Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Decoding Nostradamus Quatraints and Today

Hello All,

Last year, I decided to purchase and read a book called The Nostradamus Code. Now, I know there's been discussion about him everywhere lately, but I haven't quite seen or heard some of the Quatrain translations as they are in this book (based on translation interpretation)...Now, that doesn't mean they're more accurate either. There's an areas or two where I could see some tweaking at play.

The books premise is that Nostradamus scrambled both meaning and the order of his quatrains, until mankind was sophisticated enough to decode them. Thus, from using cutting-edge data mining techiques to searching for significant patterns and relationship, resulted with a Predictive Model called the The Nostradamus Code.

For some reason I decided to find and browse the book, and thought some of it was pretty interesting and should be shared. I will summarize as much as possible to minimize the length of this post, but it may result in two posts altogether. If I get the time, I will scan and place it in the library.
Sorry, if this river has been crossed before.

I figured I would start what is referenced as the Anti-Christ. Very interesting.

First what is called the Prelude to the Antichrist and WWWIII
-Volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, famines and rioting
-Death of a world leader and revolt coincides with comet
-Russian/American submarine/naval confrontation.
-Third world leader creates strife
-Crazed leader launches atom bombs on Mediterranean and Eurooe.

Centurie I, Quatrain 76- The Antichrist
The Antichrist made a promise to himself to rule the world in a past incarnation and the wheel of karma has turned to give him the opportunity in this lifetime. The Antichrist will become a world leader even though he misues his power. The root meanings of his names will give a clue of his destiny and what he is capable of. The name may sound somehat barbaric to European ears. He will be worse than Hitler, and the political maneuvering, violence and corruption of the time will have an effect on him and as he’s coming to realize what his destiny is.

Centurie III, Quatrain 19- Antichrist and Religion
The Antichrist will develop a systematic philosophy based on Marx and Engels related to complete control of the population. Russia and China will be vulnerable to the philosophy because of the past receptivity to Communism. He will corrupt the religion of Christianity with the intent of destroying it, but also distort the beliefs of Islam. The Antichrist will be doomed from the start of his campaign because he is against the central spiritual forces that make up the fabric of the universe. For people who choose this path, It’s just a matter of how far they go, before they fail and what effects they have on the lives around them.

Centurie III, Quatrain 58 The Cabal and the Antichrist
During the time of the Antichrist a secretive, conspiratiorial cabal are pulling the strings behind the scenes to manipulate world politics and economies for personal gain. During the day, they appear to be good, loyal, model citizens working for common goals, but behind the scenes do the opposite for their own means. At first, when the Antichrist comes along, the leaders of the Cabal regard him as a new, dynamic, youthful leader from the Middle East they can use to unite the area and reign it into their realm of control. However, the Antichrist ends up turning the tables on them.

Centurie II, Quatrain 18- Cabal destroyed by the Antichrist
Somehow through espionage powers of the Antichrist, the seven key leaders of the Cabal will be discovered and destroyed. However, in this case it is shortsighted of him because it was the cabal that has been instigating the warfare going on through the decades and centuries, and destroying them in effect seals the “beginning of the end” for himself. When they are removed the agitation for world war is no longer present and the natural inclination for world peace will assert itself.

Centurie V, Quatrain 43- The Antichrist and the Vatican
The Antichrist will ransack the Vatican Library with intent to destroy the Vatican. He will do this to undermine the authority of the Vatican and break up the power fragmanets that remain. One way will be by revealing important, controversial and hidden material in the library , so that the Catholic Church will be seen to have suppressed. This will cause major conflict amongst priest and students via their theories and interpretations of the new material.

The remainder that I won’t put on here is WWWIII and Geological events. We’ve hear about this quite often. Keep in mind, there’s more to read than just what was posted. Nostradamus clearly predicted events that would unfold if there was a WWWIII, and if there was not. He clearly indicates that WWWIII does not have to occur and may not happen. There are some writings that I believe are summarizations of the author, but I rather stick to things (quatrains) that can be referenced.

Centurie II, Quatrain 44- Reawakening of freedoms and rights
The U.S. will suffer defeats fighting the Antichrist as well as an internal political deterioration during the time of troubles. When the TOT has ended, the people will celebrate their victory and freedom, and reawaken in the U.S. the spirit of liberty and rights which were dead during the time of the Antichrist’s tyranny.

Centurie IV, Quatrain 29 Spirituality transcends technology
This quatrain refers to the grand design that is emanating from the “center of the wheel” during the time of troubles and the healing period afterwards. The Sun and Mercury are symbols of the “higher aspects”. The sun in this quatrain represents the overall power of the universe from which everthing originates. Mercury represents the materialistic aspects of technology.

Centurie I, Quatrain 29- Contact with ET’s
After the time of troubles, there will be much closer and open contact with extraterrestrials and UFO’s. One extraterrestrial race will be heading for an undersea, seafloor base they have established, but the craft will malfunction and be cast up on the shore. The people will perceive them as the enemy our to terror. Some of the “Others” are enemies, and some are not. There is more than one group of the “Watchers”.

Centurie II, Quatrain 22- Scientific discoveries reaffirm Eastern Religion
Military scientist, not those reasearching weapons, will discover a new force other than the basic ones of electricity, magnetism, gravity, etc. shortly after the time of troubles. This new force will give supporting evidnce for Eastern religious views. The countries in this part of the world particulary India will turn inward to contemplate the discovery…which is more of a realization.

This force has been in front of us, but the facts have been misinterpreted and wrongly associated with other phenomena, such as statistical aberration. The force will relate to mystical phenomena such as teleportation.

Centurie VII, Quatrain 14- The Great Genius

The Great Genius will help unify science and religion and bring about the enlightenment and peace of the Age of Aquarius foretold by prophets.
Centuri II, Quatrain 2- The Great Genius discovers the science of miracles
The great genius will realize the magic of alchemy though his discoveries and inventions. The new philosophy engendered by this discoveries will encourage the development of mental powers. POlepl will be able to manipulate the basic forces fo the universe ina way that will seem uttely fantasic to those not involed with the occult. People in the occult an dpyschic realms currently deal with these forces without understanding, but in the future understanding will be present, sharpening the efficacy of the art.

Cover-up referenced in Quatrain 28- Russians sent a manned mission to Venus to compete with American moon mission. The Astronauts died.

Centurie IV, Quatrain 32- More on the Great Genius
The Genius will come the second generation after the Antichrist when people of child-bearing age today have grandchildren, in the mid-21 century. The Great Genius builds space stations and successful artificial intelligence machine, transferring this consciousness to it. Intelligent machines used to manage space stations.
The Great Genius will also unify religion and science and explain ancient documents, making clear the metaphysical connections between the universe and spirituality. (Centurie VII, Quatrain 14)

Post 1 of 2
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Decoding Nostradamus Quatraints and Today

Very interesting, waiting anxiously for post 2
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

I might save you a bit of time, wondering and hit or miss by refering you to someone who has actually spoken directly to him.

There are a lot of people who have given a shot at deciphering nostradamus's works and unfortunatly a lot of them are pretty much hit or miss with a lot of miss.

Doloras Cannon - Conversations with nostradamus.

It might sound nuts that she actually talked to him but once you look her up and do some research on her everything will become clear
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I might save you a bit of time, wondering and hit or miss by refering you to someone who has actually spoken directly to him.

There are a lot of people who have given a shot at deciphering nostradamus's works and unfortunatly a lot of them are pretty much hit or miss with a lot of miss.

Doloras Cannon - Conversations with nostradamus.

It might sound nuts that she actually talked to him but once you look her up and do some research on her everything will become clear
Very interesting, from what I understand, we will be going through a long(relative) period of chaos, followed by THE paradigm shift wich the universal laws will inevitably bring. It is only my opinion though, I wish that is the current timeline we are conscious of. I do not wish for all the pain that will be felt across the planet and outwards, but chaos is a necessary step of transformation.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:47 PM   #5
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jack,

Ironically, the author of the book, Dr. Michael Rathford in the beginning pages describes the hypno-regression sessions via clients and Nostradamus as "Simultaneous Time" (illusion of earthly time seen from higher spriritual planes) and "somnambulistic" (conducive to deep tance states). The author also claims to have induced what turned out to be a student of Nostradamus, thus recollecting direct conversations via the regressions.

I am aware of Delores Cannon, and have actually began to listen and soon read her information. I actually received a list of her books via another thread.
However, I don't think there's any harm posting this info for consistency comparisons, if nothing else. There's not much left, in terms of what I have to post, and I also don't want to look at it as if Mrs. Cannon has a monopoly on Nostradamus revelations...Despite her remarkable work.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:55 PM   #6
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Ohh my bad, i should have looked into that guy a bit further before i made the comment. Doloras uses the somnambulistic level of trance to get information such as this.

The thing i liked the most about her is the way in which nostradamus would pick up where he left off from client to client, being that these clients were often hundreds if not thousands of miles apart and did not know each other it adds a pretty sweet cherry to the cake.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:47 PM   #7
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I really don't want to discourage you, but as far as I know, it is very difficult to decode Nostradamus. I've read a few translations of his writings in several languages (english, german, croatian, macedonian) and I must say, they all differ from another.

And that's the biggest problem...it's the the translation itself, or the subjective point of view of the translator, no matter how good her/his french might be/is.

If I remember properly (it was many years ago that I watched a documentary) even if there's a code inside, you should try to find the code in the original (french) language which, by the way, is pretty difficult even for those perfect speaking Frenchman.

First, he wrote (for still unknown reason) his quatraints in pretty unusual manner, a lot of metaphor there...and second, the french language back in 1500 AD was not quite the same (at least literally) as today.

So who knows what he really saw (the fact is, he could see something) and how we should interpret him...

with respect,

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #8
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

This is true indeed Malletzky.
This is also expressed at the beginning of the book. They more specifically referred to James Randi who was a Nostradamus debunker.
James Randi expressed the same sentiment that Nostradamus predictions are veiled in such obsure symbolism, that they could mean anything and that interpretations are impossible in the absence of precision in language.

Yet, the book was published based on using cutting edge data mining techniques and the information from clients in deep trance states of being that "in their opinion" provides more specifics including date range for many of the events.
Now granted, this could be just to sell books, but it was inexpensive and of interest to read, and now share.

I will post some more quatrains shortly. It also list a few decoded events that has occurred in the past.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

Last year, I decided to purchase and read a book called The Nostradamus Code. Now, I know there's been discussion about him everywhere lately, but I haven't quite seen or heard some of the Quatrain translations as they are in this book (based on translation interpretation)...Now, that doesn't mean they're more accurate either. There's an areas or two where I could see some tweaking at play.

Post 1 of 2
Pretty interesting information, thank you gscraig! Just eager for the last part of the Sherezade story!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #10
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Decoding Nostradamus Quatraints and Today

what Nostradamus was experiencing were memories,,,,,,,,time is not liniar as we precieve there are an almost infinate amount of time lines no heavan or hell just more time lines with a space in between........

de ja vu,,,,preminitions,,,,,,,precaugnition,,,,,,,,,cla irvoince call them what you want the reason it feels like you have done it before is BECAUSE YOU HAVE

and this time line was never supposed to be like this
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello TTTW.
I agree to a certain extent what it is you are trying to express for understanding, but there are too many elements that would have to be in play in my opinion, therefore making it conceptually hard for me to fully embrace your viewpoint. I can see timelines and event fluctuation based on behaviors and actions altering those time lines to another (including Nostradamus Prophecies), and people seeing their own memories. I will research this more, but for now, perhaps we will agree to disagree.

Take the info as that of interesting to comtemplate (if it is found to be interesting).

Moving on
I found a little bit more I thought would be good to share regarding that referred to as the Antichrist., along with some other info. A lot of Antichrist information associated to WWWIII (as he describes it) and events that occur during it, I've left out on the premise that this war shall be averted (at least in my mind).

Centurie I- Quatrain 50- Antichrist rise
The Antichrist will be in action near the Mediterranean Sea, The Red Sea, and the Arabian Sea. He will gain immense world-wide power. Thursday will be an important day for him; he will take it as his day of worship. He will be a threat to everyone, but particularly in the East because he will control both China and Russia and the entire Asian continent under his control, for the first time in world history.

Centurie I, Quatrain 55- Antichrist era
The social and political upheavals orchestrated by the Antichrist will be felt particularly in northern, developed countries with cooler climates. During his time societies will be torn and cast into chaos and confusion. Many doomsayers will arise as false prophets, claiming to have divine revelations and know the path of salvation for the people.

Centurie I, Quatrain 92-
For a short period the reign of the Antichrist over his realm will be no fighting because of his police state. However, people will begin to rebel in the memory of lost freedoms. There will be very much death and destruction, with many people dying for their cause. Prophecies from the Revelations will apply, such as the quote about “rivers of blood up to horse’s harnesses”.

Centurie V, Quatrain- Ogmios
The organization run by Ogmios will survive the worst of the time of troubles and will serve the basis for future governments after the Antichrist is put down. The “glory of the sun” is behind Ogmios; A man of great stature, but has a direct, sometimes “gruff” personality. He will be an upstanding man of strong principles and morals making him a strong adversary to the Antichrist. His principles are his own and not influenced by dogma, and his organization under his leadership is the effective opposition to the Antichrist, but he is not haughty.

Centurie IX, Quatrain 73- Antichrist eventually overthrown
The Antichrist will rule for "less than the revolution of Saturn" (29.5 years), far less than the grand span of time he envisions. His reign will will be temporary, because his power is like building a fire with grass. It burns very hotly, but quickly. His effect on history and his "time in the limelight" will be limited. The time from WWII to the end of WWWIII (if not avoided) and the time of troubles will almost encompass a century in itself.

Centurie 1, Quatrain 46)-Ruptured Earth energy fields cause meteorite storm
Scientists will be investigating the powers associted with the various energy fields of the earth. They'll try to harness the powers for different purposes, including warfare. When they begin experiments, in an area near the North Sea they will accidentally rupture one of the earth's fields so that a beam of energy will shoot out into space and draw a steady stream of meteorites to earth. They will continue to rain down until the scientists can repair the damage. Doing so will cause a earthquake from built-up stress. The research will be a secret government project. To the world at large this will appear to be a natural phenomenon and will be recorded as such in future history books due to goverment conceiling the project.

Centruie III, Quatrain 92- Research in warping time leads to disaster
Scietists are researching how to warp and alter time to help cahnge the out come of a war. Near the end of a war, after the second failure, the research complex is destroyed in a lareg catastrophe. Becaue they are dealing with power they don't know how to control, it rips them apart. Peope not there assume were hit by some sort of missile because of he destruction. However, the vortexes of energey they were tyring to deal with were not fine tuned enough to work with and they got out of control. It appears to involve England and Northern Europe. The catastrophe will be very localized and will have some strage side-effects in the dimension of tiem in the general area there.

Centurie I, Quatrain 69- New philosopy of the Age of Aquarius
A new philosophy will emerge in the New Age, more compatible with the reality of the higher planes and life on earth. THe philospy will have seven basice tenets that appear simple on the sruface, but are actually every deep. After a period of peace the people of earth will become lax and uncaring of the higher aspects of spirituality because they "have it easy". A war and famine and other hardships will turn minds towards higher realizations as people think there must be something more to their existence. It will absolve exiting contradictions in philosophies that perplex people, and will overturn older, established religions. It will have sociological effects and will affect the lasw of countries. The philosopy hsa its roots in the Age of Aquarius.

Though there is more, I will end this with these quatrains, again only as additional or interesting reading for contemplation.
Something else I've thought about is many of the visions that were seen by ancient prophets that are projected as very horrific and harsh, may be them seeing much of "our" more recent generationd. However, to them compared to the era they were living in, the current world is beyond their comprehension in terms of disease, weaponry, technology and understanding. Just a thought.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:18 PM   #12
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Thought this a good time to share this quantrain

Centurie VIII,Quatrain 29

A great and rich power will be subject to serious natural disasters, particularly earthquakes and flooding, and rend the nation from end to end, causing enormous conflict, despari, and misery. The wealthy power will be bankrupted attempting to deal with it's distasters. Theree ofther great nations will send aid to help the citizens survive.

Earth changes will take place that will help the Antichrist's drive for world conquest. In central Europe, southern Europe, and in the eastern end of the mediterranean, there'll be severe floods. As a result of disruption to local governments by the natural disasters, the Antichrist will move his troops in under the disquise of helping the people restore civil order, but really use this as a devie to take over countries, and to use the populations like slaves.