Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

To summarise briefly the 3 parts in total:

1) The first part of about 2 hours mainly seems to focus on ‘survival issues’ associated with the upcoming general collapse of civilisation. Brief mentions of financial & economic chaos. And he notes the absence of morality. He talks a lot about survival courses that he has taught, and about currently residing in a remote location, building a laboratory for manufacturing health devices, but being self sufficient and able to defend his complex easily. (It is protected by a mountain range on all sides).

2) A lot of focus upon health devices, especially that he has been involved in inventing, and that interact with acupuncture points. He talks also a lot about the ‘consciousness field’ and also the ‘information field’.

3) Again, a great deal of further information on health matters; of raising children to develop high IQ. Also, Peterson did say that in his opinion, putting Chloride and Fluoride into the water supplies was a deliberate strategy to eliminate people – just as they reach retirement age, because the government has run out of money. And indeed, that these substances were not necessary as a certain purified Fish oil (that he would not name) would eliminate teeth cavities, for example.

Evaluation:

In general I think that the interview was very disappointing. Peterson focused in my opinion on too much ‘health matters’ and did not speak hardly at all on the great issues, such as UFO’s, Highly classified technology and so forth. He was in fact very cagey about a lot of things, and would openly say that he would not talk about quite a number of things. Now, both Bill and Kerry mentioned that they had spoken to Peterson for many hours off camera. When it came to the on-camera interview, especially Part 3 when Kerry was the main questioner, there were a number of things that she tried to draw him on, e.g. his association with MK Ultra, but that he would not speak about.

In general, when talking about the ‘health issues’ he seemed to go off into extreme detail about the chemical-nerve reactions and ‘energy pathways’ of the human body - but to a ludicrous level of detail - that I think was vague and mostly over peoples’ heads. He mentioned quite a lot of studies done in Russia and released after the collapse of the USSR. But on many occasions does not name names. And mainly, it is more of the stuff that one finds already floating about on the internet.

In Part 3 in particular, I think that Kerry was asking the right questions. She mentioned some of the things from Jake Simpson and Henry Deacon, related to faster than light travel or concentration camps, for example, and other such matters that I really was hoping Peterson would elaborate more on. But basically, she got nothing really out of him – at least on camera, but it seems obvious that off camera he did say a lot more to the PC team. There was practically no new information at all in the whole interview.

But I will say this: I am absolutely convinced of the legitimacy of Peterson. His body language and manner, and the very fact that he was so reserved and cagey, are for me ample evidence of this. However, it is precisely the fact that he still does work for ‘the powers that be’ that ultimately made the interview so poor. There was just no meat to the real issues. It was so filtered and controlled. And I cannot recommend the Peterson interview to anyone. I think that overall it mainly covers the wrong ground, and what it does provide is not new.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

I'm watching it now from this link http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80506

Sorry to highjack this thread but what has happed to avalon?
Is the server running slow???
Me and a few others I know of have been struggling to get on the forum.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 06:19 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Swanny

The forum and the PC homepage over the past 24 hours have been practically dead - totally inaccessable. Just this morning I did manage to get on PC and Avalon, after incredible delays. And as of a couple of hours ago it took me ages to upload my above message reviewing all 3 parts of the Peterson Interview. I thought it was going to crash part way through. Everything seems back to normal now though as of a hour ago or so. The number of people in the Avalon forum was showing at about 300 guests and 40 members - with the delays. This has just dropped off to a handful of each category though - just literally in the last hour.

LP
Old 09-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I have spent hours trying to gain access. There were a lot more posts showing, now there are 2. I wonder what was said that bogged the system down to keep us from seeing it. I suggest the chat room:

http://2012info.ca/chat/

click channels to get the avalon room or try:

http://tinychat.com/projectavalon

I'm in both hoping to get some news. Come in and talk if you saw something of great importance especially, or just to chat. I'll sit in a bit and wait for ppl to come into the room.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #7
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

I spoke too soon it seems. The slowness has returned. This could last a while. I don't think it is an outside attack though. There are too many users in the Forum I think.

LP
Old 09-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I have watched all three, just got on been trying most of the day . Excellent flow to the interview the best one they have done in some time. Much of what Pete has said we have heard before its clear he knows more and is smart to say nothing that would effect his health. The delay in releasing may have had to do with editing . Bill and kerry got more info then us off the record of course so yes it was a bit of a let down though we did learn how to decalcify the pineal gland
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:36 AM   #9
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

"Doctor Who" gets mentioned again within the first 15 minutes, though some facts are a little wrong. But hey, if it inspired him to build a real-life TARDIS in his career pursuits, I say good on him. Now bring me my TARDIS.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:04 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't watched yet...but I will. If I were a true-blue insider...I would not give interviews. I would be a very secretive and paranoid 'Deep Throat'. I would slip information to various individuals and groups...completely anonymously. Then...depending on how responsible each individual or group was...I would give more or less information to them in the future.

If I were in charge of any black projects...I would push very hard for keeping all persons with any real knowledge...on site at all times. They would be provided with a very luxurious lifestyle..but they would never go home...and everyone on the outside would be told that they died in a lab accident, battlefield, plane-crash, etc, etc. I would not take chances regarding possible information leaks. But I think most of the black projects are very dark and evil...so even if I were qualified...I would not participate...and I would agitate like hell for full disclosure.

I'm paranoid as it is...and I don't know Jack or Jill about much of anything. I often wonder who is reading my words regarding various speculations and propositions. Just because I'm paranoid and unbalanced...doesn't mean they're not out to get me. Isn't that right...Lucifer?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-06-2009 at 03:06 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:37 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 04:47 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:55 AM   #12
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

he's clearly very intuitive. and is keeping up on what's happing. I agree. not much in the way of new information. I did like part 3 the best. wishing for a bigger bomb. information bomb that is. its nice to get more confirmation. and I love peters spirit. lets hope he heals the world with his inventions and medical knowledge. and with his help get more of the pieces of the puzzle out. thanks peter... for taking the time. going on the record.. your information was well received here.

still sllloowww.
im sure the server is being trashed by all the traffic. weve been waiting for this for some time.

Last edited by dagon; 09-06-2009 at 04:01 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:06 AM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The slow server is more likely due to all the hits to view the interview. There were at least 500 views in the first 24 hours.

What I find so frustrating is that Bill goes on and on about how this is the most important interview EVER. They spend 12 hours with the man the day before and come the time of the actual interview there was almost nothing I've not heard before.

Jessica's 6 hour interview with Andrew D. Basiago about the Hidden History of His Discovery of Life on Mars and his time travel experiences as a kid was far more informative to me then all of Camelot's whistleblowers' testimony put together. There was tons of detail new information and even a photo of when he was a kid at the Lincoln's address.

Jessica: "In this fascinating, six-hour interview, American lawyer Andrew D. Basiago, 47, narrates the hidden history of his discovery of life on Mars in 2008 and reveals the fact that by 1968 the US intelligence community was already aware of aspects of his later Mars work.

Andy relates his experiences in DARPAs Project Pegasus during the period 1969 to 1972, and describes probes to past and future events that he took via teleportation and chronovision during the early days of time-space exploration by the US government.

He confirms that the United States has been teleporting individuals to Mars for decades, and recounts the awe-inspiring and terrifying trips that he took to Mars in 1981 after he was tapped to go there because he had teleported as a child participant in Project Pegasus.

Jessica first met Andy in July 2009 at ECETIs Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conference near Mt. Adams, Washington, where they were both featured speakers. During his lecture, Andy shared numerous photographic images evidencing his discovery of life on Mars, including many photos of humanoid beings, different animal species, carved statues and built structures on Mars that put him at the forefront of Mars research.

Throughout the weekend, Andy lectured at his table to small groups of conference-goers, who came and sat in rapt attention as he shared stories about his experiences as a child in Project Pegasus, the secret US research program in which time travel was the focus.

I know that, like me, everybody who took part in those impromptu seminars was certain that Andy is, as Bill Ryan of Project Camelot stated recently, the real deal  a truth-teller with significant new information to share about the real Philadelphia Experiment.

In this interview, Andy tells the phenomenal story of seven briefings over 40 years in which he was shown evidence of his destiny involving the discovery of life on Mars, and explains how the emergence of time travel and this epochal future event were interlinked.

According to Andy, by 1968, the CIA was already teleporting individuals to the past and future to retrieve artifacts there and bring them back while propagating holograms of past and future events with devices called chronovisors to also gather intelligence.

Incredibly, as a result of this quantum access, in 1971 Andy was given a copy of his landmark paper The Discovery of Life on Mars and asked to read and remember it, so that when he wrote it, in 2008, it would contain as much data about Mars as possible!"

Andrew D. Basiago's interview really leaves Henry Deacon/Art Neumann sitting in the dust.

Last edited by Carol; 09-06-2009 at 04:09 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:13 AM   #14
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

I thought I was the only one let down by this interview. It started off slow imo and touched on a few important aspects that I thought were interesting but never elaborated on (ancient Sumerian tablets, other worldy races/ufo's etc) instead listening to this interview he talked a lot about stuff I figured most of us would probably have known about. Then at the end he says "search on google and you can find this information and everything you need" lol okay.

The most interesting part of this was when he got into the whole information field and in depth discussion of the neural pathways and acupuncture techniques and a machine that helps to diagnose any illness or ailment. I think if he can build these and sell them for 99.00$ whereas doctors and physicians already have these for thousands, there's something wrong with that picture to me.

Oh yeah, he also says he was working for the government and at age 10 or so he was building advanced technology? and now, he's building a laboratory, and working on his own saucer? Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks that's a load of ********? Years ago he was building computing technology that makes our modern computers seem like relics....okay sure. He said he was going to show us a quantum chip but it never surfaced, let me guess - too sensitive for the PTB? He also takes credit for other advancements. I dont know, there wasn't too much that seemed new or jaw dropping to me other than the acupuncture part. And honestly, that's not any kind of high level whistleblowing info.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:18 AM   #15
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

ok, I have now listened/watched all three parts.... overall i am left feeling frustrated..

I dont feel as though i have learnt anything major that most of us didnt already know.. it is clear that Peterson was very careful and cautious to only say what is already out on the net... he knows ALOT.. but cant say even if he wanted to....

I am confused as to WHAT exactly was sooo controversial that it had to be given the ok by TBTB.. maybe he did say way too much initially that put everyone there in the firing line.. and those issues were clearly edited... BUT, in my opinion I think too much hype was given regarding the content of the interview....

however, saying that...I do feel it was one of PC's better interviews of recent times though...

My frustration lies in the fact that clearly the 'off record info' was the nuts and bolts of what we wanted/needed to hear... Bill and Kerry know the bigger picture.. however i feel we still dont!
Old 09-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #16
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I too was disappointed. The man seems to have had a very interesting life, which I enjoyed hearing about. I appreciate him coming forward yet don't see why, if we can all just google for the info, there was such a delay in releasing it. The thing was that, as most of you said, not much new information was shared. And I was frustrated by reading that it was uncut on Camelot and then seeing cuts. Maybe I just don't understand what uncut means. I'm thankful the interview was finally released but I do not see why it was hyped up so much. Despite all of this, thanks to Kerry, Bill and Dr. Pete for fighting the good fight.

Also, was it just me or did the doctor seem to not like David Wilcock so much?
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:08 PM   #17
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

I think that there is a general consensus in the group that the interview could have been so much more. And that what was said off-camera would have made the interview very interesting, were it to have made it on camera.

In my view I think that what Kerry and Bill should have done was to have presented a written interview as a transcript on PC, with Peterson retaining anonymity. As long as Kerry and Bill could have assured us that they had carefully vetted the witness and confirmed to the best of their abilities his legitimacy, they could have presented all of the ‘good stuff’ in the written interview. That indeed would be a good tactic to employ I think for all of the really High-Level Whistleblowers who fear being known.

LP
Old 09-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #18
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I'd almost pay to have those hours back. The only real potentially interesting thing for me, was the medical theory and device he was talking about, but I don't have the right background to discern his veracity in this area.

Blech. I should have meditated instead.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #19
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Malynda - Yes, I too picked up on what seemed to be dislike towards
David, from Dr. Peterson. The body language seemed to accentuate it.

I expect it was a case of the scientist being introduced to someone
as a "psychic intuitive". Full marks to David for how he handled it.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:20 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is time-travel mostly the holographic recreation of historical events...and the holographic extrapolation of possible and probable future events? When one teleports to Mars...does their body remain on Earth? Is the teleportation an illusory holographic virtual reality experience...or does one really travel to Mars...body, mind, and soul? What price does one have to pay to be involved in such projects. Do they have to sell their souls to the Devil? Do they have to be genetically predisposed to engage in such activities? If teleportation is possible and even routine...why do we need antigravity craft?

I've asked some of these questions previously...but I am still seeking convincing answers.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #21
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

In some ways, the Peterson Interview was disappointing on a surface level, I agree. That assessment for me is superficial though. It you watch very carefully, Pete gives away things by what he WONT talk about.

Things which he avoids, and things which he was "sure to say". Stay with me here.

He said he did work for SRI, which he didn't want to talk about. They are a satellite technology company, among other things. Then he REALLY didn't want to talk about "Remote Influencing" even indicating that Kerry would "Get a visit" if she talked about it.

I surmise that remote influencing is tied into the head sensor he was describing, that its tied into MK-ULTRA, that is tied into his being a "Spymaster" and that in this capacity---and this is still going on---groups within the private/black community are actively utilizing remote influencing tech via satellite.

Imagine a team of trained influencers all hooked up to sensors and being amplified by satellite into the home of one of the world leaders? He could end up doing whatever they wanted him to do.

If you were going to give an interview like this you would have to be very careful about describing any ACTIVE PROGRAMS for fear of compromising them. He would not talk about MK-Ultra at all. That pretty much confirms that it is still an active program.

He would not talk about remote influencing.

He deftly avoided 911 talk.

He about had a heart attack just telling us that Chlorine/Flouride destroys our blood vessels and it's for aged population control.

He exuded an almost superstitional fear concerning some of the more esoteric angles DW asked about. I think he doesn't trust psychics/intuitives because of the work he has done. I'll post more of my thoughts later.

In all the interview actually told us alot. I hope that pisses someone off too!
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I'd almost pay to have those hours back. The only real potentially interesting thing for me, was the medical theory and device he was talking about, but I don't have the right background to discern his veracity in this area.

Blech. I should have meditated instead.
I experienced his medical machine about 8 years ago at one of those health fairs. I had no idea that it was engineered using consciousness technology. They guy took the little pen and just like Peterson said he would run it down my fingers and my feet looking for spots that made the dead cow noise. Then the machine spit out a couple of homeopathic remedies that I should take. At the time I thought that it was just all smoke an mirrors so I never gave it a chance. I am not saying that Peterson was truthful in everything he said. However, I now wonder what would have happened if I had taken the homeopathics.

So yes, the machine does exist.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #23
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

one of the most fascinating interveiws ive seen for some time. top notch 5 stars!!!!

no disappointment for me.. ty bill and kerry /david.

he still working for the govt so obv he cant say too much .. brave of him to step out. i wish him well.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #24
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

My conclusion is that he was asked by his keepers to step out and feed some truth mixed in with some false truths in order to make sure that people do not get a sharp perspective of what is actually going on.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #25
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I experienced his medical machine about 8 years ago at one of those health fairs. I had no idea that it was engineered using consciousness technology. They guy took the little pen and just like Peterson said he would run it down my fingers and my feet looking for spots that made the dead cow noise. Then the machine spit out a couple of homeopathic remedies that I should take. At the time I thought that it was just all smoke an mirrors so I never gave it a chance. I am not saying that Peterson was truthful in everything he said. However, I now wonder what would have happened if I had taken the homeopathics.

So yes, the machine does exist.
I would like to have heard much more about the background research for this machine. Given what you say here, he must have a correlative database of diseases, deficiencies, symptoms, and where they surface energetically, in order for the machine to read on hot spots and spit out remedies.

I'd like to see specifically what eastern healing modalities he/they looked at, and what they drew from them.

But I'm not sure that will be forthcoming. sounds like his thrust is going commercial with it.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote