Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #51
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
1st of all I am NOT JOHN Lear!
2ndly it may be incorrect, but me and others conceive it like that.
3rd Arguing against a political agenda is not intolerance!

King Lear,

A thousand apologies for the typo in your name, sincerely, Long day and a little tired.

In regards to your reply, 2 and 3, I am not going to debate this with you, tone down your intolerence.

Regards,

Ross H
Old 02-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #52
Church
Avalon Senior Member

The more King Lear talks, the more the truth about his views come out. He possibly doesn't even realize it, but on the other hand, he probably does and is here to stoke the fires of hatred and intolerance.

If you look at most (if not all?) of the posts he made, he talks about people as if they are all compartmentalized from each other, and completely exclusive of each other. It's "the blacks" and "the mexicans" and "the minorities" and "the gays" [insult removed - A..]. It's obvious he's very stuck in polarity consciousness, so let's all have a moment of silence to pray for him, that he will wake up and see that he is perpetuating hatred in this world, by sheer ignorance of the fact that we are all God's children, each and every one of us, not ONE person excluded.

That includes King Lear. Don't hate him just because he's asleep. He needs our love more than many people on this entire site. But people, please, don't tolerate this kind of mindset. When someone opens his mouth and feces spills out of it, but he doesn't even know its feces, rather he thinks it's vanilla ice cream, so he starts swishing it around his mouth and convincing himself it's the best flavor he's ever tasted... it is up to YOU, the ones who still have your sanity about you, to help him to understand what he's doing and how he's deluded himself.

Once again, though, I don't know... some people just like the taste of feces.

Last edited by Anchor; 02-10-2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: insult removed
Old 02-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #53
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
The more King Lear talks, the more the truth about his views come out. He possibly doesn't even realize it, but on the other hand, he probably does and is here to stoke the fires of hatred and intolerance.

If you look at most (if not all?) of the posts he made, he talks about people as if they are all compartmentalized from each other, and completely exclusive of each other. It's "the blacks" and "the mexicans" and "the minorities" and "the gays" [insult removed - A..] It's obvious he's very stuck in polarity consciousness, so let's all have a moment of silence to pray for him, that he will wake up and see that he is perpetuating hatred in this world, by sheer ignorance of the fact that we are all God's children, each and every one of us, not ONE person excluded.

That includes King Lear. Don't hate him just because he's asleep. He needs our love more than many people on this entire site. But people, please, don't tolerate this kind of mindset. When someone opens his mouth and feces spills out of it, but he doesn't even know its feces, rather he thinks it's vanilla ice cream, so he starts swishing it around his mouth and convincing himself it's the best flavor he's ever tasted... it is up to YOU, the ones who still have your sanity about you, to help him to understand what he's doing and how he's deluded himself.
There have been warnings about attitudes and If its one thing I personally have distaste for is NAME CALLING...

Next person to insult someone out right will be met with disciplinary action.

We are not here to convince anyone on how they should feel... or try to make them feel guity over it....This is a forum for people to make their own decisions and draw their own conclusions..

This thread should be about the confrontation of protesting and their right to do so and the issues caused by such duality....

Those who wish to proceed may do so with caution..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-10-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:03 PM   #54
Church
Avalon Senior Member

This entire thread insults me, quite frankly. It should have been closed a long time ago. If you're looking to point out name calling and insults, you could have done a whole lot better than quoting my post above. There is no ambiguity as to what's going on in this thread. Who is doing the insulting in this thread, Jonah? I'm just curious.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #55
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Church I can only attempt to allow fairness to all members on this forum...

If you or anyone wishes to discuss this policy in a pm, they may do so...

There have been and will be reasons to close many threads....

Our job in some aspects is to facilitate conflict resolution.... How can this be accomplished if we silence those of us who feel differently?
Old 02-11-2010, 07:27 AM   #56
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I agree there's been a lot of social engineering going on - to destroy the family and on many fronts.
The nuclear family only existed for economic reasons.

I would argue that it's also social-engineering to expect women to stay home and raise the family while the man goes out and does the work.

How soon we forget that women were the brewers and workers when the men were off fighting their silly wars. Women deserve more respect than the nuclear family.

