Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 01-29-2010, 09:37 AM   #151
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open StarGate In Gulf Of Aden

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
The impression I got was that his DNA was mixed with dolphins' DNA to the point that if he soaked in water, then he would turn into a dolphin creature type or may even produce gills that makes him aquatic.
That was the impression I got as well...especially the gills part. Viking made a good observation on his sensitivity towards the issue and he seemed to be coming from an overall place of sincerity. It'll be interesting to hear more...

Although we have to keep in mind he still has memory lapses...what gets programmed as disinfo to pass on to us?

Last edited by AscendingStarseed; 01-29-2010 at 10:05 AM.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #152
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Actually, in the books she mentions a race of Bipedal Dolphin people that seem to be mostly aligned with the Annunaki. Like most of the ETs she mentions in her books, they are supposedly "service to self" beings. I am not familiar with the Dogon tribe's beliefs but I found some books that I would like to read because I definitely would like to become familiar with them.
In Sliders (2008) 2 workshop Asha updated that and said that most of the hostile jeovian dolphins made a truce with the Krystiac races and they are now living the planet which may explain some incidents that have been happening with dolphins being beached and killed since

The difference among them is that the hostile ones are smaller and darker in colour and the ascension agenda ones are bigger and of a lighter colour

We can tune in and telephat with dolphins they are lovely (after maharic shield of couse ) I have done lots of meditations conecting with them it is worth trying and swiming in hyperspace with them

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #153
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
About 20 years ago I had a dream that was so real, it makes you wonder if...

Anyway, I was standing on a beach, beautiful wheather, staring at the sea, staring at the sand, when all of a sudden this half man/half fish 'person' arose from the water. I walked up to him, into the sea, (s)he took my hand & we dived into the ocean. Deeper & deeper we went, until we reached a huge underwater 'city-like' structure.

After we entered the 'city', which apperently was protected from the water by a (glass) dome, the 'fishman' brought me to a a sort of 'waiting room' where I sat down.

There were other people, also sitting & nobody spoke. Not a word to be heard, dead silent, - a library-like atmosphere. Suddenly I remembered a joke I was told earlier that day, and I started to tell this joke to the rest of the people there.
Although it wasn't the best of jokes, it should have made at least somebody laugh, but it didn't.

At that point I decided I was fed up with these people & had no wish whatsoever to hang around with them any longer. So I stood up, walked to a door, opened it & walked through it.

I noticed that there was another 'fishman' standing near the doorpost, sort of guarding it, & I told him that I was fed up with that bunch inside & couldn't stand to stay in their company one second longer.

The 'fishman' reacted sort of surprised & I said that if those were the kind of people I had to hang out with, while I was in their city, they might as well bring me back to the surface.

The ‘guard’ was clearly ‘off-guard’ by my approach & called for the ‘fishman’ who accompanied me before. To him I explained – again, that I had no desire to sit & wait in that room with those people & that he should take me either somewhere else, or back to the surface.

The ‘fishman’ understood my problem & than gave me a ‘grand tour’ through the ‘city’, where after he accompanied me back to the surface.

Halfway we were met by a group of dolphins. The ‘fishman’ ‘told’ me that the dolphins would bring me back to the beach, while he went back to the ‘city’.

After I thanked him & shortly after, the dolphins, for bringing me back to the surface, I walked out of the ocean onto the beach.

When I woke up I was totally ‘flabbergasted’!

Now, a couple of weeks before I had this dream, I had bought a complete collection (1966 – 1992) of a bi-monthly esoteric magazine called BRES PLANETE. I started to search in the indexes for the word ‘visman’ (Dutch for ‘fishman’) & to my surprise I found a reference to an article in BRES 23 (July 1970) titled: ‘Waar kwamen de vismensen vandaan?’ (‘Where did the Fishman originated?’)

Which takes us back to … the Sumerians!

(to be continued ...)
That same day I was at the Waterlooplein (Waterloo Square) fleamarket, where a book 'fell into my lap' entitled 'The 12th Planet' by Zecharia Sitchin.

When I came home the phone rang.
EVA (Eerste Vrouw op Aarde), my No.1 Soulmate, who told me she had seen me in her dream, last night.
Sitting in a waiting room, in the underwater city of the Fishmen!

Nee, ik verbaas mij nergens meer over.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #154
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
for our guests then...

God...I love Flipper ! Him and Skippy were so brilliant...

Flipper Theme Tune...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcA-ChaGdYw

Faster than lightening.

King of the Sea.

World full of wonder.

Flying (note flying NOT swimming) under the sea.

Could this be very early ET disclosure?

I jest (sort of)....

My brain is going crazy..dots flying around all over the place, begging to be connected...

First speculation....sticking with the dolphin theme, that was a more than interesting part of the Aaron McCollum introductory interview.

Maybe dolphins originated in another star system? Sirius to be exact?
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:49 PM   #155
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

I wouldn't be at all surprised if dolphin DNA was being messed about with re. cloning.

It's more than heart-breaking to think of what some dolphins and baby dolphins might have had to endure for 'experiments'...but then more and more is coming out about human children being used for 'stuff' and that is also very disturbing.

I'm thinking that what Aaron McCollum said about Dolphins being used as 'mediums' for communications might make sense if a watery star-gate is opening up and (as I speculated in my previous post) Dolphins may have some kind of ET connection.

If amphibian beings from the Sirius Star System have been here before, then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they will come again. And if they do then it makes sense that they would need to arrive in water. So a stargate in the sea would be perfect?
Old 01-29-2010, 01:29 PM   #156
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Everyone familiar with the Dogon Tribe?

According to myth the aliens that visited them are half human and half fish. They are from the Sirius B star according to this link...

Does he turn into a mermaid man when he is in water?

Perhaps something dolphiny comes in strong?

Linking the 'critters' or what ever they are/were...in the Tether Incident..with aquatic beings and space-travel...is rather interesting...mmmmmmm.

That's the first time I've seen that speculated link...thanks micjer.

Not sure what I think about that yet. But I DO know that I just love the 'things' in the Tether Incident. I never get tired of watching them. I find their movements pleasing...almost hypnotic. At the end of the Tether clip in the above video I realised that some of the big pulsating blobby ones had the look of EYES about them ?
Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #157
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Jaby said..

Quote:
If amphibian beings from the Sirius Star System have been here before, then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they will come again. And if they do then it makes sense that they would need to arrive in water. So a stargate in the sea would be perfect?

The definition of amphibian...

Cold-blooded animals that metamorphose from a juvenile water-breathing form, to an adult air-breathing form.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphibian

Also this comes to mind....

Amphibian eyes
Quote:
Most amphibians, such as frogs and salamanders, have color vision, even though they may be restricted to narrower bands of the visible color spectrum than are humans. There are at least four types of photoreceptors or optical sensors with different chemical composition that allow seeing different amounts of color by amphibians. Since amphibians have been around a long time and have adapted to a variety of environments, their eye configurations vary slightly for different environments.

http://www.eyedesignbook.com/ch3/eyech3-e.html
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #158
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not sure what I think about that yet. But I DO know that I just love the 'things' in the Tether Incident. I never get tired of watching them. I find their movements pleasing...almost hypnotic. At the end of the Tether clip in the above video I realised that some of the big pulsating blobby ones had the look of EYES about them ?

You forgot to mention the re-programmed software of the Tether computers. Just to make sure there could be absolutely no doubt about the message they wanted to communicate to NASA.

Never ever forget that NASA is a militairy organisation, dominated by (ex) 'Nazi International', Free Masons, & Alchemist 'Sorcerers'.

Hence - I love that word! - Flying Saucer(er)s.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:07 PM   #159
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:50 PM   #160
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
At the beginning of this interview he mentioned Project 13 and the connection to the Autism Phenomena. Does anyone know what this is about? My son was diagnosed unofficially by school professionals years ago, and they made the decision he had Aspergers (high-functioning Autism). Since then he appears to have overcome alot of the issues. He is very spiritual and intuitive. Lately he has been having dreams of going somewhere that he feels he has to find someday, and meeting someone from a different dimension. This is his own words. It really sparked my interest, but have no idea what they were talking about.

Yes, this refers to a corporation in the UK. I am away but can provide more info when I return.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #161
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Three dumb questions:

1. Can someone post of a pic of what an "open stargate" underwater looks like?

2. Can someone find a story detailing the kind of damage this is doing to ocean life nearby. Or that anyone noticed it?

3. Gulf of Aden is a small place. Has anyone seen a picture of all these ships (hundreds by some accounts) hanging around a place that is already busy as an LA freeway with tankers?

Old 01-29-2010, 05:18 PM   #162
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I punched in "live satellite gulf aden" in Google Images. You get many results of Warships and satellite shots. The one picture I found most interesting was related to attacks over there. I assume "pirates". But there is lots of photo's related to Gulf of Aden in blogs and such.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Attacks.jpg (11.5 KB, 62 views)
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #163
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
I wanna blow bubbles from my blow hole...

I've always had an affinity for dolphins,
Flipper was my favorite show as a kid and
spending every summer (growing up) off the west coast of florida,
dolphins were a big part of my life.

I've been fortunate to swim with them (in the wild, not at a theme park)
and it was magical!

to me, dolphins are pure joy!

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:27 PM   #164
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post

I've always had an affinity for dolphins,
Flipper was my favorite show as a kid and
spending every summer (growing up) off the west coast of florida,
dolphins were a big part of my life.

I've been fortunate to swim with them (in the wild, not at a theme park)
and it was magical!

to me, dolphins are pure joy!

~ one love ~
They're born with a smile on their face,
they die with a smile on their face
& inbetween ...
A smile on their face!
Old 01-29-2010, 11:38 PM   #165
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Three dumb questions:

2. Can someone find a story detailing the kind of damage this is doing to ocean life nearby. Or that anyone noticed it?

3. Gulf of Aden is a small place. Has anyone seen a picture of all these ships (hundreds by some accounts) hanging around a place that is already busy as an LA freeway with tankers?
Fred, those are probably the three smartest questions
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:35 AM   #166
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Three dumb questions:

Hi, I still don;t know how to embed photos, but i found this last night:

[mod comment: look at the top of the post reply - there is B for bold, I, U, A for color of text, the next icon is a www hyperlink and next gives you the way to insert picture. Just click that yellow box with the little mountains, and a box will pop up to put in the link. - K] [Oops first, you right click on the picture, click "copy image location, then you paste that link into the pop-up box.]

Last edited by Karen; 01-30-2010 at 02:25 AM. Reason: hyperlink picture
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:07 PM   #167
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

There is of course another option - one that hasn't been mentioned yet, in this thread, namely that it's not so much about what's coming IN, but what/who's going OUT, c.q. leaving, through this StarGate...

Just a thought.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:52 PM   #168
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Interesting pic, Deb. thanks

Trancoso...

"So long, farewell,
Auf wiedersehen, good bye"

next silly question: where does it come out?

Old 01-30-2010, 06:18 PM   #169
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting pic, Deb. thanks

Trancoso...

"So long, farewell,
Auf wiedersehen, good bye"

next silly question: where does it come out?
Your guess is as good as mine, Fred.
But you know what, I'll let you know when I'm back.
IF I come back of course, 'cos you never know what one walks into, off-planet.

I watched 'Battlestar Galactica - The Plan' last night; ('BG - the movie', which is basically a spin-off of last season's tv serie).
Quite interesting approach though.
The Cylons wipe out 99% of the human population on 5 planets ('the Colonies'), decide that was a mistake, where after a Cylon-human 'F#ck4Peace' program starts.

And boy, are these Cylon women gorgeous!
Old 01-31-2010, 03:19 PM   #170
codin
Avalon Senior Member

Please send me some photos recently taken in the Gulf Aden, the links were posted here are not available, I've tried so many times to open it but it seams to be the same way.Could have someone blocked these sites?
codin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:40 PM   #171
Rena
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
Hi, I still don;t know how to embed photos, but i found this last night:

[mod comment: look at the top of the post reply - there is B for bold, I, U, A for color of text, the next icon is a www hyperlink and next gives you the way to insert picture. Just click that yellow box with the little mountains, and a box will pop up to put in the link. - K] [Oops first, you right click on the picture, click "copy image location, then you paste that link into the pop-up box.]
This a picture of an older photo Dated March 4, 2009. It is a picture of a dust storm, Peace, Rena.
Here is a link:
http://www.eosnap.com/?tag=gulf-of-aden
Rena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:00 AM   #172
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena View Post
This a picture of an older photo Dated March 4, 2009. It is a picture of a dust storm, Peace, Rena.
Here is a link:
http://www.eosnap.com/?tag=gulf-of-aden
Here's a link to some gate photos, I highjacked from a MAJORION (Please forgive me, darling?!) post in another thread:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/26119893/A...ROJECT-SEAGATE
Old 02-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #173
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

It appears the pirates are moving from Gulf of Aden.

Feb. 2 (Bloomberg) -- Pirates preying on commercial ships off the coast of Somalia are shifting attacks from the tightly patrolled Gulf of Aden to the Indian Ocean, the head of the European Union’s anti-piracy force said.

Sea bandits are straying from the Gulf of Aden, the choke point leading to the Suez Canal, into 1 million square miles of ocean to evade the naval firepower assembled by the EU, NATO and countries such as China and Russia.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aeoE869BdfqE
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #174
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Stargate of Aramu Muru
Far from civilization, and high within the Andes, an outcropping of ancient petrified sandstone was shaped by the hands of a forgotten civilization. The technology they possessed exceeds the current understand of quantum principals.

The outcropping was made ornate by including the features of a woman lying on her back as she gazes silently towards the sky. Beneath her, a shallow entryway, an odd keyhole, was placed whose secrets have been known to the Aymara shaman for thousands of years.

Now, as we approach 2012, and the end of an era, those secrets have been given. The mysterious portal has opened once again to those gifted enough, brave enough, to pass through. But who or what, waits on the other side?

The Stargate of Aramu Muru
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi.../The_Stargate/
AscendingStarseed, I copied this from your 'The Stargate of Aramu Muru' thread. Hope you don't mind.
By the way, the link doesn't work!

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 02-03-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #175
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Your guess is as good as mine, Fred.
But you know what, I'll let you know when I'm back.
IF I come back of course, 'cos you never know what one walks into, off-planet.

I watched 'Battlestar Galactica - The Plan' last night; ('BG - the movie', which is basically a spin-off of last season's tv serie).
Quite interesting approach though.
The Cylons wipe out 99% of the human population on 5 planets ('the Colonies'), decide that was a mistake, where after a Cylon-human 'F#ck4Peace' program starts.

And boy, are these Cylon women gorgeous!
Make Love...Not War! Speaking of love...I'm in love...but as usual...I desire the unattainable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJ-Z...eature=related
Maybe if I pray really, really hard...who knows?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-03-2010 at 09:01 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote