Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 05:37 PM   #26
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Default Moderator intervention

Moved thread as it does not belong in "Avalon-Preparations and Advice".

Peace

-Project Avalon Moderator Team

Last edited by John aka#404; 10-09-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Clarified the reason for being moved.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #27
Shechaiyah
Banned

Default Re: Why Al Collier's Knowledge Isn't HELPING US

Thanks.

And so, the judgment has been MADE that we have NO NEED to be able to INFER whether ETs have arrived or not, in our planning ahead to 2012.

How interesting!

Shech--

Last edited by Shechaiyah; 10-09-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:57 PM   #28
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
This is not about fear-mongering. This is meta-physics. This is something to be curious about.

Why such an over-reaction, Carol? ETs have been visiting this planet for millennia. Shouldn't we be able to sense them somehow?

Isn't it just curious that we now have photos of FACES, and I have put up about six of them, instead of square boxes in the sky?

It is possible in a multi-dimensional universe that there are many phenomena untapped and unsensed. I'm bringing some of it here because this is the place where people bring paranormal, esoteric, multi-dimensional and exo-political issues.

Please calm down.

Emily
Emily

I can only see a box with texture. Please help me out here.

Nassim Haramein's work is great (thanks for the reference to Nassim in your web site). I've invested a number of hours in understanding both Nassim and Alex. Nassim will not be popular among the scientific community by pointing out that their "dark matter" is only a hypothesis so that their equations would add up.

BTW The Incas elders call the new sun the "fifth sun."
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:03 PM   #29
Shechaiyah
Banned

Feeler, I'm so sorry but the focus does not convey very well upon UPLOAD. Thank you for trying to see what I'm trying to see.

In my Multi-dimensional Album, I placed some more of these. Perhaps some of the others will strike you more clearly.

In the past, I only always saw boxes. Now I only get faces. Exactly what this is an indication of, I can only guess and lead others to speculate.

Haramein really changes the picture for me, and I can relate to his early experiences also, being sort of a savant myself. Odd.

I shall continue to ask questions for which I have no easy answers, because we have a lot of problems now that don't even get discussed. They get stuffed.

And that's not healthy.

: ) Shech--
Old 10-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #30
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

shech-

are you saying that mexican immigrants are moving here to the US because they are sick of being abducted by aliens?

i might have missunderstood you
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:34 PM   #31
Shechaiyah
Banned

In order to prove this hypothesis, one must be fluent in spanish and be able to find statistics for missing people in Mexico.

What I notice, living in the Mexican State of California is that massive immigration from Mexico is not "growing" our cities. Population numbers are stable.

I notice, there is ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of the abduction phenomenon nor the disappearances of so many people, in the media. None. Zero. As if that problem doesn't exist; although I have talked with law enforcement officers about disappearances and they admit it's "a huge problem" they can't get their arms around.

So, what we have, to sum up, is American statistics that support a million missing Americans each year, half of them children; we have testimonies by Mexican videos of the UFO armadas that are being videotaped over Mexico; and we have the unwillingness of the US Government to limit immigration in any way, along with their reticence and inaction in UFO/ET Disclosure.

I'm connecting dots, here. Can you tell?

Shech--
Old 10-09-2008, 06:47 PM   #32
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

bro,

I live in the middle of Wyoming in a town of about 15,000 people. My father owns a drywall business; his crew has went from 15 people, all of whome were locals to the area, to 25 people in less then a year. He has 5 english speaking people on his crew right now. I am good friends with these people and they live all over different parts of mexico. Trust me, these people are just as unaware of ET's as people here in america. Mexicans are not flooding the border because they are running from aliens, they are doing it for simple economic reasons. They just want a better life.

I am not saying that people do not get abducted... but that is not the reason for immigraton.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:51 PM   #33
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
This is not about fear-mongering. This is meta-physics. This is something to be curious about.

Why such an over-reaction, Carol? ETs have been visiting this planet for millennia. Shouldn't we be able to sense them somehow?

Isn't it just curious that we now have photos of FACES, and I have put up about six of them, instead of square boxes in the sky?

It is possible in a multi-dimensional universe that there are many phenomena untapped and unsensed. I'm bringing some of it here because this is the place where people bring paranormal, esoteric, multi-dimensional and exo-political issues.

Please calm down.

Emily
Maybe it is meta-phisics, maybe it is fantasy.

btw, Carol is quite calm.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #34
Shechaiyah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Maybe it is meta-phisics, maybe it is fantasy.

btw, Carol is quite calm.

Jenny
It seems to me our conversation are being STEERED.

Hyper-dimensional physics and meta-physics are ONLY PLACED on a back burner, and there is no indication that planning for ET Disclosure is encompassed by our responsibility to understand phenomena.

