Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey
Default obama supporters too appolgize?

I would like an apology from All you obama supporters(& Mr.Wilcock) who naively supported Obama & encouraged us to do so.

All those racists without IQ who voted for him based on his skin color.. you dont deserve a vote.

Obama's "change" will be a kick in the groin for anyone expecting an actual positive change, restoration of the constitution or PEACE i saw too many literal morons mistakenly think he is for peace.. Obama really really pushed for the bail out & was the second largest recipient of Freddy mac $$ a yours(& my) expense!!

What we can expect!?

-A furthering of New World Order along with international corporate interests dismantling the constitution of the USA & turning it into a (more then already is) fascist state.
Geee, How can we ever thank you supporters enough!?

Obama's brought & paid for by the same hands who pulled George W. Bush's strings.

I practice unconditional love but i must admit i feel aggravation & regret for the mass of ignorance composed of naive dummies has shot this country in the foot (AGAIN)... Ron paul would have been A+.

soo if you got played do me & every other individual the curtsy & think for yourself and do a LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH if their is a next time.

I believe obama supporters should be held liable for his actions, he's your fuhrer after all.

No, he was not born in hawaii but a good many people took the bait then hit the hook.

If i was a fish i wouldn't want them in my pond anyway.

Theirs a few lawsuits on the whole entire not a citizen thing & since hes not president yet & with a lot of public voices his master's agenda can be thwarted.
McCain was obviously never meant to win.

Love light peace prosperity & an end to DISINFORMATION.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #2
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: obama supporters too appolgize?

Ron Paul wasn't the answer if we are to move into a mature soul world. He is still operating from a young soul perspective qhich isn't what we need for a smooth transition. He wasn't inspired and surrounded himself with a lot of negativity. It wouldn't have worked. I am very good at reading a persons light and Obama radiate a great deal of goodness and light, whether you want to believe it or not. The dark is feeding a huge amount of negativity into the colective abut Obama being no different that what has come before. Don't believe it!

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8019

http://www.reconnections.net/index2.htm
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

umm....he hasn't actually done anything yet. you practice unconditional love? i'm having a hard time believing you
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:31 PM   #4
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Im still surprised we're still back here at the whole president thingy. Id just like to offer a friendly reminder that presidents dont mean s**t. Presidents are used as a sheep dog to rally the sheep in any particular direction and gently alter their perception of the world and what needs to be done about said world. Even if he does portray a cuddly image and touts the trumpet of change, it will just be minor alterations to pyramid of control that grows outward and stronger each day. This is about immensly intelligent ETs that littorally control every aspect of our lives. And I know the new age hippies will quote this comment and say "No man, I control my own life and thoughts. Im a butterfly made of light".

When you REALLY think about it, we're given vaccines and all other sorts of **** is pumped into us from the day were born damaging neural pathways n' such (not to mention fleuride in our water reducing our IQs by up 20 points!). Even our ability to think to our full potential is tampered with from the get-go.

All Im sayin is this is WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY deeper than presidents lads. Askin people to apologise for believing their personal "level of the lie" doesnt really help either me thinks.

Last edited by Truth voice 2012; 11-25-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:34 PM   #5
sleepingnomore

If you expect a politician to save you from the atrocities of this life, then you will be disappointed. You and your actions are the only thing that will save you. Time to lift the veil.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #6
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: obama supporters too appolgize?

President elect Obama is not in office yet. You want an apology for the things he has not done yet, give him at leat 6 months. First ask Bush for an apology. Tell me what is Ron Paul done for you, me or anyone ? If you get a tax incentive next year I know you are going to give it back right !!! NOT !!!
Wait till the man becomes president before shooting from the hip, if he fails I guess we will all join in, if he fufills a few of his promises he will still be shoot at by his critics. What else is new. Okay I apologize for not voting for Palin, maybe I just wanted to go shoot some moose with the Palin family hey no hard feelings lets invite Ron Paul. Just Joking guys.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
President elect Obama is not in office yet. You want an apology for the things he has not done yet, give him at leat 6 months. First ask Bush for an apology. Tell me what is Ron Paul done for you, me or anyone ? If you get a tax incentive next year I know you are going to give it back right !!! NOT !!!
Wait till the man becomes president before shooting from the hip, if he fails I guess we will all join in, if he fufills a few of his promises he will still be shoot at by his critics. What else is new. Okay I apologize for not voting for Palin, maybe I just wanted to go shoot some moose with the Palin family hey no hard feelings lets invite Ron Paul. Just Joking guys.

See what I mean?

This persons "level of the lie" leaves them with the impression that their vote actually means something.

If this is the plan of the creator than I guess it doesnt matter what you believe as long as in the end, after all the learning your soul has gone through, all this stuff could be just a fork in the roads. We choose individually and therefore on a mass concsiousness scale is it thumbs up or thumbs down for humans here on earth.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:07 PM   #8
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

I guess Osama needs to opologize too

Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: obama supporters too appolgize?

She's is right in saying that if you are not part of the solution you must be part of the problem. Either way we all in this together. Excuse me I'm jumping on the stargate and off to Mars maybe we can talk about other type of problems, if there's a political system there I coming right back. Yee folks I'm back evrywhere I go politics always hits me in the face. Maybe the Moon, see ya !!! No not the moon either.... Love that picture about the twins Obama and Osama, which is which I cannot tell them apart. You guys are to much....

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 11-25-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:10 PM   #10
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

I always knew Bin Laden had dreadlocks. I knew it!

Obama

Osama

The two odd letters are B and S.

Maybe its a code?

B&S...

Hhhmmmm...

BS

I KNOW!!!

BULLS**T!!!

Take that gregor! Did some codebreaking of my own!

Last edited by Truth voice 2012; 11-25-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:30 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

:naug hty:

This is so funny.

I didn't want either obama or mccain. When I was sleeping I wanted Hillary. Boy, was I dense

Now, I say with more than anything Ron Paul would of done alot better than any of those two clowns.

I would of loved to see Dennis Kuchinvich in office also

BUT we are all being dillusional if we think any one of them would of changed our world. They are not running it.

I want the revolution to take place and I am estactic over the Free Lakota Bank.

Lets give the land back to it's rightful owners and live life together. Seems to me that is what the this world really needs and is striving at.

No obama supporter should ever be ashamed for believing. He was easy to believe. Change. yeah right

NWO that has been in the plans since before Jesus was born. Go look up Nimrod

I didn't vote for Obama but had I , you would not get an apology from me. Obama is a puppet......Him and Mischelle were both on the board of the CFR Go read up on that....council of Foreign Relations.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:34 PM   #12
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
I guess Osama needs to opologize too

hahahahahaa. This picture is funny.

Seriously, we dont need to take our anger about the "election" out on the folks here. We are all here for the same thing. Not to be jerks to eachother but to unite in the face of the adversities, NO MATTER WHAT FORM THEY MAY COME IN.

Our votes didnt really matter anyway, right? Not only that but we need to stop feeding so much negative energy into our political system because it only fuels the fire. We need to start focusing positive energy into it. Because it really doesnt matter who the alledged "spokesperson" is. WE are the ones with the power. They may want to trick us into thinking that THEY have all the power, but even THEY know the truth and thats why so much effort is put into the deception.

STOP foscusing on Obama so hard and lets get on with our lives. I dont wanna look back and see any of my energy wasted on this. I know it seems pertinent, but really? If the PTB wanna do it, theyll do it. And us whining about who is or isnt president isnt going to change anything. Not only that, but wouldnt the PTB try and exterminate a guy that they werent happy with anyway? I mean, weve seen it before, right? So even if a percieved good guy WAS elected, then guess what? you see what i mean.

Anyway...Im just so annoyed with this subject. Lets put our energy into something that we CAN change, not an election youre unhappy about. I wont say sorry because Im not. I dont care who the heck is in office.

I am my own country. United state confedrate of ME. I create the world I wanna live in, not some guy that says hes the president.

Love and light to everyone! No apologies needed in my book!

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-25-2008 at 11:36 PM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:41 PM   #13
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
I would like an apology from All you obama supporters(& Mr.Wilcock) who naively supported Obama & encouraged us to do so.

All those racists without IQ who voted for him based on his skin color.. you dont deserve a vote.

Obama's "change" will be a kick in the groin for anyone expecting an actual positive change, restoration of the constitution or PEACE i saw too many literal morons mistakenly think he is for peace.. Obama really really pushed for the bail out & was the second largest recipient of Freddy mac $$ a yours(& my) expense!!

What we can expect!?

-A furthering of New World Order along with international corporate interests dismantling the constitution of the USA & turning it into a (more then already is) fascist state.
Geee, How can we ever thank you supporters enough!?

Obama's brought & paid for by the same hands who pulled George W. Bush's strings.

I practice unconditional love but i must admit i feel aggravation & regret for the mass of ignorance composed of naive dummies has shot this country in the foot (AGAIN)... Ron paul would have been A+.

soo if you got played do me & every other individual the curtsy & think for yourself and do a LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH if their is a next time.

I believe obama supporters should be held liable for his actions, he's your fuhrer after all.

No, he was not born in hawaii but a good many people took the bait then hit the hook.

If i was a fish i wouldn't want them in my pond anyway.

Theirs a few lawsuits on the whole entire not a citizen thing & since hes not president yet & with a lot of public voices his master's agenda can be thwarted.
McCain was obviously never meant to win.

Love light peace prosperity & an end to DISINFORMATION.
not exactly sure what you think people should have done

you even state yourself "McCain was obviously never meant to win."

yet you want to hold people accountable, and feel shame because they didn't vote YOUR conscience?

seriously?
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:12 AM   #14
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post

Obama

Osama

Maybe its a code?

B&S...

Hhhmmmm...

BS

I KNOW!!!

BULLS**T!!!

Bin Laden

Take away the middle 3 letters and you have

Biden

Just a coincidence nothing to worry about
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:52 AM   #15
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Frosty, chill.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:03 PM   #16
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Bin Laden

Take away the middle 3 letters and you have

Biden

Just a coincidence nothing to worry about

Jayzuz! thats nuts! but funny at the same time.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:40 PM   #17
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Obama

Osama

Maybe its a code?

B&S...

Hhhmmmm...

BS

I KNOW!!!

BULLS**T!!!

yeah if you like nostadomas then you know MABUS is the name of the anticrist, well maybe it two people Obama bush obaMABUSh hmmmm lol
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #18
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Don't expect an apology from the arrogant and the self-righteous.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:09 PM   #19
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefla73 View Post
yeah if you like nostadomas then you know MABUS is the name of the anticrist, well maybe it two people Obama bush obaMABUSh hmmmm lol

Toooo wierd!

OK thats it. Im freaked out enough
Old 11-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not going to apologize for supporting Obama.

In fact, demanding such an apology is trollish behavior that is meant to hurt others and I demand that you apologize for it, Frosty.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Don't expect an apology from the arrogant and the self-righteous.
Who's being arrogant and self-righteous now?

I think that Ron Paul's supporters are just as bad.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:55 AM   #22
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I demand

?
Old 11-28-2008, 02:29 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
?
I think you know what my point is.

Bottom line, I'm not going to apologize for being an Obama supporter. I'm also not going to stand for all of this Ron Paul worship when the same Ron Paul worshippers are whining about Obama all the time.

I will judge Obama on what he does and when he screws up (and I know he will because ta-da, all presidents screw up!), I will be calling him out and questioning him just like everyone else. He is not the PTB's puppet. He is MY puppet and the puppet of everyone who voted for him.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:03 AM   #24
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I will judge Obama on what he does
And I second this, as actions are more immediate, and often more powerful than words.

There are no solid connections, no evidence, that prove Obama is part and parcel of the political cabals - the secretive ones - who have been ordering our society for two generations.

He may represent a window. I hope I'm right.

I will prepare for the worst anyway - just in case. But, Obama may be the public official who sets it right.

Without hope, we are nothing.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:19 AM   #25
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
And I second this, as actions are more immediate, and often more powerful than words.

There are no solid connections, no evidence, that prove Obama is part and parcel of the political cabals - the secretive ones - who have been ordering our society for two generations.

He may represent a window. I hope I'm right.

I will prepare for the worst anyway - just in case. But, Obama may be the public official who sets it right.

Without hope, we are nothing.

Happy Thanksgiving.
I like this post. Great words, and I totally agree!

Why is it so bad to have an itty bitty smidge of HOPE that someone is going to do RIGHT? I mean, even if it isnt likely, its still ok to WANT someone to be a good person. I dont care if its politics or not. I think I even care more in regular life than in politics....

I mean, that IS the nature of a human, right? To be somewhat unpredictable...Shoot, the PTB try to fight the "unpredictability factor" all the time...Its probably a constant battle for them. I know its a constant battle for me, not knowing what people are going to do.

Just something to think about I guess....

I dont think we should waste so much time on politics, really. Isnt politics what the REST of the world bickers about??? If we wanna talk politics we can change this to a "rush limbaugh forum."

I understand the point of the political discussion, but it seems that we never truly reach a goal with our discussions. It looks as if we could go back and forth all day. And we HAVE!

I think its safe to say that there are a MILLION people who we might think could do an alledged better job than the current people holding (the illusion of) office in our government, but really? We may as well deal with whats in front of our faces and who is there now. And I dont see ANYTHING wrong with HOPING that they wont be a bunch of dou<he bags. If they do? Shame on them! But the person who hopes they do good for us isnt doing anything wrong.

LOVE TO ALL!
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote