Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Baking Soda, MMS, acidic blood

Also put this on the Baking Soda thread, then thought perhaps make new thread. Apologies before hand if I am making clutter.

OK. I did year ten chemistry but that was 20 years ago and have forgotten how to work out formulas. So anyone here please give me a hand with the following:

Gastric acid (stomach acid) comprises of HCl, KCl, and NaCl. Please can someone provide me with the chemicals produced when mixed with NaHCO3 (baking Soda/Bicarb).

NaHCO3 + HCl =

NaHCO3 + KCl =

NaHCO3 + KCl =

I am interested in the possible production of Chlorine Dioxide from the above three (??), which coincidently is also MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) when citric acid solution and NaClO2 (Sodium Chlorite 28%) are combined.

The stomach acids combined with Baking soda must produce some Chlorine Dioxide that is a natural virus and anti-oxidant? As well as being responsible for neutralizing acidic blood levels.

Hope the above is clear. I am sick at the moment and finding it somewhat hard to concentrate.

My quad friend, Robert, who I have cared for 14 years has a terrible skin condition (he has also caught a much nastier form of whatever it is I have) I believe to be fungus related and now believe to be caused from acidic blood. He has agreed to take Bicarb for the next few days. The condition is so bad we are sure to see the results even over such a short time. He has had this since child hood. At times he looks like his face has had a meeting with a blow torch and I have for years been scrapping thick layers of skin from his face and scalp which builds up within three days. It is driving me MAD!!! I will post if it is helping. He takes bicarb occasionally anyway (but too infrequently to have a stable pH level) because sometimes he can not burp due to his cerebral palsy and the bicarb makes him burp. If he doesn’t burp he throws up and risks breathing in vomit. Bicarb has been a blessing over the years for this and for heart burn. Hopefully at long last it will kill the skin condition. Creams are expensive, can be toxic and he ends up wiping them off. If I can find a natural and safe way…

I have ordered a couple of MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) kits, but it may be some days before they arrive. But I have decided to give the Bicarb a go before the MMS anyway, just out of curiousity. After all, Bicarb is far more accessible for many than MMS kits (careful not to overdose on either). Robert and I are pretty good with foul tasting stuff, though from what I hear MMS tastes pretty yuck also.
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Baking Soda, MMS, acidic blood

mms in the early stages tastes ok, it's only when the dose gets pretty high. And the apple juice or pomegranate juice seems to cut it pretty much.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:31 AM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

SamWhiteHopi, I know you want something natural but, on the dry flaky skin thing I highly recommend a topical solution called Fluocinolone Acetonide Solution .01% I know several people who have used it after trying everything else, they had 100% success within a few days! It doesn't burn or sting or anything, just put it on and leave it! Available through any Dermatologist.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:32 AM   #4
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

Hi SamWhiteHopi,
You are a brave and compassionate soul, taking care of this person all these years. Bless you. If I were you I would do the MMS extra slowly and stay on it long term. 6 drops a day is "maintenance". In the meantime, flaky skin has to do with oils. Does your patient have enough fish oil in his diet? A really good all round healer is organic coconut oil. Make sure you get it in a glass jar, not plastic. Apply liberally and eat it too. Apply directly on the throat to stimulate the thyroid. Brush teeth with it - makes them glisten! And when washing face and hair, don't use any soap. That's my 2 cents.
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #5
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

For what its worth, I agree with Lilac, Coconut Oil!!! Ive used it for years, and got rid of sebhoriac dermatitus (sp?), and my mom uses it for radiation burns from her chemo-radiation therapy. I wish she didnt do that, but since she insists to take the chemo, atleast the coconut oil heals her burns!!! Im no doctor, but truely believe in it, and I got my homeopath started on it, she loves it and tells her patients to use it now for a very wide variety of issues. Good luck to you, and I admire your friendship you have with the person you were speaking of, you are a true friend, hes so lucky to have you!!!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:19 AM   #6
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the tips, peoples.

Robert’s skin is looking slightly better, but the skin flares up and clears for a day and comes back again as a rule. If it clears and remains clear for five days I know something good must be happening. Presently keeping his blood pH levels neutral with the bi-carb. Haven’t washed Rob with soap for several years as he is allergic and it makes his skin so oily I had to use a towel to grip when moving him. He also had the most incredible BO but that went within a week of not using soaps. The only thing not to go is the skin rash and flaking.

Will try the Fluocinolone Acetonide Solution .01% if the bicarb, MMS or coconut oil fail, Dantheman62. Used something called DermAid 1% with success, but it is not a cure and last time it did little good. I am sure this thing can be eliminated if its breeding ground conditions are removed, and am hoping it is as simple as blood acid levels.

I’ll go and get a glass bottle of coconut oil and add it to our survival kit in any case as it sounds like a good thing to have handy.

Still interested in chemical formula answers to whether Chlorine Dioxide is produced in the stomach acids when taking bi carb. Thanks.
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote