Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:38 PM   #1
FR33DOM
Avalon Senior Member

Default How to spot a Mason online and offline (part two)

You can find part one of "How to recognise Masons" at www.joestirling.com. Here is a list of some more of the Masonic symbols, names, codes and terms that Masons use to communicate world-wide. They use this system to recognise each other. They will immediately befriend and back each other up, regardless. We are ALL literally being controlled by a criminal religious cult. Please hard copy and send this article to all Truth - Seekers and victims groups worldwide.

Masons love plants/flowers, esp. Roses, Sunflowers, Petals, Thistles, Tulips, etc

Masons love trees and anything WOOD or TREES (especially burnt wood, ritualistically cutting them down, ashes, fire, spark, chopped wood) Olive, Willow, Oak, Cedars, Ash, Elms, Palms, Acacias, Fruit Trees, etc. They love Palm plants/trees at their property. Kent (and the South EAST) has more Palm trees than the Caribbean. Kent is the UK capital of Freemasonry, not just because of East and wealth, but because of the Channel Tunnel connected to their criminal network/organisation/brotherhood in Europe. The 7/7 evidence (plus) was taken to Kent.

Masons love birds and use the names of birds as a way to recognise each other, i.e. Eagle, Blackbird, Martin, Robin, Owl, Hawk, Chicken, Partridge, Gosling, Falcon, Raven, Phoenix, etc. They love bird feeders as well at their home.

Masonic families will actively seek these names Adam, Ashley, Ashlar, Mark, Margaret (Maggie), Emma, Elizabeth, Penny (very symbolic), Lewis, Martin, Sinclair, Amy, Lynn, Malcolm, Tyler, Hiram, Jacob's Ladder (and all the other Jewish, Biblical, Pagan names) See my website for much more on names or just go to the Mason's forums and research, it's so easy.

They love the car and plane "SpitFIRE". Another way to spot a mind controlled secret society member is to checkout those little "Mickey Mouse", Sunflower and other icons that they stick on top of their vehicle ariel. See "Monarch Programming or Project"

They love cats and use the names, pet cats, Tiger, Panther, Leopard, and especially the Lion, etc

Some Masonic pets names, Max, Blue, Molly, Milly, Lady, Shadow, (see my website for more on pet names)

The Fox (cunning) is very symbolic to Masons. Also anything to do with the word "East"., including EASTenders/ALbert SQUARE.
Also Aquariums and keeping fish is very symbolic to Masons.

Whenever you hear them mention the name Peggy, it means a victim is pegged in. Persecuted by Masons. A similar term is "Inside the circle" where the victim is trapped inside the criminal Masonic ring of persecution. Masons will have Gold furnishings on their front door, also the numbers of their address will have Gold coloured numbers at their home or business address. They will have Blue ceramic plant pots around their home or almost anything Blue/Yellow. They will have birds or plants etched onto glass in windows and doors. They try to get an Arch into glass doors or in their houses. Those garage doors with the square panels ? Masons will physically paint round the Squares. They love their windows (they call them "Portals" as in the Lodge) and will design them to look like small Squares (small panes of glass). Did you know most Glaziers and window cleaners are Masons ? it's to do with the "Portals". More to come.

Their favourite numbers, just checkout "Masonic Occultic Numerology" or go to www.joestirling.com and follow the links.

The two main colours of Freemasonry is Blue then Yellow (see BBC & ITN). Then Red as the third colour. They love the colours of black/white, represents good/evil and you can find the black/white squares on the floors of every lodge. You will find these floors in every criminal institution. They also love anything to do with "Rainbows". They are mad about Gold, the most noble of metals. Also money, this gives them empowerment and keeps them totally trapped into this gang.

Masons love anything to do with the word "Stone" - cornerstone - keystone - foundation stone - stonecutter - stonemason - gold-stone - capstone, etc. More in part three.

Masonic music, anything with reference (in this article) to their symbolic worship. Wishbone ASH, Deep Purple, Purple Gang, Stranglers (hanged man), Blue Oyster Cult, AC/DC, Rolling STONES, etc. Most songs with sun, moon, stars, bright, light, shine, dark, evil, satan, devil, etc. You can't make it in the music bizz unless you are one of them. The Masons are the Oscars and James Bond, etc. Don't waste valuable time on all of this ****, but don't buy or watch it either. Most of you know all about the Masonic MI5 and MI6 and closed doors. Money gives these crooks empowerment, they rub it in your face (and steal it) every day.

