Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 04:27 AM   #3726
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Able to Love

Galactic Federation Of Light Archangel Gabriel January 24 2010

Quote:
Pray for the highest manifestation of your self to shine forth and allow yourself freedom to overcome your fear.
Fears have their place.
They need to be acknowledged not pushed away.
Fear is just another form of Gods energy, but do not allow it to gain power over you.
Keep flooding yourself with Gods love.

Do not allow fear to throw a wrench into the finely tuned machinery of spirit into matter.
This is who you are.
Fear is not stronger than Gods love, but fear creates barriers to your receiving.
You are being asked to ground the excess energy, such as fear, and bring an open heart into the present moment.

Refuse to dwell in fear; it only blocks the way of Truth in your life.
Whenever you feel fear go to Faith, and all else will follow.
Ask to be free and know you are not alone.
There is never a time when you are not surrounded by wings of Pure Love.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:33 AM   #3727
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

THE TIMING OF THE SHIFT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT!!!

WHERE IS YOUR PASSION!!! WHEN WILL YOU EXPRESS IT!!!

SHARE YOUR GIFTS FOR ALL HUMANITY TO SEE!!! SAY YES!!!

Galactic Federation Of Light Archangel Michael January 24 2010

Quote:
Greetings!
As the winds of change continue to sweep into every facet of life on Earth, I, Archangel Michael, stand before you as a friend, teacher, and servant to a unified field of consciousness that supports all of creation. If you allow it, you can feel my presence touching your heart, reminding you that now is the time to reveal the gift you carry.
This gift has been called by many names, and today we will call it the seeds of change.

Seeds of Change

Before you incarnated, you knew that the soil or conditions on Earth could not support this sacred gift. You knew you would need to change the unfertile conditions to ensure that these seeds could grow. Many before you also attempted to plant these same seeds. Their attempts were honored, but the seeds, for the most part, never received the nutrients or energy they required. Despite all of this, each of you came again to this planet as bearers of the seeds of change, and much to your surprise these seeds have taken to Earth. Their roots have descended into a rich bed of nutrients that are now supported by a renewed human spirit.

As caretakers for these seeds, many of you spent several decades refining your relationship or connection with Spirit. You understood at a deep level that these seeds can only be activated by your love. You explored the nature of your wounded heart, your conditioned human nature by practicing a variety of different healing modalities. Many of you also began to experience a type of addiction to this healing process. You created a belief that the messenger or seed bearer must heal all of your human conditions in order to serve this sacred gift with integrity and honor. During this process, many of you also discovered a profound new relationship with your soul, but you choose to contain that experience to your own life. You embodied a type of unexpressed enlightenment.

All of you are deeply honored for being here. I, Michael, gave my word to each of you that I would remind you at times of the sacred nature of the gift you carry. It is a gift that every soul carries, but very few serve. There is now a small but vibrant group of humans who have walked out of their healing process and discovered a new sense of empowerment that utilizes many new creative abilities. They have consciously planted these sacred seeds within their own creative expressions. For some it has taken the form of a service. For others they choose to express this gift within a product. They are beginning to celebrate their own unique, artistic expression. They are discovering the more they share this gift, the more connected they feel to life and to an ongoing stream of support. They have embraced a new relationship to service that compliments their own sense of empowerment and abundance. Their creations are now beginning to take on a life of their own, drawing on additional resources and people for support. We celebrate this new awareness and remind all of you that this is just the beginning. Buckle your seat belts, youre going to enjoy this ride!

Shifting the Collective

These potent new seeds of change have developed their own unique root system. They are supported....
The message at the end running up to 808 is amazing!!! I would recommend a listen to this one and of course I own my own personal power to use my intuition right now. Please decide for yourself whats truth. I just post the message as is. peace jt
Old 01-25-2010, 04:41 AM   #3728
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Zyan - Invocation of Spiritual White Magic GoldRing Initiation

Quote:
Zyan - Invocation of Spiritual White Magic GoldRing Initiation http://www.premieres.com - http://goldring.wetpaint.com - http://www.premieres.com/nadalokah Music - Art - http://www.sourcevibrations.com The reorientation of soul.

The first two stanzas of the Invocation

1. Saon Nelan Shria Perisana Intaku Alisz.
The Solar Angel rises in meditation into the center of love and follows the light of white fire.
2. Ahktu Om Asanti Extur Alisz Elooma.
Respond to sound towards the white path upward as the Lords of light Illuminate the song of freedom.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:50 AM   #3729
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

The Return of White Magic

Quote:
Almine discusses the re-emergence of white magic on planet Earth. She explains the common forms of depletive magic and how even the various shades of benign magic sprung from these.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:52 AM   #3730
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

White Magic - Keeping the Wolf from the Door

Old 01-25-2010, 04:58 AM   #3731
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-25-2010, 06:23 PM   #3732
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Yet another message from our space!!! friends!!! where I use my own free will to decide whats a message of the light!!!

Galactic Federation Of Light SaLuSa January 25 2010

Quote:
Dear Ones, matters are coming to a head and for a time it will remain chaotic and uncertain. What you cannot see is the gradual fall of the dark Ones, and the moves to take advantage of their decline. They have lost their control over many issues, and are being forced to take rash action that will be their downfall. Our allies and we are keeping the pressure on them, and expect a major event to finally reveal the truth about their covert plans. They still believe they can dominate others as before, but are finding resistance. They lash out with no concern for others, and promote fear to justify stricter controls. However, this will be short lived as a series of moves by our allies will result in them being relieved of their power. Our plans are far advanced and will bring the changes promised, and nothing will stand in their way.

The dark Ones deal in death and destruction, and it will lead down a blind alley because they are destined to be defeated. We will help restore the Earth in quick time, and it will be revealed in its perfection in readiness for Ascension. What you are going through is a karmic cleansing, to clear all of the negative energies that have built up over thousands of years. In some cases they lay deep within the Earth, and you have pockets where it is particularly powerful such as the Middle East. In your history you will find that such areas are continually the seats of much evil, and wars are endemic. Peace cannot be fully achieved until the negative energies are transmuted, and the people themselves are prepared to live in harmony with each other. The seeming impossible will come into being in your time, as it will across the world. It will require a great change where your perception of each other is concerned. Once you realize the you come from the same source and that you are each others brothers and sisters, you will more easily accept the Oneness of all that is.

An increasing number of you are awakening to the truth and finding the Light within. Your energies are drawn together and you have become a power to be reckoned with. With a focus upon all that is of the Light, you are establishing an energy form that is transmuting energies that are of the lower vibrations. Have you noticed how much energy is generated, when you come together in groups for the purpose of carrying out Light work? Your power is multiplied many times when you are doing it, and when you join worldwide links it is even stronger. If sufficient of you set out to change the world, you could bring peace in an instant. Believe us, that you have this potential power and before the cycle ends you will be using it for the good of all. For centuries you have been held back and your power has been denied you. You have been led to believe that you are powerless without the help of others. You are the co-creators of the Earth, and you will grow in stature and power as the vibration is lifted up on it. You are re-claiming your power as your Divine right, and will re-establish yourselves as Sovereign Beings.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:47 PM   #3733
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Im just sitting here in my above ground lab doing some under ground science!!! NO LIMITS!!! SIDWAYS SNOW AND SPRING SPRANG SPRUNG SOON!!! I GOT A NEW CRYSTAL BUT NOW ONE HAS GONE MISSING FROM MY DESK!!! I WONDER WHERE IT WENT

ANYWAY...LOTS ON THE MOVE AND I GOTTA GET ON THE GO AND FIRE UP THE MARKET MACHINE WITH LOVE!!! EYE YIE YIE WHAT A RIDE. IM STUCK WITH NO FUNDS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FARM FIELD WITH PEOPLE TELLING ME THE SNOW IS ABOUT TO FLY SIDEWAYS. AND THE SHOW GOES ON... UNTIL PLANET EARTH GETS IT!!! THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS MUST STAND FOR TRUTH!!! EXTRATERRESTRIAL TRUTH!!!

UNLIMITED PEACE!!!

UNLIMITED FREEDOM!!!

UNLIMITED UNLIMITED!!!

Goku - Hibernate [FORTHCOMING] [HQ]

Old 01-25-2010, 06:51 PM   #3734
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Crystal Bowl & Shakuhachi Flute Energy Activation

Old 01-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #3735
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

DOORS THAT WERE CLOSED IN THE PAST WILL NOW OPEN!!!

Galactic Federation Of Light Lemurian Chancellor January 25 2010

Quote:
Dear Heart Friends, I AM The Chancellor...of Le-MU-Ri-A. I bring to you my Love at this very moment, on this day of Love, of Mastery...for I assure you, my dear Masters, for this you are no longer to wear the designation of Masters in Training in your own self awareness now, you are to accept yourselves as Masters, where you have not, indeed. Do not look to that which is outside of your Being, as your source of wisdom any longer: even as you listen to these words that I would speak to you now, it must be held to the Love in your own Heart, as to their appropriateness for you in this moment in time.

At other times and places, such as I would come forth to you as the Master: at this time, we who hold Love for you and would be as Guides for you, are asking you to Trust in your own inner Being: in the innate wisdom you already have woven into the very fiber and fabric of your Being you cannot be separated from it, only that you have covered it that none might see your True Light: the very Essence of the Truth of your Heart. For in times past, there has been much that would hold you from this acceptance of yourself as a Master who walks the Earth. Now, it is appropriate to seek out, to listen closely, to that which you already understand to be your own greater Being, your Higher Self having now incorporated its Light into your Being to the fullest of appropriateness, at this time on Earth.

In that Light, I would ask of you to Light up your Hearts with the Golden Light Particles, as you bring them forth into your awareness, flowing them in through your Crown Chakra, down through the Pineal Gland beneath the centre of your brain, and traversing through the Thymus into the Heart, and in this process, Lighting up the very Essence of your Love. Allow this Light of Love to bathe you in its Radiance, as that which you are, celebrates with you, the beauty of your Heart in that very moment. Listen then, to the thoughts that come forth to you, in the openness of your Heart: words will come to you, that will bring to you the knowing of the path to take be it that which is appropriate to the very circumstances of the moment, or in Guidance as to the way forward for you now as the greater Being, the wayshower, that you are.

Who you are, is a gift beyond measure: one who has come to the Earth plane, to celebrate the fullness of your journey now. Doors that were closed to you in the past, will now open, and from them will come forth to you, the possibilities you have been awaiting fulfillment of, even as these words are spoken.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #3736
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #3737
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #3738
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Music for Prayer and Meditation,
includes Alpha (7.8hz) binaural tones. by Paul Collier

Quote:
The Answer will come
Music by Paul Collier (C) 2010
DOWNLOAD**25 minute version** in high quality 320kbs mp3 COMING SOON to...

http://www.PaulFromStokeUK.com

Beautiful photograph taken by Mike Bertelsen

This music contains alpha (7.8hz) binaural tones to deepen the relaxation.

What do Religious people deep in prayer have in common with Buddhists in deep meditation? Answer: Their brains journey into what is known as the Alpha state. This is an extremely healthy state of mind, one that people with depression and anxiety may be lacking greatly in!

What is an Alpha state? Well, If you are wide awake right now, your brain is probably in the Beta state, if you are feeling tired and drained but are awake then its probably in the Theta state, When you are deep asleep your brain will be in the Delta state. Alpha is when your body is deeply relaxed, but your mind is awake, and because your body is relaxed, there is no tension, and therefore no tense thoughts! Persons with depression it is said lack the Alpha state, and stay in the theta state longer than average, making them feel drowsy, lethargic, and often short of patience and feeling despondent. An increased time period spent in the Alpha state could be beneficial. If this is familiar to you, just imagine having a period of time each day whereby you could NOT think of negative what ifs! Wow! And persons with anxiety it is said also lack time spent in the alpha state, they spend more than the average person in the Beta state, which is wide awake, full of beans, wired, their minds race with constant thoughts, often very negative thoughts, telling them in a most convincing way that something bad is about to happen. Imagine having a period of time each day whereby you could NOT think of negative what ifs! Wow!

Scientists have conducted studies, attaching electrodes to persons deep in prayer, now this is not the sort of prayer when someone is giving God a shopping list, please God, give me more money, take away my man flu, give me a more reliable car, etc its the type of prayer when someone is full of gratitude for all that has been given to him/her. Its a conversation with the almighty. Scientists have also conducted the same studies on Buddhist monks who have spent many many years practising meditation, and can put themselves in a state of mind that would resemble unconditional love and gratitude. What was found to be in common? Answer: Both achieved the alpha state of mind.

This is where; I deeply hope my music may be able to help you. This piece of music that I have composed, The Answer will come (and some of my others on my YouTube channel contain alpha frequencies. This is a way of entraining your brain to journey into the alpha state and remain there, for progressively longer periods of time. Regular listening is recommended for this. After a period of time, maybe a few days, maybe a few weeks, your brain will have relearnt how to achieve the alpha state once more, potentially balancing many emotions, I am not making any wonder cure claims, I am not a doctor, but I have had depression myself to the extreme over the course of 10 years, and personally found perfect peace using this simple idea. Hence why I put this into some of my music to help others if I can.

So whether you play this music as a background whilst you are in earnest prayer, deep in meditation, or simply to relax whatever your faith, This is a place all are welcome with a common goal....

Peace of mind 

For more information, Google brainwave entrainment Its fascinating.

Aside from the brainwave entrainment aspect of this piece, I very much hope that you enjoy my music. I enjoyed making this music so much.

If you enjoy listening to this and would like to hear more music containing brainwave entrainment frequencies, click here for a playlist of all my compositions on YouTube that include this technology...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUq3tZ...

I wish you much peace.

Paul

p.s I am unsigned/ I do not have a record label, therefore any support you give, by subscribing/rating/comments or purchasing my mp3s from my website http://www.Paulfromstokeuk.com is so very appreciated.
I will be uploading more of my work in the next few weeks. Subscribing (its FREE) will let you know on the same day that I do. Click the yellow SUBSCRIBE box above this message.

Thank you.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:16 PM   #3739
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

First Contact - "The Truth is Coming" [2009]

Old 01-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #3740
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Reflections

Old 01-27-2010, 03:56 PM   #3741
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Galactic Federation Of Light Pleiadian Energies January 26 2010

Quote:
Welcome.
We are the Pleiadian energies.
On this day we come forth into your being, energy field and heart. We bring forth the essence of truth undiluted, untainted, raw truth. Truth is what you all seek and truth is what will be issued to you as you walk into more of your true essence. For many years you have hidden from yourself. You stand behind the door looking through the crack at your life, being afraid to fully immerse yourself into life. You do not come here to sit on the sideline, to stand in the bleachers, to hide behind doors. you come into this life to experience it 100%, to open up every inch of you that has been closed, to feel into the fullness of time, to let the raw passions, the juices of life flow through you.

You are afraid of what your heart and your soul asks you to do. Your humanness says to walk up to that person and say hello yet your knees shake, as fear becomes your new best friend. Why are you so afraid to walk forward and introduce yourself to the very love of your life?

the very vibration of the word AFRAID is a 10/10/10 energy a #30 in fullness. Afraid asks to be cleared in the year 2010 (#30) Using the vibration of conversion which is an expression of the energy of the #10 send love into all you fear, all you are afraid of, what goes bump in the night in your soul. Dilute the fear fields with the soft rains of love. If you feel fear in any thought/ from walking in the snow/ice/ to living or dying/ stop, take a deep breath and send love into that fear.

Everything in you screams that you hate your life, your job, your relationship, and yet you do not take one step toward changing your experience? It is a time of loving where you are planted. From that point of loving, from that center of your universe, move forth fully into what your heart desires. Otherwise you will be stuck in a sea of mud with the very energy of hate keeping you bound to the person place or thing.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:57 PM   #3742
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Galactic Federation Of Light Kuthumi January 26 2010

Quote:
It is I Kuthumi who greets you in the love, joy and abundance of the Great One God.
I am a servant of God, assisting you through your life journey with Divine guidance and knowledge.

I have spoken much in my recent communications of your soul growth, and understanding the necessity to release all that is incomplete in your lives, both without and within. Indeed if the old is not released, you may be feeling quite energetically heavy even a little stuck on your life path. For the new cannot enter when you are stuck in old concepts, wasted emotions and trivial behavior. You may ask why I sound harsh.
What do I mean?

I will explain for this is very necessary for you to understand if you are to open and move forward to enlightenment and therefore ascension.

I may sound a little harsh for it is imperative that each of you release your old emotional baggage just as you would clean out a closet, so you must clean out the closets of your mind. It is time now. I urge all to listen closely to my message, for mans allotted time to do so this is waning, your time is near where you will need to connect to fluid Light and higher consciousness. This is why my message sounds harsh. I have spoken of this before yet few have listened and felt the call to begin their personal clearing. Now, in the New Year, many more Light particles have penetrated your planet Earth. This has created a higher vibration for all living beings on Earth.

As I have said, if you have not cleared, you will be feeling very stuck in your life. You will feel heavily laden with events and memories long past their use by dates as this one would say. (chuckle) Realize they are done, finished, yet still you hang on to these old hurts and why? They will slowly kill you by penetrating your physical organs and nervous systems, creating disease. The negativity is like an acidic poison slowly leaching into your body. And yet you are unwilling to do a little inner work? Think again my friend, please. It is time.

I tell you truth. With the changing energetic vibration of your planet, you will feel more and more out of alignment as you continue to try to hold onto your negative emotions and memories. Only when this inner clearing is complete will you experience true joy and happiness. Then, in this new radiant consciousness, you will see clearly where any lower energies still remain around you and in others. You will see that which you have not seen before. Why is this so? Simply because your vibrational level has risen to higher levels. Indeed there will be those who will rise to Christ Consciousness level, operating from, and radiating unconditional love the final step.

You will feel free, so free of lower burdens. You will seek to share your time with other like-minded souls. When you are gathered , a great flow of Light is created by your merged energy fields. This powerful energy field radiates healing on all levels, and provides great inner peace. You could say this is created by a gathering of like minds.

So you see the steps required to reach this state of consciousness, of being. This state of Fluid Light. The Fluid Light you draw to you, together with your intent, automatically flows through your crown power center to activate your Pineal gland in the brain. This gland is a switch to your entire Doctrine System, which in turn flows through to heal and energize your organs and blood. You will outwardly begin to glow with Light after a time of absorbing and working in the Light.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #3743
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Galactic Federation Of Light Archangel Metatron January 26 2010

Quote:
Greetings and know that I am here with you now. I am Archangel Metatron. And I invite you now through this guided exercise, to raise your own frequency and expand your awareness to connect with me and to connect with your inner guidance, your Higher Self.

And so we begin. You may sit or stand, whatever is comfortable for you. But ensure your feet are planted firmly into the ground. Feel the ground beneath your feet, beneath the pads of your feet, your toes and your heels. And now take a deep breath in, and as you drop your consciousness into your heart, visualize your energy shooting downward, out through the bottom of your feet and into the earth, into Gaia, your earth mother. Visualize these roots jutting down through the soil, intertwining with the roots of trees and plants and past insects and creatures. Down, down, grounding you into the earth. Until your roots reach the core, the center, the heart of Mother Earth, and allow yourself to be grounded to her now. And now visualize a white light that originates inside of you, inside of your Divine Being, your Divine Spark. And allow this spark to grow, to envelope your whole being and shoot out through the top of your crown chakra and into the center of the universe. White light grounding you into universal knowing, and universal truth. And so you are grounded into the Earth. And you are grounded into the Heavens. And now your roots, and the white light meet and join together in your heart chakra. Allow your awareness to be focused in your heart. And allow your heart to open, knowing you are safe and knowing you are grounded. Pull your awareness inward. Look inward. Look inward. Notice your vibration increase. And look inward more. And now at this time we ask for your Higher Self, your Highest Self, to connect with you now from within your open heart. Surrounded by the frequency of love and of light, drop deeper and feel your Higher Self connect with you now.

Beloved being of light do you have a message for us at this time? You may receive a picture, a word, or just a feeling of love. However you experience your Higher Self, let it be OK and trust that you are connected now. Feel the expansiveness of your energy. Notice that you are still aware and that you are still connected with your physical body, as it is grounded into the earth. But notice you are also aware of the higher dimensions, the lighter dimensions, lifting you and urging you to look deeper, look within, and trust the inner guidance you receive. And now from within your heart, and connected to your highest guide, your divine self, divine light, call upon your guardian angel to connect with you now. Feel the energy of this magnificent being. Move into your awareness, and into your aura. However you experience this is fine. Trust in the experience. And now beloved guardian angel, do you have a message that you wish to bring? And allow yourself to experience this guidance of your guardian angel now. Allow your heart to remain open, and know that you are grounded into the earth, grounded into the heavens. You are surrounded and you are protected, and now we ask your beloved guardian angel, what you most need to know at this time. And what is your next step in accomplishing your highest good? And we thank your guardian angel for the loving, wise and gentle guidance. And now beloved guardian angel, do you have a gift which you wish to give before you go? And notice you are now aware of the gift your angel is giving you. And if it feels right, allow this gift to be placed into your aura, so you may connect with it and call upon it often, using its strength to accomplish your purpose. And now we thank your guardian angel, and say goodbye knowing that this connection cannot be broken. And by simply thinking the words guardian angel, they will be with you once more.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #3744
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Galactic Federation Of Light Sheldan Nidle January 26 2010

Quote:
Selamat Jarin! We return with more to say about your world and your journey to full consciousness. At this moment we are fully engaged with our Earth allies in completing those paths which are to bring in a new reality. The current difficulties involve a final, signed dismissal order for two major governments and agreeing on who is to oversee these dismissals. These matters are being negotiated by our liaisons. Deliveries are to be carried out once these few remaining hurdles are properly resolved. In addition, we are working with other governments and our Earth allies to put the finishing touches on the global debt forgiveness program. The intent here is to create a clean financial slate in order to enable the immediate institution of the new financial system. This means that a whole load of national currencies needs to be collected and reissued by the respective nation's treasury. The complex specifics of each step are being accounted for and are awaiting the activation factor-the global deliveries of your many prosperity programs.

As we work diligently toward creating a more peaceful and cooperative setting for your world, Mother Earth continues to prepare for the massive changes that are needed to become a functioning, fully conscious planet. Many of her tectonic plates need to be locked into place and a significant amount of seabed needs to rise. These are the causes of major quakes in the Indian, Pacific, and Atlantic Oceans, and over the past decade these natural disturbances have raised the seabed in the areas around the sunken continents now at the bottom of these oceans. This process is to be accelerated, prompting us to advise each affected government of the dangers of further delaying the many regime changes that are so urgently needed for the peoples of your world. Your deteriorating environment has both natural and man-made causes that are placing you in a considerable predicament. Most of the multinational corporations and international financial institutions are behind these misbegotten delays.

The present dire global conditions are in fact what these corporations want. Acting through them, your dark cabal is determined to strengthen its power, its wealth, and most of all, its influence over your world's governments. It can finance and carry out dark projects which threaten your planet and her people. These projects are responsible for fleets of exotic space craft and advanced space and ground weaponry, and the secrecy surrounding them reinforces the need to cover up our existence and the consciousness transformation that you are going through. A special branch of this cabal is dedicated to shooing us away by making it ever more difficult to carry out any form of first contact with you. The dark is jealous of its power over you and wants no one to free you from your shackles. The avarice and arrogance of this cabal is demonstrated by the cavalier way it treats the current world economic blow-up. You are sitting in the eye of a huge economic storm that is strengthening by the day, and soon the next series of crises are to hit you full on when your world moves back into this horrific maelstrom.
This was a very interesting message that I can not confirm
Old 01-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #3745
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-27-2010, 05:07 PM   #3746
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #3747
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

ELEVEN (11) TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS!!!

Old 01-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #3748
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Angel of Light

Old 01-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #3749
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #3750
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member