Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-23-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Massachusetts

Please list all Massachusetts locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:32 PM   #2
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Massachusetts

In MA at the junction of MA, CT and RI

Will talk anytime...and/or meet up with Anyone nearby that is interested and that our time/schedule allows for co-ordination.

Send a pm or post a "hello" : )
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #3
Omniscience
Avalon Senior Member

I thought I'd at least post here, since my future is looking in your direction. I live in NC, but I am going to college at MIT, and I should be 2 years into college when 2012 "hits". If you want my intro., Here it is:

Posted in North Carolina
By Omniscience
Quote:
Hello, I have already posted an introduction in 'North And South Carolina', if anyone wishes to see the rest.

I know 14 programming languages, some circuitry, many survival techniques and basic survival knowledge, have attended environmental classes, and was at one point a certified junior master farmer through the school system to which I attended (OCLC).

I am glad many people are interested in creating a ground crew that is to be safe through whatever hell may rise in the years to come. I should be in Massechusets by the time 2012 comes around, but I live in Onslow County, NC. I am to attend M.I.T. for a 4 year degree doing programming. The US Airforce should be paying me through this, but by 2012, I'll be 2 years into college at MIT, so I may not be around NC, but disregarding 2012, I would normally have to go into the airforce for 4 years after college. I may try to travel back to the mountains of NC before 2012 to meet up with this ground crew.

I am currently 16, but that is quite irrelivant. Please do not underestimate me because of my age.

I'm trying to think ahead here...Would my enrollment into the Airforce ROTC scholarship bind me to the airforce before college was over? Would the airforce need me in any way during whatever lies ahead? Would that stop me from travelling back here?
Omniscience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:06 PM   #4
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

This is doctortony reporting in. I am from the Revere, Everett, Somerville area. I have been talking with people who are going to meet in Manchester, NH on Oct 4th. Details are on the thread: All Things New England.
Available to talk - just leave mesages with me.

Good luck!

Tony
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:52 PM   #5
Blueswordangel
Avalon Senior Member

casper 10-8-08 2nd

WE now have confirmation from many many directions that every word in today's earlier update "was 100% accurate". Of course we already knew that since we were present so to speak.

People, don't get upset with the threats of the Oval Office **** ant. He is being "handled" by the good guys. It is not at all unusual for him to "blow up" as he did today when he can't have his way. Later in the day he threatened the Queen's life. She told him to go to hell. He also threatened to shoot the carriers. If we could tell all we know you would have no concern with his threats-but we can't, so please, just take our word for it. He is insane you know. You realize that don't you?

Cheney is and has been on life support for some time now and he is to be disconnected tonight. You will be allowed to know soon. Our deepest sympathy to his family.

In light of today's developments WE now expect the military to accompany deliveries tomorrow. It took a while to make the arrangements.

Did you hear that AIG has another expensive junket scheduled for Northern California later this week? I guess that's why PAULSON gave them another 38B of taxpayer funds today. It took about a week to spend the original 85B. Lets see now, 10B per day? Nothing for a "stepper".

Have you heard or read about the ties between BEMA and GOLDMAN SACHS? Surprise Surprise Surprise as Gamer Pyle would say.

WE hear 10B was the number offered the media to put a lid on it. Someone had the presence of mind to ask dufus (G.W.) where he would get the money. No answer naturally since his accounts are frozen.

The last minute banking problems in Europe have been dealt with.

The merger of the Government with Wall Street under the management of Goldman is well under way now. This is known historically as Fascism. Its also called TREASON. Thank you Congress.

Now California, Massachusetts, Foreign Banks, the Commercial Paper Market, Charles Manson, etc etc etc are all lining up for their dip in the public trough. Thank you Congress.

Did you hear about the Chairman of Lehman Brothers being knocked cold as a wedge by his own employee? He walked with a hundred M or so while the stock holders were wiped out.

Well enough of that, its been a long day.

Dels. tomorrow barring unforeseen--blah blah.
casper 10-8-08 2nd
Blueswordangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #6
Zorak
Avalon Senior Member

Hello out there i'm here in ma boston area nne north shore

i feel like i'm standing here holding a copper wire and just talking away into it - hoping to make contact with any one at all

i'm zorak at this avalon place

i believe in kerry and bill and what they are doing for us all

want to make contact - to gather together in groups of three five or nine for positive thoughts - meditation - prayer

allthee above tuesday 6:50 am 10-28-2008
Zorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:39 PM   #7
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Zorak,

I live in the seacoast area of NH - not very far from you at all. Meeting together in small groups is exactly what we should all be doing. Have you read the Handbook for the New Paradigm?

There are others living near this area as well. Would anyone else be up for a meeting in or near northeastern Mass soon?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #8
oneofmany
Avalon Senior Member

hello all,

I am from watertown mass. just outside of boston.

enjoy yourself,

zoltan
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #9
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all! My family and I reside just outside of Worcester, MA in a very sleepy little town. (If ya know what I mean...!)

I have only been here (Avalon) for a month, and I want you all to know how much this connection has made such a profound and positive difference in my life. I feel I have more of a sense of purpose, an affirmation of my thoughts, a recognition of myself in others, my belief system is stronger...and it is all because of you seeking the same answers and sharing the same dreams and thoughts as I. I am so grateful...Thank you.
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #10
Michael H
Avalon Senior Member

I am just outside Harvard Sq. here in Cambridge, MA
Michael H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:20 PM   #11
billpmail
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
I live in the nh/me seacoast but grew up around the no. shore.
Willing to meet up any time. I have an expertise in the economy which is in the news lately. Not good news, I'm afraid.
I really like Project Camelot posts and hope we can pull together as outlined by Michael St. Clair.
billpmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:41 PM   #12
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billpmail View Post
Willing to meet up any time.
Same here. In fact, billpmail and I did meet up! I wish others had the same enthusiasm for meet-ups...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:11 AM   #13
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Same here. In fact, billpmail and I did meet up! I wish others had the same enthusiasm for meet-ups...
Let's get another meet up going, Paradigm : )

Sending You a pm...now!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #14
Thecometpasenger
Avalon Senior Member

worcester, ma here.... possably soon to be coastal ma. for me.
Thecometpasenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:24 PM   #15
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Currently in Maynard Mass for the past year and a 1/2. Ill check back to see if anyone has plans.

Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #16
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Living up on the North Shore in Salem/Beverly, frequent Boston regularly...

How about that storm two nights ago? I was outside of my apartment and a transformer exploded several feet away from me...
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #17
pureheart7
Retired Avalon Member

Hi All--
Not MA but Hudson Valley--not too far

Looking for others in my area
xo
pureheart7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:05 AM   #18
cueballri
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
In MA at the junction of MA, CT and RI

Will talk anytime...and/or meet up with Anyone nearby that is interested and that our time/schedule allows for co-ordination.

Send a pm or post a "hello" : )
hi RI here NW probably not fat from
cueballri is offline   Reply With Quote