Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-17-2008, 06:52 PM   #26
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: STEVEN GREER P.L.F's and common sense questions

Hi Friends

I can confirm more or less what Theresa just stated and that is the impression I get from my Nordic interactions also, dates and all.

The Nordics do not answer to my "human questions" in the way you guys ask questions, like "What will be and when and where?" but, instead, they trained me to go to action mode, like they suggest (SUGGEST) - they dont tell me: "Try this, avoid that, go here, not there, have you looked of this, in this way and that way, read that...? etc."

The Nordics key teachings are about free will and self empowerment. And using genetic intelligence, a la Krishmurti or James/WingMakers.

For instance the other day, after LHC/CERN started their games (which the Nordics are "overseeing" and observing) they told me to post this earth quake map here, which I did in my threads, and yes, the region Theresa describes was lit up like TIMES SQUARE at New Years.

Pleiadians & Arcturians (all positive and evolved humanoid races) are closely related/associated with the Nordics who are a main gene pool that includes the Pleiadians and Arcturians. The common trait among them is Telepathy and Peace. Cooperation, understanding.

The other important date, easily visible via astrology, is August 2010 and January-March 2011, as discussed with Kerry & Bill in my video.

Greer (whom I respect) is - however - to some degree manipulated by the Greys to do this disclosure in piece meal work, whereas Project Camelot does listen to all viewpoints and brought them to a dialogue here.

In my book FORESEEN as some of you know, I describe how the fleets of crafts will look like when the will show up, but the narrator also points out, that the OUTER phenomenon is irrelevant, what matters more is the MIND (consciousness) of MANKIND that will observe the phenomenon.

Just be grounded and steady, ok. All is well.
You can look into my threads for more ok...
I usually do not comment outside my threads

But this one by Theresa stuck out, I liked to back it up.
Peace
M StC

Last edited by StClair; 09-17-2008 at 07:01 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:57 PM   #27
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: STEVEN GREER P.L.F's and common sense questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiriusTarthis View Post
Greer is not the only researcher with that viewpoint. Others like Alfred Webre and Richard Boylan share similarly optimistic views.

Some would say their views concerning alien motivations is too apologetic, selectively ignorant of counter-examples, prone to using sophistry and credential-flashing to persuade, and that the "all aliens are benevolent" idea is cartoonish in the face of the greater complexity surrounding the alien presence.

What we most likely have is a wide spectrum of different alien factions and alliances, with an equally broad range of motivations. Some motivations are in alignment with our best interest, others are not. Deep black factions of the government/military are colluding with some of them, and here we are in the cross fire of all these competing agendas.

As for MILABs and PLFs, it's more likely that Grey-like PLFs are used by military factions to cover up their own tracks and to create an appearance of positive Grey abductions as a form of damage control to offset all the reports of negative alien abductions.

Experienced abductees know that real Greys can lurk around in an etheric state, that negative aliens manipulate affairs from behind the dimensional curtain, and that there is a qualitative difference between negative MILAB activity and negative alien activity. Therefore reports of negative alien activities cannot be rationalized away as being solely the fabrication of a military cabal, because it includes characteristics that a human faction simply cannot achieve.

Enough UFO researchers are aware of these kinds of anecdotal evidence that they simply cannot, out of logic and conscience, subscribe to the one dimensional view that Greer holds. And for that reason he and a couple others are the odd ones out.
You really should study in depth the material released on this subject of MILABs and PLFs by someone whom actually worked at a facility whose remit included this.

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #28
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i think all i can do is sit back and watch events unfold and be at peace with my mind and try to be aware and bottom line just be a good person. i was driving myselff nuts trying to figure out who was right, st clair ,wilcock, greer..

all i can gather that is TRUTH is that change is coming and the best way is to be aware of manipulation and never go back on who i am or my values.

if i get washed away in the hills of northern california, then that is what i was supposed to do in this life, i should enjoy the present and always be grateful for everyday because life is a gift, good or bad its all learning lessons.

peace
-kyle
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #29
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I can concour with some of the point of MSTC & theresa.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #30
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: STEVEN GREER P.L.F's and common sense questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiriusTarthis View Post
Greer is not the only researcher with that viewpoint. Others like Alfred Webre and Richard Boylan share similarly optimistic views.

Some would say their views concerning alien motivations is too apologetic, selectively ignorant of counter-examples, prone to using sophistry and credential-flashing to persuade, and that the "all aliens are benevolent" idea is cartoonish in the face of the greater complexity surrounding the alien presence.

What we most likely have is a wide spectrum of different alien factions and alliances, with an equally broad range of motivations. Some motivations are in alignment with our best interest, others are not. Deep black factions of the government/military are colluding with some of them, and here we are in the cross fire of all these competing agendas.

As for MILABs and PLFs, it's more likely that Grey-like PLFs are used by military factions to cover up their own tracks and to create an appearance of positive Grey abductions as a form of damage control to offset all the reports of negative alien abductions.

Experienced abductees know that real Greys can lurk around in an etheric state, that negative aliens manipulate affairs from behind the dimensional curtain, and that there is a qualitative difference between negative MILAB activity and negative alien activity. Therefore reports of negative alien activities cannot be rationalized away as being solely the fabrication of a military cabal, because it includes characteristics that a human faction simply cannot achieve.

Enough UFO researchers are aware of these kinds of anecdotal evidence that they simply cannot, out of logic and conscience, subscribe to the one dimensional view that Greer holds. And for that reason he and a couple others are the odd ones out.
Namaste Pirius~
Are you truly trying to help inform people or disinform? I honestly wish to come into an energy with you to understand your post/info.

Ok, there has GOT to be some sort of reference to the above claims. Why? Because I have never seen this "there is a difference between real alien abductions and human-military abductions".... Please back up claims somehow, even if its something tiny. It simply does not add up, unless its a form of disinfo, or I do not understand fully....and for the common goer, I could imagine they would leave this forum instantly out of fear of instability in this stuff. So PLEASE help us! You are causing more chaos this way with no choice point offerings to people of deep research for the Greater reality of Humanity, Earth, and the Cosmos.

And when I say this, I mean come on, show it with evidence of technology used in conjunction with the consciousness of the user. You can't use devices made from zero-point, when angry or war-like (low density vibration). There is evidence to this... http://www.tillerfoundation.com/papers.php Is this perhaps not the end of it? If so, show us!

Plus, you reference Dr. Greer with a poverty (us vs. them) mentality. Don't ya see? Its the level of consciousness here. Or are you saying the biosphere red-flag (not allowed out until peaceful) claim Dr. Greer makes is not true...? So, your reality is saying what you believe and in your Aura, unless you can prove it with something more or less evidential. So you call Dr. Greer "one dimension thinking?" Oh wow, you might actually not understand what you are talking about with this then, which would make sense, to your claims here.

However, if you wish to help Project Avalon, I suggest put more effort into helping others see your puzzle pieces. Give opinions and why this would make sense. I ENCOURAGE IT!

YAY Project Avalon!

(I agree with THEWATCHER's reply to you.)
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:26 PM   #31
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

What concerns me is...

The channellers of which there are a large number who have been contacted about October 14th. I dont believe they are liers at all. Does this mean they have been tricked by a different race or human mind control electromagnetic / remote i dont know etc

I just think with a few sources that I see as good sources saying Oct 14th is a hoax then it really does give us some work to do and those people who have sent this message out were so confident of it...well they will need help asap to help them realise what has happened and how they were tricked if it turns out they have.

The only reason I could see for them showing us a ship for 3 days was to give us hope and help us increase our numbers. i really never saw it as showing up to save the day or creating scared people, quite the opposite. If the beings in contact with Michael StC and Theresa think showing us a sign would not be positive well I dont agree. I think showing us a sign would create a great domino affect of wonder and hope
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:46 PM   #32
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Never underestimate what black ops/psy ops/shadow government is capable of, i dont think its too crazy to think that they can beam out disinfo via psy op technology and give genuinely psychic people the false impression of friendly ET's coming only to be blown to bits by a back engineered alien reproduction vehicle. imagine that scenario...all these channelers thinking Pleidians are coming and they get nuked instead, then they would REALLY believe aliens are out to get us because "how could the government contact us psychically?"

imagine too if they let a few jets shoot down this fake UFO with Programmed Life forms inside, no one would believe the shadow government was capable of genetically creating these things.

food for thought.

again i have to ask, if "greys" are abducting people and theyre 45,000 years ahead of us, WHY would they need us to work with them and why couldnt they take a few hair samples and grow an army of humans to experiment on? WHY go to all the trouble to abduct us?

it makes sense that the military does as they can practice genetic research and scare the crap out of people too.

its no wonder anyone discussing PLF's at ufo conventions are shown the door, so many people are invested in believing aliens (or at least factions of them for the good vs bad scenario) have hostile agendas.

again i ask, why come and abduct now? if theyre from the future why not go back to 10,000 bc and abduct tribesmen without technology, they certainly wouldnt need treaties back then? if theyre 45,000 thousand years ahead of us scientifically why on earth would they need our scientists? would we work with a chimpanzee to build a computer? i tend to agree with dr greer that ACTUAL contact is in fact extremely rare and benevolent and everything else is either MILABS ,liers, or disinfo--...ive said this before too WHY WHY are we shooting down UFO"s if the greys are giving us technology? whats the point of back engineering this stuff?

i find it strange that detractors say Greer is manipulated or controlled by the "greys" seems like an easy out WITHOUT answering the simple questions.
it makes sense that advanced beings DONT interfere in this manner but WE do posing as them to promote the fear. always ask yourself WHO benefits from this scenario of fear?

these are all common sense questions yall...

heres a link again http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29399739557807

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-18-2008 at 12:43 AM. Reason: spelling and i wanted to add stuff
Old 09-18-2008, 12:27 AM   #33
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

I'm also very interested in any answers anyone has to clark's questions....
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #34
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
Never underestimate what black ops/psy ops/shadow government is capable of, i dont think its too crazy to think that they can beam out disinfo via psy op technology and give genuinely psychic people the false impression of friendly ET's coming only to be blown to bits by a back engineered alien reproduction vehicle. imagine that scenario...all these channelers thinking Pleidians are coming and they get nuked instead, then they would REALLY believe aliens are out to get us because "how could the government contact us psychically?"

imagine too if they let a few jets shoot down this fake UFO with Programmed Life forms inside, no one would believe the shadow government was capable of genetically creating these things.

food for thought.

again i have to ask, if "greys" are abducting people and theyre 45,000 years ahead of us, WHY would they need us to work with them and why couldnt they take a few hair samples and grow an army of humans to experiment on? WHY go to all the trouble to abduct us?

it makes sense that the military does as they can practice genetic research and scare the crap out of people too.

its no wonder anyone discussing PLF's at ufo conventions are shown the door, so many people are invested in believing aliens (or at least factions of them for the good vs bad scenario) have hostile agendas.

again i ask, why come and abduct now? if theyre from the future why not go back to 10,000 bc and abduct tribesmen without technology, they certainly wouldnt need treaties back then? if theyre 45,000 thousand years ahead of us scientifically why on earth would they need our scientists? would we work with a chimpanzee to build a computer? i tend to agree with dr greer that ACTUAL contact is in fact extremely rare and benevolent and everything else is either MILABS ,liers, or disinfo--...ive said this before too WHY WHY are we shooting down UFO"s if the greys are giving us technology? whats the point of back engineering this stuff?

i find it strange that detractors say Greer is manipulated or controlled by the "greys" seems like an easy out WITHOUT answering the simple questions.
it makes sense that advanced beings DONT interfere in this manner but WE do posing as them to promote the fear. always ask yourself WHO benefits from this scenario of fear?

these are all common sense questions yall...

heres a link again http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29399739557807

Ab ~ So ~ Lutely!

Yes, agreed 100% my brother clarkkent! I am with ya. I am the Google-user with this video btw, LOL! I was in this lecture and others at the Conscious Life Expo in 2007! So glad to see it being watched by so many and discussed! I asked the first question on his other lecture about CTP Energy (David Sereda has spoken to CTP people):

UFO Disclosure Project - Dr. Steven Greer - Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16724842544272

I feel that it is SCIENTIFICALLY provable that any fear-driven intent, thank you David Wilcock's research, would shoot energy out to another person. Why would ET races need this energy? Yet, ANOTHER question needed answering. Which opens it up to SO MUCH MORE! This is why I feel this forum is infiltrated with a ton of Ego (be it black-ops or simply mentality of genuine users seeking Truth).

AND

Why would any fear-driven war-like species be allowed out of their biosphere before peaceful intent is established? We have lots to learna bout the way this all works.

TO ME:

Once peace is established, there is a HUGE world out there waiting to be discovered in MANY MORE WAYS than simply poverty/war consciousness. War is SO LIMITING to us all. How is it even POSSIBLE on a scientific level, that a planet's species would be allowed out of their biosphere to UNBALANCE the energy in the cosmos like Pirius assumes?

Namaste~
BJ
Old 09-18-2008, 07:15 PM   #35
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: STEVEN GREER P.L.F's and common sense questions

im very much in agreement BJ, i still have questions but overall Dr greer presents a very genuine side of this story, often not even discussed, do you see many posts regarding PLF's? nope, but many regarding baby eating reptiles beneath the earth and blonde haired blue "nordics" that are our future selves (brown and black i guess needs to get weeded out for us to evolve eh? that sounds nice)

anyhow im glad you recorded that session, i wish there was more out there...i odered his book and it never came...
Old 09-18-2008, 07:58 PM   #36
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Which book? Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge? Did you contact Debbie at Disclosure Project? She would hook up the "WHY" it never got to ya.... I got mine every time I ordered, even when paranoid at the beginning. Now.... its no sweat.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:00 PM   #37
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
Hi Friends

I can confirm more or less what Theresa just stated and that is the impression I get from my Nordic interactions also, dates and all.

The Nordics do not answer to my "human questions" in the way you guys ask questions, like "What will be and when and where?" but, instead, they trained me to go to action mode, like they suggest (SUGGEST) - they dont tell me: "Try this, avoid that, go here, not there, have you looked of this, in this way and that way, read that...? etc."

The Nordics key teachings are about free will and self empowerment. And using genetic intelligence, a la Krishmurti or James/WingMakers.

For instance the other day, after LHC/CERN started their games (which the Nordics are "overseeing" and observing) they told me to post this earth quake map here, which I did in my threads, and yes, the region Theresa describes was lit up like TIMES SQUARE at New Years.

Pleiadians & Arcturians (all positive and evolved humanoid races) are closely related/associated with the Nordics who are a main gene pool that includes the Pleiadians and Arcturians. The common trait among them is Telepathy and Peace. Cooperation, understanding.

The other important date, easily visible via astrology, is August 2010 and January-March 2011, as discussed with Kerry & Bill in my video.

Greer (whom I respect) is - however - to some degree manipulated by the Greys to do this disclosure in piece meal work, whereas Project Camelot does listen to all viewpoints and brought them to a dialogue here.

In my book FORESEEN as some of you know, I describe how the fleets of crafts will look like when the will show up, but the narrator also points out, that the OUTER phenomenon is irrelevant, what matters more is the MIND (consciousness) of MANKIND that will observe the phenomenon.

Just be grounded and steady, ok. All is well.
You can look into my threads for more ok...
I usually do not comment outside my threads

But this one by Theresa stuck out, I liked to back it up.
Peace
M StC
Good to see you reading the crazier stuff, my good sir. Thank you for your input at least. Thank you both, Theresa and Michael.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #38
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

I also noticed that at one meeting for exopolitics a woman asked about why the 'good' ETs were blond, blue eyed, goodlooking by our standards, tall and thin, etc and there were no representation for asians, hispanics, blacks, etc? ofcourse all the other 'evil' ETs are dark and inhuman and had slanty eyes. the speakers just got sort of defensive and gave out some ******** generic answer....also....why are all the contactees all white and almost all male? perhaps the nordics don't like talking to blacks or asians too much? do they not like talking to women? hmm?

I also heard a radio broadcast for them that theorized that Obama was a 'light being' and Bush was the antichrist...

Last edited by rustanddust; 09-18-2008 at 08:49 PM.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:29 AM   #39
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: STEVEN GREER P.L.F's and common sense questions

Watching the debate which nearly took off here on this topic
Just bear this in mind, before 1994 and Barry King, the term PLF (actually full term is PGLF) did not exist

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 09-19-2008 at 12:32 AM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote