Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Finally...and I'm an Idiot!!

I finally had an eye opening moment that folks on here have shown me the way for so long...I'm an idiot.

I've been having some health problems for the last few months. I've spoken to the docs about it and they all just kind of look puzzled.

It's been bothering more in the last few weeks and I went on the internet and try to do some self diagnosis but did not find what I was experiencing.

Folks on here have always told me to quiet my mind and meditate....I felt I never had the time or the opportunity (a cop out)

Then on a whim...right before I dozed off to sleep Saturday I asked the creator if he\she cold tell me what was going on??

When I awoke I had 2 words in my head....Hiatal Hernia

I thought ..."Well that's kinda weird"

I went and looked it up....and it was all the symptoms I have been experiencing.

I wanted to share...I was looking in the old threads to bring one back but thought I'd start a new one.

I'm not sure if it was my higher self answering back or the creator force....but the answer was there.....or maybe it was always there

AND I"M just an Idiot......

I asked about the origin of the blue spiral in Norway last night before I drifted off

I had a dream of little toy soldiers......

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Finally...and I'm an Idiot!!

Not an idiot................blindsided, as many of us have been.

Good Luck with your clearing up your illness

Funny, your dr couldn't tell you as it seems to happen to so many. From the wonderful food we eat and for some the medication they use

I was told to fix myself a glass of plain knox gelatin and drink it down and even if you have an ulcer, it will plug that up.

It's gross but it worked !

We just had the 7 yr old grand son to ER and thats what was wrong with him. Now at school they give the kids 45 minutes for lunch and immediate recess. The dr said that had alot to do with it. Recess should be first.

I couldn't get him to drink my fix but have to give him store bought pepto
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Wow... Stargazer your words move me deeply..
It feels you are embarking on the journey within ..
Many blessings my friend .
Prepare for more miracles like this

Great Love for You
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Its really great that you made the connection. Now on to another hurdle.......please stop affirming that you are an idiot!...you are not.
The more you say this, especially writing it down, the more you hurt yourself. The power of thought is just that, very powerful. To cancel out what you just did, reaffirm and not only write down that you are not an idiot, but that you are a divine being with creational powers. If you were not, you could not of made this very powerful connection to source.
Namaste
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing, Stargazer!

That's an inspirational story.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Finally...and I'm an Idiot!!

how wonderful of an experience stargazer ...

now you are WELL on your way ...

my heart smiles

namaste ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

There is a blockage, Stargazer...

Take more time to meditate.. find a space that you are very comfortable in.. close your eyes, and wait..

Your answers are very clear and you will hear them
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olam View Post
Its really great that you made the connection. Now on to another hurdle.......please stop affirming that you are an idiot!...you are not.
The more you say this, especially writing it down, the more you hurt yourself. The power of thought is just that, very powerful. To cancel out what you just did, reaffirm and not only write down that you are not an idiot, but that you are a divine being with creational powers. If you were not, you could not of made this very powerful connection to source.
Namaste
Olam....I use the word idiot...When I should use something like ..."Seeking wisdom beyond my 3 foot sphere of reality"

I don't get down on myself really...I internalize the search for things right in front of my face should not be difficult....and those are the things I miss the most.

I used to have a very large EGO...my greatest enemy...I try to downplay myself to keep it in check.

I trick myself.....thanks for caring

Peace Y'all
Old 02-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #9
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Not an idiot................blindsided, as many of us have been.

Good Luck with your clearing up your illness

Funny, your dr couldn't tell you as it seems to happen to so many. From the wonderful food we eat and for some the medication they use

I was told to fix myself a glass of plain knox gelatin and drink it down and even if you have an ulcer, it will plug that up.

It's gross but it worked !

We just had the 7 yr old grand son to ER and thats what was wrong with him. Now at school they give the kids 45 minutes for lunch and immediate recess. The dr said that had alot to do with it. Recess should be first.

I couldn't get him to drink my fix but have to give him store bought pepto
I'll think I'll try that knox gelatin and get me a new doctor....but Creator...I hate going to doctors.

Is the gelatin a regular thing or a one time thing??

Thanx!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

In two years I have had to do it twice.......but I eat spicy food

Make sure its plain and hold your breath as you drink it

I have absolutely no problems with the acid reflux since I did this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #11
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Deep meditation can heal anything. Most people are stuck with illnesses because they believe only a Doctor can heal them. This thinking is a program embedded into the subconscious. Empower yourself (not the Doctor) and wake up your own healing energies. Believe it, feel it, and live well…After all, this is an illusion…an illusions that can be manipulated by your intentions. It’s an exercise to say the least, but the more visualization you can muster…the more welcoming your projections will be.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #12
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Deep meditation can heal anything. Most people are stuck with illnesses because they believe only a Doctor can heal them. This thinking is a program embedded into the subconscious. Empower yourself (not the Doctor) and wake up your own healing energies. Believe it, feel it, and live well…After all, this is an illusion…an illusions that can be manipulated by your intentions. It’s an exercise to say the least, but the more visualization you can muster…the more welcoming your projections will be.

Peace
Great advice PoM.....Thanks my friend!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #13
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely Fabulous Stargazer!!!
you have opened a door to new and wonderful beginnings!

very awesome advice Peace!

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

No matter how long you may keep trying, struggling, striving, wanting, and seeking, you will one day come to the One Way that is easy and sure. You have the right to walk in the hard way as long as you choose; but when you are tired of wasting time, when you have fallen and bruised yourself to the point of giving up, when you have proven that man is a 'broken reed' and not worthy to be depended upon, when you have satisfied yourself as to your own weakness, and when you are convinced that there is no way out, then you will find the way in, and you will find it to be an easy way, filled with love and peace- the secret place where wisdom, courage, health and strength abound. Then you will begin to live.

From 1932 until 1954 Lloyd Arthur Meeker wrote and spoke using the pen name Uranda. The name Uranda means "He who radiates the harmonizing ray."

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #15
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Um well, if you still have the hiatus hernia ( or acid reflux maybe?) and the meditation or gelatine bomb doesnt solve it, post again. It can be a complex issue and mainly is a reaction to too little acid in the stomach, contrary to the appearance of too much acid. There are reasons for that, and if it is hiatal hernia and not acid reflux, ( hard to tell the difference sometimes) it may be helped by postural adjustments. Good luck, your internal doctor is good but good doctors don't always treat themselves, even nonallopathic ones, though I am all for self empowerment.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #16
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Um well, if you still have the hiatus hernia ( or acid reflux maybe?) and the meditation or gelatine bomb doesnt solve it, post again. It can be a complex issue and mainly is a reaction to too little acid in the stomach, contrary to the appearance of too much acid. There are reasons for that, and if it is hiatal hernia and not acid reflux, ( hard to tell the difference sometimes) it may be helped by postural adjustments. Good luck, your internal doctor is good but good doctors don't always treat themselves, even nonallopathic ones, though I am all for self empowerment.
You know SwordSmith...I was reading up and I have adjusted the way I sit over my keyboard and I feel much better as of the last 2 days!!!

Thanks to everyone!!