Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 01:29 AM   #1
Sisif
Avalon Senior Member

Default Silent Guardian is here!

Has anyone seen this? Is this really happening? Take a look.

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/1...rdering-p.html

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/gener...%20Operational
Sisif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:38 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Silent Guardian is here!

I suppose a large concave mirror would certainly redirect the microwaves right back at the users of this supposed tool of control. Actually, the more mirrors used in a crowd the more their microwaves could be harnessed and redirected toward cell towers and GWEN towers and any other systems they built even to redirect signals up to their satelites. They may want to think twice about that one, or not.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:40 AM   #3
jessetyler
Avalon Senior Member

After six years in the military and seeing some of this equipment; It is a bit alarming. The article says they are mounting them on Ford 550's, so I suppose the platform will look different. The flat plat antenna array will have to stay the same. So, if anyone does see them parked anywhere then spread the word.
jessetyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:58 AM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

What saddens me the most is knowing the way Universal Laws will work on people perpetrating these atrocities because of their Focus on war, weapon, control...

There is a wind of change on it's course, it is drastically important to accompany it before the door close.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:42 AM   #5
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

I did my military duty service in the Army. Ground to air missile systems.
We used a couple of different radars in order to find and lock on to the airplanes we where aiming to shoot down.

The thing is: the radar that was being used for locking on to the airplanes was very easy to point downwards as well. And that happened from time to time also.

Sometimes the beam struck people breifly. If you where around 200 m or closer from the radar itself; you would immediately feel the most disturbing internal heat and inevitably throw yourself into cover, or more likely, run as hell from there.

This system that we where operating was created in the late 50's (!).

So the technology has always been there. It is basically excactly the same as a micro wave oven. Is NOT very good for your internal organs, like eyes, testicles, ovaries - they litteraly get cooked from long exponation.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:42 AM   #6
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Microwave weapons - listen to Alex Jones - he's been on about this for years...It's no longer chicken ping, but human ping!...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:52 AM   #7
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
What saddens me the most is knowing the way Universal Laws will work on people perpetrating these atrocities because of their Focus on war, weapon, control...

There is a wind of change on it's course, it is drastically important to accompany it before the door close.

Namaste, Steven
Steven, your message and picture of that sweet baby also saddens me, families in Oz. Why are people like this, asleep, don't care, too busy?? I said to my husband today if some one told us there was a 00.1% chance of one of our kids or dogs getting some )*#&^ virus and the cure was ?? I would do everything in my power to get it, or help.... Yet most people would rather watch sport etc. Glad there are some people waking up..
Now I sort of look at people like the caterpillar butterfly process, most prefer the safety of the cocoon, the lies of their reality. Peace, mates from Oz.
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote