Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Cool earth beings.. I'm looking for ideas and content

hey guys and gals, I'm starting a new website and I'm looking for ideas and content that will appeal to all people of earth... exposing the fear-based media for what it is and why they do it... etc..

the domain I purchased is http://www.sayNOtofear.info

thanks in advance for any ideas you may have..

2R1
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
happyhollergal

Default Re: earth beings.. I'm looking for ideas and content

Good Morning twoRone! I think you have a wonderful idea. I've been writing a book for the past couple of months with the same idea, but the problems I've run into are that when I expose certain truths, religious people have fits, as the information is completely against what they've been programmed to believe. I do try to come from a place of understanding though, as I experienced the same feelings when I woke up a year ago. It is possible to create what I call "the big picture" by encouraging readers to do their own research, rather than taking my word on a subject. I just try to lead them in directions that are based on facts, in hopes that something they find will cause them to have an "Ah-Ha!" moment. Best wishes to you in your work!
Old 09-17-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Clips from the daily show would be a good start for that.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Good Morning twoRone! I think you have a wonderful idea. I've been writing a book for the past couple of months with the same idea, but the problems I've run into are that when I expose certain truths, religious people have fits, as the information is completely against what they've been programmed to believe. I do try to come from a place of understanding though, as I experienced the same feelings when I woke up a year ago. It is possible to create what I call "the big picture" by encouraging readers to do their own research, rather than taking my word on a subject. I just try to lead them in directions that are based on facts, in hopes that something they find will cause them to have an "Ah-Ha!" moment. Best wishes to you in your work!
thank you,... seems you've run into the same problems I've foreseen .. and I'd like to do exactly that .. verified facts one can research on their own.. like the piece I'd seen about Monsanto and X-fox news people.. a video like that exposes the corporate media for what they are.. links to research in consciousness by physicists.. the fear vs love equation and how this fits into the big picture of control.. but doing this in a way that does not alienate any 'religion' or belief system.. how choosing the opposite of fear, is our greatest weapon..

excellent input .. thanks
Old 09-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Clips from the daily show would be a good start for that.
ah yes .. my favorite place to get real news
Old 09-18-2009, 08:26 AM   #6
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I've recently started reading some of Dolores Cannon's material. Even though it's all taken from hypnotherapy or past-life regressions, I'm amazed at how accurate I happen to know so much of it is. Hardly so much as a hint of fear-mongering anywhere in anything I've read so far, but positive and sane stuff instead. (Imagine!) Personally, I've had plenty of significant and detailed communications with ETs at all sorts of levels, because I'm naturally fluent at telepathy and clairvoyance. So I consider I pretty much know that there are a number of intergalactic governments each with thousands of ET civilisations, all of them totally benevolent to humans on earth and all far advanced of us emotionally and technologically. And a number of those governments do actively work to protect humanity on earth, and even to hugely interfere with and disempower projects like the swine flu etc. (As readers will undoubtedly see soon enough, at least as far as swine flu is concerned.)

I've also come across some material regarding guardian angels in Cannon's material regarding the afterlife. Now I happen to know that every human normally has at least one guardian angel (from the "sixth density" or higher) watching over them every moment from birth to death and immediately after death. However, I also know for a fact that almost nobody is sufficiently accurate as a clairvoyant to be able to see that the guardian angel(s) is there all the time, deep inside each person's inner psyche! If it were much easier to see and detect guardian angels, probably all the talk about "malevolent aliens" would disappear forever. That's because e.g. people would then see how powerful and benevolent and positive each guardian angel is, and what a formidable opponent it makes. Let alone the power of alien galactic confederations acting in unison -- which don't ever act selfishly, by the way, except in the delusional minds of people who aren't accurate telepaths (as well over 90% aren't). Newsflash: the benevolent aliens have already won!

Cannon's book The Keepers of the Garden seems to be close to a 100% accurate account of episodes from the origins and history and near future of humankind. I don't remember which of her books on the afterlife I recently read. That was incomplete but still accurate, except for some harmless nonsense from her clients regarding things like special temples etc which such clients had no doubt decided beforehand must exist in the afterlife.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #7
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

thank you TraineeHuman.. that would be some great content for a 'resources section' of the site (links to her books and online videos)..

combating the fear machine with knowledge is going to be a main objective. cutting through the fear with the knowledge sword and empowering the love shield we all have through heart-based thought and intent

thanks again
Old 09-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: earth beings.. I'm looking for ideas and content

Okay, I've got some bones up on the site and I'm looking for critiques from folks.. just try and look at it like you don't already know this stuff..LOL..
granted it's just a beginning.. I'm trying to present the information in a way that is not offending to any particular religion .. Just basically to get people started in the path of enlightenment without the fear mongering I had to wade thru on my path. .. oh ya, disrgard the free hosting banner.. I have it on a free server for now ..later that will disappear

thanks in advance to anyone that has the time.

http://www.saynotofear.info
Old 09-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Cool site twoRone.

I have a question, of which I have not had before, but on the diagram of Calleman's Mayan material regarding the 9 planes of 13 cycles that exponentially speeds up 'Time' by a factor of 20 in each cycle until the supposed end on October 28, 2011. My question is according to the chart on your 'Galactic Chakras' tab (I know it comes from Calleman, but) the 8th cycle shows that between November 13th 2008 and November 3rd 2010 that society will become ethical... but How?

That is a tall order to surmise by someone. What do ya think?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #10
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

I agree christo888, indeed it's a tall order but i believe it's happening slowly but surely.. truths being exposed left and right during this phase should propel us there... by nov. 2010? seems impossible from where we are looking now.. there's a whole lot of people that need a whole lot of changing eh?

thanks