Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #101
Pamela
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock.

Just listened to the taped phone conversation, whether he is right or wrong he is fascinating to listen to!

Pam
Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #102
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
David Wilcock really needs to footnote almost every statement, so those of us who ask: "How does he know it was the Annunaki? Weren't the Annunaki the ones Zecharia Sitchin talks about, from Sumerian times?" can follow his logic. Otherwise there do seem to be many unfounded statements. I don't believe they are unfounded at all, just he's put so much together that we don't know how he arrived at his conclusions. That is, by the way, his great strength, how his mind works in putting things together, which someone here has called "imagination," but is really his own particular logic. He makes leaps of faith that many of us don't make.

I would like to see his take on this:
1. Somebody or some thing is trying to kill this planet and all the Native Earth Life on it.
2. WE are the Native Earth Life, along with all the plants and animals.
3. OIL (PETROLEUM) - the most poisonous substance on this planet. Everything made from petroleum is either poisonous or harmful in some way to Native Earth Life: pesticides, paint, glue, plastics, oils, lubricants, "petro-chemicals," solvents, household poisons, toothpaste, ad infinitum.
4. OIL (PETROLEUM) is used to make, either directly, or indirectly in some process, almost every item we can buy in the stores.
5. Our children are being BORN poisoned, with over 200 totally alien, unnatural, manmade, artificial, largely petroleum-derived substances in their blood. Not one of those substances contributes to the health of any living thing. WHY is it so impossible for us to stop them from doing this?
6. This escalation in the use of OIL (PETROLEUM) for everything in our lives, and the alarming level of poisoning on this planet has happened very rapidly, within the past 60 years. Before that, this planet had been healthy for thousands of years. Anybody follow the logic here?

Given all this, given that OIL (PETROLEUM) has completely taken over our lives in ways that most people are not aware of, and given that if the use of OIL (PETROLEUM) were completely eliminated from our industries, most of the poison/pollution problems on this planet would completely disappear ... WHY do we keep using it? They've known how harmful it is for over 60 years. WHO will not let it die?

I've gone past the point of thinking that this is merely human greed. Even greedy humans must at some point see the stupidity of killing the very planet that sustains life, including their own life, including their childrens' lives. So I've come to the conclusion that the point here IS to kill off all Native Earth Life. That's me and you, by the way.

This goes way beyond Illuminati or TPTB wanting to reduce population. They are killing everything, mammals, insects, amphibians, reptiles, fish, plants, trees. They are destroying the natural cycles of this planet. WHY?

Aluminum and barium in chemtrails up there ends up down here, in our food and water. It also ends up in the food and water of all the animals. What is the point of having over-the-horizon radar (if that is what they are doing) or even trying to build a sun shield (if that is what they are doing) if in the process you poison all the life on this planet? Who thinks they can survive this?

That's why I've come to the conclusion that the "people" in charge of this planet are not, cannot be, human. Maybe they are the Annunaki, getting this planet ready for themselves. But it's my feeling that somebody or some thing WANTS this planet, and they are taking it.

Since we can't stop them, the only defense I've been able to come up with is: Stop buying the stuff they make. Just stop. They need us to keep the cycle of poisons going. If we drop out, the cycle grinds to a halt.

I'd love to hear what David thinks of this.
Have you read the book "Corporatism" by Jeff Grupp?
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:48 PM   #103
d. macaluso
Avalon Senior Member

doodah wrote:

3. OIL (PETROLEUM) - the most poisonous substance on this planet. Everything made from petroleum is either poisonous or harmful in some way to Native Earth Life: pesticides, paint, glue, plastics, oils, lubricants, "petro-chemicals," solvents, household poisons, toothpaste, ad infinitum.
4. OIL (PETROLEUM) is used to make, either directly, or indirectly in some process, almost every item we can buy in the stores.

Thought I'd share my own use of oil as an addition to the above list of possible uses which most have not considered.

I'm a visual artist who paints with used motor oil. Which amounts to my own personal conversion of petroleum, in its industrial waste state, into a tool for visual thought and experience.

http://www.davidmacaluso.com

yours,
d.

Last edited by d. macaluso; 09-15-2008 at 07:59 PM.
d. macaluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:36 AM   #104
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

One thing they ALL agree upon, is the importance of intentionally manifesting safety, love & peace.
When I employ my left brain logic & try to figure out which of the witnesses are "right," I am ignoring this manifestation.
I am then contradicting why I am alive, here & now. I am also ignoring my now, retarding my ability to expand my consciousness for the good of all mankind, by instead focusing on the illusion that one is more right than the other.
Even voting, to me, is further dis-empowerment. It suggests that a hierarchy is necessary. The elections, in my opinion, are a means to dis-empower the people.
Stand in line and pick the person who should run things, because you cannot possibly know what's best for you, you cannot exist as a peaceful people.

Iron Mountain anyone?

Personally, I listen to & watch all of it, then I process it, so that I am left with what resonates, in me.
It's all valuable information.

I take into consideration too, the fact that, had I been handed any of this 10 years ago, I would have dismissed most of it. And that is not because it lacked validity, it would have been due to the fact that my conditioning had caused a deafening.
We all wake up at different intervals, and some of us won't wake up (depending on how you define "awake" ) No matter what though, we cannot get this wrong.

We all receive information, some of it will resonate, and some will not.
Trying to decipher who the best man is for Intel, leaving the other person in the dust, only further feeds the dividing stance that we have been poisoned with for so long. Our ego manages the idea that one is right, and one is wrong, good or bad, better or worse.

That important manifestation I referred to at the beginning of my comment?
In my experience, it is best reached from a place of unconditional love & neutrality. It is easier for me to get there, if I don't mind what's in front of me, but rather experience all of it so that I can realize my preference, maintaining gratitude for all the players.

A label-less place where division ceases to exists, and I intuit my next logical step, toward the love of one.

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:37 PM   #105
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I enjoyed the interview very much.

I am a bit uncomfortable with politics being discussed both in the recording and on this board.
I know we're in an election year and politics seems to be all pervasive. The people on this board ought to know better than anyone else that Presidential politics don't matter. The agenda is the agenda and it will continue no matter who is elected.
No President is going to overthrow the very system they have worked so hard to master. Focusing attention on a party or candidate just feeds their negative energy and detracts from the good that can occur here.
Can we consider a policy to leave politics at the door in this forum? There are so many places outide of here where politics can be discussed ad nauseum - do we really need it here too?
arcora is not the only one to voice this sentiment, and I'd have to agree. Not taking sides, mind you - only strengthening the reminder we all need from time to time to keep the focus pure.

They're all politicians. They're all in the game. When Obama and Hillary were vying for the candidacy, Barrack and his wife were talking about how we need to unite and get away from these fear tactics that have been employed. I'm sure many of you (like me) were resonating with that message. But then once he secured the position as the Democratic nominee, he gave a great big speech in Berlin encouraging our European counterparts to pick up their weapons and do as we, the Americans - have been doing - combating terrorism. !? WTF?! And for that matter, can anyone remember a time when a presidential candidate was giving speeches in another country in an attempt to win the American presidency? And how about all of the focus on other countries citizens endorsing Obama? One could easily deduce that he was/is being groomed for the one government, one leader scenario. It was then that I had to remove myself from that whole puppet show. Obama has clearly been the favored choice - but now, the polls are showing the same kind of dead heat numbers that were used in our last election, despite McCain's poor choice for vice president. I don't buy it. Any of it. Not for a second. It's all a big puppet show and I'm not entertained, uplifted or inspired by it.

As I see it, if it doesn't resonate - it should simply be categorized into the "So What" file. The same holds true for the little discrepancies in Camelot's witnesses' accounts. We know the lie is different at every level. We know that disinformation is issued and agents are employed for that very purpose. If one detail of any account (that would otherwise be considered valid and empowering) should prove to be inaccurate, everything that person has said suddenly becomes questionable. The fissures of doubt that are inserted into various people's stories are intended to be focused upon to lessen their overall credibility. If those details are focused upon enough, they have the potential to seep into the greater truth and therefore continue the same game of division that they've been playing with us.
Divide and conquer. Wilcock's camp vs. the St. Clair camp. <--That not only looks wrong, but it feels wrong. I won't be divided from my brothers and sisters anymore. All of these amazing, wonderful people are bringing the same common message. We're being lied to. They don't have our best interests in mind. They're dumbing us down and dividing us.
Fine - now we know what we're up against.

The solution is not to continue in the same vein of division and fear, but to counter it with love and vision. Lets not forget that we are the creators, here. If we were ever to take our power back, all of there plans would come crumbling down like a house of cards. (Esoteric Agenda, I think) It's so true! Our task is to not pick apart the lies and figure out who's on the side of good or evil, but to be the light and THRIVE. I'm not going to endorse this present reality because its not one that I prefer. Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Republicans, Dems....how about US? The ONE party. The old regime of fear and control is on the way out, people. We're already winning. We've collectively prevented WW3 a number of times by connecting and creating a brighter future. Let's keep our eye on the ball and forget about what's happening on the sidelines. We can acknowledge the activity, but ultimately - they're just logs getting dropped in our stream. Are we going to struggle against the log in our desire to move down the stream, or simply flow around it? Flowing around it feels like a more effective solution. To me anyways.

I got mad love for all of you warriors of the light.
Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:12 PM   #106
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

david's insights into politics are relevant and important. don't kid yourselves.

and if you don't think an army of secret ninjas taking out the illuminati should be talked about, you're nuts.

we're finally getting to a resolution of this opera we've all been co-creating, and you wanna look away from the screen now?

Last edited by Chris Parson; 09-14-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #107
truthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,

Argante & Mike Jetson

Thanks for your supportive comments on my on my rather extensive post.

Milk and Honey

As above, but I would also like to express my own appreciation of your own very insightful comments. Additionally, I think you might be right about dividing it into 3 parts on 3 separate threads. So I have taken your advice and added the 2012/Galactic Alignment part to the Mayan End Date thread and the Wingmakers part to that thread. I also posted the whole thing on the ‘TALK BACK LIVE to St.Clair’ thread, and got an interesting reply from Michael, so if you haven’t taken a look at that yet, I suggest you do.

Anyway, thanks again to everybody.

Best Wishes
truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #108
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default St.Clair answers to truthseeker

Dear truthseeker

Look here are the answers you asked of me, sorry i don't have much time for this.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4&postcount=63

The link itself then shows you the other two threads where I addressed your issues.
I hope this helps and we can move peacefully into this enlightening Uranian full moon.

Last edited by StClair; 09-14-2008 at 10:11 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:43 PM   #109
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: St.Clair answers to truthseeker

Just finished listening to the interview, and I'd like to say a huge "Thank You!" to Bill and Kerry for making all this possible.
Good Stuff!
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:43 AM   #110
luis9343
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: St.Clair answers to truthseeker

yes, i too recently listened to the interview as well and thought it was great, very intertaining as well. So is David Wilcock going to join this forum? It would be great if he could have his own little sub-forum.
luis9343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #111
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, All:

The transcript of our 9 September phone interview with David Wilcock is now available here.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:41 PM   #112
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, he could join this forum to receive a HIGH amount of greetings hohoho
Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:07 AM   #113
NoelineC
Avalon Senior Member

I understand that David Wilcock is involved in a studio production for the next two weeks and then will emerge. However, his recent 2 hour phone clat with Kerry and Bill was awesome and full of wonderful stuff.
NoelineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:44 AM   #114
AyanOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post

The solution is not to continue in the same vein of division and fear, but to counter it with love and vision. Lets not forget that we are the creators, here. If we were ever to take our power back, all of there plans would come crumbling down like a house of cards. (Esoteric Agenda, I think) It's so true! Our task is to not pick apart the lies and figure out who's on the side of good or evil, but to be the light and THRIVE. I'm not going to endorse this present reality because its not one that I prefer. Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Republicans, Dems....how about US? The ONE party. The old regime of fear and control is on the way out, people. We're already winning. We've collectively prevented WW3 a number of times by connecting and creating a brighter future. Let's keep our eye on the ball and forget about what's happening on the sidelines. We can acknowledge the activity, but ultimately - they're just logs getting dropped in our stream. Are we going to struggle against the log in our desire to move down the stream, or simply flow around it? Flowing around it feels like a more effective solution. To me anyways.

I got mad love for all of you warriors of the light.
Peace.
Some great perspectives here everyone. Many great teachers reveal that ALL of this is but a printout of sorts, an appearance arising before mind, apparently solid and object like to our experience, yet we are not Mind/self/ego. It is but a 'contraction' a knot a reaction, an activity of unawareness. It is but a dream, not quite, but it is certainly NOT true Reality,or the whole light Divine Reality that has been revealed to be 'always already the case'. So what the heck is all this that we are soaking and suffering in, thinking it is all so 'absolute'?
This half light conditional existence, that is not even our real state?! Yet we all feel it is so real and feel so bound to it..and with such dread.....amounting to nothing but FEAR. Splinter self at its root...and all the arisings of fear manifesting in the alone mind's 'i' (eye).
Beyond the seeker's path of human doings, we must awaken to true awareness and stand as the 'human BEing'. All this dilemma, and efforts to fix and figure out, enemies and others, this and that, such duality so obvious to the one, the one that does realize(real-eyes).
That, either or action, revealed in all these machinations we identify around us and in most respects our suffering around us is the marker of the unreal the 'not Real Reality'.
Now I know intrinsically there is a fundamental Reality and this is not it, then the energy that has been feeding this matrix of the unconscious mind patterning becomes just what it is, pattern patterning.
We are so short lived, we are so short sighted, we are all having to virtually re-invent the spiritual understanding of clarity every time.
The great traditions in many respects failed their task..this time around...and thus the heart shout of despair across the cosmos as we flounder in all this obfuscation.
The great realizers have been said to arise in the great traditions, NOT BECAUSE OF THEM BUT IN SPITE OF THEM.

For the rest of us, overwhelmed by the cultish crap of them all, we have grasped at any panacea to calm this ache of the heart in the midst of this false experience of aloneness and powerlessness. Seeking pleasure, avoiding pain, the effort of all. Seeking and avoiding. Yet there was still the NOW. The Present simply was, regardless of the human notions otherwise. The Present itself is so much more than the mere words. Find that, realize the pause between the breaths, know the moment of stillness that is the clarified real consciousness. Really being here and Now, thus allows true Reality to clarify and transmute the so-called human reality with its conditions and patterns spinning around us.

A saying I recall (from Dan Winter?) was:
"Getting to the heart of the matter...is really about getting to the matter of the Heart."

this post was a spontaneous response to the thread. Fairly unedited to leave it as it came up. PEACE

Last edited by AyanOne; 09-18-2008 at 03:05 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:53 AM   #115
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

the idea of humans not being in control and thats why there is misery i think is a comforting idea. the sad fact is animals sometimes go extinct from their own stupidity, as have certain cultures. the collapse of cultures happens when they dont know the environmental/socio political outcome of their actions, its never done deliberately. animals too if they are introduced to a new area can destrot their own food source by over producing and over eating.

culture collapse often happens on island populations since they are in a closed environment and cant easily farm/build elswhere or they suck the nutrients out of soil by overfarming,erosion etc.

you dont need an evil alien agenda to explain our shortsightedness regarding our survival.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote