Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 08-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Immune Reaction

I'm starting this thread after listening to Kerry and Bill interview Dr. True Ott on Whistleblower Radio August 25, 2009.

I'm referring to the part of the interview where Dr. Ott explains what happened in the 1918 flu pandemic. He said that the largest segment of those killed by the virus were young people. He explained that the younger and more vibrant one was, the greater the immune response reaction (redundant?) was, and that it was this reaction, not the virus, that killed people.

This is not the first time I have heard this.

He of course also maintains that it was vaccinations that caused the 1918 pandemic.

The portion of the interview where he talks about the immune response reaction starts at 72:20. (Also, I'd like to mention that I learned that by right-clicking and saving the link to my desktop, I could use my own player to listen to the interview. I mention this for people who might be as frustrated as I was with the QuickTime player.)

Here is the link to the archive:

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...amelot_09.html

I'm very impressed with the idea that the body's immune reaction, which we're supposed to rely on, is what killed people in 1918...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
no caste

Default Re: Immune Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I'm very impressed with the idea that the body's immune reaction, which we're supposed to rely on, is what killed people in 1918...
1918: Strangely like AIDS, isn't it

This is an interesting idea here - a healthy, robust immune system (younger people) make the flu more severe. I think younger people, should they get the current flu, will have to book a few more days off school or work.

I'm going to meditate for low key energies, slow calming sustaining, in this regard.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Ott is an informed and rational voice on this very scary subject.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:48 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

He said that there was a book published in 1920 called The Horrors of Vaccination by Charles Higgins. The vaccination that caused the 1918 flu was for typhous, he said. It was service men on both sides of World War I who got the vaccine, and Rockefeller was behind the development of the vaccine. (Ott believes that it was accidental, however, when this happened.)

Anyway, I thought it was very interesting that he said that Higgins, after compiling information for two years, went to Pres. Wilson and Congress and pleaded with them to stop mandatory vaccinations of service men.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.kickthemallout.com/articl...u_Hoax_Exposed

Dr. Ott's presentation, re: bird flu & 1918, how it works! Young servicemen had the vaccine and then were subject to very high levels of stress, travelling by sea (at tha time, horrid conditions for weeks), not to mention bombings & gasses in the trenches, these stressors are what triggered the virus to become the "clean up committee". Bird flu virus, on its own, exists quite naturally, say, in the bird populations, but when large numbers of birds are living in a congested environment and exposed to toxic substances & other stressors, the virus is activated to destroy the host and within 2 yrs the virus burns itself out. That's what I remember in the video link above.

And where was it we read that purported toxins have been dispersed via chemtrails, of which we've all breathed by now?< camelot.

So, as the flu was then transmitted to others that had not been in stressful situations & exposed to chemical toxins, the flu was not a death sentence to the elderly or very young. Anyone else get that?

But then, some yrs back, this 1918 virus was harvested from an exhumed body & lab tweaked to make it more human virulent... and by this time, H1N1 a combination bird/swine/whatever else... is called "novel" or man-made.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
When I clicked on the above, and then clicked on the video, I got the picture only and no sound!
Old 08-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
...I'm very impressed with the idea that the body's immune reaction, which we're supposed to rely on, is what killed people in 1918...
I'm thinking that the above must be the reason Dr. Blaylock says this, "8. Ensure you avoid all immune-stimulating supplements..." in the article entitled "Russell Blaylock, MD - What To Do If Force Vaccinated" at Rense.com:

http://www.rense.com/general87/vaccin.htm
Old 08-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #8
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore, you can find the link at the main page, scroll down a bit, it's in a list on the left side at kickthemallout.com
Old 08-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore, you can find the link at the main page, scroll down a bit, it's in a list on the left side at kickthemallout.com
Moxie,

Doing that takes me to the same soundless video.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:55 AM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I think a strong immune system and some outside help (not vaccines) is the way forward...

I've been listening to a lot of 1radionetwork interviews on building a strong immune sytem and today I'm part way through my first liver/gallbladder flush... ~25 stones have come out of me which I'm pretty pleased about...

Liquid vitamin C, Iodine, tooth health and raw foods are the way I'm going when my liver has no stones..
I've already removed my Amalgams and corrected my C1 atlas bone and made a number of other steps to boost it... including these Andreas Moritz liver flushes...

Correction .... About 100+ stones have come out of me and now the largest is about 20mm across WOW getting these little fatty toxic stones out of me is great

well I'm busy at the moment so I may finish this later

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 08-31-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I think a stone immune system and some outside help (not vaccines) is the way forward...

I've been listening to a lot of 1radionetwork interviews on building a stone immune sytem and today I'm part way through my first liver/gallbladder flush... ~25 stones have come out of me which I'm pretty pleased about...

Liquid vitamin C, Iodine, tooth health and raw foods are the way I'm going when my liver has no stones..
I've already removed my Amalgams and corrected my C1 atlas bone and made a number of other steps to boost it... including these Andrwas Moritz liver flushes...

Correction .... About 100+ stones have come out of me and now the largest is about 20mm across WOW getting these little fatty toxic stones out of me is great

well I'm busy at the moment so I may finish this later
Amazing!

I successfully completed a 5-day colon cleanse, using the product Blessed Herbs, which I bought online. I had planned to also do a 5-day liver cleanse, using the instructions in Jon Barron's Lessons from the Miracle Doctors, but I couldn't face not eating again to carry it out! I've been procrastinating and procrastinating...

Last edited by Seashore; 08-29-2009 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Add comment
Old 08-29-2009, 01:01 PM   #12
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore... this one does work, at least for me.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore... this one does work, at least for me.
It still doesn't work for me.

I wonder why... And I wonder if it works for others...
Old 08-29-2009, 01:18 PM   #14
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Check your mute on the taskbar... I know it has mysteriously gone into mute on its own for me a couple times.

And ConnectingWithSauce... I rang a google on Andreas Moritz and came up w/this website: http://www.healthynewage.com/liver-g...dder-flush.htm
and in popped a thought: that the ingredients, epsom salts (high levels magnesium), grapefruit (astringent) and olive oil (fats) might naturally cause these soft 'stones' to form in your digestive system..... then, I read viewer comments and saw this one posted by Dr Leia:

"Dear Shola F., Liver flush recipes abound in a myriad of different forms and have been around for many years and tried by thousands of people. The above recipe is only one of many unique variations. Personally, I do not recommend the liver flushes to any of my patients. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate and contains about 3.4 grams of magnesium per one teaspoon. This alone is a hefty dose compared to the amount of recommendation of magnesium which is about .5 to 1.0 grams per day. The above recipe indicates to take 4 tablespoons, or 13.6 grams, which is extremely excessive. Such high doses of magnesium are dangerous and even fatal to people who have kidney problems or decreased kidney function and to small children. Deaths have even been due to overdosing on magnesium, especially through enemas or colonics. Many controversies exist about whether the contents expelled after a liver flush are indeed even gall stones. Because of the nature of the liver flush ingredients, the so-called "stones" could be soft complexes of mineral produced in the digestive tract overnight from the mix of grapefruit or lemon juice and olive oil. If indeed one does have gall stones, the large amount of oil can cause contraction of the gall bladder, which causes narrowing of the orifice of the gall bladder, thus trapping the gall stones. Surgery would then be required to remove them. Usually, the symptoms of nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping and bloating associated with this flush is more than likely caused by the large amounts of magnesium and olive oil, and not a detoxification reaction as would a liver flush aficionado promulgate. Bottom line:I do not recommend a liver flush for anyone. You could visit your local Naturopathic doctor who would then guide you in slowly dissolving the stones over a longer period of time through using state of the art nutraceuticals, rather than through a drastic overnight flushing. It is beyond the scope of this media to guide you in an individual method to dissolve or shrink the stones. I hope this information helps you to use discernment when using drastic self-doses methods of healing, regardless of how long the information has been available."

Synchronous find, ya think?
Old 08-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Check your mute on the taskbar... I know it has mysteriously gone into mute on its own for me a couple times.
I checked and that's not it. I also clicked on the title line and went directly to YouTube and got the same soundless video. Oh well.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Moxie wrote:

Quote:
Bird flu virus, on its own, exists quite naturally, say, in the bird populations, but when large numbers of birds are living in a congested environment and exposed to toxic substances & other stressors, the virus is activated to destroy the host and within 2 yrs the virus burns itself out. That's what I remember in the video link above.
This is correct Moxie Its the overcrowding ie: relocation camps and the stressors added to it poor nutrition and unsanitary conditions that will cause this to activate that is why they need to give you the shot so they can be sure you have the flu then in association with the other things it will cause the people to drop like flies . Once you show signs of the flu its quarantine time and you will be removed from the general population as will your kids without consent of the parents .

So if your child shows any symptoms of this keep them at home they will be shipped off if they show up at school teachers have been schooled in what to look for .

They have come out and explained the idea of multiple shots this year any where from 3 to 5 . And they are talking about a newer strain showing up this fall . How would they know this if they hadn`t manufactured this and if one does show what good are the current shots ? They are no good just need to weaken you immune system so you will be able to get the full effect of the flu if you do get it
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:24 AM   #17
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

And ConnectingWithSauce... I rang a google on Andreas Moritz and came up w/this website: http://www.healthynewage.com/liver-g...dder-flush.htm
and in popped a thought: that the ingredients, epsom salts (high levels magnesium), grapefruit (astringent) and olive oil (fats) might naturally cause these soft 'stones' to form in your digestive system..... then, I read viewer comments and saw this one posted by Dr Leia:

"Dear Shola F., Liver flush recipes abound in a myriad of different forms and have been around for many years and tried by thousands of people. The above recipe is only one of many unique variations. Personally, I do not recommend the liver flushes to any of my patients. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate and contains about 3.4 grams of magnesium per one teaspoon. This alone is a hefty dose compared to the amount of recommendation of magnesium which is about .5 to 1.0 grams per day. The above recipe indicates to take 4 tablespoons, or 13.6 grams, which is extremely excessive. Such high doses of magnesium are dangerous and even fatal to people who have kidney problems or decreased kidney function and to small children. Deaths have even been due to overdosing on magnesium, especially through enemas or colonics. Many controversies exist about whether the contents expelled after a liver flush are indeed even gall stones. Because of the nature of the liver flush ingredients, the so-called "stones" could be soft complexes of mineral produced in the digestive tract overnight from the mix of grapefruit or lemon juice and olive oil. If indeed one does have gall stones, the large amount of oil can cause contraction of the gall bladder, which causes narrowing of the orifice of the gall bladder, thus trapping the gall stones. Surgery would then be required to remove them. Usually, the symptoms of nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping and bloating associated with this flush is more than likely caused by the large amounts of magnesium and olive oil, and not a detoxification reaction as would a liver flush aficionado promulgate. Bottom line:I do not recommend a liver flush for anyone. You could visit your local Naturopathic doctor who would then guide you in slowly dissolving the stones over a longer period of time through using state of the art nutraceuticals, rather than through a drastic overnight flushing. It is beyond the scope of this media to guide you in an individual method to dissolve or shrink the stones. I hope this information helps you to use discernment when using drastic self-doses methods of healing, regardless of how long the information has been available."

Synchronous find, ya think?
It really depends on what people want to read and believe... yesterday I saw loads of stones come out and I'm going to continue on my quest until I get all the stones out.

BTW it did not require me to not eat for the week just modify my diet and drink apple juice apart from the fluch day. For those interested listen to the many advocates of the liver flush on 1radio. I will continue because it all makes sence to me...sticking a pipe up the bum or having a colonic is not fo everyone, I have no issues with it because today I feel the benfits and have seen two or three peope who have done it and they rave about it...

As I said £7 well spent... the liver is key to the immune system as it is effectively the blood filter... from what came out yesterday I'm sold on the technique... and the recommended daily dose of magnesium is I'm sure too low check out my magnesium chloride thread on here with the searc tool...

off to enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend sun
Old 08-30-2009, 11:29 AM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...BTW it did not require me to not eat for the week just modify my diet and drink apple juice apart from the fluch day. For those interested listen to the many advocates of the liver flush on 1radio...
Sounds good.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:26 AM   #19
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Amazing!

I successfully completed a 5-day colon cleanse, using the product Blessed Herbs, which I bought online. I had planned to also do a 5-day liver cleanse, using the instructions in Jon Barron's Lessons from the Miracle Doctors, but I couldn't face not eating again to carry it out! I've been procrastinating and procrastinating...
My understanding from reading the book is the stones are soft/semi hard stones of colestrol surrounding toxins and bacteria etc... you need these out of your body before any other flushes... else you could re-infect yourself from inside.

The end of the day I got about 150 stones. One was 15-20mm, 5-6 were ~10mm and most were 2-3 mm glad they're out.

The diet is mainly a vegan style diet with the last day a juice/soup fast style to make sure you are clean for the stones coming out... a few enema's leading up to the evening of the flush is essential and a few after to make sure these stones don't start re-toxining you in the colon.

The rejuvination book by Andreas Moritz I've just ordered it as it has all the info from the book I mentioned plus 3-4 other flushes AND loads of good info.

Here is what someone else said about a review of his book:
http://forthesakeofscience.wordpress...dangerous-man/

Just to give you both sides... one is open and the other is closed... I think you know which side I'm on...

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 08-31-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:45 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My understanding from reading the book is the stones are soft/semi hard stones of colestrol surrounding toxins and bacteria etc... you need these out of your body before any other flushes... else you could re-infect yourself from inside.

The end of the day I got about 150 stones. One was 15-20mm, 5-6 were ~10mm and most were 2-3 mm glad they're out.

The diet is mainly a vegan style diet with the last day a juice/soup fast style to make sure you are clean for the stones coming out... a few enema's leading up to the evening of the flush is essential and a few after to make sure these stones don't start re-toxining you in the colon.

The rejuvination book by Andreas Moritz I've just ordered it as it has all the info from the book I mentioned plus 3-4 other flushes AND loads of good info.

Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation: Amazon.co.uk: Andreas Moritz: Books

Here is what someone else said about a review of his book:
http://forthesakeofscience.wordpress...dangerous-man/

Just to give you both sides... one is open and the other is closed... I think you know which side I'm on...
Connecting with Sauce,

I'm a little confused.

When you say "from reading the book," which book?

I'm also unsure about "one is open and the other is closed"...
Old 09-01-2009, 12:30 AM   #21
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Connecting with Sauce,

I'm a little confused.

When you say "from reading the book," which book?

I'm also unsure about "one is open and the other is closed"...
I'm sorry I confused you...

It's all posted in my comments above which book I've read (1st post has a link) and which second book I've just ordered (link in a later post).

I suggest you read the rejuvination book as that seems to have alot in it (including the info from the 1st book I've bought)... because I don't intend to spell it out word for word what I've done it is in the books he's written... I feel theliver is key... If you have any issues with No.2's or pipes and bottoms it may not be for you...

And for the doctors comment about the stones being from olive oil the hard stone which was ~16mm across certainly wasn't made over night...

I mean open minded views and closed minded... sorry that was written between the lines.