Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama is nothing more than a puppet (and you should know this)

I'm getting really disillusioned with this site as what seems to be an influx of 'pro-US-government' people threads.

****** WAKE THE HELL UP YOU PEOPLE!!! ******

OBAMA is the same as ALL of the past US Presidents. why the hell don't you people get it?? He IS A PUPPET. He is NOT "change" or "something new" or "a new hope" or any stupid neo-clichè you can conjour.

Heck this board should nip it in the bud, any "pro-Obama-US government" threads. It is detrimental to what I believed Project Camelot/Avolon is.

I am reminded of the Zen master walking past his meditating student and WHACKING him in the head with a stick! You are here not to praise a puppet, you should be here to EXPOSE him for what he truly is.

For the love of chocolate, get this through to your brainwashed minds. YOU are the true leaders of yourselves, and you can carry that vibration with you everywhere, and you don't need an insugnificant JFK crossed with the Rock (WWE) to tell you that.

OK ... enough rant... now I have to go and breathe and pretend that this post is all a bad dream.

wZn
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:29 AM   #2
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama is nothing more than a puppet (and you should know this)

Whining becomes you
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:34 AM   #3
Anticomuna
Banned

I understand what you mean, but soon the Obamaites instructed by the "Lord of the worms of darkness" will call you names.

Don't ask questions! It's the only way to be positive! If we give hands and sing the glory of the newborn messiah then the world will be saved! Surrender!

Nah... count me out.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:37 AM   #4
historycircus

I want your proof. I want your documents. Prove your allegations.

If there is a complaint to made about this site, it is that too many allegations pass as fact, when in reality, they are nothing more than opinion.

Last edited by historycircus; 11-07-2008 at 03:25 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:38 AM   #5
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow View Post
I'm getting really disillusioned with this site as what seems to be an influx of 'pro-US-government' people threads.

****** WAKE THE HELL UP YOU PEOPLE!!! ******

Heck this board should nip it in the bud, any "pro-Obama-US government" threads. It is detrimental to what I believed Project Camelot/Avolon is.

wZn
I could not have said it better myself. Society has been exposed to the BS, now awaken to it so that you make a "CHANGE" for yourself!
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:44 AM   #6
Proletariat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow View Post
and you don't need an insugnificant JFK crossed with the Rock (WWE) to tell you that.

wZn
that was low
Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:45 AM   #7
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
I want your proof. I want your documents. Prove your allegations.

If there is a complaint to made about this site, it is that too few allegations pass as fact, when in reality, they are nothing more than opinion.
The information has been given many times, but dismissed as "negativity". You can search the forum.

The strange part is that all of a sudden all the mainstream media (with the exception of Fox News) became "enlightened" and promoted the new messiah for the good of mankind.

Are there journalists in the 4th dimension?
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:55 AM   #8
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

The main thing I like about Obama winning the election is that so many people are so happy and joyful. That's a good energy. I did not vote because I believe all politicians are puppets for the PTB and I choose to not participate in the game/farce any longer.

There may be another benefit of Obama winning in that we may have more relative peace in the next few years before or as the possible pole shift or earth changes happen. Maybe the PTB want to keep things fairly calm as they continue with their survival plans. Certainly the majority of citizens in other countries are happy that Obama won. Of course I'm not CONVINCED about 2012 or a possible pole reversal, but it's a theory that seems credible to many who have researched it, including me.

So although Obama is, in fact, a puppet, why try to make everyone less happy just because they don't see the overall picture the same way we do? I am happy for them that they can have some joy, no matter what the reason is for that joy. It doesn't do any good to try to take away their happy illusions.

Nancy

Last edited by NancyV; 11-07-2008 at 02:57 AM.
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:55 AM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Question Re: Obama is nothing more than a puppet (and you should know this)

Okay I get it lets all become anarchist, no law, no order, everyone do as you wish. Your children can do as they wish, your neighbours can do as they wish with your property. Wether we like it or not goverment serves a purpose. I am pro people not pro goverment. Yet if we did not have a goverment it would be impossible to keep the looters from running amock, killings in the old west style . I am not naive things have to be changed, think about how if you where in charge what changes would you make ? Are you going to kill all the evil people in the world?If this is your solution? Then welcome to the Bush administration. In all honesty none of us know what's going to happen in the near future, so why are we sounding the alarm about the dooms day parade, excuse my ignorance for not understanding your viewpoint I am not trying to contradict you, I just want to know what is your solution to the world's problem.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:59 AM   #10
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

I am simply fed up with POLITICS that mean NOTHING.

Empty vessels, empty promises.

The extent of the brainwashing technique is that strong and evident on a place such as Project Camelot (which i thought would not be).

Stop clinging onto false media constructed idols. WAKE UP.

Is it not why you joined this site in the 1st place?

And yes, I am an emotional being, just llike many of you. And yes I can spend 1/2 of my day bringing to you the "proof" of my claim. But to me that is a waste of energy, as you should all know this anyway!

but then again, perhaps disinfo has already infected this site (it always was bound to happen anyway).

sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but don't shoot me because what i say is something that you have a hard time getting through (some) brainwashed minds.

I just hate to see peoples dreams crushed when YOU ALL KNOW this is what will happen eventually...

now if Ron Paul had have won... perhaps my post would not have existed in the 1st place. But as far as I know I AM FREE to think and say what ever the hell I want, and if that doesn't resonate love with you, I can't help that, because behind my 'rant' I really do care about people being taken advantage of in this matrix we call 'reality'.

wZn
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:00 AM   #11
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Of course he's a puppet, but just let it go.

People need to be taught a lesson...
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:28 AM   #12
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

I feel ya. I hear the sheeple, BAAAA!!! BAAAA! OBAAAMA!
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:33 AM   #13
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proletariat View Post
that was low
Yes it was. In the absence of FACTS, provable with legitimate research, such OPINIONS rule the day here. The OP and his supporters have nothing to back their claims, except their opinions, youtube speculations, and a great deal of disgruntled bitterness to offer us.

Will Obama solve all our problems? No. We create most of our problems. Those who scream about how evil Obama is are projecting their own personal dissapointments with themselves onto a convenient scapegoat.

You say puppet, I say prove it. Give some evidence (beyond youtube, and angry Christian/fascist evangelical web-preachers with an axe to grind).

And yeah, Frank Samuel, you are right on, and I agree with you. Bad government should be left behind, but government has a purpose.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:36 AM   #14
historycircus

Oh yeah, I'll be over at Avalon, where people are discussing useful philosophies, topics, and approaches for a better future.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:10 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Whining becomes you
Agreed.

This charade never gets old.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:12 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyV View Post
It doesn't do any good to try to take away their happy illusions.

Nancy
That's my problem with people on here. They still continue to label Obama supporters as sheep with "happy illusions".

How about people stop being so pretentious and self-righteous and REACH OUT to others using POSITIVE energy? Isn't this what we're supposed to be here for?
Old 11-07-2008, 05:13 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
I understand what you mean, but soon the Obamaites instructed by the "Lord of the worms of darkness" will call you names.

Don't ask questions! It's the only way to be positive! If we give hands and sing the glory of the newborn messiah then the world will be saved! Surrender!

Nah... count me out.
Why don't you find a different place to spread manure then?
Old 11-07-2008, 06:27 AM   #18
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

BARRY MANILOW REMIX

I remember all my life
Rainin' down as cold as ice
Shadows of a man
A face through a window
Cryin' in the night
The night goes into

Mornin', just another day
Happy people pass my way
Lookin' in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
How happy you made me, OBAMA

Well, you came and you gave without takin'
But I sent you away, OBAMA
well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
and I need you today. OBAMA!

I'm standing on the edge of time
I've walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbin'
The tears are in my mind
And nothin' is rhyming, OBAMA

well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you today, OBAMA

Yesterday's a dream
I face the mornin'
Cryin' on a breeze
The pain is callin', OBAMA

Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you today, oh OBAMA

You came and you gave without takin'
You kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you!
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:42 AM   #19
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

hehehehehehehehehee....

Sheesh. Thanks for that. We need to lighten up the mood a bit, dont we?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - Now,

If its one thing i ask, its not to mistake positivity for ignorance. I can remain positive while ackowledging and dealing with all the muck. I would not condemn you for disagreeing with my views or way of life. I do however, feel the need to stand up for myself when I am being told that my positivity is something bad. And really? its WAAAAAAAY beyond Obama. (I dont really give a hoot if people like him or not, I have more important things to expend my energy on), or elections, or illuminati, or conspiracies, or just plain anything. Im talking about the way i chose to live my life, not a politician.

If all you can see when people are talking about LIGHTbringing is friggin Obama, then your missing the point entirely. None of us care if you like the guy or not. But just as you dont wanna hear it, we dont either. The opinions are like Oil and Vinegar, folks! Lets just move on and stop bickering about it. We all have to live here together whether we like who's in office or not. Theres SO MUCH MORE going on than friggin Barack.

LOVE!!!

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-07-2008 at 07:05 AM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:44 AM   #20
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i think it's awesome obama got elected...but i am not american....i have never been into politics until this election...i was PREPARED for the worst and hoping for the best.... i am as spiritual and "out there" as you can get and i hang out with loads of crazy freakish spiritual peeps...so....the fact that i was so precarious in my own hope for the best for all of us...this outcome was a VERY good thing...

all people in politics are puppets yeah....but.....don't discount all the great things that this also means....

but if you so strongly feel that it is worse (having obama president) than a geriatric bush cryptic astrs65a43 than that's cool too!

om shanti
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:52 AM   #21
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

watchzeitgeist:

i had the same feelings as you do with the obama issue. everyone dropped cocoapuffs cereal and went cuckoo for obama puffs.

i (and most of the obama celebraters here) know that obama is a puppet of the PTB. what they are celebrating is the milestone of the end of the bush era and the beginning of a new era in american politics. we just passed one more obstacle on the way to wherever we are headed in the future.

insofar as the sheeple are concerned, you should know as well as i that they never had a clue to begin with.

think of it this way (and this is what made is clear for me, thanks to a great discussion with peaceful warrior on another obama thread): when obama DOES start to bring in the end of the world as we know it, then the entire worlds mass consciousness will change because the savior they have created will have been a blowhard after all. that will set it all in motion.

stay cool. we win.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:54 AM   #22
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
hehehehehehehehehee....

Sheesh. Thanks for that. We need to lighten up the mood a bit, dont we?!

If its one thing i ask, its not to mistake positivity for ignorance. I can remain positive while ackowledging and dealing with all the muck. I would not condemn you for disagreeing with my views or way of life. I do however, feel the need to stand up for myself when I am being told that my positivity is something bad. And really? its WAAAAAAAY beyond Obama. (I dont really give a hoot if people like him or not, I have more important things to expend my energy on), or elections, or illuminati, or conspiracies, or just plain anything. Im talking about the way i chose to live my life, not a politician.

If all you can see when people are talking about LIGHTbringing is friggin Obama, then your missing the point entirely. None of us care if you like the guy or not. But just as you dont wanna hear it, we dont either. The opinions are like Oil and Vinegar, folks! Lets just move on and stop bickering about it. We all have to live here together whether we like who's in office or not. Theres SO MUCH MORE going on than friggin Barack.

LOVE!!!
No you took that all wrong. It was just a joke.
I'm 42 years old and i've never in all my years heard a name more then obama.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:04 AM   #23
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

sorry, that laughing part was meant for you, the second part of the post was pertaining to others, I just put them in the same post so save space. Thanks for the laugh! I liked it.

----

ALSO, (for the other poster) I MUST AGREE and maybe we all can agree (is that even possible?) That ANYONE pretending to run our country is BETTER THAN BUSH.

In fact, that should have been the slogan for McPalin, and maybe they woulda won, LOL...

Quote:
McCain/Palin for president: HEY, WE'RE BETTER THAN BUSH.
hahahahahahahahahaa...
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:33 AM   #24
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
watchzeitgeist:

i had the same feelings as you do with the obama issue. everyone dropped cocoapuffs cereal and went cuckoo for obama puffs.

i (and most of the obama celebraters here) know that obama is a puppet of the PTB. what they are celebrating is the milestone of the end of the bush era and the beginning of a new era in american politics. we just passed one more obstacle on the way to wherever we are headed in the future.

insofar as the sheeple are concerned, you should know as well as i that they never had a clue to begin with.

think of it this way (and this is what made is clear for me, thanks to a great discussion with peaceful warrior on another obama thread): when obama DOES start to bring in the end of the world as we know it, then the entire worlds mass consciousness will change because the savior they have created will have been a blowhard after all. that will set it all in motion.

stay cool. we win.
I second that
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:05 AM   #25
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that is the point really. Look, how much money do you have? Now how much money can you raise if you had to? Would it be 700 million or so to win an election?

Think about that, basically if you want to be President you need to be able to devote two years of your life and win a popularity contest, be able to make insults of your opponent and then smile and shake his hand the next day, basically life in a false presence. And to make that happen there was say trillions of dollars spent in the process. How many people have no proper health care in America again? How many homeless are there. How many starving children in the world.

Then factor in the salaries of the media covering the election for two years. And all of the jet fuel from the flying, and the money spend on ads, this while thing dominated everything in the world. It is a big business. Heck here in Canada we showed a whole night on TV for it, almost as much as our own elections.

And then people stand back and are satisfied they elevated someone to the top who they know, who knows he is a nice guy, but honestly is he the most well suited guy. How many introverts for example do you see running for President, but maybe an introvert would be the best President.

The point is, he is just another puppet. Yes maybe a nicer puppet, and maybe he might collaborate more with people than other puppets. But he by nature a puppet because you do not get a few hundred million to win an election unless you got some backers, and well, there are some IOU's out there, it would be foolish to think otherwise.

I actually feel bad for him, because he might be a sacrificed puppet. I have not see people this jubilent since Kennedy. Who needs a nuclear bomb when taking him out would cause so many uprisings the US might as well be bombed.

So when a common man, not only a black man, or a woman becomes president because he is the right person for the job, not if he can or can't raise 700 million for the opportunity, then all those things your wrote make sense, but that is not the case at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Okay I get it lets all become anarchist, no law, no order, everyone do as you wish. Your children can do as they wish, your neighbours can do as they wish with your property. Wether we like it or not goverment serves a purpose. I am pro people not pro goverment.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote