Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #1251
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

so- let me get this straight because maybe Im not completely comprehending this here...because basically you've explained that most of the people that I consider worthwile sources...Linda Howe, Cliff High, Stephen Greer, and I'm guessing you would probably say David Wilcock too...edit: also the Mayan calendar....are all lying to us?

Or are you saying its more subtle, like they are unknowingly lying to us? Or something else?

I'm doing my best not to attach myself to ANY belief system, but a lot of these people seem to say things that are at at least somewhat similar to what you are saying (at least from my interpretation), but this is tough for me because I feel like these people are worth my time...please explain.

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-07-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #1252
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock lost all credibility to me when I heard his channeled "RA" clips, and watching his many video's but particularly his so called channeled things, they were actually laughable. He has some interesting things, is cheery, but something absolutely does not feel right to me about that one. I am not saying he is a minion of the PTW, I just feel there is a lot of hog wash in his "work". This is just my feelings after researching and contemplating his material.It does not mean he does not present some facts or interesting footnotes in his work. With anyone I take what I can from the material that is valid or feels right and leave the rest.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #1253
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

oh absolutely--I don't really pay much attention to the channeling stuff, but I really like how he backs all his galactic/pineal/consciousness-related material with scientific precedents.

But my main question here was not really about anyone in particular, I guess Im trying to understand if I'm really THAT much of a sucker.

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-07-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #1254
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
so- let me get this straight because maybe Im not completely understanding here...(because basically you've explained that most of the people that I consider worthwile sources...Linda Howe, Cliff High, Stephen Greer, and I'm guessing you would probably say David Wilcock too...are ALL lying to us?

Or are you saying its more subtle, like they are unknowingly lying to us? Or something else?

This is tough for me because I feel like these people are worth my time...please explain.
Its very very subtle but yet in your face.I feel that they have all been promised a long time ago, a golden ticket to the chocalate factory. Take Mr. Wilcock for example,his bait was Edgar Cacey. I personally have seen nothing but the dangling of the carrot from these people.

Thats just my feeling, and not based only anything concrete,just perception.I pay no attention to the messenger ,just the message.This means that i can learn from anyone,but i must find my own truth and develop intuition.

The law of one is geared towards a hive mind.It is the tone of one world government,ie tower of babel. We are concsiousness expressing itself through multiplicity.We do not have to start doing as others to be connected.

Notice each one has their own forum.There is a different bait for every kind of fish, and TPTW know this. This is how you put information in a box and control the people.

If i want the future
If i want doom and gloom
If i want comfort
If i want to feel like a victim
If i want to be nuetral
Each forum has a tone that the members adapt to and if you question the leader of the forum, you get banned or warned.

This forum is small because of the free thinkers.
When we seek total self empowerment,we have to look within ourselves.

All of this info only serves to get us to the sea,its just a stepping stone.We can fill ourselves with interviews or develop our own innerview.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-07-2009 at 09:38 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #1255
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I pay no attention to the messenger ,just the message.This means that i can learn from anyone,but i must find my own truth and develop intuition.
OK then I think I must have mis-interpreted your earlier statements then. My apologies. I agree completely. For this very reason, any individual/personality/source must not be discounted completely, nor should one allow themselves to be led BY that source.
Quote:
Well THATS good news, because this is the only forum I've ever felt like joining.
Quote:
All of this info only serves to get us to the sea,its just a stepping stone.We can fill ourselves with interviews or develop our own innerview.
good advice my friend. thanX
Old 06-08-2009, 12:09 AM   #1256
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
A dragonfly entered into my day as well yesterday, which may seem on first statement not a big thing but when you consider it has been years it seems like synchronization in play.

Look at the right hand side of the Logo at the top of the page for the G8 and you will see a patch overlay. You can see black children's faces being submerged by the water. Also and do not laugh but look and you will see a sponge bob looking face as well on a square. Interesting how that side of the page is fading into black. On the left hand side you see a Crescent moon with the water spilling over in a giant wave. All very subtle some of the subliminal images they like to put into things.
It will not let me copy the image so go to this page.With a magnifying glass it is even more obvious.
http://www.g8italia2009.it/G8/G8-G8_...16809_Home.htm
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:55 AM   #1257
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
They have changed the logo from the other day that is not the same, the right hand side has been changed from the one I was talking about. What I was talking about with the faces is no longer there. No wonder you asked what are you talking about
Old 06-08-2009, 01:09 AM   #1258
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

These are the "RA channeling" I was talking about it, from David Wilcock. I thought maybe I had been a little harsh but after a few minutes in , I stand by my evaluation

1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6ggAPY5LpE

2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5AYE...eature=related

3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_-E...eature=related

4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQVL...eature=related
Old 06-08-2009, 01:20 AM   #1259
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
These are the "RA channeling" I was talking about it, from David Wilcock. I thought maybe I had been a little harsh but after a few minutes in , I stand by my evaluation

4 http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=MlQV...eature=related
Old 06-08-2009, 01:33 AM   #1260
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
There is no future for the personality. This is why it is stupid to name as "Master" the personality of somebody. The Master is inside, not outside. But the people who do not understand the doctrine, who are not serious, who do not study, they form idols. In other words, they worship personalities. And some personalities like to be worshipped. And that is a problem.
very well put.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #1261
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Its very very subtle but yet in your face.I feel that they have all been promised a long time ago, a golden ticket to the chocalate factory. Take Mr. Wilcock for example,his bait was Edgar Cacey. I personally have seen nothing but the dangling of the carrot from these people.

Thats just my feeling, and not based only anything concrete,just perception.I pay no attention to the messenger ,just the message.This means that i can learn from anyone,but i must find my own truth and develop intuition.

The law of one is geared towards a hive mind.It is the tone of one world government,ie tower of babel. We are concsiousness expressing itself through multiplicity.We do not have to start doing as others to be connected.

Notice each one has their own forum.There is a different bait for every kind of fish, and TPTW know this. This is how you put information in a box and control the people.

If i want the future
If i want doom and gloom
If i want comfort
If i want to be nuetral
Each forum has a tone that the members adapt to and if you question the leader of the forum, you get banned or warned.

Very well said!!!!! And I agree completely!!!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:00 AM   #1262
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i think wilcock mixes truth w fiction...if he really believes he's the reincarnation of cayce...how can you take him seriously. LOL...

also just thought of this. he keeps pushing the law of ONE, similar to the sound of the New World Order, ONE order. hive mentality as you've mentioned.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:38 AM   #1263
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

If i want the future
If i want doom and gloom
If i want comfort
If i want to be nuetral

I like what you have said
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:12 AM   #1264
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQVL...eature=related
hearing his solemn voice just makes me laugh....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:25 AM   #1265
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i think wilcock mixes truth w fiction...if he really believes he's the reincarnation of cayce...how can you take him seriously. LOL...

also just thought of this. he keeps pushing the law of ONE, similar to the sound of the New World Order, ONE order. hive mentality as you've mentioned.
nice original thought.

there is some very intriguing scientific corollaries in some of his work(his work with Hoagland specifically, about how the entire solar system is warming due to us nearing the ecliptic), that's all I was saying.

I am not the Wilcock defense department here. I agree theres stuff thats definitely wacky about a lot of people that have websites and forums, some more than others. Im actually sorry I put his name in there, because it seems to be distracting a lot of you from what the original intent of my question was.

It appeared as if the message initially was that none of these sources were valid AT ALL(including the Mayan Calendar), and I think the resolution was that it was about the message, not the messenger, which precludes the notion of dismissing anyone's viewpoint entirely. So ok, I think everyone gets that many people think Wilcock is a goofball. Thank you for your thoughtful input.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #1266
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

I figured I should post this and forestall anyone LOLling about the Mayan calendar as well...

I AM NOT saying that I think the world will end...
I AM NOT saying I think anything will necessarily happen on Dec 21, 2012...

I am only remarking that the Mayan Calendar happens to be an incredibly precise fractal time-keeping system.. much more so than the Gregorian calendar we use today. To me, THAT is worth looking at, and worthy of a little of my attention.

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-08-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:29 AM   #1267
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
I figured I should post this and forestall anyone LOLling about the Mayan calendar as well...

I AM NOT saying that I think the world will end...
I AM NOT saying I think anything will necessarily happen on Dec 21, 2012...

I am only remarking that the Mayan Calendar happens to be an incredibly precise fractal time-keeping system.. much more so than the Gregorian calendar we use today. To me, THAT is worth looking at, and worthy of a little of my attention.

Hi CV,

As I mentioned in a post a few pages back, almost every subject is worth spending a bit of time on researching.

Micro - Each subject outside the mainstream is in the micro for me. Aliens, New World Order, TPTB, conspiracy, human testing, religion, spirituality ... the list goes on and on. Read into these subjects. Get the pieces. In time it all goes to the big picture.

Just dont loose sight of the macro, the whole by getting sucked into the mis-info that a number of subjects have been riddled with
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #1268
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Get the pieces. In time it all goes to the big picture.
gracias
Old 06-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #1269
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

Hei, guys your thoughts on this one:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/unite...t07jun09.shtml

Let's decipher the message, shall we ?
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #1270
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
Hei, guys your thoughts on this one:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/unite...t07jun09.shtml

Let's decipher the message, shall we ?
I dont see a code, just another story in the long running Galactic Federation saga.

For me, its downfall is near the start, when he introduces his position as a 'General'. Nice that an ET race would use the same terms that the militaries on Earth uses

That also brings up the question - if they have generals, it indicates a military, but they do not allow war etc. So what are their Generals for?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #1271
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I dont see a code, just another story in the long running Galactic Federation saga.

For me, its downfall is near the start, when he introduces his position as a 'General'. Nice that an ET race would use the same terms that the militaries on Earth uses

That also brings up the question - if they have generals, it indicates a military, but they do not allow war etc. So what are their Generals for?
Old 06-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #1272
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

When i hear general, commander,etc. I stop reading. ( When they see what we have written here, they might come up with a different terminology)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #1273
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone wants to have a good time and enjoy it read the comments written by someone named "sleeper" (Lou Baldin). Very interesting stuff, it might broaden your view and understanding:

John's Favorite Sleeper Comments (0-pg 50)
http://sleeperlou.proboards.com/inde...lay&thread=146

Follow the site links for the rest of the comments. Enjoy.

Note: he wrote "A day with an ET", "In League with a UFO" and other book related to the bible (I forgot the name)
Old 06-08-2009, 08:54 PM   #1274
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

It was Voltaire who said, "Those who can make you believe absurdities ,can make you commit atrocities.

The first law of nature is uniformity in diversity

Will the real reptilians and watchers, please step foward.

]

The red white,and blue Black colors are harmonious with the triune star Sirius that lies at the base of the spine. This is the energy of the the dragon aka, Kundalini Fire.

Sirius ASirius B
Sirius C

Hopi Blue Star Prophecy

Indigo Children

Krishna colored blue?

Vega = V* or V8 Ngine of first contact thats activated by the star Lyra thats in the Coma constellation.

The tripple energy orbits in this fashionn, creating the divine DNA cadueces spiral.
You can't messs with this DNA.

Draco

Draco the Sushumna which emerges through the Reptilian Brain stem or Limbic System, ending at the Thalamus (egg) which it is fertilising like the male sperm? This serpent has also been linked with the constellation Draco which holds the egg – the star Thuban within its body – as symbolised by the Orphic Egg .
Ursa major AKA Big dipper is know as the Hydra with 7 heads, the beast of revelations that rises out of the sea.
These tw 7 headed serpents has carried many names, and attributes.Ursa minor and Major the bears is one.This makes these dragons , reptilian Hybrids.Hybrid means ,High breed or High bred , :lol32. Anything that is a mixture of two different things . The Big draco energy resides at the base of the spine curled 7 times, and the small dragon is the reptillian gate of the Gods.As Above So below

Image in the ground of the state of OHIO giving birth to the cosmic egg through the pineal gland.

The watchers
The dragon interchanged as the Constellation Draco, adjoining that of the Great Bear. This was the old Typhon who became outcast, in a later theology, and later she was made the Seven-fold Watcher, whose Seven Eyes(stars) went to and fro through all the earth.

Ursa major was Goddess of Time, and her child,was Seb-Kronus, a second condition of Time (Kronus, Time).

As Sut he was the first announcer of Time,but as Seb-Kronus he became a repeater of time. In a dual aspect he was the Sun and Sirius (or Saturn).Sut, was the first child of the mother of Time, when called Seven-Kronus, he was named the Dragon of the Seven Stars of the Lesser Bear (Ursa Minor), the manifestor of the Seven which encircled the Pole with her, when forming the first primary circle.

Records and cycles of time had depended upon these starry constellations, until they were found to be (unfaithful,) not keeping the true time. Sevekh, who was the earlier Sut, became the planet Saturn, and one of his names was Sut-Nub. Nub means golden.When he became famous as the ruler of the Golden Age of the Greeks, he was christened Sut-Nub.

The Seven Stars of the Great Bear were also called the(Bringers Forth) i.e of perennial time and creations, creators of the first form taken in space. “Thus Time, and Space were figured as a circle by placing a boundary around that which was boundless north, and Sut in the south were likened to the two hands of a clock, the Bear being the pointer hand, and Sut the Dog-Star the hour hand. The Chinese named this constellation A Bushel, which was a measure of time.

When the tail of the Bear points to the East (at nightfall) it is Spring to all the world;when the tail of the Bear points to the South, it is Summer all over the world; when the tail of the Bear points to the West, it is Autumn to all the world; when the tail of the Bear points to the North, it is Winter to all the world.” The tail is also called the Handle.

The Great Bear (Eve), became the Great Serpent of Life, the Serpent Woman, Goddess of Gestation.The Serpent Fire of the occult that lies at the base of the spine coiled like a serpent. She was the tree of life as well the Serpent of Life.

The two northern constellations of the Bears, called the Primal Pair, became humanized as the parents of our race, and were placed in the Garden of Eden, called the Mount, in which stood the Tree, or the Pole.

Stars as timekeepers were found not to be keeping correct time,so they were called lazy demons. The imperfect creations preceded the perfect.This is one of the greatest esoteric secrets of creation.

The earlier attempts at time keeping by the stars had failed.The ancient traditions and allegories of the Egyptians and the Chaldeans with their rootage in the far past were continued by the Gnostics. They identified the early Seven Stars of the Great Bear by name and nature, as the Seven Demons who always opposed and resisted the human race, because, as they claimed,the father of the Seven had been cast down to a lower world, not meaning the earth. This was portrayed in the Bible as the fall of Adam the mortal on earth, but its origin was purely astronomical and physicological.

The Biblical account of the war in heaven is explained astronomically, when Typhon and Sut, or the Northern constellation of The Bear and the glowing Dog-Star in the south proved false in their time keeping, causing their own degradation, their downfall.(falling angels) This was also brought about by the change in the earth’s axis, which had gradually pointed to a star other than the one around which it had been revolving. It was the Egyptian Osirians who cast out and condemned the ancient Typhon, and who changed the Star-god into Sevek-Ra the Sun-god.

Theology turned many of these ancient myths into religious history. There are many who do not realize the beauty to be found in the old symbols,which have been so cleverly falsified.

This mythology was later called the Word of God.

Door after door is now opening, to those who are earnestly seeking the sacred truths known of old.These phenomena belonging to the symbolic and sacred writings ,evolved from the heavens. These truths found in the heavens, which were astrological, had absolute verification on earth long before history and religion existed, and an avalanche of misin-terpretations and false information subsequently is due to theology and ignorance. The supernatural was a common idea with so called primitive man, who lived close to nature, looking above and below for his natural truths, which he found in life's phenomena.

The primitive idea of the origin of good and evil as opposite principals, has evolved in our later day duality into God and the Devil. Thus does the Eternal Law of Opposites find a crude modern expression. All primitive myths originated in the darkness. The earliest reckonings came from the Night. Night was the great mystery of the mysteries. Darkness as the enemy of Light, later the enemy of man, was evolved from that strange old Dragon of the Dark which took its first form in Space, Darkness visible opponent of the Light. From this Dragon of the Dark many of fables have arisen, culminating in that curious composite of Bs and superstition.

The cosmic serpent encircling the tree is keeping an eternal watch over Eden. He is the guardian of treasures, starry jewels and all precious things. The tree typifies the celestial mount or pole.Mount or pole interchanges with the tree, and the serpent, later called the Tempter instead of the Protector of the Tree of Knowledge.
The Great Mother in the polar heaven, and these Seven were the archangels ,which became identical with the stars .

Eden by whatever name it may be called is a symbol of the Seven Stars and their circle around the pole. It was the Paradise or Highlands of early Sanscrit-speaking people. Its etymological meaning in Greek signified voluptuousness. The tale of the lost Paradise restoration has been attributed to the Hebrews but they had taken it from the Persians. One day its significance as animperishable symbol of the Mother heaven will again be recognized.The original Eden meant Wisdom, and a place of bliss like Nirvana. This makes reference to the fact that man has power to evolve his own divine nature, since he holds within himself the Eden in which grows the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil,and man is the Knower of this tree.
Slaying the dragon

The serpent is true to the principle of wisdom, for it tempts man to the knowledge of himself. How the serpent came to be in the garden of the Lord after God had declared that all creatures which He had made during the six days of creation were good has not been satisfactorily answered by the interpreters of Scripture. The tree that grows in the midst of the garden is the spinal fire; the knowledge of the use of that spinal fire is the gift of the great serpent. Notwithstanding statements to the contrary, the serpent is the symbol of prototype of the Universal Savior, who redeems the worlds by giving creation the knowledge of itself and the realization of good and evil. If this be not so, why did Moses raise a brazen serpent upon a cross in the wilderness that all who looked upon it might be saved from the sting of lesser snakes? Was not the brazen serpent a prophecy of the crucified Man to come: If the serpent be only a thing of evil, why did the allegorical Christ instruct the disciples to be as wise as serpents?

"The accepted theory that the serpent is evil cannot be substantiated. It has long been viewed as the emblem of immortality. It is the symbol of reincarnation, or metempsychosis, because it annually sheds its skin, reappearing, as it were, in a new body. There is an ancient superstition to the effect that snakes never die except by violence and that, if uninjured, they would live forever. It was also believed that snakes swallowed themselves, and this resulted in their being considered emblematic of the Supreme Creator, who periodically reabsorbed His universe back into Himself.

"When the humanity, therefore, curses the reptile energy, it curses the cosmic reflection of God; it anathematizes God made manifest in matter or in the objective; it maledicts God, or the ever-incomprehensible Wisdom, revealing itself as Light and Shadow, good and evil in nature in the only manner comprehensible to the limited intellect of man.

" The Serpent, once it ceases to be viewed in the superstitious dogmatic unphilosophical spirit of the masses, grows into the grandiose image of one who made of terrestrial a divine Man; who gave him . . . the law of the Spirit and Life and made him free from the sin of ignorance, hence of death.

All references to the great serpent in all cultures stood for an aspect of nature that was evil only as the negative pole of electricity is evil, i.e., as it stands in opposition to the positive, a necessary and benignant phase of activity.

The reptilian energy of the great mother, needs to be restored in us ,vs these obsurtities that we are being fed, in order to keep us from hereing the true whistle blowers ie flutes of the Hindus that play with the rising Kundalini.

The only underground serpent that we need to conquer is the carnal nature of flesh within ourselves. This energy is what has crept in, and taken council amongst men unaware

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-09-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:24 AM   #1275
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Just in case anyone forgot who you are.Man is a god in the making, and as in the mystic myths of ancient Egypt, on the potter's wheel he is being molded.