If you're going to complain about the destruction of the family, you should understand where the idea of the family comes from. It's all economic and nothing more. People get married to transfer wealth.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:55 AM   #57
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The nuclear family only existed for economic reasons.

I would argue that it's also social-engineering to expect women to stay home and raise the family while the man goes out and does the work.

How soon we forget that women were the brewers and workers when the men were off fighting their silly wars. Women deserve more respect than the nuclear family.

If you're going to complain about the destruction of the family, you should understand where the idea of the family comes from. It's all economic and nothing more. People get married to transfer wealth.

Interesting, that you "open-minded" "spiritual" esoterics coldly indicate the family as a unit which exists only to transfer wealth.
What a joke!
A family is certainly much more! And a family never was a "nuclear" family, before 1968 a family had 3-4 or more children!

And it's also not true that a woman was treated badly in being part of a family, that she "deserves something better".
These are all false delusions of the 1968-era.

Every woman who is part of a family, head of a family and has given life to children has done thousand times more than every
female attorney, female judge, female professor, female politician...

Because the mother ensures the survival of our human kind!
That's thousand times more than every bra burner could achieve!
What has the successful but childless female judge, politician, etc. at the end? Nothing, only loneliness and the certainty that with her, her branch of life will die out.

So, all this smearing about the family is false.
We've to return to the traditional family! All the social models like the "patchwork family" produce just dysfunctional pseudo families!

Let your common sense decide:
When was it better? 50 years ago with the traditional family or since 1968 with all these social models which do not work, especially homo-marriages and homo-families?

I choose the yesterday. Those were the days...*sing*

And another point about the homo-marriage, they always say that they're discriminated because they cannot do what heteros can do.
But technically that's not right!
A lesbian woman can marry a man, and a gay man can marry a woman.
So, they can do exactly the same as heteros can do!

Heteros are also not allowed to marry same sexes.
So, they're treated equally. Technically.

Old 02-12-2010, 06:21 AM   #58
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's certainly only propaganda of the "haters" who don't belong in this "open-minded" forum
I don't understand what you mean, please explain.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:59 AM   #59
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Keep on crowing away, King Lear.

Social engineering exists in many forms and like it or not, the nuclear family model was created to facilitate a male-dominated society.

There is no perfect family model out there. There are people who are part of families that have no blood relation. The concept of family does not mean that you need 2,3,4,5 kids or a mother and father. It goes beyond that.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:04 AM   #60
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
I don't understand what you mean, please explain.
Irony never makes it in the net

That was meant ironically!

Because all these totalitarian "open-minded" esoterics, who are in fact hardcore liberals and homosexual-apologists, attack everyone with a different opinion about this issue with the nice stifle-word "hater".
"does that (he) belong in this forum?" etc.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:09 AM   #61
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Irony never makes it in the net

That was meant ironically!

Because all these totalitarian "open-minded" esoterics, who are in fact hardcore liberals and homosexual-apologists, attack everyone with a different opinion about this issue with the nice stifle-word "hater".

Or perhaps they're just people with common sense that have gotten to a point where they no longer make such a big fuss over the things you're complaining about?
Old 02-12-2010, 07:11 AM   #62
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Keep on crowing away, King Lear.

Social engineering exists in many forms and like it or not, the nuclear family model was created to facilitate a male-dominated society.

There is no perfect family model out there. There are people who are part of families that have no blood relation. The concept of family does not mean that you need 2,3,4,5 kids or a mother and father. It goes beyond that.

Excuse me but this is Bull Sh... Shalom (I've to watch my profanity )
There's a perfect model!
The model which worked for 100,000 years.
The models which don't work are the models since 1968,
which make the people crazy now for 42 years and destroy our society and culture.

Last edited by King Lear; 02-13-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:24 AM   #63
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'd prefer a liberal, progressive society to a close-minded society that places a heavy emphasis on gender domination and suppression of minorities.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:34 AM   #64
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Because the mother ensures the survival of our human kind!
That's thousand times more than every bra burner could achieve!
What has the successful but childless female judge, politician, etc. at the end? Nothing, only loneliness and the certainty that with her, her branch of life will die out.
But Mr. Lear that "branch" of life is dying out... It was our greatest fall as far as I can tell...The question is, what are you willing to do to make this situation better... and not just in your own "family" but to your fellow man who has had to choose this life same as you?

all of these questions are rehtorichal of corse.. i dont really care wut you do..Im sure your a decent person... just tryin to get you to embrace the love you have for all of god's creations man.. it's worth a shot.. if all else fails... we'll just have to ban you..
Old 02-12-2010, 07:49 AM   #65
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So I guess this means that your new avatar is less than genuine?

For the record I never called you a hater, asked if you belong here, or tried to stifle you in any way. On the contrary rather, I asked you to elaborate several times, though the only thing I really wanted an answer to is, did you choose to be heterosexual?

To be honest though, your logic is so foreign to me that I've lost any expectation that I may ever sympathise with your views. So it is my suggestion that we all simply agree to to disagree.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #66
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'd prefer a liberal, progressive society to a close-minded society that places a heavy emphasis on gender domination and suppression of minorities.
Why surpression?
Why is the traditional family and traditional marriage surpression for you?
Don't you recognize how weird your words are?
For you a healty, a natural institution is "surpression".
But in fact "liberal" and "progressive" has become totalitarian and backwarded!
Liberalism in fact surpresses people.

For example in Europe, Liberalism there had the result that people don't practice their own religion anymore, churches become ruins, get sold and transformed to pubs, libraries and mosques.
Liberalism had the result that Europeans don't dare to defend themselves, because they fear to be called "racists".
And what's the result? Slowly but certainly Europe is taken over, town by town. And Liberalism prevents that anybody can do something against that.
Because then they get outcasted and outlawed by political correctness.
And so London isn't London anymore, Berlin isn't Berlin anymore, Paris isn't Paris anymore... In Brussels your dear "minorities" take over Europe's capital and shoot at policemen with assault rifles! It's so bad that EU parlamentarians demand a security wall, a green zone like in Bagdad.

And Liberalism on the 2nd front destroys the traditional family, so that the take over even comes quicker, because of the low birthrates!

And who takes over?
The ones who hold the traditional family and marriage dear and never would accept "homo-marriages". And if you think this is just a "hate-ism",
just read official demographic studies and official FBI and CIA dossiers.

Liberalism destroyed Europe, it's lost.
And America is on the same way.

You Liberals and Esoterics say: "We're all humans, we're all one big unity"
But what if the others don't think in the same way as you?
And your kind, because of your liberal beliefs, gets extinct on 2 continents?
Look what happened to Southern California, it's lost, they obviously don't think that we're all one big unity and get along, they only accept "Aztec-Mayan-Spanish".

There's the true but profane saying:
"There are never 2 puss... side by side, one puss... always becomes the dic...
and f... the other puss...!"

And that's really true!
Liberalism leads to cultural downfall.

On Above Top Secret an ex-Liberal wrote a nice piece about Southern California. Read that carefully, it will give you a shiver:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread539040/pg1

Exactly that is the result if a culture abandons the traditional family and marriage due to "Liberalism".

Last edited by King Lear; 02-12-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #67
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
So I guess this means that your new avatar is less than genuine?

For the record I never called you a hater, asked if you belong here, or tried to stifle you in any way. On the contrary rather, I asked you to elaborate several times, though the only thing I really wanted an answer to is, did you choose to be heterosexual?

To be honest though, your logic is so foreign to me that I've lost any expectation that I may ever sympathise with your views. So it is my suggestion that we all simply agree to to disagree.

It's genuine, as far as the Mods seem to understand me.
They seem to understand that I'm not just a "hater" but deeply concerned about the state of our culture and civilization. And that everyone has freedom of speech.

And perhaps you personally didn't call me a "hater", but it's what "open-minded" liberal-esoterics think when they have to listen to the issue from another perspective! I never meant you personally.
And I certainly can live with the fact that you disagree with me. That's your right! At least you're honest.

You want to say, that homosexuals didn't choose the way they are, they were just created like that? By asking me this rethorical question you want to hear if I as an heterosexaul choosed to be heterosexual? Ok. Fair enough

But, I could ask you the same:
Did pedophiles and necrophiles choose what they are?
Weren't they created like that too?

But have we as a society to accept their ways then???

And before you cry out: "Don't compare homosexuals to peds and necros!"
It's just a rhetorical question, a technical question, like yours my friend.

Last edited by King Lear; 02-12-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #68
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

King Lear,

Blah blah blah. That's all I'm reading from you.

Any time someone uses the line "you liberals", I chuckle and think of Bill O'Reilly blowing his top whenever he disagrees with someone.

You obviously have some issues and I'd recommend that you take a moment to relax. The American media has spent years upon years demonizing liberals as being godless souls, baby killers and so forth.

What has religion ever done for humanity other than being a reason for people to kill each other in wars? Look at the Westboro Baptist Church. What have they done for humanity other than picketing soldier funerals and spewing their verbal diarrhea all over the media? What has the Pope done for humanity when he still advocates against birth control? What about Christian/Catholic missionaries that scold people in poorer countries and ensure that they remain ignorant about birth control (this one is easy: Christians need someone to send money to in order to alleviate their guilt)? The Crusades? The Holocaust? Zionists? Nation Of Islam? Orthodox Jews?

Seriously, what has religion done for humankind that has had a positive effect? You can argue for the community building on the local level but at the national level?

That is why we have no use for organized religion. Faith is something that should always be private. Can't say the same for sexual orientation but let me propose this to you: If you don't like it when gays kiss/hold hands in public, what about when heterosexuals do it? Are you opposed to the idea of straight men that cat-call at women in public or say derogatory things? Are they not affirming their heterosexuality by doing such things? What about Gay Pride parades? How are they different from say, a St.Patrick's Day parade where drunken Irish men and women (and wanna-bes as well) march out of pride for their heritage? What would you say about a white pride parade or the million man march?

There's so many more things I'd like to ask but I don't have the time nor the patience in the world to ask them. So far, it's been a waste of my energy to deal with you, King Lear.

Have a pint on me and relax.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 02-12-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #69
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
King Lear,Blah blah blah. That's all I'm reading from you.
Any time someone uses the line "you liberals", I chuckle and think of Bill O'Reilly blowing his top whenever he disagrees with someone. [please trim long quotes]
I don't mean American liberals exclusively, I mean liberals worldwide.
They brainwash societies until they commit collective mass suicide!

And I'm certainly not an O'Reilly-ist! I totally dispise Neocons!
They ignited unjust wars in which people on both sides die for nothing.

I totally agree to your view on ORGANIZED religion and the craziness of the WBC! I just mentioned, how crazy they may be, they still have freedom of speech, that's simply holy and paramount for me!

But you also have to confess, that you and your liberal/esoteric friends like to bash Christianity foremost, and at the same time you say almost nothing about insane Jewish orthodoxy and Islam. And even Tibetan Buddhism has it's dark side: Feudalism.

The gay director Roland Emmerich cringed in front of Islam,
in his latest movie he destroyed the St. Peters cathedral but not the Kaaba in Mecca, double standard? Betcha!
And that's the point homosexuals attack and smear Christianity with relish, the society which grants them so much freedom, but the society (Islam) which executes gays every day, they don't dare to attack.

And what's really paradox, through their decandency and social engineering gay activist destroy the civilization which protects them and make place for a society which kills them.

Britain already has several Sharia courts which have the same power as regular courts. Southern France, a traditional church region, has now more mosques than churches.
And also orthodox Judaism doesn't spare homosexuality very much.

But still homosexuals, homsexual-apologists, liberals and esoterics try to destroy this society by social engineering!

And now you ask me if I don't like it "when gays kiss/hold hands in public"?
And I clearly answer you: Yes I dislike it!
As I would dislike public pedo- or necrophilia or even
heterosexual sex in the public.

We've to respect people's feelings and protect our children from such impressions!

So if some people misbehave on St. Patricks Day, i.e. have sex in public I would condemn that as much as homosexual excesses.
Not only religion is a private issue.

And in your last words you unmask your own hipocrisy:
You sense a gay pride parade as normal, but not so a white pride parade, even not an Irish pride parade.
And LA RAZA is ok. THE RACE would be evil.
Black history month is ok. White history month would be evil.
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is ok.
But the National Association for the Advancement of White People would be evil. An ADL for Jews is ok, it doesn't matter how racistic and lobby-like they are in fact. But an ADL for white people would be evil!

Hipocrisy, hipocrisy, hipocrisy...
It's so typical of you liberals!

Last edited by Karen; 02-12-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Please trim, no need to waste space copying the whole post from directly above
Old 02-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #70
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

where are we ?
Old 02-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #71
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I am an advocate of King Lear being allowed to speak his mind - in a moderate and forum guideline compliant manner

Discussion of the vaious 'isms - racism, sexism, nationalism, etc ALWAYS will draw fire from polarized views and are forum dynamite usually. Dynamite needs careful and sensitive handling.

Just remember that these things can always be discussed but that there is an over-riding need to do this with respect and sensitivity for the views of all. If you cant abide by that constraint, then you can't be allowed to continue on this forum.

With no reference to this thread - but to illustrate the degree of maturity it would be nice to see on this forum... One day I look forward to a no-holds barred disucssion of any form sexual perversion/dysfunction/etiquette - the whole works - that does not require a single post to be reported to the moderators !

A..
Old 02-13-2010, 03:35 AM   #72
ontario's northland
Avalon Senior Member

I have read this entire thread so far, and must say, I agree with King Lear in most if not all of his concerns. I see many organizations who hold gatherings and special "marches" or "walks" and have NEVER EVER seen them wearing little or (next to nothing) clothing on! Why on God's green earth do homosexuals who march, and I agree with them marching...BUT why do they have to march naked or as close to it as they can??? I mean really???? what's that all about???? I mean can they not get their point across with clothes on?? Others organizations do. That to me is a legit concern!
Old 02-13-2010, 07:18 AM   #73
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Thirdly, I assume you're refering to the CA prop 8 issue when stating "AAs opted against...", yes, some support came for African American in that specific referendum, which when remembering the civil rights movement, makes for some real irony, but that was certainly not a national referendum, so to make blanket statements about an entire race of people is amiss imho.

A few years before Prop 8 (which passed only by a narrow margin), when San Fransico started granting same sex marraiges on a city level, the LA City Council made a supporting official move... and it was echoed by the Mid-Town North Hollywood Neigborhood Council (and many other LA N.C.s) supporting same sex total legal equality with a 19 to 1 majority vote. The one "no" vote came from a lady who was a devout Catholic and voted by her religious conviction. My side of the table (the Arts and Humanities Committee) voted %100 "yes." We have three openly gay churches in the NoHo Arts District (about one square mile) that will do weddings for ANY kind of couple.

http://northhollywoodarts.com

I was born and raised in the above liberal environment and never had my hetrosexuality threatened in the least. I simpley don't understand what the problem is other than fear and religious (and sexual) insecurity. When a man and woman are in love and want to get married, no power on earth will stop them. The "institution of marraige" is in no danger... even in little, wacky NoHo (wich historicly is actually more moderate/conservative lesbian.. going back to WW2 when the aviation industry in Burbank was recruiting sturdy, all-American women to build planes and the "Rosey the Riviter" archytype was born. Many of the women were single and central No. Hollywood had more affordable houses. Amilia Earhart lived in the area as did other female pilots).

We got a visit from Westboro Baptist Hate Church in '02 I believe it was. They had a sizable contingent with all the usual signs, but weren't met with humor. It was an angry shout down bettween them and the locals. Just what the haters like... more hate. If they can provoke someone to go over the edge and throw something or physically attack in any way, they would really love it! - martyrdom!

They should have waited a couple more years. We got the street cross walks permanently painted with rainbow stripes. I'm going to try and attach a photo I took on the morning a night club had a fire. The water made the colors stand out... it wants a web page for the image... ok, just go here and scrooll to the bottom. It's the small pic - thrid from the end of the page (may take a while to load:

http://www.northhollywoodarts.com/id5.html

Oh, and something the Hate Church would have loved to hate about NoHo, but didn't Know Ho!! We had a shameless, Dark Goddess honoring pagan community (still do, but Raven's Flight's lease ran dry). Again, at the very bottom of the page you'll see links to more pages.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~paul_perner/

And one more time, my cousin's 1965 punk church on NoHo: The Preachers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8OTfjSg6k

Rock out, all you hell fire bound lovers!!!!!!

Paul
Old 02-13-2010, 08:38 AM   #74
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

KL, dark sunglasses just a day after rehab? (just kidding).
Kinda reminds me of....

Quote:
You want to say, that homosexuals didn't choose the way they are, they were just created like that? By asking me this rethorical question you want to hear if I as an heterosexaul choosed to be heterosexual? Ok. Fair enough

But, I could ask you the same:
Did pedophiles and necrophiles choose what they are?
Weren't they created like that too?

But have we as a society to accept their ways then???
Alrighty then here we go, I think we can work from here possibly. So you admit you did not choose your sexuality, just like eveyone else, including gay people. This is the basis for equality, there shoud be no question that gay people deserve the same, not "special", but the same rights as heterosexual people. I don't understand what the issue here is, I really don't.

As far as pedophilia and necrophilia go, those are ridiculously irrelevant here, and frankly, disgusting to compare to any two individual who love each other. Niether are sexual orientations, they are mental dissorders that do not involve any consentuality, and in the case of pedophiles, implies rape. Your repeated comparisson of gays to pedophiles imho is disgusting. You equate a gay couple to a pedophiliac preying on a child, both are equally bad in your opinion? Good grief man.

Quote:
And before you cry out: "Don't compare homosexuals to peds and necros!"
It's just a rhetorical question, a technical question, like yours my friend.
My question was most certainly not rehtorical, I certainly did want you to answer, which is why I asked it twice. It is the basis for equality, and more importantly a possible way for you to see that you are no different from someone who was born gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
We got a visit from Westboro Baptist Hate Church in '02 I believe it was. They had a sizable contingent with all the usual signs, but weren't met with humor. It was an angry shout down bettween them and the locals. Just what the haters like... more hate. If they can provoke someone to go over the edge and throw something or physically attack in any way, they would really love it! - martyrdom!
Good post R&D. You're definitely right about these wbc goofballs wanting to be martyrs. They want to get a crazy heated rise out of people, so these comic protestors are the perfect cryptonite!

Cool pic too.

If u wanna post a pic btw, all u have to do is right click on the image, choose properties, copy the url, and then paste it in between [img][/img].
Old 02-13-2010, 10:07 AM   #75
beren
Avalon Senior Member

If I may jump in here and now with a rhetorical question;

What is the difference between homosexuals and radical churches?

Are they faithful to the core of our mutual human living in prosperity and understanding of truth, Creator ,universe, love ,life?

I think neither group are .

Ones are openly attacking morale and others are viciously defending it with a ...gun ( shall I say instead of sword)

Neither gays are close to truth neither radical Churches are close to the truth since both parties are faaaaaaaaaar away from Creator, universe,truth,love,respect,understanding, wisdom ,morale.

But personally I find it offensive for a person to brag about their sexuality in any way, be it on the street or school or TV or whatever.

KL has a point since homosexuals are often behaving terrible and are being very aggressive towards all that do not align with them.
They want to marry ...sure but that is a mockery of marriage. Marriage as an institution exist only between man and woman. You as a gay can be with other man but that could not be named marriage, legally or hypothetically ...

One more thing, we are all born different and that should be respected.
But how can I respect a person which is gay when they shovel in my face their sexuality ?
I do not care, leave me be... but NO ! They HAVE to announce that they are homosexuals... Who cares for god sake...

That leads me to conclusion that if you have a need to stick in someone's face about your deep personal life ,then you have a problem, a huge problem. That is invading someone's privacy and that is bad.
So when they do that ,they should not be surprised for reaction they usually get from heterosexuals.

And one last point, correct me if I am wrong but I never met more selfish, drama queen, self centered, annoying people than most of the gays I met through my work and in life.
I don 't say that all of them are like that but really many ,many of them are like that.

Point is lingering on non important things such as sexuality or religion brings us nowhere but deeper hole from where we're trying to escape...
Closed Thread