Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-29-2009, 04:00 AM   #26
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: KUNLUN NEI GUNG - Ecstatic Bliss

thanks for starting the thread, Luminari - I was so pleased to see that you'd started it way back when - little did I know I'd actually be able to chime in with a first hand-account - I'm so grateful!
Anyway, I believe, especially after reading all of Max's information, that he strongly suggests that you learn Kunlun properly. It's not only very powerful, it's basically only and oral tradition that's passed on through one-on-one instruction...I'm still not 100% sure of anything, but I'll ask when I attend Son's class in Vermont at the end of November.
So, if I recall correctly - one of the basic sitting poses involves sitting on the edge of a chair, heels raised, bouncing the knees without the heels ever touching the ground (it's amazing how much energy this produces), arms are raised as if holding a ball, one above the heart, but below the collar bone, the lower arm held in front of the lower abdomen - a ball of energy forms between your hands...this was done for over 20 minites or so...the instructors walk around and help each student - I remember the most beautiful feeling of release when our female teacher came to help me with areas that were blocked - it was instantaneous and exhilerating!
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:17 AM   #27
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Vagabunda: Is that an orb you are using for your avatar?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #28
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: KUNLUN NEI GUNG - Ecstatic Bliss

Thank you Vagabunda!

Please pass on a message to your facilitators;
Australia is the only part of the world that has no Kunlun teachers at all yet, and has not even had any workshops or classes. I can not find a source anywhere on the planet that will even ship the Kunlun book to Australia.

Its really only a matter of time until this situation is remedied. Please ask them to include Cairns in far north queensland in their travels when the Kunlun masters make the journey to australia. I am involved with a local buddhist center and also know many Aikido martial artists, and many other spiritual and meditation oriented esoteric people. I can muster a large enough contingent of willing students should the Kunlun opportunity arise to make their visit worthwhile.

Thank you deeply for sharing the technique you described above, that is wonderful.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #29
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

yes, WITW, it's an orb, I didn't take the photo, but it's such a good example and shows wonderful detail - I did however, have a beautiful experience of being totally innundated with them when I was at ECETI, though - totally like no other feeling...it was a cold, crisp night, in a huge field and it was the sensation of having something warm and very near to your face, opening my eyes in the darkness at one point my vision was almost distorted as though underwater - it was a giddy feeling! Joyful.

so, Luminari, I think that you sound so sincerely keen that you should contact Max with that very message - here's his site for practitioners, which I'm sure you've checked out, with contact info:
http://www.primordialalchemist.com/ContactUs.html

and this book, you're unable to get it in Oz?
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperbac...kunlun/3188127
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #30
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabunda View Post
so, Luminari, I think that you sound so sincerely keen that you should contact Max with that very message - here's his site for practitioners, which I'm sure you've checked out, with contact info:
http://www.primordialalchemist.com/ContactUs.html

and this book, you're unable to get it in Oz?
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperbac...kunlun/3188127
Thanks, yes I have checked it out. I will contact them.

Yes I know its hard to believe but lulu 'won't ship that product to Australia'. I even emailed them about it, they never responded.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:25 PM   #31
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

LAMA THUNDERBOLT video updated link:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=13312251
Old 01-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #32
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

RED SUN
by Max Christensen

This method as given to me by a hung-moon teacher in Taos, New Mexico.

Sit in a chair, feet flat with your fist closed on top of your thighs. Sit for a moment until the mind is empty and relaxed. Imagine, in the middle dantien (about three finger widths below the navel). area, a small, golf ball sized ball of glowing matter. This matter looks like a hot coal from a fire. It glows and it has hot vapor around it.

See it as very real within the center of your chest.

Now inhale through your nose gently, enough so that you can hold your breath in a neutral state (about 2/3 of capacity). After the inhalation, swallow hard with a gulping sound, tuck your chin, but keep the spine and neck aligned.

Slightly tighten the anus, so energy doesn’t leak, now hold the breath neutrally. You will feel like your air will dissipate quickly, so if this happens inhale tiny amount of air, to get the neutral feeling. If you over-inflated, blow some air out.

As you are running out of air, relax.

You will begin to feel this implosive, shrinking feeling as your lungs convulse for air. The energy will begin to ping-pong up and down in your chest. It may feel like you are going to die, but you won’t. Relax more and with your mind, see the coal getting brighter and brighter, hotter and hotter, so when you feel you can’t hold it anymore, say to yourself, melt, melt, see the heat melt the body.

If you can hang in this state and keep melting more and more each time the (death) feeling hits, you may feel like you are going to transition over into another energetic form.

If you do it right, an orgasmic hiccup and a surge of intense bliss arises. After this, exhale slowly through the mouth and repeat twice more, but only inhale once between sets or youll lose the effect.

This opens the deepest part of the emotions, so be prepared and do not do this more than twice a month……carefully.

See if you can break the barrier.

Max
Old 01-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #33
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

ECETI Kunlun Nei Gung/Chi Gung coming to a city near you April/May! Please let us know!!

Dear Friends,

We are currently in the process of planning workshop dates for our ECETI KUNLUN NEI GUNG/CHI GUNG/Self Mastery Inner Sensitivity training workshops. These 3 day workshops will be scheduled during the month of april/may. We are still planning dates, cities and venues and we would like to hear from you if you are interested in hosting a class in your area or if you are in one of the following cities--- please email us and let us know!

We are currently planning on Vancouver BC, Wisconsin, Montreal, Toronto, Vermont, and Monterey CA. if you are interested in hosting a workshop in your city or if you are in one of the above areas please email us at 5elementkunlun@gmail.com or ecetievents@gmail.com.

After May we will be here at ECETI Ranch offering classes each weekend! We hope to see you at the ranch this spring/summer and perhaps in a city near you-- so please keep in touch and let us know if you would like to attend a workshop in your area!

ECETI 5 ELEMENT KUNLUN NEI GUNG
& Self mastery Inner sensitivity training

These workshop series will focus on the Taoist practice of Kunlun Nei Gung and Chi Gung. We will also include teachings on Self Mastery and developing contact with the celestial teachers and higher beings.

These ancient practices have only recently been shared with the world and have been combined with the teachings of the ascended masters. Our recent workshops have delivered phenominal results with all who attend, tremendous openings, healing and connections with the universal energies.

This workshop series offers hands on opportunity to connect with higher self and our star family. For more information on kunlun nei gung go to kunlunbliss.com or http://www.primordialalchemist.com -or email us for more details.

Kunlun Nei Gung is a very esoteric and powerful spiritual practice. For this reason it has been kept secret and only given to a select few in monasteries and temples. It is the practice of rapid re-enlightenment, the root of all spiritual practices (12 mystery schools). It awakens one's dormant potential quickly, safely, and effortlessly. This ancient lineage spans back to the time of Atlantis & Lemuria. During these classes participants will be given direct transmission initiating them into the practices of Kunlun

Kunlun Nei Gung and its Benefits:
•Activate your self-healing/purification system of
mental, emotional & physical body. 99% of
enlightenment is purification

•Gain true insight into issues that hold you in
limitation and how to release them gracefully

Self mastery & Contact with Celestial Star Family

•Discerning & healing unseen negative influences

• Chakra alignment and activation practices

• EXPERIENCING THE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SHIFT

We look forward to sharing and expanding these practices to help with the healing and lifting of humanity and the earth for the challenging and exciting times ahead.

all the best,

ECETI family

http://www.eceti.org/
Old 01-21-2010, 11:37 PM   #34
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: KUNLUN NEI GUNG - Ecstatic Bliss

Old 03-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #35
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: KUNLUN NEI GUNG - Ecstatic Bliss

Enjoy

Old 03-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #36
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari--

Thanks so much for this info, Luminari, and for the links. i CAN'T WAIT to get "into" it!

i do think i understand why it would be immeasurably preferable to attend a workshop and be properly trained. but for the many of us who DON"T live near the locations you mentioned (nor have travel money) ..... maybe it would be at least an acceptable beginning for us to "read-up" on it and try to do what we can on our own (and maybe w/input from people here on this forum). Maybe we could help each other learn it! and--when those fortunate enough to get-to a workshop return--maybe they could be our "Master Teachers" and give us some of the graduate student Tips and Pointers! wadda ya'll think??!

Anyway ...... sure do appreciate finding this thread today ...... as you said, Luminari, good timing!

your sister,
hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:55 AM   #37
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

*bump*
Old 04-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #38
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

Nice thread. I have been attending classes for over a year now. There is a LOT of laughing involved. It's not uncommon to see people's bodies arched in ecstatic bliss or falling off their chairs laughing. At first I was sceptical of this behavior. Being a more reserved person myself, it took me one year until I recently had a spontaneous fit of laughter while doing Red Phoenix. Laughter aside, I felt something the very first time. The magnetic energy, the expansion of the pineal is palpable, and the whole practice invigorating for the body. It's very popular here in Hawaii (where I am for the moment) and there are a number of gifted teachers waiting for the call to get out there and spread the word. It's interesting to me that so many people I have met thru Kunlun are also aware of the information shared on this forum.... e.g. James Gilliland.
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kunlun nei gung