Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-02-2010, 03:52 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Orion Project Authorized to Produce Free Energy Tech.

Dr. Steven Greer has attained a former Black Ops scientist who has been given the green light by the PTB to produce a prototype free energy device. The device is slated to be finished this spring 2010.

This is the second time that this person has attempted to work with the Orion Project. The first time the PTB got cold feet and shipped the guy away.

This guy is the real deal and was probably even more deeply involved than Dr. Peterson in many of the advanced physics projects. For more information register for free to the World Puja network and then listen to Dr. Greer's update.

http://www.worldpuja.org/archives/2009-12-25/
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:01 AM   #2
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orion Project Authorized to Produce Free Energy Tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Dr. Steven Greer has attained a former Black Ops scientist who has been given the green light by the PTB to produce a prototype free energy device. The device is slated to be finished this spring 2010.

This is the second time that this person has attempted to work with the Orion Project. The first time the PTB got cold feet and shipped the guy away.

This guy is the real deal and was probably even more deeply involved than Dr. Peterson in many of the advanced physics projects. For more information register for free to the World Puja network and then listen to Dr. Greer's update.

http://www.worldpuja.org/archives/2009-12-25/
Why would TPTB want to reduce free energy to the masses? Wouldn't that be destroying our dependence on the electricity grid?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:22 AM   #3
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that some of the PTB want this out....not all, but enough to make this happen. We will see in a short while if this will come to fruition.

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:36 AM   #4
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
My understanding is that some of the PTB want this out....not all, but enough to make this happen. We will see in a short while if this will come to fruition.

Take a look at this site and ask yourself if Steven Greer is serious or if he is intentionally spinning his wheels on free energy:

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/index.htm

I'll just do a brief synopsis of both methods:

Panacea: Interview and research free energy inventors and write course methods for disseminating the information.

Greer: Take donations and convince the unseen world leaders that we need to get this great work out to the public.

Panacea: All information is freely available for the public and anyone can participate.

Greer: Just give me your money and trust me. I'll get free energy released to the world just after we get the disclosure thing figured out.

Panacea: International group of serious people working on a solution.

Greer: Small private group of people

I'll let you decide.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote