Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-17-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Spiritual War from the Elites point of View

The Spiritual War from the Elites point of View

Through some great dialog between other members on Avalon I thought it would be a great thread for people to share their views on “A Spiritual War”. Please feel free to express yourself? Thank you for visiting.

There are different layers to the Elites point of view. First of all from my perspective is the Elite are a group of families that have been manipulating things for many years. It may even be for thousands of years. These families may even be the descendants of the fallen angels or Nephilm. There is even evidence that they may still be the same 200 Nephilm that were the fallen ones. Lineage is of upmost importance.

With that said, there is a temporal power grab and a spiritual power grab. The temporal is about sacrifice of the innocent in order to gain power on this level of existence. To spread fear. They can feed off that fear. That energy has to go somewhere. They take the essence of the life force while performing this type of sacrifice. They do not get to take the soul during this task because the violation of free will. That person's life was knowingly taken against it's will. A conscious effort was made to destroy that universal creation. This plays into the illustration of the Aids Virus that another poster brought up. This has a high emotional energy associated to it. This is a type of power they can harness and be recreated in the physical world only. This type of power is useless in the spiritual world.

They grow hungry to be a God. In order for them to do this, they must take the soul as well while following the laws of the Universe. The Law of God. One of the laws as stated before is the Law of Free Will. If the soul is a prize to be won then that soul must willingly submit. This is a main reason many Nephilm fell during the fall of the Spiritual Earth into the Temporal Earth.

Side Note: That's right there were two earths. When they merged into one it created a great cataclysm. The two frequencies had to find a harmonic equilibrium. I believe that the 2012 is the first time the two earths are able to decouple. The Spirit Earth is able to return back to the 5th dimension from where it came. More on this latter if you like.

So you see, the sacrifice of the innocent is a temporary power that can only be manifested on this plane of existence. It gives them limited power as long as the fear and negative energy is associated to the sacrifice. The more innocent and the more emotional fear the greater the power that can be removed from the subject.

With the amount of energy in the wrapper of human beings is so large at this time due to population, it would be a waste of potential spiritual power that they could attain for them to just waste it on a Nuclear War. People must willingly accept them as their ultimate rulers first (the chip would give this spiritual power to them) and then the population reduction scenario can play out. If the person is destroyed at this future time described above then that soul energy and the temporal energy can be theirs. If they did it now before everyone willingly accepted their dominion then they would only harness the temporal energy. This energy is not everlasting.

Another previous Post:
I think it is important at this time to explain another very crucial point to the RFID with regard to the Spiritual War. They cannot spray it on you, give it to you in a needle without your knowledge (although they do this for experimental purposes) or force you to take it. I have mentioned before in this forum that this boils down to a spiritual war. If something is done to you against your WILL then the energy transference of that situation is not properly accounted for and a shared energy is collected between the two parties. The innocent and the administrator. This would defeat the purpose of the RFID. This is a war for your soul. You have the power. If you chose to give it to them that is your will. The Universe cannot interfere. The Universe can make suggestions just like the power brokers make suggestions. They point out the risks and rewards of the desired idea. Just as the Universe points out the risks and rewards. We all have a moral compass. We all know what is right and wrong. Many of us have lived in the wrong so long that we forget who we are. That is changing. Again, that is why this thread was created. To bring forth a change. To win back our hearts and minds.

The law of the Universe is that you cannot break Free Will. To do so would result in a Karmic punishment and an undesired result. For example, they cannot just kill us off without our acceptance of it. To drop Nuclear bombs on the cities right now would let God win. This is an unacceptable outcome for our Visitors and Power Brokers unless all other options were extinguished. They would do it out of self-preservation to try again the next time around. They must win. They must get your soul. The only way they can is for you to give it to them.

Thanks to Avalon we can have strength in numbers.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:01 PM   #2
Sam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Spiritual War from the Elites point of View

You have to remember why we are here, we are here for soul lessons, that is the big picture. When you start thinking of it in that perspective, and understand that we are all, good or bad, a part of the same creative force, you realize the game we are in. The creative force "all of us" are manifesting this, there are no good or evil factions, they (the bad) have a job to do that they agreed on before this incarnation, just like we (the good) agreed to be lightworkers or other positive influences. See, that's how we develop as a soul, learning, in sometimes very dramatic and tragic ways, and sometimes in very small but meaningful ways.
So we have the 2012 dimensional shift approaching with the majority of the world in a spiritually stuck state, the final soul lessons, the awakening, imo is going to hurt, and the lightworkers are going to have to mend, that is why some of us are here.

