Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Superman lives?

Man lifts car to save child's life.

http://www.kansas.com/news/story/1105018.html
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Superman lives?

The amazing feats of the human... this wasn’t the first time someone has lifted a car or another heavy object.
There are many cases of people displaying super human strength in times of extreme need. Could you imagine how much intent and focus was involved when lifting that car? Now couple that with adrenaline and kundalini energy…we are amazing

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #3
Spregovori

I remember...some time (years) ago...it was reported a woman moved the car (with her hands) to save her child...it was officially stated that this was possible due to the "miraculous" massive amounts of adrenaline in her body.... it also stated her body/muscles suffered extreme "overload" I do not know if she recovered or not...

a side note: it was in the "yellow" press
Old 12-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Some 15 years ago I met a man (we worked together for almost an year) who had some serious back pains. In his youth age he was engaged in a car accident and one of the passengers got somehow under one of the crashed cars. Altough enjured, he managed to lift that car and free the other man.

He couldn't remember much details from that car accident, but one he knew for sure...he didn't felt any weight by lifting that car. As it was just a piece of paper laying on the street he said.

By the way, his back pains were not from him lifting that car...they came as consequence from his injuries during that accident...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Maletzky that's incredible.... poor guy.. back pain is the worst.

Betcha we start seeing all kinds of miracles like this... maybe we'll even get to participate
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #6
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I have also heard of this and other great feats before. I think adrenaline really has nothing to do with it personally. I think the reality is that in times of stress, some people disregard in their mind the laws of physics, they set aside ideas that they cant lift something. They believe with %100 percent of their being that they can do it, and so it happens.

They bend "reality" to their will and make it happen. For a moment they are truly creating their reality and it manifests right before their eyes. After the fact their mind goes back to the set in falsities that things such as this are not possible, and so they cannot replicate the act.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote