Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 11:47 AM   #26
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: (Sorcha Faal) Chinese Police Units Begin Entering US To Protect Assets

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
When something truly leaks out there should be more than one uncredible source. I have searched and searched- I can find nothing else other than SF's claims. Someone else should have picked up on it I would think. Of course, anything is possible! I just have a hard time trusting this particular person.
Here's another thread on this forum posted recently giving a link to a 9 minute audio that has secondary confirmation on the extension of the Bailout Bill to the 451 pages mentioned, with the masses of unread new laws.

The link is not even to a 'conspiracy' type site... www.kereport.com

Also it confirms a 95% likelihood of all banks closing for a "holiday period" during which all credit cards, atm, eftpos, etc, will be out of action.

(EDIT: This paragraph was based on wrong information, and the coins shown below are from the folowing site, and not real Amero's: http://www.amerocurrency.com - my apologies...)

@are-we-there-yet: The 'Martial law' declared was a legal trick, only for Congress and not really a military or country wide thing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AmeroFront.jpg (76.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg AmeroBack.jpg (72.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by 100thmonkey; 10-07-2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Misinformed
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:04 PM   #27
OceanWinds

Default Re: (Sorcha Faal) Chinese Police Units Begin Entering US To Protect Assets

this sounds like total B.S.

Every time an investment fails in a different country, doesnt mean you get to invade that country and seize assets. If that were the case India, Cuba, South Americaand Africa would be owned by the rest of the world.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #28
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry everyone, but I cannot believe I just wasted my time reading through this thread.

No credible articles or evidence... coincidental or not.

False information is an insult to my intelligence!
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #29
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

"Sorcha Faal" has no credibility.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #30
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post

Every time an investment fails in a different country, doesnt mean you get to invade that country and seize assets. If that were the case India, Cuba, South Americaand Africa would be owned by the rest of the world.
They aren't part of the Illuminati focus right now. At the moment everything is gearing toward creation of the North American Union.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:46 PM   #31
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

I believe there are WAY to many good people to allow such an invasion, even in government.

Ya ..... were going to have some huge events ..... though i'm placing my betsw with HEAVEN and the divine plan which i'm feeling doesn't include takeovers, death, etc....

Folks we are on the doorstep of a new reality ... ... focus on positive changes, hold the vision......

love, light and laughter
SC
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #32
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyluck View Post
I'm sorry everyone, but I cannot believe I just wasted my time reading through this thread.

No credible articles or evidence... coincidental or not.

False information is an insult to my intelligence!
Amen to that
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #33
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post

Every time an investment fails in a different country, doesnt mean you get to invade that country and seize assets. If that were the case India, Cuba, South America and Africa would be owned by the rest of the world.

They ARE. Foreign investors have privatized more than a third of all the world's industries through negotiations with the IMF, that means spoiler loans.

They don't get invaded, usually the leader just gets assassinated and then a new one is installed. Sometimes they need a full out invasion, though, in the case of Iraq.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote