Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default What does a new world look like?

I am just curious as to what everyone imagines what a new world would look like?

What other visuals?

Last edited by Christo888; 01-28-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What does a new world look like?

This is an important question to ask. Very important. And when we begin to look for answers, we subtly focus on a New Paradigm.

Namaste, Steven

Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #3
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste. I see a loss of the monetary system. Everyone being self responsible and not having to answer to a higher authority. Everything is provided for you for free from the government with no strings attached. Whatever it is you need to advance on your spiritual journey is provided. A world with much more love and compassion working with the law of consistency.

Edit: Wanted to add. These words I used are from Alex Collier.

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-29-2010 at 01:44 AM.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Namaste. I see a loss of the monetary system. Everyone being self responsible and not having to answer to a higher authority. Everything is provided for you for free from the government with no strings attached. Whatever it is you need to advance on your spiritual journey is provided. A world with much more love and compassion working with the law of consistency.
After those wise words, nothing more to add...
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:48 PM   #5
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Everything is provided for you for free from the government with no strings attached. Whatever it is you need to advance on your spiritual journey is provided.
1. From where/who does government get this largess to distribute?

2. "A government big/powerful enough to give you everything, is also powerful enough to take it away."

Food fer thought.

...and just fer fun...

3. "You can't have "everything". Where would you put it?"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

My guides have been coaching me to envision my new world for what I truly would like it to be, and not necessarily as in opposition or reaction to how it has been. That's been proving interesting and harder than I thought.

The things in the old world that I've been reacting to, are things like Greed, selfishness, desire to control others, manipulation, cruelty, non-appreciation, short sightedness, parasitism, prejudice, criminality, dishonesty, lack of compassion, rejection on bigoted grounds, non-confront, laziness, abuse, fear based living, divisiveness, etc.

The new world, which I envision, has raised it's frequency to the point where these things are a non issue. They can't stand in the light of the new consciousness.

I see people caring for each other as a first action. I see love, appreciation and mutual respect. I see people offering up what contributions they can make, and these being accepted with gratitude and encouragement. I see people living in community, with co-action and co-creation being the preferred activity. More performers and fewer spectators. I see great care taken in the production of plentiful and healthy food, while taking great care to look after the needs of the earth as well. I see the overwhelming expectation that technology will be clean and non polluting. I see complete openness and honesty, because people just don't do things they need to try to hide. I see an emphasis on keeping our world beautiful and in harmony with nature instead of profitable and cost effective. I see all beings on earth having all that they need, and that the idea it could be otherwise as outrageous. I see us dissolving our artificial borders and becoming one true people where differences are embraced for the colours they add to the palette, rather than being something to be corrected or feared. I see love.

I see us getting our act together on the ground and being brought into the galactic community of space faring peoples on an equal footing with the others.

I see Gaia being proud of what we've done with her surface.

In rereading, I see I should add that I see us caring for the healing and nurturing of those who've been providing us with the context we have been creating against the backdrop of. The dark players. The greedy, self-interested, controlling, lying, cheating, stealing, abusive, machiavellians. I see us thanking them for dirtying themselves so that we might have the opportunity to grow to heights never dreamt of, and then providing a loving environment for them in which they can get some rest and heal, and rejoin the greater community as productive, caring participants, instead of the owners and controllers. I think this is an important part of our own healing process, and the the quickest route out of the old world we're all so done with.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 01-28-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:02 AM   #7
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I see us getting our act together on the ground and being brought into the galactic community of space faring peoples on an equal footing with the others.
Amen to that.

That sounds great.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:33 AM   #8
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

very nice vision Myplanet2,
mine is similar...I imagine the new world…the new paradigm, to be straight and simple, kind of like the desires and dreams of a child.
Self responsibility governs all. Earth belongs to its human inhabitants and no government exists to claim its ownership, the only government is the community working together.
Human actions are driven by the desire to share all the abundance that the earth can make available. Concern for the satisfaction of the other is key in every aspect of cooperation. There is no form of competition. Everyone who walks on the planet has a feeling of love and empathy for everyone he meets. When someone, anyone, walks into your house you feel as good as you would feel today when best friends or relatives are visiting you.
As far as the human body, the earth, and the overall environment are concerned, the human DNA is developing, taking the body potential towards full capacity. Health problems typical of the old world have basically disappeared. Earth has healed from previous human damage, offering a fertile environment for simple sustainable living.
Humans apply the 4 laws of the universe (Attraction, Intention, Allowance, resulting in Balance) positively in their everyday lives, so their mind/body complex enjoys a state of balance that brings about good overall condition.
From a social point of view, humans live in groups or communities, all work for the common good, most are able to perform many different tasks that range from technical ones to hunting/fishing (respecting criteria similar those of the aboriginal hunters) to building and gardening etc. There is no worry about ever not being able to fulfill primary needs (love, food, shelter), and there is cooperation with other planets for the production of hi-tech components. All technology is developed, distributed and used respecting the “ecosystem” in an overall sense (i.e. inclusive of the desire to maintain a simple lifestyle with abundance but no luxury).
Villages blend with nature and look more beautiful than the most beautiful “historic” village of the old world.
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:37 AM   #9
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Freedive and I must be on the same boat
Old 01-29-2010, 01:38 AM   #10
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Yeah. That's the stuff, Freedive.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:03 AM   #11
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great question, it's been on my mind as well, almost itching to start a thread ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

2. "A government big/powerful enough to give you everything, is also powerful enough to take it away." ;)

Food fer thought.

...and just fer fun...

3. "You can't have "everything". Where would you put it?" ;)
WHAT GOVERNMENT? Will we still really need such a thing? I think it's contradictory. The way I see it everything will be provided by through a community by its members, and communities will help each other whenever needed. With everyone self responsible it shouldn't be a problem at all (^__^ ) And until everyone is able to create anything material with their mind - at which point no one will have the need to do so - there will have to be some kind of economy.

As for other visuals, how about this one (I have posted this in another thread here, the other two parts are there if anyone is intrigued enough):

The way I see it it could be just one of the many realities that like-minded people will/might create ...

My other question to the subject would be: What will be the new challenges if all evil disappears? Nature? Ourselves - again? Somehow I can't imagine a world with just all the Yin and no Yang, if you know what I mean ...
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:30 AM   #12
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Please take into consideration the words "not having to answer to a higher authority" and the word "government" being used together. Be realistic. There will always need to be a group to run certain aspects of life on any planet. So not having to answer to them and being provided everything for free. Food, Water, Transportation, Knowledge etc etc. Keeping in mind a raise in vibration comes along with this. Try to step out of a 3rd density way of thinking.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:48 AM   #13
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Humanity's biggest problem, which is our need for the critical resources of life, can only be solved when or if we evolve on a galactic scale and begin our colonization of other planets in the solar system and beyond. People arguing that there aren't enough resources, well, if enough funding and effort is allocated for space exploration and if somehow those incredibly advanced black ops technologies we know exist suddenly were let loose to the public and all scientists who can examine and accelerate the engineering and production of these technologies, if all that happened right now, with the right planning and dedication, it wouldn't take long for this seemingly impossible scenario to become a reality, in fact in my mind it would take no longer than 20 years from now at best if this hypothetical scenario were to occur and begin from today.

Unfortunately, the people in power and those in control wish it all for themselves, and absolutely nothing for us. This is why life can feel very long sometimes, because the hierarchy in charge wishes to keep it just that way for as long as 'humanly' possible.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:17 AM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I've fallen in love with an ideal of a garden planet peopled by beings with full freedom of expression and beings come here as part of their higher stage of evolution and self-development and then ascend when they are ready to step into the shoes of the All-that-is.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:13 AM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I imagine that no form of government is needed but perhaps a council of representatives could be in order for guidance if requested.

I imagine that no form of medical industry exists as individuals can be schooled on self healing techniques and can become masters of their own bodies.

I imagine that no structure of education exists for the purpose of carrying out tasks for trade, or work for money. Instead the subject matter taught is anything and everything that has to do with real; science, math, history, alchemy, chemistry, 'Wisdom of the Ancients'... etc.,

I imagine that there are no religious institutions whatsoever, and especially any form of outside deity's/entity's being represented as providing rescuing or are saviors, or martyrs.

And to keep with the yin/yan format a hall of reminders of the history of tptw and how we allowed them to gain a foothold over time of the planet. This hall of reminders would include the names of individuals, time periods, and the movement they created and the results theretofore. This is mainly for the purpose of showing what parts of personality/consciousness can develop so that it can be recognized in anyone by anyone in the future and be reformatted out of the psyche. Perhaps this may be a tribute to those who chose to be the reflections of a nature we don't want to be as myplanet2 mentions.

And then for the cool stuff... a school platform for the 'performing arts' (instead of dark arts) of how to use the most technologically advanced biological creation so far encountered of a soul consciousness vessel/vehicle light body!!!!! An art form that requires personal responsibility of what is created and manifested so that harmony and balance remains in line with freewill for a full adventure of discovery, excitement, and exploration of dimensions and worlds and back again.

When it comes right down to it and an excitement of possibilities begins to seep into the consciousness of potentials and possibilities after the reality of the unlimited abilities of the body is understood all hell will break loose. The DNA embers that start to light up from a fresh frequency of radiance rushing through them brought on by the beginning of a new Earth Sun interaction swings the doors wide open. The mythical stories of old become an everyday experience.

But first things first... what is the vision of an end result to focus on that will bend the trend in that favor as the opportunity arrives?

For example... when everyone knows how to make Gold than Gold is no longer a commodity, or a marker of greed, or control, but instead Gold becomes an instrument, a tool for reflecting and conducting a higher frequency for sustaining higher living standards and a whole new kingdom within community's of life forms that will come out of that electromagnetic conductivity, the 'breath of life' through the DNA and cells of all living structures.

Gold is of no value locked away in a vault!!!! Gold is a Key of conductivity to a higher frequency!!!

Cause, effect... play a higher tune through the DNA to create a higher life form. Of course all the greases, waxes, preservatives, gums, heavy metals, toxins, and the like would have to be dissolved out of the body first.

Afterall everything on the planet is just solidified sunlight from a cause/effect process.

So what will the planet look like? What kind of new plants and animals and birds will there be?

Last edited by Christo888; 01-29-2010 at 06:19 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:22 AM   #16
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I am just curious as to what everyone imagines what a new world would look like?
There will be people that wont just be full of it but will also do something.
There will be people that wont just fantasize but will have the balls to do it.
There will be people that will actually give before they take.
There will be people that will think before they act.
There will be people that will offer instead of demand.

and

There will be people that will realize just how fake they are.

etc....

Old 01-29-2010, 08:08 AM   #17
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

2. "A government big/powerful enough to give you everything, is also powerful enough to take it away."

Food fer thought.
Ahh, the fundamental problem with the Venus Project in a nutshell. It could work in theory, there would be plenty for all if all would accept that they don't need more than their nieghbor, but in practice, all the selfishness of the old world could potentially ruin the plan.

I've come to the conclusion that we must completely stamp out all the selfishness we have ingrained in us from birth before we start, or else the project is doomed to fail, although 'energy too cheap to meter' would likely solve a good chunk of the potential problems. As things stand now though, I can't see this happening on a global level without some massive catalyst. Wether that be an 'unknown energy' or a global cataclysm, it's long overdue, though certainly I would prefer the former. In the mean time to start the groundswell, we can try our best to catalyse ourselves and those around us by staying focused on creating a new reality.

As far as visuals go, if I had my way, my personal new world would look something like this.

Last edited by raulduke; 01-29-2010 at 08:12 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #18
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Ahh, the fundamental problem with the Venus Project in a nutshell. It could work in theory, there would be plenty for all if all would accept that they don't need more than their nieghbor, but in practice, all the selfishness of the old world could potentially ruin the plan.

I've come to the conclusion that we must completely stamp out all the selfishness we have ingrained in us from birth before we start, or else the project is doomed to fail, although 'energy too cheap to meter' would likely solve a good chunk of the potential problems. As things stand now though, I can't see this happening on a global level without some massive catalyst. Wether that be an 'unknown energy' or a global cataclysm, it's long overdue, though certainly I would prefer the former. In the mean time to start the groundswell, we can try our best to catalyse ourselves and those around us by staying focused on creating a new reality.

As far as visuals go, if I had my way, my personal new world would look something like this.

raulduke... those are awesome pics
Old 01-29-2010, 08:35 AM   #19
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing that vision raulduke. There is a place like this in Golden B.C. Canada. Think I read about it in National Geographic or something.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:03 AM   #20
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

This is my vision..(I love these kind of threads)

lightwalker

I envision a World of magnificent, joyous peace in the heart of every man, woman, child, animal, creature and life form. I envision us entering an expanded realm of beauty, excitement, creativity and co-operation that encompasses not only this planet but the worlds within and the far reaching worlds without.

While still conscious of the "old" world I envision us moving into and through this New Reality in confidence and strong aware connection to one another. I see and accept that everything we encounter has an expanded aliveness and awareness that ebbs and flows in sync with our hearts and the heart of All-That-Is.

I see our children appearing as joyous bubbles of light and energy....keeping us focused in this world and ever reminding us that we are them and they are us.

I envision that as we adjust to these expanded states of being we are quickly realizing support and encouragement from "those who know the ropes".

I envision technologies that are being implemented to bring ease of transition and expansion.

I see and accept main energy centers or hubs using zero point energy to provide free energy for transportation, housing, natural farming, pure water and communication. (etc)

I envision a new form of education encompassing the arts, inter-stellar communication, travel, and technology. I see many wise and loving teachers.

I envision a whole new integrated monetary system that supplies every man, woman, and child on this New Earth with prosperous means to survive above and beyond their wildest dreams. I envision all with ample supply of food, clothing, shelter and things that bring joy beyond measure.

I envision meaningful labor without depleting our natural resources with new and different means of creating abundant life on this planet.

I see sound government for the well-being of all.
I see unity in all forms of spiritual practice and acceptance of the diverse ways to connect with Creator.

and for all this and many more wonder-filled things to come I give thanks

So Be It
and so it is...
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #21
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

The Illuminati global elite overthrown in a peaceful revolution through information and the raising of consciousness.

The classified deep black projects - Zero Point Energy and Anti-Gravitic Propulsion Technology - declassified and their immediate release for use by humanity secured.

The ending of the Big Brother Homeland Security Police State.

The ending of the corrupt interest-based debt usury system that has enslaved humanity and enriched the globalist bankers.

Radiant Zones throughout the Earth tuning in and in harmony with the Earth's energy grid.

Action for change to end world-wide poverty, hunger, homelessness and disease.

Money as a means of exchange not an end in itself.

Alternative healing practices to heal oneself and others.

An end to planetary ecocide and environmental degradation for corporate profit.

All the Children of the Earth equally valued, loved and cared for.

Peaceful contact with Extraterrestrial Civilizations throughout the Cosmos.

Humanity finally taking our rightful place out there amongst the stars and interacting with our Galactic brothers and sisters.

The knowledge that we create our own reality and the future is in our hands.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote