Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gday your treatment advice is Required

Hi All,
l am writing this post with the hope that maybe one of you have the answer/s l need for treating my current condition. l shall attempt to provide as much information as l can to make your assesment possible. Here goes, for some several months, l have experienced the following conditions, extremely low levels of vitality, both before and after sleeping, as well muscular aches and pains that present as though my flesh has been ripped to shreads by some carnivore, at least that is the best way to describe the sensation ans its a total body experience except fot the internal organs feel intact, the muscular pains subside after a hot bath, but resume in their fullness within 5-6 hrs time, in addition my body feels hypersensitive and reactionary towards persons and pets in my immediate environment that produces emotional irratibility, finally all the above coincides with minor head pain,.
So please all and any budding or experienced persons dealing with alternative therapies whom are able to recognise what my condition/s indicate and those whom know the remedie/s for my condition/s please please please make contact with me with your experienced advice
Thanks To ALL
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #2
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gday your treatment advice is Required

Sirdiablo69,

There is not a reputable herbalist or alternative healer that would begin to diagnose someone in this way.

Your symptoms sound very aggressive and severe. I would strongly suggest you go to a doctor you can trust and that is able to run a battery of tests so your condition can be diagnosed properly. Then you will know what you are up against and then can research all forms of alternative or traditional medicine to take care of your problem.

Take Care and Good Luck and Hang In There.
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufire77 View Post
Sirdiablo69,

There is not a reputable herbalist or alternative healer that would begin to diagnose someone in this way.

Your symptoms sound very aggressive and severe. I would strongly suggest you go to a doctor you can trust and that is able to run a battery of tests so your condition can be diagnosed properly. Then you will know what you are up against and then can research all forms of alternative or traditional medicine to take care of your problem.

Take Care and Good Luck and Hang In There.
Follow blufire77's suggestion and then follow up with a Reiki/Medium. Finding a Reiki practitioner who is also a Medium might be a little difficult to find but well worth it.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:32 PM   #4
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

It does sound a little like the symptoms of ME/CFS/Fibromyalgia. The only way to get a diagnosis on this is via a process of elimination. A doctor would run tests checking for many other causes first.

Have you seen a doctor?
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #5
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

Fibromyalgia came to my mind too, when I read the OP post.

This is how Jill Swyers, my teacher in 2002 dealt with it in her life.

www.jillswyers.com
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:30 PM   #6
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria View Post
Fibromyalgia came to my mind too, when I read the OP post.

This is how Jill Swyers, my teacher in 2002 dealt with it in her life.

www.jillswyers.com
I have had fibro since I was 16. I am now 59. Taking Lyrica which was alleviated some of the symptoms. Go to a reumatologist and get yourself diagnosed. This illness is misundertood and devastating if you do not do something about it. My best to you.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:35 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

You might want to consider a soul retrieval if you know of a good shaman. It can be done at a distance...my shaman lives overseas from me.

Sometimes we get entity attachments, or parts of our soul have fragmented and are attached to other people or up in the astral plane. This can affect our body by reduced vitality and other symptoms.

A soul retrieval will integrate these fragments and heal the emotional body. My belief is that all illness originates in the emotional body first, then is expressed in physicality.

Reiki is great, but is pretty gentle and sounds like you need a bit more than that.

Blessings to you!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #8
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufire77 View Post
Sirdiablo69,

Very true. You should have some tests done, but don't start taking pharmaceuticals just yet.

Fibromyalgia was the first thing that occurred to me, and I notice several others have mentioned it as well. Have you had an injury, perhaps a bad sprain or a broken bone? If so it could be the onset of reflex sympathetic dystrophy....RSD is quite severe and largely unexplained, like fibromyalgia.

Here is something you can try which will address a number of conditions generically, so to speak. In other words, no matter what ails ya, you will feel better...and it has the potential to relieve a lot of your symptoms. If it does, let me know, because this will be a clue for you to treat this on your own.

First of all, eliminate all processed foods from your diet. I'm serious about this. Eliminate ALL processed sugar. Get rid of preservatives, hormones, dyes, emulsifiers, and all artificial ingredients as thoroughly as you can. This is, of course, a process and not an event. Eat very little meat, if any. Eliminate dairy, except for fermented foods like cheese and yogurt. Drink pure water and eat as many raw vegetables and fruits as you can.

If you drink soft drinks, STOP TODAY! Your symptoms could also be aspartame poisoning.

If you're not taking a good organic food-based multivitamin, begin now.

Buy a good digestive enzyme product (they're pricey) and take one with every meal, PLUS 2-3 on an empty stomach, at least twice a day. Do this for four weeks. If you don't feel better, this approach isn't working to address your symptoms. It's still good for you, however.

Some good enzyme products are Extrazyme-13 by Lifetime, Digest Gold from Enzymedica. I take the Extrazyme...it is an excellent product. I also like Advanced Enzyme Optima from Rainbow Light. This product gives excellent bang for the buck. It costs about $15 for 90 capsules which is less than half what some others cost, and it still does a good job.

Take an adrenal supplement like Michael's Adrenal Xtra. And at the same time, begin taking a good probiotic daily. I like Jarrow EPS because it's enteric-coated, and All Flora from New Chapter. There are many good probiotics, and I like to switch around. Get one with a dozen or so different species of flora, and look for a high organism count (in the billions) and a guaranteed potency at time of consumption, not time of manufacture.

If you live outside the US, you may have to look for different products. You can easily research these online, however.

My wife has fibromyalgia, and this approach has been helpful for her. What you're doing here is attempting to get your digestive system working correctly and efficiently, plus addressing inflammation throughout the body (that's what the high doses of enzymes on an empty stomach are for). Boosting your adrenals will give you more energy. Once the digestion is working right, you'll find a whole cascade of apparently unrelated health issues will begin to correct themselves.

This is a generic treatment that will benefit anyone, and occasionally produces near-miraculous results. It works because it does two things: it gets the digestive processes working correctly (that's 80% of your body's energy use); and it addresses inflammation throughout the body, thus easing systemic pain.

MY DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, nutrionist, scientist, nor do I possess any licenses or certifications. I am a high school graduate and a furniture repairman by trade. I have studied and worked with herbs for over 40 years, and have completely restored my own health over the last 18 years by studying nutrition and AVOIDING doctors and dentists. I used to be obese and disabled with carpal tunnel syndrome. I had a heart attack 16 years ago at age 42. I am now in better health than I was when I was 30. I take NO prescriptions or OTC drugs of any kind. (Nyquil is a very rare exception).

So take everything I say with a grain of salt, but I willingly share everything I have learned, which is why so many folks keep coming back to see me at the health food store.

Last edited by whitecrow; 10-29-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: further thoughts keep occurring to me on this one...
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:55 PM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

First thing that came to my mind was Fibromyalgia, my aunt has it.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #10
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Whitecrow's advice is very sound Adrenal fatigue is also a possibility - as Whitecrow states

I can't comment on all the supplements - as I'm from the UK, some of them aren't familiar to me. I have no idea what your current diet is like but again, Whitecrow's advice in respect of processed foods, sugar, and so on is excellent.

Hope you feel better very soon
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #11
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

i wonder if you could help me understand a bit more about what your experiencing.

When do you first remember feeling these symptoms? How long have you had them?

Have they gradually/progressively gotten worse over time?

Does any time of day, or food/dietary change trigger a worsening or decreasing in symptoms?

Is a close friend or family member experiencing the same conditions (present or past)?

What is your age and occupation? Does this expose you to large groups of people for extended periods of time?

And finally, what things are doing currently to "cope" or self-treat these symptoms?

I'd be happy to offer my suggestions and insight based on the answers above. A typical western practitioner standard diagnosis protocol will be a series of expensive testing, be it result in a prescription most often to cover up the symptoms. A eastern acupuncturist or energy worker will treat you on a energetic level. Ayurveda will attempt to find the cause, whether be it emotion or physical, and treat the cause which will in time lessen the symptoms.

Hope to help further,
Adam K
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:51 AM   #12
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Gday to you sirdiablo69,

Thank you for your message on my profile. I thought I would respond this way so everyone could be involved and valuable input could be added . . . as always here on PA (well perhaps not always )

I would like to follow up on my personal reluctance to put in my two cents worth as an herbalist. Several things that cause me concern are:

You are from Australia and I am from the USA. I am sure there are illnesses and diseases that may occur in your part of the world that we possibly may not have here.

I wondered if anyone else noticed that you (I suppose it’s you) are standing next to a fine looking horse. Which if it is you means you are exposed to a lot of poop and other interesting “outside environmental” properties that most are not. I live on a farm and have horses, chickens, dogs and an array of other “farm life” commonalities and I know from this type of life I am exposed on a daily basis many possible hazards that can cause severe illnesses much like you have described.

I had a strong feeling that with the symptoms you described that Fibromyalgia would come up. But please be aware that other diseases could also cause these symptoms and need to be ruled out. Actually Fibromyalgia cannot be diagnosed through lab workup or physical type diagnoses; it is usually what patients are labeled with if no other diagnoses can be found. Also Fibromyalgia is almost singularly a woman’s illness and can be associated with severe emotional and high stress situations. It is a very real physical problem manifesting from a very real mental, emotional, hormonal and physical distress and exhaustion.

Lyme disease (associated with tick bites) is one that immediately came to my mind. I had Lymes for many years before it was diagnosed correctly. I was told I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Epstein Barr Virus and even severe depression. After I had very in depth blood work up done I discovered the culprit and was able to eliminate the disease through very intense herbal and homeopathic regime.

Also, because it appears you are an outdoor type person West Nile Virus also came to mind. WNV in humans can absolutely cause the symptoms you are describing.

There are a couple more things that come to mind but won’t go into here. The best thing is go to a doctor or maybe you have a Naturopathic or Holistic doctor who can order very intense and comprehensive blood work up for you. You will have to tell him/her the things you would like ruled out. Blood work ups are black and white for the most part. Your blood will show levels of antibodies if your body is fighting a particular virus or if you have a high white cell count which would indicate a bacterial infection.

Whitecrow always gives solid advice. I would like to reinforce other advice given here against taking pharmaceutical drugs. I have used “natural healing” techniques for many years and raised two children and helped many clients using “herbal concoctions” as my great Grandmother and other “wise women” of my Appalachian Mountain heritage.

Here are a couple things that always work for me with severe muscle, joint pain as you seem to be experiencing or for those with arthritis. Use raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar (with signs the “mother” is still in it) . . . a couple teaspoons ACV first thing in the morning and last thing before bed in 8 to 10 ounces of warm water with a couple teaspoons of raw and unfiltered honey from your area. Also use proteolytic enzymes from pineapple called bromelain and turmeric, feverfew, querctin and boron. These will eliminate the by- products (causes the pain) of the intense inflammation. Make sure you are taking really good calcium (microcrystalline hydroxyapatite) that has magnesium and d3 in it.

Hope this helps a bit and Good Luck and don’t give up.

peace
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:48 AM   #13
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

I have tried many of the treatments suggested here and none of it worked permanently. And I cannot believe anyone would suggest against taking medications. Avoiding them rendered me nearly paralitic.

Please go to a good doctor. A reumatologist can certainly identify fibro from other conditions. Also, go to a good nutritionist or holistic doctor. Don't gamble with your health.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #14
Fun 4U Leader
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdiablo69 View Post
Hi All,
l am writing this post with the hope that maybe one of you have the answer/s l need for treating my current condition. l shall attempt to provide as much information as l can to make your assesment possible. Here goes, for some several months, l have experienced the following conditions, extremely low levels of vitality, both before and after sleeping, as well muscular aches and pains that present as though my flesh has been ripped to shreads by some carnivore, at least that is the best way to describe the sensation ans its a total body experience except fot the internal organs feel intact, the muscular pains subside after a hot bath, but resume in their fullness within 5-6 hrs time, in addition my body feels hypersensitive and reactionary towards persons and pets in my immediate environment that produces emotional irratibility, finally all the above coincides with minor head pain,.
So please all and any budding or experienced persons dealing with alternative therapies whom are able to recognise what my condition/s indicate and those whom know the remedie/s for my condition/s please please please make contact with me with your experienced advice
Thanks To ALL

1. I agree with Bluefire77. I am NOT a doctor and you should see one to really know what it is you have.

2. My advice is for your consideration and research after you know what is ailing you. Regardless, it sounds like an immune deficiency issue, either overactive or under active. See 1. above.