Edit: I will give you a good piece to think on from an NDE.

"Betty's guides show her a drunken man lying on the sidewalk and ask her what she sees. Betty sees only a drunk wallowing in his own filth. Her guides show her who the man really is. They reveal to her the man is filled with light and love and is greatly admired in the spirit world for being a reminder to people of the need to help others."

You see what I mean by our purpose of being here? Sometimes that may be in an "Evil" or "Dark" way.

That is my opinion and understanding on the spiritual war that I think you are talking about. Alot of my understanding of all this comes from NDE accounts, from several thousand people saying the same things. "The Lord works in mysterious ways," is a good analogy.

Last edited by Sam; 09-17-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #3
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

I certainly think that there is something to the idea that nothing can be forced against our will. In a sense, this is where our power lies. We have "consented" to being ruled by these illuminati families, our consent having been achieved by keeping us in ignorance about what the true situation and agenda is.

Many are now realising that consent can be withdrawn; hence, the "Freeman" movement of Robert Menard, et al. Many are seeing that we have unwittingly contracted with our govenment corporations via our national insurance numbers, driving licences, vehicle registrations etc. without realising what we were agreeing to.

I believe a contract entered into without being aware of what the contract entails is a void contract.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

funny cause i read theirs edible RFID's in the making.

"There is even evidence that they may still be the same 200 Nephilm that were the fallen ones. Lineage is of upmost importance. "

Not to be a dick but what are you basing this statement on? i find it hard 2 believe you have scientific evidence of such things. & if that was the case wouldnt they be ohh ii dont know around 14+ feet tall? That'd be a little odd for a president to pass off(much harder then polio!) Thanks for the share

p.s.
"I believe that the 2012 is the first time the two earths are able to decouple. The Spirit Earth is able to return back to the 5th dimension from where it came. More on this latter if you like." Of course i wanna hear more!
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
I certainly think that there is something to the idea that nothing can be forced against our will. In a sense, this is where our power lies. We have "consented" to being ruled by these illuminati families, our consent having been achieved by keeping us in ignorance about what the true situation and agenda is.

Many are now realising that consent can be withdrawn; hence, the "Freeman" movement of Robert Menard, et al. Many are seeing that we have unwittingly contracted with our govenment corporations via our national insurance numbers, driving licences, vehicle registrations etc. without realising what we were agreeing to.

I believe a contract entered into without being aware of what the contract entails is a void contract.
I am getting a real affinity for you peacelovingman. You always have good observations. Thank you for your insights.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
funny cause i read theirs edible RFID's in the making.

"There is even evidence that they may still be the same 200 Nephilm that were the fallen ones. Lineage is of upmost importance. "

Not to be a dick but what are you basing this statement on? i find it hard 2 believe you have scientific evidence of such things. & if that was the case wouldnt they be ohh ii dont know around 14+ feet tall? That'd be a little odd for a president to pass off(much harder then polio!) Thanks for the share

p.s.
"I believe that the 2012 is the first time the two earths are able to decouple. The Spirit Earth is able to return back to the 5th dimension from where it came. More on this latter if you like." Of course i wanna hear more!
Your not being a "dick" you have a healthy skepticism. I base this information on ancient records. I will compile a list of ancient testimony that backs up my claims for this thread. the ancient records I will use are non denominational and Jewish records. I will show the ancients knew about this and tried to tell us. This may take a while but I will back up my claims for a clearer understanding of my position.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

I will also compile my position on the 2 earths.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #8
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
I am getting a real affinity for you peacelovingman. You always have good observations. Thank you for your insights.

Heartfelt thanks, Questiny. I appreciate your comments on what has been for me quite a tough day. It seems that things are moving quickly now and I am struggling to continue to do what is best for my family.

I have also enjoyed your posts and look forward to reading more.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:51 PM   #9
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post

Props to Robert Menard also check out Michael Badnarik's constitution class!!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUXGOqO1r0
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote