Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #76
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ

@Beren
@Anchor

I appreciate your approval!
You both said what I meant.

@Raul
Partially I thought of Cartman when I put on my pilot glasses,
but it's also meant to reflect the recommeded relaxation!

Old 02-14-2010, 12:47 AM   #77
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post

Cool pic too.

If u wanna post a pic btw, all u have to do is right click on the image, choose properties, copy the url, and then paste it in between [img][/img].

Thank you, Raulduke. I took the shot with one of those cheap disposible, card-board film cameras. I'm still behind the times tech wise and need to get a special cable to upload pics from my new cell phone. I'll give the right click thing a try soon. Thanks for the tip.

It was real sad to see that club fire. It was a good thing nobody got hurt. Another club that was a block away was the CIA (California Institute of Abnormalarts). Their web site is down... I hope it didn't close, too. It was the FREAKIEST night spot I ever been to. It was the only club where one could get a free lesson and/or update on exopolitics, the Illuminati agenda and other matters from the box office before you go in. This is the only link I could find with photos... there was so much more to see and experience inside.

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/l7DtO...QQygJTx9ioyQPg

Freedom of speech and expression is very important not just to the colorful urban centers of the world, but to ALL THE WORLD. Sometimes exchanges get heated up, but that's just the nature of human nature, I suppose. It never has to get violent or threatening. I don't think conflict is a hard-wired human trait. If it is, we need to work on reversing that kink in our evolution and go forward to a better world.

The biggest mistake the control-bots are making is seeing we who believe in peace as some kind of domestic threat that needs to be eliminated. They would be throwing the ruby out with the rubbish. Once the invisible battle is over and disclosure becomes imminant, whistle blowers and their supporters CAN HELP the secret space program advance in harmony with the BIGGER bigger picture of the Universe.

With peace and painted streets,

Paul
Old 02-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #78
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

mod edit, no swearing, thank you

Before you cry out and whine again, it's not meant in an offensive way, just a joke.
So keep cool you "damn" Liberals!

Last edited by morguana; 02-16-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #79
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
And now you ask me if I don't like it "when gays kiss/hold hands in public"?
And I clearly answer you: Yes I dislike it!
As I would dislike public pedo- or necrophilia or even
heterosexual sex in the public.

We've to respect people's feelings and protect our children from such impressions!
KL, basically,I will do everything in my power to protect God's children from people. Is anyone taking seriously anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontario's northland View Post
I have read this entire thread so far, and must say, I agree with King Lear in most if not all of his concerns. I see many organizations who hold gatherings and special "marches" or "walks" and have NEVER EVER seen them wearing little or (next to nothing) clothing on! Why on God's green earth do homosexuals who march, and I agree with them marching...BUT why do they have to march naked or as close to it as they can??? I mean really???? what's that all about???? I mean can they not get their point across with clothes on?? Others organizations do. That to me is a legit concern!
Are you serious? You see many organizations who hold gatherings and walks, but it's all those numerous gay rights parades you've attended that concern you. I don't know where you live, but I'm already confused as to why you've been to tons of gay rights parades. I mean, why do you attend them, just to see if they take their clothes off? That actually sounds a bit gay. But whatever your reasons are for attending enough gay rights parades to be able to make an assessment such as "people at gay parades wear the least amount of clothing of everyone" (my paraphrase of your actual statement), it's obvious that you haven't tended enough non gay parades. If you had, you would be able to think about Mardi Gras in New Orleans, or Guavaween in Tampa, or even Carnival in Sao Paolo, Brazil... these are parades and events that are "known" for debauchery. Women show their boobs for beads, men grope at and feel up on them, heterosexuals are having sex everywhere you look, official parade floats come by and are staffed with, you guessed it, next-to-nude heterosexual slùt men and women. So yeah, you must REALLY spend a lot of time at all those gay events you attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
One more thing, we are all born different and that should be respected.
But how can I respect a person which is gay when they shovel in my face their sexuality ?
I do not care, leave me be... but NO ! They HAVE to announce that they are homosexuals... Who cares for god sake...
JEEZ where do you guys come up with this stuff? Are you a stand up comedian, beren? Because the level of absurdity that comes out of you homophobes' mouth is pretty freaking funny. I think I can come up with a whole 30 minute act based on this thread ALONE.

Okay, beren, enlighten us: exactly who shovels their sexuality in your face again? And this happens, what, all the time? Like, you just walk outside of your house and immediately you are acosted by the gays, and they are announcing to you that they are gay, while simultaneously undressing themselves, attempting to convert you to homosexuality, and trying to marry a same-sex partner?

Oh, that doesn't happen? Didn't think so. Would you mind clarifying exactly what you meant by that statement for us? And this time, make sure you use actual real events, not your imagination gone wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren
That leads me to conclusion that if you have a need to stick in someone's face about your deep personal life ,then you have a problem, a huge problem. That is invading someone's privacy and that is bad.
So when they do that ,they should not be surprised for reaction they usually get from heterosexuals.
Basically, you've watched one too many Sascha Baron Cohen movies, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren
And one last point, correct me if I am wrong but I never met more selfish, drama queen, self centered, annoying people than most of the gays I met through my work and in life.
I don 't say that all of them are like that but really many ,many of them are like that.
Oh my God. The fact that you keep repeating yourself is evidence to the rest of us that you are simply fearful of homosexuality. That's why you make up crazy stories like this (or believe ones that were told to you) and hide behind them. They are not real. The stories you are telling are just, comical. They are not based on reality. Anyone who actually knows gay people and/or associates with them, rather than just taking Glenn Beck's word for it, knows that gay people are just normal people. Now, there are such things as SLÙTS, and WHORES, and MISOGYNISTS, and WIFEBEATERS, and they can be gay or straight. But because there are more straight people than gay people in the world, these words more accurately describe straight people. But as a heterosexual man, I am WAY more disgusted by all the little teeny-bopper slùts I see at the mall, the wife-beating homophobe insulting and demeaning his wife at the resturant, the slùt waitress who needs to put a shirt on who just brought my food to me in this FAMILY restaurant I'm in...

You're not fooling anyone but yourself if you live in Western Society, are surrounded by sex and slùts everywhere, and think that homosexuality is "the problem." It just underscores your own idiocy, and gives me more material to laugh about.

Quote:
Point is lingering on non important things such as sexuality or religion brings us nowhere but deeper hole from where we're trying to escape...
The only deep hole I am trying to escape from is the one that spawned this absurd thread. At least certain people's true colors came out. That's worth a lot, since many of the people reading this thread didn't even realize they were filled with hate, and I believe the healing can begin now. Then there are the ones in this thread that are just here to hate. That is their purpose in life, to hate, and to get other to hate with them.

Hate is hate, people. Every single one of us on this planet and beyond are children of God, and God hates nothing but hate.

This is elementary stuff. I can't believe it has to be expressed as such, but many people still don't see it. When you hate anyone or anything, you are a hater. Hate is nothing more or nothing less than what it sounds like. Hate. We all know that Love is the opposite of hate, and Love is what we are trying to bring into the world. That means, by virtue, that you must stop hating. Stop generalizing. Don't believe everything that Glenn Beck tells you. Or King Lear, for that matter. Or me! Don't be a tool bag, and research things for yourself. If someone tells you that gay people act a certain way, how about witnessing it for yourselves before jumping to conclusions?

How much longer is it going to be before you, some of you out there, grow up? This planet is overrun with 20-90 year old scared children, and I'm really getting close to rounding you all up and sending you to bed, so the grown folks can usher in the new world appropriately.

mod edit, please no name calling, thank you

Last edited by morguana; 02-16-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #80
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
KL,
ontario's northland
Are you serious?
you must REALLY spend a lot of time at all those gay events you attend.
beren
JEEZ where do you guys come up with this stuff?
stand up comedian, beren?
level of absurdity
you homophobes'

simply fearful of homosexuality.
you make up crazy stories
taking Glenn Beck's word
wife-beating homophobe insulting
your own idiocy, and gives me more material to laugh about.

filled with hate
ones in this thread that are just here to hate. That is their purpose in life, to hate, and to get other to hate with them.

Hate is hate, people.

you are a hater. Hate
Hate.
hate,
you must stop hating.
Don't believe everything that Glenn Beck tells you. Or King Lear,
Just a summary of "Church"!
A perfect Libertard! So stereotypic that one had to invent him if he wouldn't already exist and call everyone a "hater" in his ignorant self-righteous way!

mod edit, no name calling

Last edited by King Lear; 02-16-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #81
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

i love you King Lear, i love you Chruch

Love...love love love love love love love...

Now..

Gay bashing?? i do hope this is not tolorated..

King Lear...You are intelligent..but lost

Church...You are compassionate, but hurt..

Enough children..behave.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #82
Church
Avalon Senior Member

But I *am* hurt. I'm hurt that I am surrounded by a bunch of sociopaths in this lifetime. The whole entire world, it seems to be sometimes, is a bunch of self-absorbed sociopaths that actually do whatever it takes to justify their hatred. I use bombastic language and rhetoric sometimes just to reciprocate the absurdity, but in truth, and this is evident in every one of my posts, I only act hatefully toward people who have made glaring acknowledgements of how they hate some "type of people."

I only deconstruct posts which demonstrate how someone has erroneously concluded in their little sociopathic world that people who don't think or behave the way they do are disgusting, and therefore should be legislated out of existence. I never meant to pick on King Lear, he just made it so easy. Seriously, the guy also politicizes everything, and now everyone is a Liberal. I'm far beyond playing the little 3D polarity consciousness games like liberal vs. conservative, left vs. right, that sort of thing. And for all I know, King Lear could actually be a gay, black woman who is here to play the "devil's advocate" role, to show people how absurd the line of thinking is, and affect change as such. Anything's possible. I don't hate. But I hate hate. And I even hate it when people try using hate as a teaching tool. There are better, much quicker ways of waking people up.

But I digress. Let the gay bashing continue. I think we should all agree to disagree. It's okay that there are people who still hate gays. It's free speech and new agey and all that stuff. We are empowering ourselves to create and visualize our new world. One without gays. Just imagine, anyway, if the gays ascended with everyone else, anyway. To think that we would have to share Heaven with the gays, it's just preposterous! It's very paradoxical, too, if you think about it, because if gays were allowed into heaven, it would be hell for all the non-Gays, which are really God's chosen people, so it would negate the existence of God and existence would *POOF!* right out of existence. So since existence still exists, that means that God hates gay people. Vote for Palin in '12, she is going to make sure that the end of the Mayan calendar comes and goes in the most heterosexual way possible, for all people (except for the gay ones).

Last edited by Church; 02-16-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:19 PM   #83
Church
Avalon Senior Member

I feel the need to reiterate, once more, that I am not gay. But I actually am starting to get a kind of a complex where I almost wish I were gay, so that I wouldn't have to be associated with heterosexuals like the ones that find gay people to be disgusting human beings. It reminds me of when I was in grade school and developed "white guilt" because of all the crap I learned about what the people who wrote the history books did. I healed that part of myself, and I will also heal the part of myself that is angered by homophobia.

I truly am disgusted by people who are disgusted by an erroneous generalization of other people. It's the only thing left, it seems, in my microcosm, that elicits an anger response from me. It's harmless anger, but anger nonetheless. Anger is tiresome.

Last edited by Church; 02-16-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #84
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But I *am* hurt.
i am sorry you feel that way.. and i understand your frustration..

sometimes..other humans.. make me feel embarrassed to be human..
Old 02-16-2010, 07:46 PM   #85
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

ok folks enough is enough, i have better things to be doing than sitting here listening to the bikering thats going on here, any more swearing, name calling and that goes for snidy remarks about socalists too.......etc etc, and this thread is history. gosh i feel like sending you all to have time out......now anyone for a cuppa?

love
m x

edit to add this

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 02-16-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:27 PM   #86
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Another self-righteous "Church" show:

Quote:
surrounded by a bunch of sociopaths
entire world, is a bunch of self-absorbed sociopaths
hatred.
hatefully toward people
hate

little sociopathic
people who don't think or behave
disgusting,
should be legislated out of existence
King Lear could actually be a gay, (again the old and less original theory of homosexuals apologists)
absurd the line of thinking is,
hate.
I hate hate
hate
hate as a teaching tool

God hates gay people. Vote for Palin in '12, (except for the gay ones).
Quote:
homophobia.

I truly am disgusted by people
anger
anger,
anger
Anger
A typical liberal homosexuals apologist. A perfect case study.

You're so self-righteous that you don't recognize that you already have become what you alledgedly fight!
You're a real life Anakyn Skywalker!
Soon you're Palpatine's tool.
[Mod note: No Name Calling. Respect. Follow the guidelines.]

Last edited by Karen; 02-16-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Folllow the guidelines
Old 02-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #87
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

King Lear, you are a hard-core debater for sure - and you are pushing the boundaries of what we will tolerate.

On a related note - do you have any compassion ?

A..
Old 02-16-2010, 09:27 PM   #88
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Church, I do not need to explain my self to you.
King Lear has said everything. But I will add something here;
I wrote with respect and with thought for honest talk here but alas!

After your reply where you didn`t even read from my profile where I live ( you said or assumed that I live in western hemisphere ), you assumed that I look Glenn Beck ( btw who is GB ? ,I`ve seen few videos on you tube but I don`t understand his rage and "patriotic" rants ... for me he is stereotype of radical American presented in some Hollywood films), you called me names, you stated that I`m an idiot...

I will stop here. You are not worthy of honest conversation, you`re rude and terribly uninformed.
But I wish you all the best in your life journey.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #89
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ

mod edit, please stop posting procotive material

Last edited by morguana; 02-16-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:44 PM   #90
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Church and King Lear - take a 3-day break.
Read through the forum guidelines.

Thread closed for now ...

Update: Thread closed for ever - A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-23-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Closed Thread