Masons love anything to do with the Stars, Sun, Moon, stellar, lunar, solar, astrical, shooting stars. Related words, bright, shine, light, torch, illuminate, crescent, quadrant, quadrangle, grove, square, cube, triangle, circle.

Masons will have their fences in a half round design. It represents The Royal Arch Freemasonry or the rays of the sun. This is a way for Masons to recognise each other. Talking about Arches, the new bridge across the River Clyde has an Arch which is lit up at night by Blue/Purple lights at night. It also sits adjacent to the new Masonic BBC and ITN offices. I noticed one in Newcastle and a huge Arch across the new Wembley Stadium. The Masons also love obelisks, it's a Pagan symbol of their manhood, etc.

Royal Family (Patrons Of World Freemasonry) and Royal Blue. Masons love "Blue" tinted lights at their home, business or on their vehicle. Those house numbers on a small white ceramic square will have flowers and or Blue numbers. Anything close to blue will do including purple. Have a look for something Blue on their vehicle parcel shelf or a blue/yellow sticker i.e. Yellow Arnold Clark stickers. This gets them off with a parking ticket. Also see what hangs from their rear - view mirror. Something blue/yellow or all red. Small TREE air fresheners? Small animals like sheep, goats, anything with horns. Don't forget coloured circles. The MOT sign is a dead give away (the three triangles on a Blue Square background), usually found on the windscreen.

All Emergency Services personnel are all Masons. Did you know the Blue/Yellow Police helicopter is known as "The All Seeing Eye". All Masons know this and it gives them a sense of empowerment. Police vehicles have all changed to Blue/Yellow Squares, they used to be white with orange and red stripes. The Police Force is 100% Freemasonry. That is how ridiculous this situation is. The Masonic Fire Service are symbolically attached to FIRE and Ferrari Red. The Masonic Ambulance Service is Green and Yellow Squares, Green is what you get when you mix the colours of Blue and Yellow. If you are not a Mason, you seriously don't want to have an accident. Now, before you guys in the Emergency Services start getting angry with me or this article. Why don't you checkout Paul Baird's brilliant article on Tesla Communications ? The NWO are using this technology via your Police/Fire/Ambulance radios to mind control and harm you. They can flick your switches just as easy as they do to their victims. You are just a fool and a tool to be used. Do you seriously think the NWO cares ? Checkout www.surveillanceissues.com Wakey Wakey, if you think some of this is scary, you had better start reading up on DEW's (directed energy weapons) because its happening right now.
Don't forget the Gang-Stalking, Mobbing, Gas Lighting, Perps, Psychological Terrorism, Stasi tactics, etc. Ignorance is NOT bliss. Let's all try to "Stop The Madness" or we can all kiss our proverbial bums bye bye, Mason or not. Let me re-emphasize, this is NOT about Joe Stirling, although I have to get this out before they shoot the messenger. Simple question again, "Why don't the authorities investigate Freemasonry ?" because they are Freemasonry. Stop reading and take action, expose them.

Obviously the Military is infested with this human virus. Why is the letter "V" painted on most of their armoured vehicles ? Compass.

Masons also say or write the word "Bro" as in brother in their communications. They also use mother (as in Mother Lodge, where they begin the mind control) brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, and grannies (all Masonic terms/codes). A female Mason (Eastern Star) will refer to another female/male Mason by saying "She's a STAR" in the conversation.

Masonic letters. They use the letter L or A in their first name or L&A or A&L It represents the Mason's Square = L and Compass = A.
It lets other Masons know that they are on the Square. It's a hidden clue to say they are in the gang. It's the same for M&A or A&M (it means MAson or A Mason). The letter Y represents the Horned God, they use this in their names. The letter B is very symbolic, it means Blue (they use nicknames beginning with B). If you split the letter B up, it gives you 13, they love number 13, it represents the letter M = Mason (13th letter in the alphabet). They will also use these in their vehicle registration/number plates (esp.Y). They will also try to live at address's with any of the street names of birds, trees, flowers, colours, stars, sun, moon, etc. Masons will call their house/bungalow under these names. Some say love is the answer ? WTFck, don't make it easy for this criminal brotherhood.

Masonic symbolic vehicles. Vauxhall (V, A & L), Volkswagen V/W = three V's = three compasses and if you look at the V/W logo, it's the letters inside a Blue circle. Volvo = V + L = Square & Compass and Volvo's have their Lights on all of the time. Toyota = Horned God symbol/logo. Peugeot = Lion. Land Rover = L & A. Audi = 4 X circles. Jaguar = cat & harassment. (lot's more in part three)

Did you know LLandudno is a 100% Masonic mind controlled town in Wales ? L & A = Square and Compass. They've been using this small town for more than 60 years and still are. (lots more to come) Masons will always plan their weddings/engagements/funerals, etc on their symbolic dates. Another Masonic code "Is their no help for the Widow's son" to let the other Mason know he/she needs a favour, etc. Freemasonry is another word for bully. They are the ultimate criminal cowards who ALL hide behind the Masonic apron/curtains.

The address of number ONE (1st letter of the alphabet = A = Compass) in every street, road, avenue, etc, should be treated as researchable as we have found 80% or more to be a Masonic controller/watcher/harasser of that street/road. Just look for the other signs I have given you. Other numbers to watch are 3, 9, 11, 13, 18, 19, 31, 33, see Masonic Occultic Numerology. (more in part 3)

Remember it's not just mind controlled Masons that you are looking at. There are also Co - Masons, Eastern Star (female Masons), Rotarians, Round Table, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Opus Dei, Knights Of Columbus, Knights Of Malta, Scientology, Speculative Society, Orange Order, Shriners, Skull and Bones, New Age, etc. They have infiltrated every religion. Any club or group that operates behind closed doors. There are thousands of these secret societies world - wide. These groups ALL come under the umbrella and control of Freemasonry, which is in turn controlled by the NWO or Global Government or The Illuminati or the American - Israelis Zionists. If you don't know about the New World Order, checkout www.nworesistance.com

Scotland is the spiritual home of Freemasonry. Whenever you see the Scotland flag or stickers anywhere, be wary, it's another way for Masons to recognise each other. It also shows their loyalty to the Lodge. Have you seen the BBC adverts ? apparently they are going to "Illuminate this winter" ? Oxford Council has done away with Xmas, they are calling it "The winter LIGHT festival" ? The BBC radio station "Birdsong" etc, can't you sheeple see what's happening here ? They know we are waking up and are trying desperately to empower their drones, so do your bit and expose, expose, expose this evil.

Don't forget the Masonic Jewelry and clothing etc. You can check it all out on ebay. Good way to spot the "not so clever" ones.
Halloween is very symbolic to the Pagan Freemasons, etc. Where the adults will also dress up for the ritualistic occasion ? They all believe in reincarnation and that THEY have been chosen. Or that they were some sort of GOD/KING/QUEEN in their last life. Truth is that they are criminal human Cuckoos trying to kick us law abiding taxpayers out of the nest. They want the lot and more.

Not all of this information/codes/symbols or signs means they are members. We recommend 3 or more pointers to continue your investigations. If the Father was a Mason then you can bet the whole family and relations are brainwashed into this human virus (destroyers of society). Masons all live next to each other, mostly their immediate neighbours. Warning, do not ask/talk to these people, ignore them. They will foam at the mouth with lies. Just expose the truth to the good members of the community. Search online for "Masonic Diversion Tactics" to read how they lie, defend and operate. Don't EVER go soft on these crooks.

This system and information are all part of mind control. It is very easy for the Masonic Controllers to use all of this to hypnotize and send subliminal messages via the media. Wave upon wave of mind control, they have been using this system for centuries.

This info is brought to you by Joe Stirling (veteran victim of Freemasonry). I am also a founding member of the Anti Corruption Party (free support group for victims of this evil) and numerous other good groups. There is much more, but I don't have a lot of time or the funds. The Masons hurt their victims financially and I'm no different. Just email me if you need further help. For more info/research, just checkout www.joestirling.com or Makay's Encyclopedia. ACP can back up absolutely everything we say. Statement from me "This is not about Joe Stirling" so get focused and do your bit. Help to "Stop The Madness". Please ignore the Masonic comments and criticism of these truths, they have much to hide. Lot's more to come. Spread the truth, now.
FR33DOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to spot a Mason online and offline (part two)

Dear Sir,

I can only assume that you have written this to in some way help people and everything you have stated may be 100% true but I urge you to use caution when describing relativly normal behaviours as abberant. If as you suggest that having 3 or these caracteristics in common is a reliable way of identifying masons then I am one without knowing it, ad that's hardly possible, now is it?

To say if I like blue; have a cat called tiger and drive a toyota is an indication of evil is a bit too strong I feel.

Secondly people wear all sorts of symbols without knowing it simply because they are on a garment already etc.......

I would think an interest in the moon and stars is a pretty global caracteristic of humans looking up into the night sky in amazement.

I would say you would not find very many people in the world who would attest to HATING trees, flowers and animals or fish. I mean why wouldn't we like the creatures sent to keep us company on the earth and provide wonderful places of peace and tranquility.

Or the fact the geometric symbols are pleasing to the eye and especially odd numbers. I think you will find that if asked half the worlds favourite number is seven, I believe there are loads of cards tricks etc... based on this fact.

If you work in design or even catering you know its prettier to have three olives in a drink or five hor d'oeuvres etc... That an arch is a very pretty entrance design and that liking stained glass with pictures of birds on them does not mean you are an souless vessel in the service or a higher power. I cannot say how sorry I am for you if you are suffering from attacks and bullying and I do believe that this does happen--no doubt (I have had some pretty interesting experiences of late myself) However I urge you to trim down the traits of masons to only the the things which can not be explained y another means like having a preference for the colour yellow.

Take care of yourself

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Dear Sir,

I can only assume that you have written this to in some way help people and everything you have stated may be 100% true but I urge you to use caution when describing relativly normal behaviours as abberant. If as you suggest that having 3 or these caracteristics in common is a reliable way of identifying masons then I am one without knowing it, ad that's hardly possible, now is it?

To say if I like blue; have a cat called tiger and drive a toyota is an indication of evil is a bit too strong I feel.

Secondly people wear all sorts of symbols without knowing it simply because they are on a garment already etc.......

I would think an interest in the moon and stars is a pretty global caracteristic of humans looking up into the night sky in amazement.

I would say you would not find very many people in the world who would attest to HATING trees, flowers and animals or fish. I mean why wouldn't we like the creatures sent to keep us company on the earth and provide wonderful places of peace and tranquility.

Or the fact the geometric symbols are pleasing to the eye and especially odd numbers. I think you will find that if asked half the worlds favourite number is seven, I believe there are loads of cards tricks etc... based on this fact.

If you work in design or even catering you know its prettier to have three olives in a drink or five hor d'oeuvres etc... That an arch is a very pretty entrance design and that liking stained glass with pictures of birds on them does not mean you are an souless vessel in the service or a higher power. I cannot say how sorry I am for you if you are suffering from attacks and bullying and I do believe that this does happen--no doubt (I have had some pretty interesting experiences of late myself) However I urge you to trim down the traits of masons to only the the things which can not be explained y another means like having a preference for the colour yellow.

Take care of yourself

g
Good post Harper.

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #4
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Oh - it is quite simple. Take a look at this instruction video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeHnjwSMyIQ
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:04 PM   #5
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I don't really think that driving a Vauxhall or having a Palm tree in your garden is a sign of being a mason. Or a love of wood.

I drive a Vauxhall, was also considering planting a palm tree in my garden, and like wood. I'm not a mason.

PS most (but not all) of the palm trees in the UK are not actually palm trees at all, they are cabbage trees from New Zealand. They are hardy and "look" tropical, but aren't really.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:10 PM   #6
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am View Post
Oh - it is quite simple. Take a look at this instruction video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeHnjwSMyIQ

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #7
purplesage
Avalon Senior Member

since i'm a cat owning bird watcher who uses a plant name for sign-in, guess you got me pegged.
you got way too much time on your hands, bro.
purplesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #8
Banned

No offense, but a lot of things described in the OP, bird feeders, cats, aquariums....

Well, the thread easily could have been named "How to spot a Senior Citizen" and most of these things would ring true.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #9
Whitewolf

A better way to spot evil is to stare a person in the eyes. You either see a good person, an evil person, or a lost member of the sheeple family. Maybe it takes a special talent to see a person's character just through their eyes, but it seems a very simple and direct method of identifying a person's level of morality.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:47 PM   #10
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Oi vey!

Why do masons get to "OWN" all of this wonderful iconography?

ACCIPITER means sparrowhawk.
I love trees and flowers
I love the golden mean ratio of phi : 1:1.618

I am not a mason... they hate me because I'm taking these symbols back, dog-nabit!

Come on people... use intuition when dealing with people.

Otherwise,
you'll see masons everywhere,
in your hair,
and in the air,
in the loop...
and in a chair.

Masons, masons, In their car,
holding up their mason jar,
using a spoon in which to scoop,
while driving fast and driving far,

Masons lurking in my soup,
on a bike and in a coupe...
seen 'em in a nice sedan,
I've even seen 'em in a group...
...following me inside a van.

I've seen 'em pale, I've seen em tan.
Some so tall, they had to stoop...
After all, I KNOW THEIR PLAN:
Masons eating chicken poop.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Average Joe,

I didn't know they made Vauxhalls any more.

I once drove a Vauxhall Viva when I lived in the UK. I must have been a Freemason back then also.

I wouldn't say that I love wood, however I am rather drawn to it.

All joking apart, I'm sure that Freedom means well in his post. We can see how people can be misled or jump to conclusions in the forum, without doing prior research first.

People get the wrong idea of Freemasonry thinking that it's a secret society. If it was, then the Freemasons are doing a lousy job trying to hide it, on their websites and where they build their temples.

I must say that I was suprised to see so many people on this thread disagree with Freedom. I would have thought that this would have been a fantastic opportunity to Freemason/Illuminati bash!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
I don't really think that driving a Vauxhall or having a Palm tree in your garden is a sign of being a mason. Or a love of wood.

I drive a Vauxhall, was also considering planting a palm tree in my garden, and like wood. I'm not a mason.

PS most (but not all) of the palm trees in the UK are not actually palm trees at all, they are cabbage trees from New Zealand. They are hardy and "look" tropical, but aren't really.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #12
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Hillarious I_Am - I never saw that sketch before, giggled all the way though

There is some truth to FR33DOM's post, but mostly completely ambiguous and not very descriptive at all - also the post doesn't mention the subconscious drunken arrogance they exude.

Just take a walk around your town with your eye's open and you will see references to societies masonic heritage everywhere...
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #13
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Cool Re: How to spot a Mason online and offline (part two)

Sorry FR33DOM, this describes half the population of the planet.

I personally know a Freemason and he is one of the nicest of people I know and fairly ordinary too - not at all what is described in your post.

And "No", I am not a Freemason or a supporter of them - I just happen to know one.

Regards
Gareth

Last edited by Gareth; 11-04-2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: spelling
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:38 PM   #14
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
There uou go Now your catching on...
Half the people on the planet are Masons and preying on the lesser half

Quote:
And "No", I am not a Freemason or a supporter of them - I just happen to know one.
Is that not "Guilt by Association"?

Old 11-04-2008, 08:50 PM   #15
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Now its time to wake up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFKPSHwq_mw&hl=nl
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:03 PM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:08 PM   #17
motov
Avalon Senior Member

this is totally BS..... and i suppose that view makes me one toor maybe an illuminati.....

i have a bird in my avatar, like Maiden, priest and slayer and i sometimes listen to ACDC study the bible and ancient scripts, love life and pplz around and do oppose all PTB influence and i conclude that your roule book of masonry is not at all on track.....

the prob. with this kind of posts for me is, the fact that many uses those kind of symbols daily, without any connection to masonry or other occult,but you want to single out, raise question and paranoia... i would call this disinformation altho some of the info is valid but mostly "the man on the street".......
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hey the background colours changed when i reply OOOOHHHHHHH!!! have those nasty masons been dabbling.
Well have to agree with everything that has been said about the masons, knew about the symbology and subliminal messages, names etc didn't realise so many things meant secret messages to each other.

Did you know that masons curse there families 5 generations, so whatever your ancestors done in the past it is passed through 5 generations!
And there's no getting out, once your in your in and that's it when you hear someone say "Oh i'm not a mason anymore" do not believe them.

They take souls, they will use there family for their own gain, they are ruthless.
They are bad, bad people!!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:11 AM   #19
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I find that just as hard to believe as the other dimensional beings taking our energy from rock concerts.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My old man was nearly a mason (got one black ball) and he's a really nice harmless chap.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:13 AM   #21
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Swanny,

Are you sure you're not confusing a Mason with a Pawnbroker?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
My old man was nearly a mason (got one black ball) and he's a really nice harmless chap.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:38 AM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

@ Steve

He was a driving instrutor so maybe he sat down too long
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:18 PM   #23
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
There is a jerk in every group. The black ball is only to be used if you think the candidate has poor morals, not personal vendettas.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:45 PM   #24
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this info!

We are here to heal these Masons as well.

They will see that it is no longer neccessary for thier existence.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #25
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

My name here is Sunny D, I love my cats, I love trees, wood, flowers and rockmusic a lot (every now and then i am touring with a rockband) OOOOPS....... That makes me suspicious I guess.....I am Not a freemason though..... Namaste............
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote