Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #26
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Pineal Gland, asymmetrical crystals in the pineal gland that are ‘piezo-elect

http://www.icnr.com/jluke/fluoridedeposition.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong but fluor does not cause the calcification of the pineal gland. The fluor causes the fluorosis of the brain sands (calcium hydroxyapatite) which are turned into fluorapatite (a bad thing for the pineal gland according to Luke 1994).

Calcification seems to be a "normal" aging process or t least not caused by fluor.

cf. Apatite
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:55 PM   #27
jan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Pineal Gland, asymmetrical crystals in the pineal gland that are ‘piezo-elect

Thx for the link.

So this is indeed a replacement in the crystal structure by fluoride in an already calcified pineal gland:
Quote:
[...]The extremely high level of substitution in the crystal structure of pineal HA by fluoride illustrates the readiness with which fluoride replaces the hydroxyl ion in the HA crystal. By old age, pineal HA has a higher fluoride content than other biological apatites.
jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #28
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Fluoride has a strong affinity for Calcium... (which is why Fluoride is also causing bone cancer http://www.fluoridealert.org/fox-transcript.html)
so yes but the mobilization of calcium by Fluoride is also responsible for the calcification

Houman

Quote:
Thx for the link.

So this is indeed a replacement in the crystal structure by fluoride in an already calcified pineal gland:
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #29
jan
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that OH- ion in the hydroxyapatite complex is replaced by fluoride F- giving a fluorapatite complex which causes fluorosis. Fluor is not the prime cause for calcification in this process.

Quote:
Fluoride may also accumulate in a child's pineal because significant amounts of calcification have been demonstrated in the pineals from young children [Cooper, 1932; Wurtman, 1968; Kerényi and Sarkar, 1968; Tapp and Huxley, 197 1; Doskocil, 1984]. In fact, calcification of the developing enamel organs and the pineal gland occur concurrently.
I'm still trying to know what causes calcification in the PG. thx for your (and futur) helps.
jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #30
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I'll have to go back and reread that section. Thx.

This is some other info from another source regarding the Pineal Gland.

YOUR PINEAL GLAND PRODUCES DMT

SINGLE EYE-PINEAL-INVISIBLE ADVENTURE

FOCUS ON THE SINGLE EYE

For thousands of years the words of the mystics from the East focused on the power of the single eye. The Pineal Gland of the brain.

The Eye of Horus was prominent in ancient mythology and even the Bible had Jesus speaking of the power of the single eye in Matthew 6:22. Jacob of the Old Testament claimed to have seen God face to face and he named the place of that experience, Peniel.

Nineteenth century scientist Rene DesCartes referred to the Pineal Gland of the brain as “ the seat of the soul. It is the Crown Chakra and yet few understand its connection to the realm of the higher light. As you read this report you will finally understand.

THE BIBLE AND THE SINGLE EYE

In the Bible, in Matthew 6:22 Jesus says, “ If your eye be single your body will fill with light”.

The Bible in the Book of Numbers specifically identifies the entity we refer to as God as a non-human. It says in Numbers 23:19 God is not a man. In other words, God is not a human being. The question then would be, what is God?

The Biblical answer is found in 1 John 1:5, God is light. This would then connect with the Jesus statement that focusing on the single eye or Pineal Gland would fill us with light, since the Pineal Gland is the light receptor of the body.

In the Old Testament in Genesis 32:30 Jacob has such an experience. He claims to see God face to face which would suggest a light experience and he refers to the location of that experience as Peniel.

THE PSYCHEDELIC POWER OF THE PINEAL GLAND

The encyclopedia reveals a most amazing fact concerning a substance released into the body by the Pineal Gland of the brain.

It says, the pineal gland manufactures trace amounts of the psychedelic chemical dimethyltryptamine, or DMT. This endogenous chemical in the human brain is believed to play a role in dreaming and possibly near-death experiences and other mystical states.

For the very first time you are being told that the Pineal Gland, The Single Eye Of The Bible, The Crown Chakra of Kundalini, contains a substance that plays a role in achieving mystical states.

Let’s study this substance dimethyltryptamine and see what else the encyclopedia says about it. We are making a connection that cannot be ignored.

DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE

Let us see how the encyclopedia defines this substance of the Pineal Gland of the Brain.

Dimethyltryptamine:

Created during normal metabolism in low amounts by the human body (secreted by the pineal gland).

It also occurs naturally in many species of plants. DMT-containing plants are used in several South American shamanic practices. It is believed to be one of the main active constituents of snuffs like yopo and of the potion ayahuasca.

Do you remember when Jeremy Narby went to the Amazon to find out how they were able to combine plants to effect healing and the Shamans said that the plants told them how to do it?

Narby found that they would take ayahuasca. Now we find out something totally startling. The Pineal Gland secretes one of the main constituents of ayahuasca.

So here is the amazing fact. Narby said that representatives of drug companies from all over the world come to the Amazon to learn about new drug possibilities.

And where does the information originate? Through another drug whose main constituent is secreted through the Pineal Gland, the Single Eye. If your eye be single your body will fill with light. How truly amazing is this.

THE FINAL ENCYCLOPEDIA STATEMENT ON DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE

Induced Dimethyltryptamine experiences can include profound time-dilation, time travel, journeys to paranormal realms, and encounters with spiritual beings or other mystical/trans-dimensional modalities that, by most first hand accounts, defy verbal or visual description.

This comes from the encyclopedia. The Pineal Gland or Single Eye secretes a trace amount of this drug that can induce time travel and encounters with spiritual beings.

NO FAITH REQUIRED-THIS IS SCIENTIFIC FACT

It is important to keep in mind that we are not saying that the Pineal Gland of the brain secretes Dimethyltryptamine to the extent that it would cause time travel or encounters with spiritual entities in a “normal state”, because each report states that it is released in low amounts.

What is important is the fact that a substance from the single eye or Pineal Gland is scientifically connected with trips into the universe of light beings just as the Bible and the ancients said.

Then, when we consider that, we also have to consider that for ages there has been references to the single eye as a spiritual conduit. Now it seems that we understand why, because it contains a substance that triggers encounters of that kind.

It is not something that you meditate on, or think upon, or pray about. It is something that happens through the chemical and electrical properties of that organ.

When you see the eye, the single eye, the eye on fire, you now must consider the connection of that element that is in your head having a connection to encounters with light entities as we have seen from the encyclopedia.

The single eye now takes on a much greater meaning to each of us as should the eyes of the Hourglass Nebula and Supernova 1987a.

FROM THE MOST ANCIENT

From this ancient Egyptian drawing we see the significance placed on the single eye or Pineal. They knew something. They obviously knew what we are now learning about the Pineal and its connection with visitation to the supreme light we call God.

Your meditation stimulates the Pineal or Single Eye. How important is it to you now?"
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #31
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Its alot more than just flame meditation. You have to open all 6 of the 3rd eyes for total benifit. Then empower them. Then go for the activation.

Will cover this in meditation program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makani View Post
What struck me was how fluoride accumulates in the brain and calcifies it. Yet a form of meditation, focusing on the burning candle flame and maintaining that image in one's inner third eye, helps correct this problem.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #32
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

To name all of the things that calcify i would be here for a long time but toothpast is one of them and tap water is another. You can get past this bu buying the old fashioned toothpaste from some supermarkets and health stores.
When natural mineral fluoride is placed onto the surface of your tooth enamel, it helps remineralize that enamel, which improving your resistance to cavities. But to swallow fluoride in order to treat your teeth is a lot like swallowing hair coloring chemicals to change the color of your hair. If you're going to treat the area with the topical treatment, you're not supposed to swallow it. You're supposed to put it in contact with the surface needing treatment.
The whole argument about fluoridating public water supplies brings out, I think, the worst of organized medicine and organized dentistry. It shows the egotistical, power-hungry nature of the American Dental Association and those dentists who follow its dangerous philosophy of demanding that people swallow bioactive substances on command -- "for their own good," of course.
Once again Illumanati strikes again!

Quote:
My understanding is that OH- ion in the hydroxyapatite complex is replaced by fluoride F- giving a fluorapatite complex which causes fluorosis. Fluor is not the prime cause for calcification in this process.

I'm still trying to know what causes calcification in the PG. thx for your (and futur) helps.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #33
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys great info! but one problem, my brain starts melting after a few of those damn big words get thrown around

i was wondering if we could make a sticky with a helpful list of all the known useful decalicifing\detoxing techniques for the pineal gland.

I have seen mention on numerous site of a detox diet by tony schneider. but as yet have not been able to find info on the diet its self.

I have only just learned, from dave wilcocks The 2012 Enigma, how important the gland is for Meditation. ATM i seem to have my third eye cemented shut. and i want to prepare myself as much as i can for my monroe institute hemi-sync gateway experience program for the best results.

Thanks in advance, Andrew
Life Student, Lovemonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:05 PM   #34
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

There has been a lot of discussions in magazines (Nexus etc) recently on how bad chlorine and fluoride are in our diets and how we do not have enough Iodine/Iodide in our diets organic green and fresh stuff. This is very heavy in the Gerson Cancer therapy (1930s onwards). Iodine, Chlorine and fluorine are all halides Iodine is essential for cell cemistry but chlorine and Fluorine are bad and more reactive and they effectively displace the iodine from the cell chemistry. major detox with iodine suppliments are what is needed.

I use Toms of Maines toothpaste natural and fluoride free. I also want to get a water distiller to get rid of all the water additives which are bad. If it wasn't for the chem-trails I'd consider rain water capture for drinking.

Off to sleep now to try get some good shuteye
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:23 AM   #35
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

that was an excellent post. i have an electric modality originating from russia(recently fda approved)and perfected in the usa that will not only stimulate and awaken the pineal gland(one protocol of hundreds) but help clear it of calcification, while re-enforcing and repairing all neuro-muscular connections. it is the only type devise of it's kind because it is the same current that is in our bodies therefore the body doesn't go into protect mode and totally relaxes,unlike all other devises.this protocol has some pretty interesting results.

Last edited by ophiuchus; 09-15-2008 at 07:25 AM.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:41 AM   #36
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Ophiucus! Great name by the way...the story of Ophiucus being left out of modern day astrology is a personal favorite of mine

So what do you mean by an electric modality or protocol? I take it this is some type of device that you have constructed which stimulates (and/or simulates) the natural electrical oscillations of the human body? Doesn't each persons body have a slightly different oscillation pattern? Perhaps you've built some sort of fine tuning system. I would love to hear more about this! Please either reply on here or email me directly...

david@novicemonk.com
novicemonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:40 AM   #37
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

i am a distributor of this ""machine" which does many things. you can get more info on the website then write me if you have more questions. arpwave.com
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:23 PM   #38
arcora
Banned

OK, I'm sold.

The pineal gland is the link to the higher realms and it becomes calcified. A properly functioning pineal gland would be of great benefit to the individual.

There are many ways to get your pineal gland back to fully functional status.

Which are the simplest?

Which are the most effective?

As the pineal gland regains functionality is the change gradual or instantaneous? If it felt in sporadic bursts or is it constant?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:22 PM   #39
meekforce
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a link for the amygdala

http://www.mondovista.com/amygdala/index.html
meekforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:25 PM   #40
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Toothpaste... baking soda, one can always add a few drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide to kill germs.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:02 PM   #41
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful Thread!! Thanks soo much !!!
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:10 PM   #42
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
Beautiful Thread!! Thanks soo much !!!
You know the topic is about the Pineal Gland and not the Penis one...right?

Just bustin' yer chops....hehe!

HeY...if we can have a little fun then what good is it...?
Old 09-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #43
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
You know the topic is about the Pineal Gland and not the Penis one...right?

Just bustin' yer chops....hehe!

HeY...if we can have a little fun then what good is it...?
aww man..... ya had to go n spoil it for me didnt ya OldDood!! lol

and here i am thinking im responding to a penile gland thread.

not sure if it was mentioned.... but with all the info here im sure it has...
about the rods and cones in the pineal gland.... kinda gives a whole new outlook towards the "3rd eye".

so, how many of you frequently stimulate this Eye with magical compounds found on Terra? lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:51 AM   #44
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

Makani -- excellent thread with thoroughly fascinating information. David Wilcock discusses the pineal gland in his Sept 9th audio interview with Camelot. Essentially, he says that the pineal gland is a "star gate." Extremely interesting...

"The pineal gland is at the exact geometric center of the brain. It is a small area of water which has microclusters in it. Microclusters are little geometric clusters of minerals. And this water is shielded by the surrounding gland, electromagnetically.

And apparently the technology is so absurdly simple that all you have to do is shield off water from the conventional electromagnetic energy that we have in space/time and the water starts to be a gate into time/space, which is a realm in which time is just a direction you can point yourself in and travel through. And it's an inversion of space, so that space becomes time and time becomes space. So you move through space here and you're moving through time over there...

We all have this stargate in our own brain, which we access primarily through meditation, stilling of the mind, allowing the obstructions to fall away so we get this sort of natural intuitive bubbling-up, which most people think of daydreaming... when you go into that meditative state where thoughts just naturally surface into your mind without really having to work for them, that's actually the feed from your subconscious, super-conscious, which comes through the pineal gateway." ~David Wilcock

http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilc...sept_2008.html

Thanks again!
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #45
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member

We really need make a sticky with a helpful list of all the known useful decalicifing\detoxing techniques for the pineal gland.

I have seen mention on numerous site of a detox diet by tony schneider. but as yet have not been able to find info on the diet its self.

If anyone knows this or any other techniques to decalcify the pineal gland.

I really, really want to get started on it. I feel as though i this is holding me back. as i live in a fluoride watered city, and I have NEVER had any visuals, to my recollection, with my third eye. and i have been meditating for a few years now, and had begun to start believing i never would. This recent knowledge had given me a new found hope that I am not psychically dead (so to speak)

p.s. I am aware that psychic may not be the appropriate word, but ya get the jist
Old 09-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #46
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock's link about the gland:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOpvMW2wVc0

The pine cone and it's link o the pineal gland and water inside the brain and calcium discussed.

Pineal activation and what shuts it down:
http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc...84&pst=1176503

The mecury is mntioned and this has always worried me... When I learnt how critical it is in brain chemistry (bad for cancer... Dad had brain tumur so already knew all this).

http://www.mercurymadness.org/

Most of us have multiple sources of mercury in our mouths... coincidence with what we now know and brain suppression?

David Icke and an African guy were interviewed (I listened to it yesterday) but the African guy (sorry couldn't find it) but the summary is that the vaccins given in ASFrica for 'AIDS' is to shut the 3rd eye down. Do you think it is a coincidence that the vaccines are getting earlier and more frequent.

African said that they were blistering the skin to fool TPTB that they were vaccinated and those people remained hving there 3rd eye open.

I am still peeling the onion layers back and it doesn't seem to be geting any smaller!!!

There are so so many levels of control by the elite that they must have known way way more that they are telling medically / spiritually to know how to control... what a fascinating time this is to be involved in this awakening.

Love and light
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #47
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

I did some research and found that magnesium about 200 mg per day will help reducing the amount of free calcium and the ones incorporated in our kidneys , pineal gland and help incorporate it in the bones. Also google for magnesium and deficiency that affect our central nervous system.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #48
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

All this info is wonderful! I love you guys, always coming through with brilliant stuff!!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #49
earthspace1st
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing connection between our astral plane and where we live in our dreams and spirituality. To give a real life experience, last friday early morning, roughly 4:00 am I was dreaming that I was reading my sisters obituary in the paper, it said she died of a broken heart. I woke up sometime after and cursed myself for having such a horrid thought. That afternoon I was informed of my sisters passing. Her oldest son had gone by to check on her and found her. She was sent off for an autopsy. Her husband died in 2002 as did our little brother, she never found a way to deal with the pain.
earthspace1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:18 PM   #50
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I cannot emphazise enough the importance of activating the pineal gland, repairing damage DNA and activating the junk DNA to the maximum
degree possible. This more than any other survivor tool will get you ready.
This will activate your 6th sense and enhance your recuperatives healing
powers. Your subconcious mind will open to another dimension and will begin to guide you. Download everything you can on the subject. I am alive due to this knowledge. The power of this activation
is limitless. It is good for you and it is good for your family and friends.
The invisible essence of self once it connects to its source , LOOK OUT PTB,
for there's no limit to what each one of us can do.
The time is now size the moment, for your time is at hand
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote