Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 11:13 PM   #76
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

Hey folks, i was out in the car earlier this evening with my son and i pointed out to him what a wonderfully clear night it was and how we could see so many stars.

Then when i came home i logged in, and found this thread.
All the talk of the moon doing funny things made me realize something. I couldn't remember seeing the moon while i was out.
So i went out into my back garden to have a look, nothing. I walked right round my house and there was no moon at all.

This was a few hours ago.
So i read the rest of the thread, then started writing this and decided to check again, still no moon.

Does anybody know if this is normal?

Mind you, if you can see the moon in the daytime, then folks at the other side of the world in darkness must be missing a moon.

Did i just answer my own question?

Any thoughts?
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:55 PM   #77
Altered Species
Avalon Senior Member

Yea, this is normal. Were actually in a period now where you can't see it. It want become visible till another couple days.
Altered Species is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:49 AM   #78
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

Cheers for that.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:14 AM   #79
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This looks like a fun thread. Ready for some additional information?

Last summer I was editing a book for Paolo Harris where one of her insider guest was talking about some of NASA's discoveries (tests) with respect to the moon. A bomb was set off after one of the moon landing team had left and they measured the bomb's impact and also noted that the moon rang like a bell. Meaning it was hollow. I've also read a number of other unpublished insider info where it was explained how the moon was towed here as a spacecraft and used as a base on the backside. In fact, according to some witnesses, who claimed to have been there, there is a lot of activity on the backside of the moon and I've seen photos of some of that info. Richard Hoagland has tons of info on this along with info on Mars as does John Lear.

I had also read where the moon would be moved if there were to be some major earth changes - perhaps a pole shift (I'm a bit foggy on this as it was awhile when I read this).

One would think it odd that the moon is the only heavenly body that doesn't spin where the backside becomes visible to those on earth. However, if indeed it were an artificial body, a spaceship, then it would make sense the oddities many have observed.

Next as to the suns brightness, this is due to the thinning of the ozone layer. As our atmosphere becomes thinner the sun's light becomes brighter. I recall seeing paintings by the masters in Paris where the atmosphere was much softer as compared to the light of today and had read the scientific info about this phenomenon somewhere else as well.

Please keep in mind this is a cyclic horizon event we are moving towards when our planet will indeed pass across the galactic center of our galaxy. This has happened before and will happen again. What we are seeing are the subsequent earth changes as a result of this process. Even if there were no CO2 emissions from industrialized society there is plenty of CO2 in the ocean as it is the ocean, which is producing, I believe, over 60 plus percent of CO2 into our atmosphere now. As the sun heats up from the electrical exchanges of passing comets and asteroids (given where were are in the armature of the Van Allan belt. "The Van Allen radiation belt is a torus of energetic charged particles (i.e. a plasma) around Earth, trapped by Earth's magnetic field), the sun is like an electrical capacitor increasing in activity." This activity also affects the earth's core heating it up which in turn is the reason for millions of underwater volcanoes heating up, which in turn heat up the oceans. There is tons of methane gas down at the bottom of the oceans and with a few well-placed CMEs that gas could easily be released creating massive explosions out gassing above the waters surface.

Now here is the next bit of info that recently came my way. "Friends working in UK defence companies who have sent 'priority' emails out. They are going off grid as of July 2009 because of 'problems coming down the pipe line' that are being 'hidden' from view by the credit crunch and its engineered woes.

So consider this a heads up, and you can either ignore it, ponder over it or use it to prepare. I am planning to be off grid by August 2009. 3 months every one has planned for. Total readiness for Sept onwards for a 3-month window of needing to be off grid. Locations are being readied as we speak in mountain regions with caves. Being underground is a very large print part of the message."

I found this message very interesting and am passing it on as the issue at hand here is the possibility of CMEs by next years end impacting the planet. This also has happened in the past and in fact Canada got the last hit that I'm aware of and ended up a bit of a mess in the impacted area. A solar flare in 1989 blacked out all of Quebec, Canada. Then there was the Solar Magnetic Cloud (SMC)/Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) event of January1997 triggered ... Svalbard and in the polar cap region over Eureka, Canada. So it would seem that it is the northern hemispheres that tend to have been targeted when these past two events occurred.

This information, along with some intuitional hits is why our research team are now brainstorming on how to prepare some very cheap underground structures as a means to protect oneself from these type of events. As Jim Marrs says, "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst." Which is exactly what we are doing in our own small way.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:48 AM   #80
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

One point to note re: people saying the sun is getting brighter. In actual fact, over the last 30 years the sun has been measured as getting dimmer in the sky. There is actually a bit of concern in some scientific circles.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:18 AM   #81
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
One point to note re: people saying the sun is getting brighter. In actual fact, over the last 30 years the sun has been measured as getting dimmer in the sky. There is actually a bit of concern in some scientific circles.
You know Joe, I would agree that science is saying the sun is getting dimmer. However, I now wear cat 4 glasses at moderate altitude where as I used to fly gliders in cat 3s.

Also, the winter sun is so bright that i have had to install soft layerd plastic over the glass to soak up some of the harshness.

Somethings very not right in the world, and I am saying we will soon all too soon find out what.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:42 PM   #82
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

This information, along with some intuitional hits is why our research team are now brainstorming on how to prepare some very cheap underground structures as a means to protect oneself from these type of events. As Jim Marrs says, "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst." Which is exactly what we are doing in our own small way.
Hi Carol

This is a bleak prediction and I would have to agree.
There may be a way of deflecting the particles that would do the damage.
The reason we are worried about this is we know the Earths Magnetic Field is currently weak and getting weaker.
I believe it would be possible to set up a smaller localised field to protect you -with the right equipment you could protect your whole house .
I know this sounds far fetched but this technolagy is available.
The HAARP device is by todays standards old tech but would be able to deflect electromagnetic bombardment.
A Tesla Coil energises the air around it,creating a field similar to the heliosphere that protects the solar system.
Modern physics will tells us that particles/energy travels from the sun in the form of waves,if this is the case then we would want to cause interferance to disapate or deflect them.Like a breakwater.
In all UFO craft descriptions the undersides are hazey.
This is caused by the device bending gravity around the top of the craft and visually we see the accelerated vortices underneath.
The affects of this if viewed from the inside is you would be in a bubble -
Your out of sync with the world and in sync with the device .
All the particles or waves that should have hit you have been bent around.
Most of these devices need only high voltage to do their work so can run off a bank of batteries.
There are smarter people than me on this site am sure it could be better explained .
Mention it to your researchers.
To opt to go underground may be futile.
Remember the experiments where they set up a particle collector at the bottom of a mine shaft?
These waves/particles are capable of penitrating deep underground.
But I do believe that energy can be channeled around you.
This is proven by a simple electric motor.
Just a thought as I would hate to be microwaved in an underground box.

All the best
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:20 PM   #83
Sol Invictus
Banned

Shaun,
when I mean under ground, I am going spelunking.

Oh people mock me, but when what ever has scared the living God out of my friends arrives, I want to be as deep and as remote as I can get.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #84
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Sol, excuse my ignorance but what is Spelunking?
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #85
Sol Invictus
Banned

Exploring caves deep underground. For fun.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:28 PM   #86
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Weird sky yesterday in the south-west of Poland around the time of sunset. The sky was covered with clouds but at the horizon towards the north there was a long strip of bright yellowish-orange colour. i do not konow whether this is normal or rather unusual. today the sun was extremely bright. I had to walk with my face down.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #87
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, I see, lucky you, none of that round here that I have found.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #88
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha shaundelear

The Native Americans survived the last pole shift by being in Kivas.

http://www.cliffdwellingsmuseum.com/arch3.htm

Today, the Hopi and other descendants still use kivas (square and above ground in the case of the Hopi) for ceremonial, religious and celebratory purposes. Most archaeologists believe that the ancient kivas were also used for such purposes.

KIVA

kiva , large, underground ceremonial chamber, peculiar to the ancient and modern Pueblo . The modern kiva probably evolved from the slab houses (i.e., storage pits and dwellings that were partly underground and lined with stone slabs set on edge) of their cultural ancestors, the Basket Makers . A modern kiva is either a rectangular or a circular structure, with a timbered roof. It is entered through a hatchway by means of a ladder. The floor is made of smooth sandstone slabs, and the walls of fine masonry. There is a dais at one end, a fire pit in the center, and an opening in the floor at the other end. This orifice represents the entrance to the lower world and the place of emergence through which life came to this world. The walls also have a symbolic significance and are decorated with mythological figures.

Last edited by Carol; 11-28-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:32 PM   #89
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The team is also exploring different types of EMF protection. We were also considering steel belted used tires as a cover over the actual structure and being at least 8 feet underground. We do have orgon devices and I have small EMF blockers but don't know how they would work with this other type of challenge. Does one cover it all with tinfoil?
Old 11-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #90
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Well I thought I was going mad! Last winter I noticed the moon was in a different part of the sky. I thought it was me. I'm convinced that I had never seen it in that postion before. I have lived in my house for 10 years and never had seen it where I had seen it that night. I never mentioned it to anyone, well you don't do you because you think you must be seeing things!
But just maybe I wasn't. I definatly going to be keeping more of just a casual glance skyward from now on.
Love, peace and courage to all.
Golden
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #91
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

This is the time for tin foil hats...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:50 PM   #92
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Last week I saw the weirdest vortex distorting the clouds.
Like an enormous bath plug being pulled upwards.

Then later that day I saw a chemtrail plane move over the centre [uk spelling!] of the sky where that vortex had been and the trails were black as soot, but white either side of it.
Ran outside with my digicam, but the battery ran out
before I could snap it. Damn!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:06 PM   #93
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I actually considered posting about this some weeks ago, but I thought it was just "me" or my "imagination". I always loved the moon and full moon, so I often look at it. However, lately the familar "patterns" of the full moon (which resembles a sort of surprised face from where I live looking down at all the madness going on down there) seem to have changed. It's like the moon have turned or something (we all now it does not rotate around its own axis like Earth does). Very strange. Thanks for creating this thread. It seems like many people are noticing strange things these days...

Strange days have found us...strange days have tracked us down...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #94
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
This is the time for tin foil hats...

This is the time for kicking your balls up to your mouth. Never mock peoples genuine held beliefs/thoughts/fears. You do not know when it will come back to bite you in the butt big time.

You may think 'tin foil hat time', but theres a solution. Don't read it and don't bother posting.

Problem solved. We don't see your naked meanness, and you don't see our thoughts and weird experiences.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:22 PM   #95
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
I actually considered posting about this some weeks ago, but I thought it was just "me" or my "imagination". I always loved the moon and full moon, so I often look at it. However, lately the familar "patterns" of the full moon (which resembles a sort of surprised face from where I live looking down at all the madness going on down there) seem to have changed. It's like the moon have turned or something (we all now it does not rotate around its own axis like Earth does). Very strange. Thanks for creating this thread. It seems like many people are noticing strange things these days...

Strange days have found us...strange days have tracked us down...
This then is NOT going to amuse you.

http://www.unm.edu/~abqtom/images/Mo...n11-19-02b.jpg

Their moon pic

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2...on05388nj5.jpg

That is the moon taken by an established educational department. Nice pic. Now compare it to the moon picture my wife took when she said 'the moon is wrong'.
Notice the tipped to one side look? yeah, it made me do a double take too. However, thats the picture she took. Any thoughts?

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 11-28-2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Would help if I linked moon pic.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:05 AM   #96
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
today the sun was extremely bright. I had to walk with my face down.
I also found the sun extremely bright today. I don't remember ever seeing it so bright and white before.

I have these polerized sunglasses that have always worked well to stop the sun dazzling me while driving, but today they seemed really ineffective.

Also while glancing at the sun for a moment through sunglasses you could see its size, and it just looked bigger than usual.

I may be just imagining things, i'm just not sure.

Peace from Paul.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:10 PM   #97
no caste

This is an excerpt from another thread here in Visions of the Future

"Fear and Darkness - Please read" ... dayzero

Third Earth Hologram

There is a total re-working of many events that will happen over the next seven to ten years. As a result, this hologram of light is overimprinting the original hologram of Earth. The Third Earth that you have created through your own thoughts and your own process has created a hologram that will now overimprint the original hologram of Earth. As that begins to happen, organizations, gatherings of souls that are not in harmony with this advanced state, will start to fall apart and crumble. Some systems will not make it from one level to the next, yet that does not mean collapse. Much the same way we have shown you that as one system leaves another comes right in to take that place, so will it be with your economic systems. You simply have to keep your eyes open for the possibilities, because that is what will create it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7738

See also St Clair's photo of the blossoming cherry tree in autumn, also a strange occurence.

Further info relating to his photo is on this thread
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7175

Birthing like lovemaking is usually done in dark intimacy. Good birthing like good lovemaking has pacing, patience, receptivity, courage, trust, faith in the process, love and is touched by .... future possibilities.

PEACE TO ALL.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:00 AM   #98
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
This then is NOT going to amuse you.

http://www.unm.edu/~abqtom/images/Mo...n11-19-02b.jpg

Their moon pic

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2...on05388nj5.jpg

That is the moon taken by an established educational department. Nice pic. Now compare it to the moon picture my wife took when she said 'the moon is wrong'.
Notice the tipped to one side look? yeah, it made me do a double take too. However, thats the picture she took. Any thoughts?
Yea, thats about what I noticed also. Have not seen it for a while now. Sure will take a look when it stops being so cloudy here... Something has happened with it. Hope some channeling source can give us some info about it... Perhaps Matthew

I now mailed a question about it to Suzy (channeling Matthew). Let's see if he adresses it in his next report...

Last edited by Sanat; 11-30-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:41 PM   #99
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macleodmunro View Post
I also found the sun extremely bright today. I don't remember ever seeing it so bright and white before.
Peace from Paul.
Yup I've noticved it as well.... I think it's shifting in colour. It used to be an orange tint but is definitely seeming to be moving towards the white end of the spectrum. Also, I've noticed that it doesn't seem to have the same warming effect. It used to stay fairly warm when overcast, but now the clouds will come, and I swear it will suddenly become COLD and windy... then it warms up oncve the clouds pass. Yes, that's supposed to happen, but I can't reemmber it being so pronounced as it seems to be now.

I've also noticed at night that mars and venus are a *LOT* bigger and brighter than I ever remember them being (that is, if they *ARE* mars and venus). Anyone else in Oz (or elsewhere) noticed this?

Joel
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #100
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

I know the moon is truly an artificial satellite & it's the only moon in this solar system that does not rotate which is what a natural moon does. Lately, within the last year, I've been looking @ the sky a lot more & have seen these stars all over the place that twinkle red & blue every nanosecond & they are in somewhat different places every night. I don't have a map of the night sky with all the constellations @ different times of the year but I've seen stars before I became more aware & I believe these are motherships of different alien communities that are definitely helping us & this planet @ this particular NOW! But there is another bright orangish star-like object that is only seen a couple hours after the sunsets & it is located in the western sky & it is about 45 degrees near the horizon & diagonally above to the left is the planet venus. This bright object is not a star because it does not twinkle but I've never seen any object this bright or @ a size that is equal to the head of a nail, ever. If this is a planet, it's not from our regular solar system because even Jupiter does not look that big from our Earthly point of view.

Please, I hope others around the world are also seeing this huge-looking bright star/planet & knows a little about what it could be. I think there is a thread where someone did talk about this & thinks it's Nibiru but the way many informants about Planet X state that it is a brown dwarf star that is pretty orangish-brown but very dim & I don't believe it would be this bright if it were a dim type of star plus it doesn't twinkle. I just am very curious what this thing could be or is if anyone has a telescope that would be cool if it could be videotaped & put on a different thread. Thanks & that is one of my strange things I have noticed lately. Love SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)

Last edited by giaoue; 11-30-2008 at 06:00 PM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote