Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-26-2008, 01:41 PM   #1
Steve_G

Default Everyone should watch this...

Hi guys

This is the best 8 minutes of wildlife footage you are ever likely to see. Think of it as an allegory and I promise you won't be disappointed. It proves that nature can teach us all we need to know about the world...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

Welcome to the Battle of Kruger!
Old 12-26-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Everyone should watch this...

AWESOME!

Wilderbeast for the win Now see that video? thats why the powers that be fear us little folk - they might snarl and growl and think they are the top dog, but should we gang up our weight of numbers will win the day every time.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Hi guys

This is the best 8 minutes of wildlife footage you are ever likely to see. Think of it as an allegory and I promise you won't be disappointed. It proves that nature can teach us all we need to know about the world...

Thank you very much for this very interesting video, Steve_G.
We humans, have to learn from these buffalos, how to handle a “superior enemy”.
I think we should do the same with the “power elite” in our “human world”.

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #4
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Hi guys

Great video Do you think there is a lesson here to be learned for us as a human race ? I would say so! The trouble times ahead isnt going to go away, but banning together against those who want to harm us, control us or distroy us as a free human race needs to see this force coming at them. Group together as ONE big force and we have a chance. Coward away and be eaten one at a time.

No membership fees required, Just a change in heart and stand up for your fellow man The choice is only with one, yourself.
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #5
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

to bad this ground crew thing isn't taking off. I for one am interested. so far I have learned that were out numbered. not enough people awake. and the few that are are spread all around the world. its going to have to take something massive to wake the masses in this country. way bigger that 911. most are not even aware of the suspicious activity on that. I'm growing pessimistic. and hope just doesn't seem to cut the mustard. if you know what I mean. everybody I know is just fine with the way things are. and to busy just tuning it all out and staying positive. don't want to hear it. think about it. get involved in it. ect. ect.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 05:11 PM   #6
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Steve G
i really didn't think it was possible for that wee calf to have survived let alone get up and move!
To Dagon - I don't know where you were on 15th Feb 2003 but I know 10 people who couldn't join the anti-war march because they had to work, look after their kids or were too ill to leave home. same with Avalon among the people i know. they may not come to this site but they are preparing. ie there are far more ground crew numbers than subscribers to Avalon (good as it is)
also with the coming rise in unemployment. it may well backfire on PTB as lots of people will now have the time to be and do what they have long dreamed of being and doing but were too hooked in to having to do a job they didn't enjoy to dare to live the dream.
love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Thanks Steve G
i really didn't think it was possible for that wee calf to have survived let alone get up and move!
To Dagon - I don't know where you were on 15th Feb 2003 but I know 10 people who couldn't join the anti-war march because they had to work, look after their kids or were too ill to leave home. same with Avalon among the people i know. they may not come to this site but they are preparing. ie there are far more ground crew numbers than subscribers to Avalon (good as it is)
also with the coming rise in unemployment. it may well backfire on PTB as lots of people will now have the time to be and do what they have long dreamed of being and doing but were too hooked in to having to do a job they didn't enjoy to dare to live the dream.
love to all
we here in the states had a few protests during the war. I went to 2 of them. one in the city. SF and one here in town. it didn't work like the buffalo movie darn it. I think it will take something bigger. much bigger. the numbers were small compared to the opposition..
Old 12-27-2008, 12:43 AM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
to bad this ground crew thing isn't taking off. I for one am interested. so far I have learned that were out numbered. not enough people awake. and the few that are are spread all around the world. its going to have to take something massive to wake the masses in this country. way bigger that 911. most are not even aware of the suspicious activity on that. I'm growing pessimistic. and hope just doesn't seem to cut the mustard. if you know what I mean. everybody I know is just fine with the way things are. and to busy just tuning it all out and staying positive. don't want to hear it. think about it. get involved in it. ect. ect.
Message for dagon:
Don't loose heart. You have already done so much to help. It is all good and it is all making a difference - please keep going till the end.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:03 AM   #9
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would have to agree with you, it will take a something massive but as long as they are in power they will turn it to their advantage. Stealth and Secretcy should be a first line of defense. Deny everything and acknowledge nothing. And keep no records and trust no one, but the ones that have proven them selves. Im sure I've put myself on the line just implying any of this.
Old 12-27-2008, 03:44 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Damn, don't mess with wildbeest!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:19 AM   #11
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

when viewing the video. this comes to mind.

but I guess this is how we got to ware we are today.

Last edited by dagon; 12-27-2008 at 04:22 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #12
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartOfOne View Post
I would have to agree with you, it will take a something massive but as long as they are in power they will turn it to their advantage. Stealth and Secretcy should be a first line of defense. Deny everything and acknowledge nothing. And keep no records and trust no one, but the ones that have proven them selves. Im sure I've put myself on the line just implying any of this.
Sometimes I think the opposite. I know people that think that if they don't have a “registered mobile phone”, they think they are “safe”, i.e. not known.
I tell them, that even I could create a program that finds out what address the mobile phone is.
If a certain mobile phone exists on a specific address, you could assume that owner is on this address.
So, what I want to say, is that probably the lackeys of the “power elite” knows much more about us, than we can believe, with all their “fancy equipment”.
As I understand, the “power elite” use keywords, for us, like:
fear, lie, ignorance, selfishness, hierarchy, competition, hate, secrecy (compartmentalisation, need to know(probably lies)) and so on “negative words” according to me.
That means cooperating with the “power elite”.
What do you think about creating a new paradigm for ourselves, using the opposite to their keywords?
We should not cooperate with the “power elite”.
Instead we use for example: love (agape), courage, fortitude, truth, freedom, knowledge, cooperation, openness, sincerity, harmony and so on “positive words”, according to me.
So my suggestion is, openness instead, because you can't keep a secret from the power elite, according to my opinion.
I believe in the solution for the individual is:
Ignite the spark within us.
Encourage others.
Get rid of fears (“emotional scale climbing”)
Make plans for new societies, with a new paradigm.
Communicate, with people.
Develop spirituality.
Learn about things, that has been hidden to us.
Spread Light and Love.
This is what I think, and the “power elite” is only the “power elite”, as long as we consider them to be the “power elite”.
Please do comment!
Everybody!

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
Old 12-27-2008, 05:18 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiros View Post
Sometimes I think the opposite. I know people that think that if they don't have a “registered mobile phone”, they think they are “safe”, i.e. not known.
I tell them, that even I could create a program that finds out what address the mobile phone is.
If a certain mobile phone exists on a specific address, you could assume that owner is on this address.
So, what I want to say, is that probably the lackeys of the “power elite” knows much more about us, than we can believe, with all their “fancy equipment”.
As I understand, the “power elite” use keywords, for us, like:
fear, lie, ignorance, selfishness, hierarchy, competition, hate, secrecy (compartmentalisation, need to know(probably lies)) and so on “negative words” according to me.
That means cooperating with the “power elite”.
What do you think about creating a new paradigm for ourselves, using the opposite to their keywords?
We should not cooperate with the “power elite”.
Instead we use for example: love (agape), courage, fortitude, truth, freedom, knowledge, cooperation, openness, sincerity, harmony and so on “positive words”, according to me.
So my suggestion is, openness instead, because you can't keep a secret from the power elite, according to my opinion.
I believe in the solution for the individual is:
Ignite the spark within us.
Encourage others.
Get rid of fears (“emotional scale climbing”)
Make plans for new societies, with a new paradigm.
Communicate, with people.
Develop spirituality.
Learn about things, that has been hidden to us.
Spread Light and Love.
This is what I think, and the “power elite” is only the “power elite”, as long as we consider them to be the “power elite”.
Please do comment!
Everybody!

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
Great vid,
Stiros i have never feared the elite, that's the best way to go about it show them no fear it really riles them.
We are far superior, they can not touch us!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:38 PM   #14
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Great vid,
Stiros i have never feared the elite, that's the best way to go about it show them no fear it really riles them.
We are far superior, they can not touch us!
That is really good, Jacqui D.
Look at all these new laws they are “pouring over” the citizen, in every country all over the world.
In fact I don't understand this behaviour.
Maybe this means that, they are really weak, IN REALITY.
If they were strong, they should attack us directly with force, but they really don't have this force to do it.
Please, do comment!

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
Old 12-27-2008, 06:22 PM   #15
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Blessings Dagon!!

Pls don't think that mind over matter is "less"... It is actually MORE!!!
Pls read Law of One by Ra. It can be found on WWW.divinecosmos.com.
Or Read the Free E-books of www.MichaelSharp.org. The mind is where
Creation really is....................That is the key to Freedom......
Pls watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cHP...&feature=email

Many Blessings to you in finding the true path in your becoming Lightworker!!!
Pls spread Light Far and wide!!!

May I also suggest to listen to Celtic Music-It is uplifting,Makes the blood Bubble in Joy of Life!!!!!!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:10 PM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Great video Steve G! I'm surprised the calf survived after tug of war between the croc and the lions.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:39 PM   #17
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Great video Steve G! I'm surprised the calf survived after tug of war between the croc and the lions.
It is like we humans, we are stronger than we think.
Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
Old 12-31-2008, 05:56 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Look at all these new laws they are “pouring over” the citizen, in every country all over the world.
If they were strong, they should attack us directly with force, but they really don't have this force to do it.
Please, do comment!

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
Hi Stiros,
I have no real wisdom of what we as humans have as a force to protect us from the elite, but something i do know if they had any force over me after all the years of attacks be it, financially, mentally, emotionally i would be a dead person now.
Funny thing though with every attack i am re- invigored, re-energised-more stronger.
I just wish they would stop trying to drag me down, shows you how stupid they are because they never learn.
And the replication is becoming tedious to say the least.so that's what i say to the elite; up yours!!!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #19
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Stiros,
I have no real wisdom of what we as humans have as a force to protect us from the elite, but something i do know if they had any force over me after all the years of attacks be it, financially, mentally, emotionally i would be a dead person now.
Funny thing though with every attack i am re- invigored, re-energised-more stronger.
I just wish they would stop trying to drag me down, shows you how stupid they are because they never learn.
And the replication is becoming tedious to say the least.so that's what i say to the elite; up yours!!!!
I agree, I have that life experience too.
Sometimes I think, our life here on this planet, is a form of school and that we are sent here, probably voluntarily!?, to evolve.
Because of this ongoing test of ones endurance, all the time.
My dream is to have a life with mechanisms, which is high up on the “emotional ladder”.
But it doesn't seem to happen, so far.
Anyhow, keep on struggling.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #20
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I Am water. The rocks of the so called elite I flow easily around. They make me swirl and churn a bit but then Im back to calm again, and on I flow-----eternity Ahhh
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:45 PM   #21
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I'd just like to add my two cents worth, if I may. The video was very cool, by the way. Nice share.
The replies that followed were talking about anti-war rallys.... For your consideration, the universe doesn't hear the words that proceed the object of attention (in this case 'war') - it only hears the object of focus and delivers more of it accordingly.

I think it was Mother Theresa who said she'd never attend an 'anti-war' rally, but that she'd be all over a Peace Rally. Ever hear the expression 'What you resist persists'? It's true. To affect a change we cannot focus upon what we don't like, for that attention gives it more fuel for further growth. Rather, we should focus upon what we DO want, with unwavering expectation and gratitude that it is (or will be, if you need to think of it in terms of psychological time) coming, or even happening NOW.

People who endlessly recite the mantra of 'I wish I wasn't always so sick' - are ironically sick more often than anybody else. The same applies with people who harp on and on about their money troubles...and the money troubles continue. We need to completely revamp the way our minds work to effectively wield the power that we've always had, but have been so adroitly misguided away from.

Instead of bitching about the manufactured (false) energy crisis, I praise the free energy pioneers who are leading the way and making the technology available to everyone. I choose to not focus upon the lies that our government ordinarily issues to us, but celebrate the bravery of those intent on sharing the truth - no matter the danger. And some of them are rolling the dice BIG TIME. We can choose the way we look at things, the way we feel as a result of that information, and what we're going to focus on in our resolve to change them.

We change the world when we change ourselves. It begins with deconstructing the programmed systems of thought that we've been taught to adhere to as absolute. Remember who and what you are. Infinite. Powerful.

Something I'd like to share in closing; a portion of a song I wrote a few years ago...

...Recall – All meaning & reason
Return what was learned to your present day season
Of change, rearrange your thoughts and perception
Direction, conception, action, reaction
No more excuses – distance the shame
Trappings are Maya get ready, take aim
Get out of your own way, shoot for the stars
Your potential is infinite, take it - it's yours

Peace
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #22
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please, do comment!

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
Look at their history. They surgically remove what they can't control before it gets to the size that is unacceptable and manageable by their policies. Once the opposition gets really organized and to big, they created the camps to solve that problem. Don't go to sleep, you may wakeup to a world you were warned about and not prepared for.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #23
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartOfOne View Post
Look at their history. They surgically remove what they can't control before it gets to the size that is unacceptable and manageable by their policies. Once the opposition gets really organized and to big, they created the camps to solve that problem. Don't go to sleep, you may wakeup to a world you were warned about and not prepared for.
Thank you PartOfOne for your comments.
We have to look at the choices, act now, when it's much easier, or wait and it is nearly impossible to act, maybe we are chipped then.
And we should not forget that this is not anything democratic, so we have to fight with whatever we have.
I agree with your comments, look for example at the termination of the Falun Gong movement in China, with much more members than the communist party itself.
The problem with us, is that we have been domesticated to not respond.
It happened in China, it will not happen here, and that is totally wrong.
WE SHOULD ACT SIMULTANIOUSLY ALL OVER THE WORLD !!!!
We could just try to barter much more, or create our own currency, why not?
We could spread the word, inform others and so on.
Help imprisoned people, write to our politicians and so on, to make everybody conscious.
And of course meditations all over the world, it has been tested many times and it works.
We have to remember that the power elite is not many at all.

Personally, I think to prove about the Illuminati, is to discuss the money systems we use.
It will very easy show that the power elites money system , has a hidden purpose to make us full of debts.
It is very easy for people to grasp the money systems, then they start thinking.
They will ask: How is this possible in this “scientific”, “democratic” world of ours?
After that, there is no returning point.

We should have in mind that we are dealing with very monstrous people, but we should not fear.
Think more of it like an observation, from this we create our dreams.
This dreams will then be our goal.

Following some quotes from some “nice guys”:

“I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire.
The man that controls Britain's money supply, controls the British Empire.
And I control the money supply.” - Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild.

“We are on the verge of a global transformation.
All we need is the right major crises and the nations will accept the New World Order.”
- David Rockefeller (2000).

We should not forget that:
LOVE is the opposite of FEAR.
Comments appreciated
Old 01-09-2009, 11:35 PM   #24
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
....... For your consideration, the universe doesn't hear the words that proceed the object of attention (in this case 'war') - it only hears the object of focus and delivers more of it accordingly. ........... The same applies with people who harp on and on about their money troubles...and the money troubles continue. ............ I praise the free energy pioneers who are leading the way and making the technology available to everyone. ..........., but celebrate the bravery of those intent on sharing the truth - no matter the danger. ................. We can choose the way we look at things, the way we feel as a result of that information, and what we're going to focus on in our resolve to change them. ............. We change the world when we change ourselves. It begins with deconstructing the programmed systems of thought that we've been taught to adhere to as absolute. Remember who and what you are. Infinite. Powerful.
Thank you recallone, for your insights.
I agree to that our thoughts seems to create, because it seems to work, SOMETIMES.

About the money, and the money systems behind it, I do not agree.
It is created to give the bank-owners all the money and we the people will be trapped in a debt-trap, owning nothing, but debts.

About brave and creative people, I totally agree.

It seems to me, that we are missing some important piece of information.
It is said that you create your own future, as an individual.
I don't think this is the only part in creating a future.
For example, from a book I read, explaining this:
The nuclear bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, probably none of the people had thought of being blown into “atoms and sub-particles”.
It is to me obvious, that we are missing something or we have the wrong model (thoughts).
Personally, I use to think my life here on planet Earth is more like a school or something, it seems to fit better.
And of course if we put the blame on our collective thought, to causing all the negative.
The solution is very easy.
We have to start immediately, with global meditations and be LOVE ourselves.
One bad consequence of this “think only positive thoughts”, is if the person in question don't help people in the surrounding, because it will give them negative vibes.
Comments very appreciated
Old 01-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #25
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you recallone, for your insights.
I agree to that our thoughts seems to create, because it seems to work, SOMETIMES.

About the money, and the money systems behind it, I do not agree.
It is created to give the bank-owners all the money and we the people will be trapped in a debt-trap, owning nothing, but debts.
I think you misunderstood my statement, stiros. Your above statement is accurate, and I concur. My statement using money as an example was to demonstrate the relationship between our thoughts and the reality we create as a result of those thoughts. It's no great piece of information (especially for the members of this forum) that we are an enslaved people and that a total dissolution of the federal reserve is really the only way out of this economic prison. A resource based economy is the only one that's fair to the people and able to sustain itself. I was merely pointing out that our thoughts sculpt the circumstances and details that effect us personally, within the constructs of this greater beast that is our economic system.

Quote:
About brave and creative people, I totally agree.

It seems to me, that we are missing some important piece of information.
It is said that you create your own future, as an individual.
I don't think this is the only part in creating a future.
For example, from a book I read, explaining this:
The nuclear bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, probably none of the people had thought of being blown into “atoms and sub-particles”.
It is to me obvious, that we are missing something or we have the wrong model (thoughts).
Personally, I use to think my life here on planet Earth is more like a school or something, it seems to fit better.
And of course if we put the blame on our collective thought, to causing all the negative.
The solution is very easy.
We have to start immediately, with global meditations and be LOVE ourselves.
One bad consequence of this “think only positive thoughts”, is if the person in question don't help people in the surrounding, because it will give them negative vibes.
Comments very appreciated
Controlling the ego is much more than a pollyanish stance of “think only positive thoughts”. I know there are a lot of people in here that immediately have their guard up when they hear statements that seem to resemble a New Age approach, so I think it's important that I explain myself a little bit better (if I can).

While I'm all for group meditations, the responsibility is to the individual - and this responsibility goes way beyond good and bad vibes. This idea that something can't be right unless there is also a wrong - is part of the maya that keeps us locked into this paradigm. Religions have fostered this idea with concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, yin and yang, etc. We are Humans, Being, another example of the polarity. Our soul is infinite, while this flesh suit is not. This is a tug-of-war between our egos (our thinking minds) that fears death and our higher selves that knows no death. You see what I'm talking about? The hang up is that we're trying to figure out the true relationship between ourselves and the universe around us by employing the parameters of ONE DIMENSION - this dimension where polarity is king. We're attached to the notion of right and wrong so that we may judge someone for being wrong, while feeling a greater sense of self in being right. This is one of many ego trips that serves to keep us anchored in 3d.

If we distance ourselves from the system-perpetuated fallacy of division and polarity (of right and wrong, good and evil, life and death) and remain in a non-attached place of neutrality, then we transcend the parameters of this limited experience. Step outside of the box, so to speak. And here's where the ego steps back in, in an attempt to maintain control. If you're neutral about the victimization of thousands of innocents, then you must be a monster! Right? It's a moral judgment that's rooted in polarity. The same applies to figuring out who is right and who is wrong in a conflict. Your ego can't wait to announce to the world that its' figured things out, and here are the reasons why it is so...then it goes on to recite books and lessons and documentation as to why the reasoning is sound. But every bit of it is argued from the limitations of a polarized dimension.

I haven't embraced the whole school-house-earth idea for a while now, and I'll explain why. In a school, you learn great things from those who are more educated, smarter, and more capable than you. What's being established is much more than a relationship of information relaying, but a relationship that endorses the idea that a force outside of you is where you'll find the knowledge you seek.
Enter the concept of an all-knowing, benevolent God, separate from you - that lives in the clouds.... Again with the polarity and division. This idea that answers are to be found outside of oneself affects our ability to transcend the maya. A true teacher, spiritual mentor, guru, whatever - won't tell you the answers, but rather ask you the right questions so that you may find the answers yourself, from within.

I was recently stumbling through this very same explanation with a new friend when the most recent interview with Michael St.Clair dropped into my lap. He was on Coast to Coast just recently and in part 5 and part 6 he explains ever so eloquently (gotta love the way that man communicates) pretty much what I've been trying to explain here, and in other threads.

The playlist for the entire interview is HERE.

peace and light
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hope, kruger, nwo