Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
MoV
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation 1989 Article Mentions Using A (Swine Flu) Vaccine To Inject Microchip Implants

here is a link that I recived: http://www.operationmindseed.com/?p=2460

The following article appears on page 444 of William Cooper’s Behold a Pale Horse. http://operationmindseed.com/wordpre...le%20Horse.pdf

It was originally published in the August 1st, 1989 edition of The Sun.

"BIG BROTHER’S COMING! Revealed: Secret plan to tag every man, woman and child

by Joe Frick

CODED MICROCHIPS implanted in every person in the country would tie all of us into a master computer that could track anyone down at any moment, and plans for such a system are already under way whether you like it or not!

The secret scheme is being touted as a service for the protection of the people by high government officials, but some insiders who object to the move say it’s just another way for Big Brother to control its subjects."

What do you think about this?
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 1989 Article Mentions Using A (Swine Flu) Vaccine To Inject Microchip Implants

This corresponds to what Dr Deagle said in Camelot's November 15, 2009 interview of him. He said that the Illuminati plan to use pandemic flu to chip the population, and no other way would be effective to get the job done.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 1989 Article Mentions Using A (Swine Flu) Vaccine To Inject Microchip Implants

you can turn off implants ...
and, isn't it sad, that people need to do this sort of thing, to others

the good news is, we will likely NEVER go to the type of worlds
these types of beings, are going to end up in !!!

where i am going,
there will be NO bushes !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The idea of having an implant in my body makes me feel sick just thinking about it. Like a total violation. Intrusion of privacy. Making a deal with the devil.

I consider it the mark of the beast.

Is it a coincidence that the folks that have awakened and have an increased consciousness are the ones not willing to take the shot or implant, yet the unawakened are trodding along with their head down believing what they are told. I feel that this is why it was so important at this time that we opened our eyes in time. Once they get that implant in you they have control.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I know this post is a few months old but, Is there a way to detect if a chip was indeed planted in a body?

I dare say everything gives off some energy or maybe rf signal.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Good question Ammit.

I wonder how a biometric chip would be effected by an x-ray/mri scanner at an airport for example? I'm not advocating either or suggesting one could be used to 'cure' the other btw :| just wondering if the two agendas would conflict.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote