Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud

Yeah...

Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud

It's time to expose the Club of Rome liar

see this GREAT web page about the Green Agenda

Is a political agenda.

Beacuse that agenda the people will satarve to death! waaaaahhh

The rise of temperature comes 700 years BEFORE the rise in CO2.

Here the link about the the sue: LINK!

Cheers... ?
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Yeah...
Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud
It's time to expose the Club of Rome liar
see this GREAT web page about the Green Agenda
Is a political agenda.
Beacuse that agenda the people will satarve to death! waaaaahhh
The rise of temperature comes 700 years BEFORE the rise in CO2.
Here the link about the the sue: LINK!
Cheers... ?
Let me join you in cheering! But let us not judge any of 'them' too harshly. We do not know if an alternative choice was even worse.
Everything that happens now has to happen, even if much of it seems like more lies and deception. There is serious infighting among the various fractions, and that will be their downfall in the end.

Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud

I like Al Gore and think that we'd all be a lot better off if he had been our President instead of George Bush!
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #5
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khristmaskathy View Post
I like Al Gore and think that we'd all be a lot better off if he had been our President instead of George Bush!
That may be so. It does not take much to top the Bush-act. As President he might not have found time for the 'human warming digression', and we would have been spared of the disgrace of him earning a Nobel Peace Prize for non-science.

But the Bush-act has been a great learning experience. Hard to top!
Old 12-12-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are like the same, the same masters mmmm who are the globalists.

What they have decide is that EEUU must fell.

Saddly all fits...
Old 12-12-2008, 01:16 PM   #7
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree. Why attack him? Raising environmental awareness is a worthy deed. I guess you believe he said that he invented the internet too. That was a BIG lie that most still believe.

Whether or not his claim that we are responsible for global warming is true, the fact that we need to change course in the way we create and use energy is pretty obvious. Ever drive into LA from the desert and see the smog? Lung diseases are on the rise, our water is trashed, our environment is polluted.

I cheer for anyone who stands against perpetuating the way we treate our environment.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:30 PM   #8
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
I agree. Why attack him? Raising environmental awareness is a worthy deed. I guess you believe he said that he invented the internet too. That was a BIG lie that most still believe.

Whether or not his claim that we are responsible for global warming is true, the fact that we need to change course in the way we create and use energy is pretty obvious. Ever drive into LA from the desert and see the smog? Lung diseases are on the rise, our water is trashed, our environment is polluted.

I cheer for anyone who stands against perpetuating the way we treate our environment.
So if I make up a story that your house is infested with termites and I get all the neighbours to agree with me that the best thing to do is burn down your home to stop the spread, is this OK?
Thats what happens with these type of movements, they will make it impossible to burn a fallen log to heat your home and warm your meal.

Raising awareness is one thing, but using false information to get the message out is wrong.
He perpetuated the lie of global warming and basically lied about certain facts.
I agree that we must change our habits, but lying to us to do it is just wrong
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
Raising awareness is one thing, but using false information to get the message out is wrong.
He perpetuated the lie of global warming and basically lied about certain facts.
I agree that we must change our habits, but lying to us to do it is just wrong
Just one more lie

Yes, we have huge environmental problems. Much of it comes from the wrong choices of technology, industry, consumption, money system, thought system.

BTW: It is easy enough to get an avatar that is less evocative of destruction (smiley)
Old 12-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #10
Steve_G

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...le&emb=0&aq=f#

This spells it all out pretty clearly.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #11
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So if I make up a story that your house is infested with termites and I get all the neighbours to agree with me that the best thing to do is burn down your home to stop the spread, is this OK?
Ummm... thats a pretty bad analogy. Who is really threatened by Al Gore's movement to clean up our act? Oil companies? Corporate america?

Who has a motive to discredit him?

Are you saying that mankind and the increase of CO2 emmissions has had no adverse effect on our environment?

You think he lied to make money?

Why did the Bush administration stifle its scientists on this topic with threat of being fired?

The peices fall into place very easily for me. Corporate america and the oil lobby felt threatened by this idea. He needed to be stifled. Personally I dont think he lied. I think he promoted what he beleived. I think there is truth that we are contributing to global warming to some degree. Anyone who promotes clean living is ok in my book. I will focus positive energy thier way.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #12
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...le&emb=0&aq=f#

This spells it all out pretty clearly.
Online videos have been identified by smart people as a way to further thier agenda. I have been swindled by them before and refuse to use them as a basis for an argument. To get real truth you need to dig deeper. It's work. Not as easy as a quick search on youtube.

The politcical and corporate machine pay big money to produce professional videos.

This spells it out pretty clearly for me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

And this:

http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/feb2...7-02-07-10.asp

Theres more peices to the puzzle that the videos on youtube ignore. Soundbites are dangerous. Be aware, read the news, dont just listen/watch it.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #13
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Look at this little Mini documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svcuy...eature=related

Disclosing hipocresy of Gore at the end of it.

Cheers!

Se my liinks!

The "global warming swindle", see that Documentary.

The C02 increase are 700 years AFTER the Warming of the Earth.

May be the sun? some wacky people says that the sun have some relation with the temperature of the earth!!

The middle age warm period? The horses should be very stinky in that period.

Little ice age?

Before Christ the temperature where more elevated thatn now to, maybe because the lost c02 emiting lost technology

The mouth of Gore emit more c02 than the middle age horses hehehehe
Old 12-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #14
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ummm... thats a pretty bad analogy. Who is really threatened by Al Gore's movement to clean up our act? Oil companies? Corporate america?

Who has a motive to discredit him?

Are you saying that mankind and the increase of CO2 emmissions has had no adverse effect on our environment?

You think he lied to make money?

Why did the Bush administration stifle its scientists on this topic with threat of being fired?

The peices fall into place very easily for me. Corporate america and the oil lobby felt threatened by this idea. He needed to be stifled. Personally I dont think he lied. I think he promoted what he beleived. I think there is truth that we are contributing to global warming to some degree. Anyone who promotes clean living is ok in my book. I will focus positive energy thier way.
those who want to discredit him are searching for truth

Humans have had minimal impact from Co2 emissions, when a volcano erupts they throw more Co2 into the atmosphere than all of the industrial era, does that mean that we cap volcanoes?
Co2 is something plants take in, the more in the air, the faser a plant grows.
Scientists are trying to get the truth out there that Co2 does not cause global warming.
I agree we need to clean up our act, but lets use real facts and not pseudo science to get there

do I think he lied to make money?
Quote:
Al Gore defends his extraordinary personal energy usage by telling critics he maintains a "carbon neutral" lifestyle by buying "carbon offsets," but the company that receives his payments turns out to be partly owned and chaired by the former vice president himself
why would bush stifle it, people would go against anything he said, (reverse psychology)
Old 12-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #15
historycircus

You can't sue someone for being wrong - I attended one of his "Inconvenient Truth" presentations; I believe that he believes what he preaches. That ain't fraud, and he can't be sued for it.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:38 PM   #16
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
those who want to discredit him are searching for truth

Humans have had minimal impact from Co2 emissions, when a volcano erupts they throw more Co2 into the atmosphere than all of the industrial era, does that mean that we cap volcanoes?
Co2 is something plants take in, the more in the air, the faser a plant grows.
Scientists are trying to get the truth out there that Co2 does not cause global warming.
I agree we need to clean up our act, but lets use real facts and not pseudo science to get there

do I think he lied to make money?

why would bush stifle it, people would go against anything he said, (reverse psychology)
Many reasons to stifle it. Take your pick.

Here's my favorite reason to associate it with big oil:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8137646/

Excerpt:
Quote:
WASHINGTON - A senior official at the White House Council on Environmental Quality has resigned, days after a newspaper reported he changed some government reports to downplay links between greenhouse gas emissions and global warming.

Philip Cooney, the council’s chief of staff and a former energy industry lobbyist, resigned on Friday, two days after The New York Times reported he edited some descriptions of climate research in a way that cast doubt on links between greenhouse gas emissions and rising temperatures.

Easy to rationalize.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #17
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

You know what... Al Gore is a liar and a hipocrite! He still shows up in an SUV... He flys all over the world in his giant jet...

Anybody who thinks that he would have been a better choice for president is wrong... He has the same agenda as president Bush does.....

His whole global warming spoof is nuckin futs... The earths temperature changes naturally and the earth is not the only planet in the solar system that is warming up....

The sun is getting bigger and hotter as well....

And as the article states... CO2 accounts for such a small percentage of the total amount particals in the atmosphere that it couldnt possibly affect global warming to the extent that Al Gore is claiming... He took statistics and blew them up to be used as a scare tactics.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #18
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
You know what... Al Gore is a liar and a hipocrite! He still shows up in an SUV... He flys all over the world in his giant jet...

Anybody who thinks that he would have been a better choice for president is wrong... He has the same agenda as president Bush does.....

His whole global warming spoof is nuckin futs... The earths temperature changes naturally and the earth is not the only planet in the solar system that is warming up....

The sun is getting bigger and hotter as well....

And as the article states... CO2 accounts for such a small percentage of the total amount particals in the atmosphere that it couldnt possibly affect global warming to the extent that Al Gore is claiming... He took statistics and blew them up to be used as a scare tactics.

Then why did they (govt) try to coverup the data produced by thier own scientists? Whether or not you like Gore is beside the point I'm making. I believe that we have had an effect. Theres just too much data to think otherwise. I havent even brought up how we are stripping the oxygen producing trees from our planet and destroying the rainforests....

Think it through. Lots of peices to the puzzle. Only three are presented here but they are pretty rational IMO.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #19
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that chopping down trees and destroying our earth physically is not a good idea... I also think that humans are making the earth sick...
However... Al Gore is still a hipocrite...
He lives in excess... just the opposite of the message that he is preaching...

It is a natural cycle of the earth to warm up... we have nothing to do with it... You should really look into what David Icke has said about the Green movement...

Quote:
Then why did they (govt) try to coverup the data produced by thier own scientists? Whether or not you like Gore is beside the point I'm making. I believe that we have had an effect. Theres just too much data to think otherwise. I havent even brought up how we are stripping the oxygen producing trees from our planet and destroying the rainforests....

Think it through. Lots of peices to the puzzle. Only three are presented here but they are pretty rational IMO.

Last edited by Orion Morris; 12-12-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #20
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree that chopping down trees and destroying our earth physically is a good idea... I also think that humans are making the earth sick...
However... Al Gore is still a hipocrite...
He lives in excess... just the opposite of the message that he is preaching...

It is a natural cycle of the earth to warm up... we have nothing to do with it... You should really look into what David Icke has said about the Green movement...
I've listened to him. There is a thread of truth in some of what he talks about. But he has some beliefs I have trouble with:

Quote:
In 1999, Icke wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial Prison Warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco. They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians. The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood. Icke has drawn parallels with the 1980s science-fiction series V, in which the earth is taken over by reptiloid aliens disguised as humans.
There are groups that attempt to control the course of history ie.
Quote:
The New American Century
(the Bush era was a result of this group)

Link:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/

But these groups come and go. People who take over for the preceeding leadership will inevitably have a slightly different slant. To think that they would have a consistent direction or goal over the centuries is difficult for me to believe.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #21
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree that chopping down trees and destroying our earth physically is a good idea...
You meant to say "not a good idea" I'm sure....
Old 12-12-2008, 04:49 PM   #22
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Well all I am saying is that there is a reason that Al Gore is trying to get us to buy into his global warming hoax... They want to globalize our taxes... create a carbon tax along with other new opressive laws.. That is his only agenda behind scaring the sh#t out of us with his global warming movie....
In the 90's they were telling us that if we didnt change our ways we would all be relocating due to rises in sea levels...
Well guess what? We didnt change our ways... In fact people started producing more carbon than ever....
It is true that our carbon production has doubled but it is like instead of putting 1 teaspoon of sugar in a 20 gallon drum of coffee we put 2 in... It really is not that big of a deal.. the earth will change... we might see disasters... but dont turn to Al as our fearless leader... or reward him for sheding light on the subject... They have been propigating global warming way before Al Gore took the reins... It is BS and I wont buy it.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #23
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
George bush/ Al Gore - good cop bad cop.

same stinking agenda, different route.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #24
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

First of all we got in this pollution mess on purpose so a new paradigm of "Green" could come in. Same as the banking system.
Just got back from a counter intelligence Sierra Club movie. They are promoting everyone sacrifice their car and live in the cities. Same way they formulated the first depression to get everyone to live in the prison cities. They want to Start the "Green Corpes" where children get to report on people who are not environmentally friendly. Works for the PTB they get to herd us into controllable prison cities with no way of commuting. This "Green Corpes" will of course require more surveillance. You will now start paying a "Fart Tax" on yourself and your animals etc... They will get to hold any independent country, business or person responsible for the new "Green Religion".

It is sold to us as a worthy virtue but in the end it is propagated by lies and used to control and manipulate us. ITs a CON!

For you new folks to the CON. Just take a look at all the propaganda to promote global warming and who backs it. Nice one is this new movie "the day the earth stood still" using predictive programming to promote the "Green Agenda".

Check this fronted group by Non governmental organizations promoting "Green" through schools, religion and science. http://www.earthcharter.org/
Oh there so concerned with our health and well being of the earth. Same funders are backing GMO's, fluoride and chemical companies. Hello, its called the industrial military complex out to serve you B U L L S H I T to get control of you.

Even with all the science to disprove this myth of course the president is going full steam to get the "Green Religion" in full faith.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...nZRpEO-p6jNjrg

Last edited by Magamud; 12-12-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #25
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

If you can make something seem logical, you can get people to do what you want.
Surely you have heard of witch burning! there was no correct science behind it, but it sounded logical to burn them.
Those who don't believe in the Co2 scam are the new witch's.

just out of curiosity, what do the 30.000 Scientists have to gain by debunking Global warming?

Last edited by munkey; 12-12-2008 at 11:34 PM.