I believe meta-physics ought to be on the front page, with inter-dimensional physics, zero energy and zero gravity; and practice issues in telepathy.

What is clear is that other hominid races are ALREADY telepathic; they already have mastered precognitive seeing and extra-sensory perceptions.

So, why is this thread in the dust bin? who put it there?

How do we prepare ourselves for a future in which everybody else is more psychic and more perceptive than we humans on Terra KNOW HOW TO BE?

Shech--
Old 10-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #35
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Off topic is the subforum where all threads are moved to that are not in line with the focus of Avalon.

It is not a dust bin.

Jenny

Old 10-09-2008, 07:14 PM   #36
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

First:

i know about thousands of people vanishing. specially in the city of Juarez, male and female. this is just one town. it happens all over the country. the majority of this are drug war related. of course. the heads of the drug cartels are in the US and they use the money in covert ops. so a lot of people go missing when lines get crossed.

Second:

the expansion in the migration of the last 15 years of Mexican workers to the US is not because of the Aliens is purely Economic. Put the numbers together not the dots. migration exploded after the NAFTA agreement and the devaluation that fallowed in the 1990's, that took the Dollar form 1-3 pesos, to 1 - 10 pesos. the hardest hit .. the low income families, who use to work in the fields and now work in our yards.

Third:

Yes Mexico is infested with Aliens. in the skys and underground specially around the vicinity of the Popocatepetl volcano. documented in fact by the military openly. there are a lot of contacts and abductions, but mostly in the highways or small highway villages.

According to Ike:

"The president of Mexico in the 1980s, Miguel DeLa Madrid also used Cathy in her mind controlled state. She said he told her the legend of the Iguana and explained that lizard-like extraterrestrials had descended upon the Mayans in Mexico. The Mayan pyramids, their advanced astronomical technology and the sacrifice of virgins, was inspired by lizard-like aliens, he told her. "

Last edited by ATYT; 10-10-2008 at 09:35 PM.
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #37
Shechaiyah
Banned

Wow!

How illuminating. You mean, I might not be completely wrong?

Old 10-09-2008, 07:48 PM   #38
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Off topic is the subforum where all threads are moved to that are not in line with the focus of Avalon.

It is not a dust bin.

Jenny

Jenny,

I am as calm as a sand-buried ostrich. Is Carol too?

Avalon is not a forum for those who want to run for the hills empty handed. It a forum for those who want to make the trip equipped with a better understanding of the truth, past, present, and future, and better skill sets and mentality.

Shelter those from any discussion deemed "fearful," and you will end up having a bunch of cowards, dreamers, and deniers in company with you in your trip.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-09-2008 at 07:56 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #39
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Feeler,

This attack on me is is totally uncalled for as I responded to Shechaiyah.

Maybe you are unaware of the fact attacking Moderators performing their job is a nono.

Well, now you are aware.

Thanks, Jenny

Old 10-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #40
Shechaiyah
Banned

Let us not permit the process to become more important than the people.

I see this in forum-after-forum, arguing over process.

Please let us not waste our time that way--not on Universe time.

We have to figure out what to do to survive what is coming at us.

We have to figure out what is coming at us.

We have to figure out who's in charge; and who's on first.

It doesn't appear to me that we have any leadership at all in WDC at this point.

So, how do we plan anything?

We have to create our own leadership; and the people who will be elected to leadership are those who know what is going on, that bears on survival.

Okay?

Shech--

Quote:
Feeler,

This attack on me is is totally uncalled for as I responded to Shechaiyah.

Maybe you are unaware of the fact attacking Moderators performing their job is a nono.

Well, now you are aware.

Thanks, Jenny
Old 10-09-2008, 10:53 PM   #41
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

The answers you are looking for outweigh the scope of a post that I can write (or have time to), but I can recommend some material that has helped answer a HUGE number of these questions immensely, or at least point my thinking in the right direction where it is informative, empowering and most of all practical in applying actual things I can do with the information.

Check out Voyagers I by Ashayana Deane.

There is much, much more information at www.azuritepress.com.

This info is not for everyone though. If you are not ready for enormous big picture perspectives than this information will not resonate with you. The reasons I have really been drawn to these materials is because I find it incredibly useful to have knowledge of practical application for all this alien stuff.

After reading through the first 7-8 posts in this thread, I wanted to post the reference for anyone sufficiently motivated to get some direction in this regard.

Enjoy
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #42
Shechaiyah
Banned

Oh!

So, what we need to do at this late date is GO BUY a couple of new books at Amazon?

Is being a consumer always THE ANSWER?

How about giving us a precis or a summary, to work from? I think a lot of us have enough financial worries at the moment, to revert to the old buy, buy, buy habit.

How 'bout it, omnicentricity? How about telling us something we can use?

Thanks!

Shech--
Old 10-10-2008, 05:58 PM   #43
Shechaiyah
Banned

QUERY :: Has anybody ever heard Collier speak of the ways and means by which different galactic races communicate with each other?

I'm sure Cooper never dealt with that; Deagle might have; Burisch might have.

I mean, if a sentient bi-pedal race of walkabouts shows up here, how do they contact ANYBODY for assistance, for provisions, for directions, for boundaries?

We've had so many ET incursions in the past forty years and nobody knows what to tell an ET to do, or where to go, right?

I may have found a way; but I have to check it out better.

Shech--
Old 10-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #44
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So, what we need to do at this late date is GO BUY a couple of new books at Amazon?
Is being a consumer always THE ANSWER?
Wow. Sorry you perceive things that way. I don't recall telling you to go funnel your money to these people mind you, I said you can check it out. The website I linked has a TON of free information. If you don't feel self-directed enough to traverse through the links, I'll help you out:

Here is the intro written by the group who provides this information.

Here's some information and links about this stuff.

A related website with more free stuff.

Here is a meditation I do variations of each day that given me some pretty amazing results. Again though, your mileage may vary, and, the ONLY reason for linking this, so you can read it, know it, or anything else, is so that you DO IT! Judging effectiveness without doing is like a scientist guaging the value of meditation itself while never practicing it, and just observing others who do... misses the point just a bit

I fully understand that these materials cost money, but that is a fundamental underlying implication of ANY form of value exchange... money just happens to be what we humans are currently choosing to measure the exchange with. If you don't want to buy anything... then don't! For ten bucks though, a book from amazon will give you a highly valuable introduction that will give a lot of guidance on the general subject of the thread though, which is why I am giving you my attention to write this point at the moment.

And keep in mind, these materials are not doctrine or something I fully accept word-for-word, I'm just saying that absorbing them has given me some very big picture direction in many of the questions I have also found myself asking throughout the years.

Like that old saying, "Don't bite my finger, look where I am pointing!" Or not!

Quote:
How about giving us a precis or a summary, to work from? I think a lot of us have enough financial worries at the moment, to revert to the old buy, buy, buy habit.

How 'bout it, omnicentricity? How about telling us something we can use?
Well, I would suggest starting with the references I gave. Book reviews online, google, etc. Run with it. You will find all perspectives, both pro and con. Which is another reason I don't want to give you a huge summary. That already exists online if you look around.

And honestly, if spending ten bucks on a book from amazon fuels your choice to be creating more financial worry in your life, you have a LOT bigger issues to be putting your energy on than spending your time posting in an off-topic project camelot thread about the trivial details of aliens.

Be with your intention and action to go create solutions to your obstacles. If the obstacle between you and the answers you may find in a book that some dude on the internet recommended is TEN DOLLARS, I would suggest that you are actually powerful enough to overcome that rather effortlessly. And for what its worth, my suggestion to you was basically "check this stuff out if you want." This suggestion does not have anything to do with me telling you that spending all your money and being a consumer is the answer to anything about anything.

Here's something you can use though... Like I said before, this information is not theory stuff. Who-did-what information is packed into the materials, but that is step one. What we do with the knowledge, where choose to go with what we know, and how to get there are the the best parts of what can be learned from this stuff, in my experience.

Ultimately, the burden of proof lies in the eye of the beholder... because YOU are the only one who can define what YOUR answers are, and they ARE out there. Can you ask the questions that will awaken the answers your Spirit has always known? It's up to YOU to create the intention to bridge the gap between you and what you want to know

If you choose to do that, it may or may not be found in any of these books. I gleaned a ton of value from them... your mileage may vary!

be well
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #45
Shechaiyah
Banned

Wow. Thanks for elaborating so people can pick out what they need.

Appreciate the effort. Now I'll go browse.

Shech--
Old 10-11-2008, 06:07 PM   #46
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I just want to add this for the record. What Alex Collier has done is incredibly courageous. He has had an amazing experience and gifted us with his story. I’ve watched his interviews, personally seen his conference presentation and sat with him in a small group to chat afterwards. He felt he was given a task by the group he stay on board with for 3 months and as difficult as it was for him to go forth with that message, he did it.

I find your comments Shech uncalled for. You did not have this experience, Alex Collier did. He had a wonderful encounter and if given the choice he would have stayed with his contacts rather then return to earth.

What I see with you is a surrender to anger and fear. Many of us know that just are there are many different types of human beings with different intentions, the same holds true for our alien brothers and sisters. Fortunately for us, those alien brothers and sisters who are of good intention far outweigh the small minority who wish human enslavement.

What we choose to focus on is what fills our life. Choose wisely dear friends and enrich your inner experience with the “present” you wish to have in your life.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4481

Last edited by Carol; 10-11-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alpha draconis, orion group, reptilian, reptoid