Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 11:54 PM   #1
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Post Draconian civilization, for real?

For the last 18 months I've been researching this reptilian subject. If I recall correctly, the first time I got in touch with it was due to Mr. Icke, I suppose.
A subject like this would most likely be discussed under Science fiction, but than again, who fed us with this idea of "Science fiction", right Those we are in control.

Anyhow, I would have never thought this subject would get so deep.
It really got my attention when I stumbled upon some documents describing these beings as "horned", "most likely living underground near a fireplace" and "feeding itself with our substance of life-blood". These descriptions would come from several sources, whom have no direct affiliation with each other.

-Several testimonies from those whom were (by force) part of the MK-ultra project
-Numerous testimonies of men who were involved with the Montauk project
-The main source of David Icke: Credo Mutwa
- Courtney Brown who gathered his Remote viewing sessions into a book.
-Alex collier, by far the most elaborate in on this subject.

-Our belief systems, myths, legends and our own freaking society based on draconian laws.
--------------------

Credo mutwa video 1
Credo Mutwa video 2
---
Courtney Brown
---
Alex collier
---
Dulce underground facility
---
Montauk testimony 1
Montauk testimony 2

At some point I got stuck on a stalemate. You have a draconian influence from Africa (Zulu's) to India (Caste system), from China (Dragons) to Western factions (Illuminati). Where does it really begin?

I turns out we ought to be looking at it from a completely different perspective, the subspace angle if you will. I've read about "fallen guardians, Angels". We know life goes on when we leave our body behind. We move on to a different realm.

I tried to read as much as possible about this subject: Near-Death-Experiences which ties to the astral world. Sure enough some mentioned this place called "Hell". Knowing the astral world is a spiritual world, not a physical, hell is most likely created by the own individual.

I'm still somewhat confused on
this stage. But this draconian influence we suffer from would directly be controlled by those souls which operate from the astral, subspace world.
How about that!

This would explain all the rituals the have been going on in these secret societies. It all boils down to control, even at the upper part of the pyramide.
No doubt this subject ties in with an even bigger one.

Sure enough we could start a debate about the validity of all this. Disinformation or not, we need some inspiration to lift off.

As always I never try to judge or interpret the information at hand, so If one would have some additional info on this matter..by all means
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Draconian civilization, for real?

Hi thanks for your post i'm altogether along your lines and am along your path-it's quite overgrown the path is i know but we can still see the way beneath the overgrowth.This i'm posting to add to your post-sounds from hell on Art bell,it was recorded in siberia through a geophone whilst geologists were taking seismic soundings in an underground cave-this is what they recorded!Interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvnxeX2SQso
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:18 AM   #3
jcmproch

Have you ever listened to Red Elk? He also makes references to them as well the "ant people" of the Hopi legends (which he states are the Greys). He also says that these "lizard" people are an evil bunch, using humans as sacrifices. I don't know how much I believe about shape-shifting, but he also claims they have such abilities.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:53 AM   #4
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

As a general rule of thumb reptile people are a great way of grabbing peoples attention so some people naturally spread disinformation regarding these creatures for attention from conspiracy theorists & ufologists and views as well(as incredibly unbelievable as it all sounds). Some information out their i feel is accurate but again be careful for i c a lot of people off their rocker's with detailed explanation of inter dimensional wars billions of zillions of dimensions ago with no citation, references, ancient artifacts, sand scripts or backing what so ever.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:42 AM   #5
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Well folks, I've seen one and this is what happened.
It was about 8:30 in the am, I was sleeping in. Wide awake with my eyes closed on a Saturday. This was around 1984, in upstate New York. I was still in high school and just didn't want to get up. I opened my eyes and one of those nasty things was right next to my bed just leering at me with a huge grin on it's face.

Well, I screamed. It stood there for a couple of seconds and then was gone. My sister also woke up to one standing over her bed the same week. Man it was creepy, but it didn't move. That is the strange part. It stood there like it was frozen, though it's eyes were focused on me. Then snap, gone. I've never seen one since, nor has my sister. Many years later, I find this picture that was on Utube of exactly what we had seen! I started to pay attention to all of the theories and I can not say if any of it is true or not.

Besides being scared, I wasn't hurt or touched. I've had other contacts with other races, and this was very low key in comparison. I think that if that thing had wanted to hurt me, it could have. But it didn't.

I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:38 AM   #6
Steve_G

It's a tough subject to approach isn't it? People who are quite prepared to accept that there are little grey aliens running around doing unpleasant things seem strangely reluctant to look at the possibility that there are big reptilian aliens that have been here for millennia.

I guess it's one thing to accept we may have visitors from outside and quite another to accept that there are others who have been here since ancient times and are largely responsible for the state of the world today. The first is an extension of what we can do (we can fly in space, why couldn't they?) but the second means having to question the very root of the deeply held, almost subconscious beliefs we hold about the world we live in.

I've noticed a distinct lack of info from the PC interviewees on the subject. I think Michael St Clair mentioned them obliquely, and David Wilcock may have done the same, but other than that there's no info. I think both Dan Burisch and John Lear both admitted it was possible but they hadn't had any experience of that so weren't prepared to talk about it. And fair play to both.

It's perhaps not so surprising- if the shape-shifting ability is true then nobody would have seen them in the physical. They've always operated from the shadows anyway, so why blow it now by showing themselves in their true form? That's what the bloodlines are for.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:55 PM   #7
Steve_G

Just listening to David Wilcock's new interview, relates to this subject and well worth a listen.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:10 PM   #8
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

I've heard and read too much about the Reptilians to not think that there is some truth about this subject--but that's just my opinion. Because I've never had an experience with one I can't be absolutely positive, however, the evidence is out there and the implications of their existence are too important to be ignored. Check out these links if you're interested:

http://daverabbit.podomatic.com/entr...19_26_41-07_00
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=alex+collier
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...wa&emb=0&dur=3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=credo+mutwa
http://reptoids.com/
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...er++news&vt=lf
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:41 AM   #9
stal
Avalon Senior Member

yeah i've seen them, in the 'flesh', whilst wide awake, in their hoods, and also in human form. they are very real. they don't all work for the same side though, and dont all come from the same place.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:32 AM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

From my limited research on reptilian entities they aren't all negative.There are positive and negative factions in every star society such as the Gizah alliance that broke from the traditional Pleidian values and tried to influence this world for their own power gain etc.The Reptilian culture is apparently based upon intelligence, spirituality but have a major warrior influence running through it.According to Alex coliier and his contacts the Draconans are bent on tracking human colonies down throughout the cosmos because they deem themselves a a pure genetic race that is closer to the issness than anything else-being hermaphropdite etc...
Old 09-12-2008, 10:56 AM   #11
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Astral

Heres some reading that kinda clarified the whole Draconian issue for me. Its a good read if you have an open mind.

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/overview2.htm
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #12
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Great post arewethereyet!Good read.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:04 PM   #13
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by stal View Post
yeah i've seen them, in the 'flesh', whilst wide awake, in their hoods, and also in human form. they are very real. they don't all work for the same side though, and dont all come from the same place.

hiya Stal... wow, you have experienced these things in the flesh? would you mind sharing with us some of your experiences? We hear alot about the greys ..but not many people come forward telling stories of actually seeing these creatures/entities and having direct contact....!

white light blessings to you!!

firehorse
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #14
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I echo that... stal, care to share your experiences?
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:45 PM   #15
alkalurops
Avalon Senior Member

sombody know the books of michael tsarion: atlantis, alien visitation and genetic manipulation?
it´s not all about reptiles but quite a good resarch about the topic and historical facts.
watch his dvds on you tube. he is a good friend of g. maxwell....
the info of david icke is quite complete and convincing for me
with all the historical evidence (dragons ....) it feels like truth.
alkalurops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #16
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkalurops View Post
sombody know the books of michael tsarion: atlantis, alien visitation and genetic manipulation?
it´s not all about reptiles but quite a good resarch about the topic and historical facts.
watch his dvds on you tube. he is a good friend of g. maxwell....
the info of david icke is quite complete and convincing for me
with all the historical evidence (dragons ....) it feels like truth.
I tried to get that book but the only place I could find it was direct from his website- Amazon etc don't list it and I couldn't find a copy in any of the bookshops in Glastonbury.

I highly recommend his Origins and Oracles series- the Youtube vids are a hugely scaled-down presentation of the same things. It's absolutely massive (the first program alone is over 10 hours long) but he covers virtually every aspect you can think of.

Here's his website: http://www.michaeltsarion.com/

I agree that David Icke has it pretty much nailed, but if you want the evidence laid out piece by piece then Tsarion's "Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation" in either book or video format is head and shoulders above anything else I've ever come across.

Edit- Would also agree with Stal that they are not all complete b*****ds. However I have never found any research that would support this, only my own very limited experience.

Last edited by Steve_G; 09-14-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:26 PM   #17
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

"It is the unanimous opinion of our team that the reptilians intend to maintain control over the human race by continuing their Grand Strategy of Divide and Conquer and by their continuing domination and marginalization of the feminine principle...

They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by allowing humans to attain a heightened level of awareness...

The various cataclysms and upheavals naturally and artificially contrived, that will annihilate huge segments of the human race is merely the latest installment of a process which strives to reduce the human population to manageable levels BEFORE we attain heightened awareness and an understanding of our full potential. If this happened on a mass scale (ie, heightened awareness) the reptilians will no longer be able to control us."
(James Bartley, "On the March")

http://www.whale.to/b/bartley1.html
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:17 PM   #18
alkalurops
Avalon Senior Member

tsarions book: atlantis alien visitation......i found it on scribd.com as free e-book, in the moment it is not there but maybe somebody puts it back again, there are a lot of books you can not buy anymore....or afford to buy
if you like to have it i could try to send it on e mail....
alkalurops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #19
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Just stumbled onto the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2fRg...eature=related

Just a hyper-rare deformity or evidence of Reptilian influence?
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:37 PM   #20
motov
Avalon Senior Member

here is my view on Alex collier`s draconis...maby this will shad some light on the issue, if it is alex babbling you got it from...

i have never seen an Alpha Draconis or had any experience about it, i have heard Alex tell storys about them. the problem is:

1. an such advanced race would wipe us out quicker then you could say "sunflower" if that was the intension.

2. an advanced race would, in logic, be extreme spiritual and the only destructive force would then be "religion", again they would wipe us out with no mercy if we didnt fit in there "religion".

3. by being highly spiritual they would have knowledge or an opinion on the compose of the universe and would know if we had an place in creation, and if not, again wiped out with no mercy.

4. it do not fit that the Alpha Draconis is such supreme race and so feard that they where cast out some place and dumped here, in an event like that they would surly use their energy on retaliation towards those whom got them "cast out", and the fact that they are "supreme" makes it unrealistic that some other race would have the resources to cast them out...

there are surly races with diff. agendas but the scale doesnt support an all supreme race that bully around in the galaxy.

cheers....

Last edited by motov; 09-17-2008 at 09:39 PM.
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #21
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Well folks, I've seen one and this is what happened.
It was about 8:30 in the am, I was sleeping in. Wide awake with my eyes closed on a Saturday. This was around 1984, in upstate New York. I was still in high school and just didn't want to get up. I opened my eyes and one of those nasty things was right next to my bed just leering at me with a huge grin on it's face.

Well, I screamed. It stood there for a couple of seconds and then was gone. My sister also woke up to one standing over her bed the same week. Man it was creepy, but it didn't move. That is the strange part. It stood there like it was frozen, though it's eyes were focused on me. Then snap, gone. I've never seen one since, nor has my sister. Many years later, I find this picture that was on Utube of exactly what we had seen! I started to pay attention to all of the theories and I can not say if any of it is true or not.

Besides being scared, I wasn't hurt or touched. I've had other contacts with other races, and this was very low key in comparison. I think that if that thing had wanted to hurt me, it could have. But it didn't.

I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Hi Wormhole
Did it look anything like the Mothman? I was under the impression that these were also part of the draconian race.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:47 PM   #22
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkalurops View Post
tsarions book: atlantis alien visitation......i found it on scribd.com as free e-book, in the moment it is not there but maybe somebody puts it back again, there are a lot of books you can not buy anymore....or afford to buy
if you like to have it i could try to send it on e mail....
plz, dont wast time reading mtsar, hes is an fraud.
look here: http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com/en...18_17_11-07_00

and i have read his books and seen all his films, and wow was this a bommer...

ill throw thisone in to.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1QbSrNZQUQ

Last edited by motov; 09-17-2008 at 09:52 PM.
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:47 PM   #23
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Just stumbled onto the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2fRg...eature=related

How strange is thàt. I've seen this one before.

If it were to be a deformity how in the world did it get nails like that!?
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #24
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post

uhhmm....... what the????? i really dont see this as fake... i did at first.. but.. how are you going to fake that??
that cant be a human......can it?
thats crazy , man.... thanks

maybe it can be...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin_type_ichthyosis

but that is extremely weird.... is that really a disease? or more like an impregnated with, kinda thing? lol

Last edited by Orion11; 09-17-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:46 PM   #25
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I totally consider the possibility of the draconian race here on earth.

I do not believe it is their intentions to destroy us.

Why would they destroy the best food and entertainment source they have?

They are using our resources including our fear for there enjoyment and power. My son is a very strong in his spirituality (Indigo), and he can pick them out in a crowd. He said that they produce a weird or no aura. He has pointed them out to me.

They have been here a long time.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
draconian, reptiles, reptilian