Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 03:01 AM   #26
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please share your views on Vladimir Putin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I fear the Western Governments more than I fear the East. I am starting to put my faith in Putin. In fact I can understand what the Middle East terrorists are starting to talk about when they say the US Government is evil (not the people) just the power players. I can actually understand them now. WE have all been brainwashed.
Aren't Bush and Putin old fishing buddies? I think there's more than meets the eye there!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:13 PM   #27
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Putin was a great friend of Balkan butcher Slobodan Milosevic.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:51 PM   #28
eris
Avalon Senior Member

As world leaders go... good guy defo...
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:38 PM   #29
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Putin is putting his country first (sorry for the yucky McCain phrase), over business, over oil, over the Illuminati. I would rather someone like that lead our country than what we have.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:42 PM   #30
motov
Avalon Senior Member

i remember back when he was the candidate for the takeover, the media and experts went wild in telling how bad and this was, the warmonger of the worst kind, if he got the chair we could just prepare for ww3...but look at the world now, im from Norway so the Russian`s are my neighbor`s, and the media here is still debating on the down scaling in our military, because of the possible Russian threat and i wrote them "There is no Russian threat!!!!".. well me, i like Putin, and yes he have done bad things and have some life`s on his conscience , but its peanuts compare to Bush & co...
cheers
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:09 AM   #31
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that VP is an intresting character. He turned the Russian economy around, threw out the oligarchs, imprisoned the head guy - a Russian/Israeli dual citizen, and nationalized Gazprom, the big oil company. Ariel Sharron immediately flew over to Russia to demand his release which didn't happen. I read Dick Chenney is still furious about it. They had their eyes on all that nice oil money and it's gone, plus made some nice investments. No returns, oh well.

Russia is still having it's economic ups and down but is in far better shape than it was prior to Putin. It appears he really did throw out the western illuminati powers that had been running things from behind the scenes for so long.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:25 AM   #32
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to believe Putin is a good guy but I can't help but think he is just
playing his role in the new whirled order agenda. When it comes to politics they
have always created there own enemies.

It would be nice to hear what Russians have to say about Putin.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:34 AM   #33
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohiaaditya View Post
We talk a lot about G.W.Bush the Illuminati etc but I think we talk very less about Vladimir Putin. I would be very interested in knowing peoples view on this man. Is he as bad as Bush or maybe a person who is a mastermind and good intentional? Please everyone share your views regarding him.

I will put it this way: In my opinion, at the very least he comes off more sane and level-headed than George Bush.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:03 AM   #34
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

KGB trained martial artist with knowledge and action.

I think Putin has been through some rough times in his life and honestly think he is not to bad of a guy, i wouldn't trust him 100%.

Im reading alot about him and find it quite interesting, he seems genuine for what he does.

And yes he pisses on George Bush for wisdom and common sense... but we gotta remember George Bush is a MAVERICK compared to his old man.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
putin