3. If you learn that your symptoms are caused by poisons or heavy metals, I know of a (colostrum based) nutrient you may want to investigate. It naturally chelates all those things out of the body in about six weeks and costs about as much as one chelation session at the doc's office. See 1. above.

4. Doctors are good and you should put yourself in their care. But remember, if some day the docs looks you in the eye and says that you are terminal and they can't do anything except tell you how long you have to live, remind yourself that they don't know everything. Don't ever let the doc tell you when its time to die. There may be other natural options the docs are ignorant of or prejudiced against. I have heard many testimonies from people who would not be here today if they had accepted the doctor's words of death. They went on to find homeopathic, or spiritual, remissions and cures, and they lived.

And no, you would not be buying it from me or anyone I know. (In case anyone is wondering.)

I will check back later for your response.

For the cause,

Last edited by Karen; 06-03-2009 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Cease and Desist order from Mannatech
Fun 4U Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #15
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Sometimes we get entity attachments, or parts of our soul have fragmented and are attached to other people or up in the astral plane. This can affect our body by reduced vitality and other symptoms.
The first thing that came to my mind was, why did you choose the nick - Sir Devil?

You might want to listen to Sarah's advice.

Most people have no clue how evil spirits can affect us...

Are you living on Aborigine lands?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:42 PM   #16
Shellie
Banned

I just replied on Chris Parson's thread about the same thing. Your symptoms sound like fibromyalgia. I had fybromyalgia and was literally cured in 7 weeks by a Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist. Even if your regular doctor tells you your problem is something else, the herbs can still help your body regain balance while the acupuncture helps with the pain.

Good luck!
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:32 AM   #17
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday everyone,
l wish to offer all of you my sincerest gratitude, all of you are quite obviously both concerned as well as most helpful people.
l shall attempt to address all the issues that have been asked of me by various members on this posting.
With regards the symtoms lve quoted, the additional facts l can offer are as follows the condition has been occuring over approx 6-8 mths increasing in intensity for that time frame, upto the time a week prior to my posting when l firmly believed that at the current progression l would be dead within 6-12 mths.
That said l would like to report back to all of you that l know longer have these extreme symptoms, albiet yes there is some minor residue condition, yet by comparison lve experienced an 150% improvement of my well being thankyou all thankyou thankyou.
For the record l shall share with all what lve ingested that l can attribute to my remarcable recovery so hear goes.
Beggining the week prior to my posting l began dosing myself with several pinches of seas salt crystals 2-3 times daily disolved in water, the first dose produced virtually immediate results in terms of both vitality as well a feeling of well being, such an immmediate and extreme response lve not had from any other product to date.
Yet even with an enourmous improvement of my condition from the sea salt crytals my recovery was not complete, hence my posting to which many of you had generously donated both your time and experience l thankyou all.
The next step l took was a hot bath that was effective against the muscular pain yet only lasted aproximately 5-6 hrs of pain relief l did also include sea salts in the bath.
After my posting to which many of you donated both your time and expertise, l then began consuming 1 clove of fresh crushed garlic evry cple of days, that was more distasteful than consuming seas salt crystals, yet it was extremely effective in erasing the remaing symptoms.
In addition to the seas salt crystals, the fresh garlic l have also added to my diet approximately one tlespoon of honey per day.
My reasoning for not consulting my local medical practioner is quite simply this l have done so on numerous occasions in the past only to walk away totally disatisfied with many aspects of his service, and have been actively looking for some suitable other medical practioner only to be equally disapionted, and that doesnt even begin to address my issues with regards big pharma, the history of the AMA ETC ETC
As for any local natropathits/ homeopathits/ herbalists, forget it lve also checked out some local in that deptment too only to be disapionted with the few to which lve had dealings with, even though l do prefer alternate therapies.
In answer to why do l call myself SIR DEVIL its quite simple, l do not choose to ride on the back portraying myself as any type messianic good guy realizing my own shortcomings as a person with imperfections, l therefore choose to masqerade as some sort of evil entity, therebye allowing others to readily recognise the good l do posses, much rather than pretending to be a saint and dissapiont, l choose the play the devil only to surprise with the fact lm not.
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote