Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The State of the Planet

I think that the video that Bill Ryan has just put out is very professionally done. And I LOVED it when he directly addressed members of the military and intelligence, saying, you don't have to follow orders when you know what you're being told to do is wrong. Those were not Bill's exact words, but that's what I heard him saying.

I believe that the fate of our world largely lies in the hands of the military and intelligence. We need a peaceful revolution of non-compliance.

If we could all try to spread this video!

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #27
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

"I believe that the fate of our world largely lies in the hands of the military and intelligence. We need a peaceful revolution of non-compliance."

hello seashore great thread, i belive that the fate of the world lies in hands of people, if we turn to military and intelligence, in my opinon it ill be bad, they are not thinking for themselves, for me armys and intelligence should not exist and the young people that are joining in don´t even know in what their going in to, they all should give up their "work" and start contributing to make this world a better place for all of us. the reason we are in this situation of constant war and greed for power is largely because of the military and intelligence complex.
if money lose his value it will be good for all of us, i hope the materialism and "i have more than you" thinking will end. less competition and more cooperation.
forests and oceans are beeing destroyed and polluted very fast, we can´t live this way longer. we have technology for a green living, but the oil industry keep pushing it. they largely responsible for the destruction of our planet. i don´t know if you have seen the movie "the time machine" but is one that let me thinking the way we are going.
i allways look at situations in my life and in the world with a positive outlook, i see the world with a constant pressure for wars, agression, exploitation and control of people, green and animals, but the love, spiritual, free and positive thinking, are getting bigger and stronger.
i see the state of our beautifull the planet being destroyed and controled by not friendly beings, humans or not. but their box is cracking.
it´s up to us in our everyday live to stop this madness.

pedro

this is one that have interesting things
www.stoptherobbery.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBE5QAYXp8

Last edited by pedro m.b.; 02-19-2010 at 06:03 PM.
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro m.b. View Post
if we turn to military and intelligence
The meaning of what I was saying is that we need for the people who are in the military or intelligence as an occupation, now, to not follow orders.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
analysis, opinions, overview, world