Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:25 AM   #76
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

Bill and Kerry you guys help me in ways that cannot be express with words. Even do we have never met personally through your journey you have touch the lives of many. Please know that irregardless in which direction you guys decide to go whether together or separate the destination is the same.

Thank you both always.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:26 AM   #77
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

hey, wasnt Jack Burns the CIA agent character in "Meet the Fockers"?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #78
Church
Avalon Senior Member

"Are you a pothead, Focker?"
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #79
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

Was Project Camelot notified about copyright infringement? Doesn't the use of that music configure "fair use" since it is a news/commentary video?

I think the rush to take the video down only served to give people suspicions about the intent behind it.

Even if it was only to make sure, why not edit the video first and then reupload it without making it unavailable for the public?
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #80
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

has anyone thought also that tptb are not too concerned about camelot avalon anyway. i mean most of the info protects itself due its outlandish nature. like david wilcock said and bill too i beleive if you throw in some insanely wild stuff you kind of discredit yourself a bit anyway . new people will dismiss and then come round to whats going on in their own time. the gen public dont want to beleive in stuff anyway and the few researchers understand the game being played.

however too much outlandish stuff starts to make you look like sorcha faal or any other tainted internet site that spouts bs. camelot/avalon must get back to its roots with creible info with a bit of wild specualtion on the side.

its amusing that patrick geryl is one of the most credible witnesses even though his well thought out theory is shocking, that was oine of camelots better descisions to post that vid.klaus dona was also good.

too much channeling and not enough hard info to match it is whats been happening.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #81
Pinkfrost
Avalon Senior Member

haven't been here in a while, although i do not understand the nuts and bolts of the argument, i do feel i understand the current that is sweeping them up. there is miscommunication everywhere, on every level, shall we say the storm before the calm?

i have wondered for a while how kerry and bill have been able to stay so focused without a public battle. their skills are so wide, and backgrounds so different, anyone in a close relationship will have troubles eventually. i doubt there will be a "winner" as such, but maybe a few scars are needed for the next step to build a new level to their strong foundation.

i have faith this is just a ripple, and not a tsunami.
Pinkfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #82
Tali
Avalon Senior Member

You-Tube would not have close your channel for this Kerry, the most they would have done, would have been to mute the video containing the property.
Only then after if you continued to use copyrighted materials then your channel would have been suspended pending an investigation into the materials.

You-Tube instigates the three strike rule, and gives you clear markers on how your standing is with the copyrighting community. most people have soundtracks that have been muted due to this.

Tali Vas Anonymous, Specane crew 359
Tali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #83
InTheLight
Avalon Senior Member

And once again Project Camelot misses a self imposed deadline....ugh
InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #84
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Having read Bills points in the chatroom, (which still need to be verified - maybe a video ofBbill confirming he typed all that stuff) I think kerrys statement is weak. That is all.
Wish they knew about the "Charged Terminal Rundown". It puts an end to win/lose games between people.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote