Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:02 AM   #176
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
from the picture above, how could i find out where these stones point in the sky?
Quote:
Ummm...Look up!

Just a guess unlimited mind, this is very interesting. What about using google sky or some other kind of star map program?

Thank you for sharing. I will be sure to check out your video once you post it!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:32 AM   #177
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

i had an experience this morning after laying my body down, where my cat was watching these beings that have been hanging around me a lot these days. i sense that they are there, but my cats can see them apparently. anyhow, i see them as part of myself, not outside of me, only a different octave and a breath away. i ask these beings for things like healing, or answers to questions.

this morning i asked for healing so that i can hold more of my own power. so i had this dream that i vaguely remembered when i woke. later in the day as i was driving back from the grocery, i noticed that my van all of a sudden had more power, and i had lots and lots of energy today and all this info swirling around (and still). this made me remember the dream.

i was working on something, but my intent was to unclog a clog. in the dream, i was watching myself do this. and looking back at the watcher. LOL. it's all a maze until it's not, right?

anyhow, one of my FB friends posted this picture and i thought i would share this little blip here.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 11-03-2009 at 05:49 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:41 AM   #178
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Ummm...Look up!

Just a guess unlimited mind, this is very interesting. What about using google sky or some other kind of star map program?

Thank you for sharing. I will be sure to check out your video once you post it!
indeed jester! i have so many new programs i am trying to learn now that i think my brain is complete mush. and i may be a bit ahead of myself too. i will give it a whirl and get back to you on that

Old 11-03-2009, 07:48 AM   #179
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default ancient site discovered

Here is the Ancient Witness channel on You Tube and I have uploaded two short ones. The first is at the chamber site, and DeAnne is taking Robin around to show him the 'face'. DeAnne mentions that the cicadas are singing, but a katydid flew down letting us know to get the energy right (even though they represent the same thing)

at the end of the video, DeAnne mentions the footprints running up the side of the slab. this is what they look like, but we really don't know what they are for sure. she did not include that in the video. i may find it in the video at some point.

first time for using a video camera, and it was a flip camcorder (very small) but HD. so D did the best she could while i was showing some folks around.

in the second video, gloria and i had climbed up on the altar slab while DeAnne and Robin went down to view the sculpted womb. (is that politically correct enough) it also has a very good shot of what DeAnne calls a bear, it definitely looks like something even if it is not a bear. there were many turkey vultures flying over head and you can hear us telling each other to look up plus, the katydid's were VERY loud too

Last edited by unlimited mind; 11-03-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:12 PM   #180
hobbit
Unsubscribed

unlimited mind,
This is a good link about portals,
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/96apr.html
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:32 AM   #181
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

today was a great day at the ancient site. we, me and two friends, decided to take a walk on the wild side and traveled into unknown areas. we followed the coordinates for the standing stones we have 'marked' and found a HUGE new area that is filled with very very large stones. it looks like it was a temple at some point.

no pictures of this place yet, but the site is getting bigger and bigger. i saw Marshall McClung in a convenience store as we were leaving town, and told him what else we had found, and he let me know that he and some other folks found the same markings on slabs at Slick Rock. and wow, that would make this very very large scale ancient ground.

ok, that is it for now. will be taking another trip next week, and will have pictures of this new area then.

the shimmer factor is growing

Last edited by unlimited mind; 11-12-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:33 AM   #182
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
unlimited mind,
This is a good link about portals,
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/96apr.html
hobbit
thanks hobbit, always good to follow your links
Old 11-12-2009, 07:22 AM   #183
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by unlimited mind; 02-15-2010 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:58 AM   #184
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

at what we are calling the temple, i found this artifact laying under some leaves on top of a stone that was sitting under the slab. this large slab is laying over like the slabs at the chamber site, except this slab is twice the size. it is incredibly big.

the stone that this artifact is made from is very very light, and has flecks of 'glitter' throughout. not sure if it is evident with the photo, having not seen it, but there are ridges and slopes forming a Y (and looks like a heart too).

the center piece of this formation is a slab that is at least 100 feet long, and at one end, it is probably 40 feet above ground. massive massive slabs at this area of the ancient site. it is also at the very peak of the mountain.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 11-15-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #185
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like a dolphin or shark dorsal fin.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #186
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

I see a lot has been going on lately. One of these days I would love to visit the site. I love the videos it gives a better overview of the site. Keep up the great work.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:28 AM   #187
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Looks like a dolphin or shark dorsal fin.
Bill "the Doctor"
there is whale and dolphin energy present here, interesting bill, and thanks. several people have commented that this rock could be a representation of that energy.

Old 11-14-2009, 07:16 AM   #188
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
I see a lot has been going on lately. One of these days I would love to visit the site. I love the videos it gives a better overview of the site. Keep up the great work.
hello there cosmictexan...
you're right, a lot has been going on. very happy you like the videos so far. we are going to try and rent a tv studio grade camera sometime soon to get some better views. fingers crossed.

this guy, DR. IBRAHIM KARIM, came into town a few days ago, and jodi went to hear his presentation. she was amazed at the correlation to what we have been working towards with the ancient site and the information he has. should be a wonderful conversation once i make contact.

may have photos tomorrow evening of the new area.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 11-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #189
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

as promised, i made it back to the site today. twice in one week is a heap of energy. the place is really pulsating these days. it seems the more we discover, the more powerful the energy becomes. i suppose this could be said for the spiritual journey as well so it kinda makes sense to me in those terms.

i did the best i could in the time that i had with the photos. this area is the motherload and it will take many visits to sort it out and see what all is there.

this slab seems to have fallen, and landed in an upright position. although, it may be too early to make that assumption. all of these slabs at the least are 8 footers, and then there are some that are 20 footers. climbing around is difficult due to the spaces in between all the slabs. leaves, etc have covered them and you can fall into a hole pretty easily. plus, there are many points and slants, so sturdy footing is rare.

this is a very large stone at the peak of the mountain. look closely, my sister is standing on top of it to give it some scale. i could not get the whole slab in one frame.

this is the end of it, and there is some sort of carving. the next picture is a close up of this area

this is not even half of the area, but wanted to give everyone a good idea of how many, and how big these slabs are. it seems like this is only the top layer, as there is more under the entire area. i would guess that this entire area of the site is between 4-6 acres (maybe more because i have not ventured further than this. there are standing stones all around this area that i can see at a distance now that the leaves are off the trees and i think it continues over this entire ridge)

Last edited by unlimited mind; 11-15-2009 at 08:36 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #190
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

♥ now, 76 photos of the ancient site ♥ you can click on any thumbnail picutre and travel all over this site with your eyes ♥ have fun in there and let me know if you find anything interesting ♥
Old 11-17-2009, 06:19 AM   #191
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

YouTube- The Pleiades and ancient sites

Old 11-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #192
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

check out the geometry of the stone that is in the chamber?

Old 11-20-2009, 01:27 PM   #193
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Very interesting unlimited mind .
You certainly know where to look

Love from me
mudra

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:44 PM   #194
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Very interesting unlimited mind .
You certainly know where to look

Love from me
mudra
hehe Mudra...this stuff comes to me and i just pass it on as it relates...thank you for taking a long gaze with your laser like focus

much love
Old 11-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #195
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Great Pyramids vs Puma Punku

Old 11-21-2009, 09:19 AM   #196
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

PERUVIAN STARGATE FOUND

http://mmmgroup.altervista.org/e-door.html

they are everywhere!
Old 11-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #197
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Those who enjoy this thread would enjoy this website AND the 6 month forums which they put on every so often... last weekend

http://www.stars-stones.com/
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:10 AM   #198
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

happy thanksgiving everyone! or i should say thanks.givers

lots going on with the ancient site these days. the uni.verse has finally aligned with my request for a mathematical genius to arrive and help me with some stuff, and this same person has also put me in touch with the insiders of Cherokee tribe. the magical thing about it all, is that he was researching and googled his topic, and the pictures on the website was first on the page.

things should really start moving soon. we are planning a solstice ceremony at the site. please, do join us. it will be very powerful, in.deed!

the two photos below were taken at the new area we are calling the Temple. i was climbing down from the top of the mountain and had one of those urges to take a few shots overlooking all of the slabs. i stared at that area like something was there, and thought i saw something. anyhow, once i got home and uploaded the photos, i had no idea what pictures were what, but still found myself staring at the two photos and then remembered where i was when i took them.

i appreciate it a lot, when the visitors stay for more than one shot. in the first photo, the being was not as fully manifested as the second. as you can see, it was a very large energy being. i cropped these out of the two photos for better viewing. i hope it worked and you can see them too.

Old 11-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #199
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Is there a lake or large body of water nearby? Or perhaps there was in the past. I get the feeling this was an ancient civilization prior to Atlantis, but was also used by Atlantians.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:46 AM   #200
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menhir

A menhir is a large upright standing stone. Menhirs may be found singly as monoliths, or as part of a group of similar stones. Their size can vary considerably; but their shape is generally uneven and squared, often tapering towards the top. Menhirs are widely distributed across Europe, Africa, and Asia, but are most numerous in Western Europe; in particular in Ireland, Great Britain and Brittany. In northwest France there are 1,200 menhirs. [1] They originate from many different periods across pre-history, and were erected as part of a larger Megalithic culture that flourished in Europe and beyond.

The function of Menhirs has provoked more debate than practically any other issue in European pre-history. Over the centuries they have variously been thought to have been used by Druids for human sacrifice, used as territorial markers or elements of a complex ideological system, or functioned as early calendars.[2] Until the nineteenth century, antiquarians did not have substantial knowledge of prehistory; and their only reference points were provided by Classical literature. The developments of radiocarbon dating and tree-ring calibration have done much to further human knowledge in this area.

The word menhir was adopted from French by 19th century archaeologists. It is a combination of two words found in the Breton language; men (stone), and hir (long). In Modern Welsh they are described as maen hir, or "long stone." In modern Breton, the word peulvan is used.

Practically nothing is known of the social organization or religious beliefs of the people who erected the menhirs. We have no trace even of these peoples' language; however we do know that they buried their dead, and had the skills to grow cereal, farm, and make pottery, stone tools, and jewelry. Identifying their uses remains speculation. However, it is likely that many uses involved fertility rites and seasonal cycles. Until recently, menhirs were associated with the Beaker people, who inhabited Europe during the later third millennium BC; the European late Neolithic and early Bronze Age. However, recent research into the age of megaliths in Brittany strongly suggests a far older origin, perhaps back to six to seven thousand years ago.[3]

Many menhirs are carved with megalithic art. This often turned them into anthropomorphic stelae, although images of objects such as stone axes, ploughs, shepherd crooks and yokes were common. With the exception of the stone axe, none of these motifs are definite, and the name used to describe them is largely for convenience. Some menhirs were broken up and incorporated into later passage graves where they had new megalithic art carved with little regard for the previous pictures. It is not known if this re-use was deliberate or if the passage grave builders just saw menhirs as a convenient source of stone (Le Roux 1992).

In Scandinavia, menhirs are called bautasten or bautastenar and continued to be erected during the Pre-Roman Iron Age and later, usually over the ashes of the dead. They were raised both as solitary stones and in formations, such as the stone ships and few stone circles.

Sometimes, they were raised only as commemoration to great people, a tradition which was continued as the runestones.

The tradition was strongest in Bornholm, Gotland and Götaland and appears to have followed the Goths, during the 1st century, to the southern shore of the Baltic Sea, (now Northern Poland) where they are a characteristic of the Wielbark culture.[4] [5]

In many areas, standing stones were systematically toppled by Christians; of the many former standing menhirs of northern Germany, scarcely one stands today.