Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #26
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A major new Camelot interview -- Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru

Thanks Eugene, I appreciate the tip and it is interesting and I am enjoying the story
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #27
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Mr. Dean says a lot of things that everyone else hears and knows about. He also makes comments like "Original Sin doesn't exist" that seem to come from his belief system. He talks about all kinds of detail pictures but he doesn't show any. He seems to hold the Jesuits in high regard and the Mormon Founder who's life is more like Hitler, Stalin, Castro or Saddam Hussein. IE a weak, feeble person with no hope, no future but given a money making opportunity.

Really, nothing substantial just hype. Not sure why he asked to be interviewed. Congress can't give the president new powers the congress can't get new powers (article 10 bill of rights). Yet, he says nothing about that only that it's been done. In other words I don't see much substance here. He emphasizes new species etc.. He clearly doesn't understand the value and uniqueness of the human being. Most of what he says is just his opinion. Yes, he has some unique background for an opinion but that doesn't seem to real amount to much. Talks about Jesus as important even though it's clear Jesus, Horas, Mithra are but a few presentations of the same myth.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #28
Scooby

The thing I find interesting about the interview is at the beginning. He states that there is a huge Boat on the top of Mt Ararat. Now I know for a fact that a huge rectangular remains of ship has been found in the hills of Arat mountians in the north of of turkey near the border of Iran. If there is a boat as well on the top of the mountain than that would explain to me why there were giants after the flood. If Noah was building a huge ship, and had to have help from the watchers to do this then it makes sense that Satan would have seen this and clued in his camp and thus perhaps the story of gilgamesh who btw was declared to be a son of the gods or nephilim if you will, is not the same story as noah but a second story of a boat created to help the blood lines of the sons of God survive the flood and maybe, just maybe there were two arks. I wish we could prove the claim of the anomoly and the boat at the top it would explain alot.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:36 PM   #29
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Another comment for consideration. Mr. Dean promotes the idea that we are chimps compared to the great spirits in outer space and they have no need to talk to us because they are so advanced.

Consider this, no matter where humans have gone on the globe or what societies they have encountered. They have responded to interests and inquiries or needs of the people they meet new with opportunity. We all know the original intentions where seldom, if ever benevolent, and in many cases pseudo religious brainwashing was part of the agenda. But, the English entered India and left giving them educational opportunities, transportation, common language. The British didn't hide themselves from the locals. Even when an explorer has gone into a remote jungle they have provided opportunity for better or worse to the people they encounter.

So, how is it these supposed advanced societies want to interact with humanity from a control perspective so inferior to that of ordinary humans interacting with "primitive cultures"? Mr. Dean should understand that some so called higher soul from some other place would be fortunate to have the spiritual opportunities of human birth. And in all likelihood those souls have at one time or another been human as well as monkey, etc. and in all likelihood each of us has been incarnated as one of them at one time or another.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #30
jan
Avalon Senior Member

If you are interested in mangas and japanese animations you may be interested in the series Spriggan: Wiki (cancelled in north america).
One anime was produced based on the series about the Noah's Ark on Mount Ararat: Youtube

It's amusing to see some of the themes of Project Camelot mentioned in a manga series written in 1989 to 1996 (perhaps they are "common" in human culture):
MJ-12 plus some occult organizations like ARCAM and Trident Corp.,
Mind Controlled Super Soldiers (some with godlike psychic powers): COSMOS, Spriggans
Exotic treasures hunting ala Indian Jones:
Crystal Skull, Noah's Ark, Holy Grail...

Fun to watch (if you have time).
jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:18 PM   #31
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

The book Penetration by Ingo Swann, which as Dean mentions is now out of print, has thankfully been made available for free online reading at http://www.scribd.com/doc/426672/The...epathy-I-Swann .

Eugene, thank you for posting info re Ingo Swann's book. I am sure others are also downloading it. Very thoughtful indeed.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:25 PM   #32
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

My husband and I enjoyed all aspects of Bob Dean's interview. My hubby accepts everything, believes all and goes on with his life. He is not worried nor upset about coming events. I, on the other hand, want to do whatever I can to help the family prepare for coming events. Different personalities I guess but I do appreciate the steadfastness and calm he contributes to our familial world.
Many thanks, Bill and Kerri, for making this interview possible. What a lovely man!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #33
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Bob Dean said the NWO is a good thing, is Bob Dean an Illuminatie?
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #34
GoingToFast
Banned

One of the things that caught my ear (among many things he said) was when he talked about the "Old Boys", he mentioned that there where two Cosmonauts in the group, COSMONAUGT is the Russian word for Astronaut, it makes me wounder if there really is people in that "Old Boys"-group that is Russian. That would mean that this clandestant agency is far more international than just the NATO-countries.

Bill and Kerry and all of the people working at Camelot/Avalon you are doing a great job, Thank You.
I have heard that you guys had an interview planned with Jordan Maxwell, how is that coming along, that is the really BIG ONE I am waiting for. I hope that you can get that one that would be wery interesting to see.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 10-22-2008 at 10:02 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:08 PM   #35
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
Mr. Dean says a lot of things that everyone else hears and knows about. He also makes comments like "Original Sin doesn't exist" that seem to come from his belief system. He talks about all kinds of detail pictures but he doesn't show any. He seems to hold the Jesuits in high regard and the Mormon Founder who's life is more like Hitler, Stalin, Castro or Saddam Hussein. IE a weak, feeble person with no hope, no future but given a money making opportunity.

Really, nothing substantial just hype. Not sure why he asked to be interviewed. Congress can't give the president new powers the congress can't get new powers (article 10 bill of rights). Yet, he says nothing about that only that it's been done. In other words I don't see much substance here. He emphasizes new species etc.. He clearly doesn't understand the value and uniqueness of the human being. Most of what he says is just his opinion. Yes, he has some unique background for an opinion but that doesn't seem to real amount to much. Talks about Jesus as important even though it's clear Jesus, Horas, Mithra are but a few presentations of the same myth.

Bob is saying the Adam-and-Eve story was fabricated.

Patriot Act transfers the power/rights of the people/Congress to the President.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:15 PM   #36
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoss View Post
I was watching the most recent interview with Bob Dean and remember in Nassim's youtube lecture that he has NASA video of something (don't know what it was) the size of Jupiter come through our Solar System. You can watch the video and see the Sun do something marvelous that changes the path of this great object that was in no doubt going to bring destruction. I think this happened either in 2003 or 2004. This may be Planet X or Nibiru as Nassim states.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...en&emb=0&aq=f#

He then said something to the extent: "We are living in grace."
Old 10-22-2008, 10:17 PM   #37
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martina View Post
Bob Dean said the NWO is a good thing, is Bob Dean an Illuminatie?
Some viewers noticed that he was wearing the "all seeing eye" in the interview...
Old 10-22-2008, 10:20 PM   #38
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
Another comment for consideration. Mr. Dean promotes the idea that we are chimps compared to the great spirits in outer space and they have no need to talk to us because they are so advanced.

Let's see what we got... Alien abduction, alien agenda, and alien technology.

And they are not talking to us?
Old 10-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #39
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
One of the things that caught my ear (among many things he said) was when he talked about the "Old Boys", he mentioned that there where two Cosmonauts in the group, COSMONAUGT is the Russian word for Astronaut, it makes me wounder if there really is people in that "Old Boys"-group that is Russian. That would mean that this clandestant agency is far more international than just the NATO-countries.

The success of the moon hoax (fake moon landing) was due in part to the cooperation from the Russians (former Soviet Union).
Old 10-22-2008, 11:30 PM   #40
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_vn View Post
The book Penetration by Ingo Swann, which as Dean mentions is now out of print,
We have a copy in PDF as well...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/44cosmi...Ingo_Swann.pdf

Now I will go listen to this interview... Does it come with any documentation?
Old 10-22-2008, 11:36 PM   #41
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You bob,kerry,bill

Another enlighting interview .
I have recently read sitchin 12th Planet, and will finish end of days tonight/today and one impression you get is, the et/gods fall out with each other alot, just like us ! all knowing,all powerful and still they bicker
They maybe more human than you and i.

freespirit from the earth colony
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:42 PM   #42
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Hard not to love Bob Dean, however, a few queries. I know he is good friends with Richard Hoagland. Hoagland stated in prehaps his last PC interview that he was thank god grateful for the HAARP technology being used to protect the earth at this time , assumingly against Niburu. Geeze, I wish it was aerosolised gold particulate floating around instead of aluminum in those chemtrails, makes me feel so CHEAP!
I dunno, think I might prefer Niburu and take my chances.

He sure does love Sitchen..... not saying I agree with Arizona Wilder's testimony that she saw him shapeshift reptile stylee, but Sitchen is NOT well respected as a true scholar, and that is by the open minded and informed.
What say you, Kerry? I saw your hesitation .

Last edited by swordsmith; 10-22-2008 at 11:47 PM.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:50 PM   #43
Scooby

Feeler. I agree with what you are implying here. He is disinfo agent to the hilt. It is an all seeing eye he is wearing although disquised as a seargents badge, and he has an agenda as does most of the whistle blowers I see here on this site. Sitchen is a hack as far as I am concerned. I invite anyone to read what Michael S Heiser says about him. He has invited him many times to debate him on the air over the subject of the so called 12th planet and the so called annunaki. Folks just listen to a real Scholar and you will se what I mean. Most of these guys like Jordan Maxwell aka Jordan Maximus is trying to seduce you away from there being a jesus to believing something else. It's a setup to the NWO's universal religion which will be based in the noahdic laws.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #44
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched the new interview and I have to say that I'm appreciated.
Bob is such a nice guy, I love him, simply adorable.

It's like sitting on your grandpa's knees and he tells you some stories of the old times. I love that. I could listen to him for hours and hours and hours.

And you Kerry did a marvelous job! One really can sense that you and Bob like each other very much. And your questions were really good, not too much, just to hold Bob on the road.

Bill, unfortunately, again had to suffer under the bad mic.
Man we've to write a letter to Santa, maybe he can fix it

What me really astonished, that you guys announced the interview long before, at the same time you've interviewed Miriam, but it didn't came up.
And I thought: "Man, why don't they upload Bob's interview too?"

And now I understand, it was a matter of trust.
Not to publish things he said before his conference.

And for that you guys really have my respect

A last thing: Where can we find all the images Bob mentioned?
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:05 AM   #45
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
Feeler. I agree with what you are implying here. He is disinfo agent to the hilt. It is an all seeing eye he is wearing although disquised as a seargents badge, and he has an agenda as does most of the whistle blowers I see here on this site. Sitchen is a hack as far as I am concerned. I invite anyone to read what Michael S Heiser says about him. He has invited him many times to debate him on the air over the subject of the so called 12th planet and the so called annunaki. Folks just listen to a real Scholar and you will se what I mean. Most of these guys like Jordan Maxwell aka Jordan Maximus is trying to seduce you away from there being a jesus to believing something else. It's a setup to the NWO's universal religion which will be based in the noahdic laws.
Scooby, You are way of base on Sitchen and Maxwell.

Please take a look at this link, this is the "Illuminati-badge" that you and Feeler rambling about.

http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/Graphics/CSGM.gif
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:17 AM   #46
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Eugene, thank you for posting info re Ingo Swann's book. I am sure others are also downloading it. Very thoughtful indeed.
I second that; thank you Eugene!

You can also find the Entire Ingo Swann Database on Scribd. All 1372 pages of it!
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:22 AM   #47
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Oh and I forgot to add Excellent interview!!

Not quite convinced about niburu, tho... just heard so many times how it's coming.... and it ain't gpt here yet! I guess time will tell.

BTW if we had a one world government, who would we go to war against????
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #48
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Good interview (entertaining).

The majority of this world's people are Not ready or able to handle the Truth. Look at how some people respond to brief, 'UFO' sightings.

Think how much stress those who HAVE access to bits of the Truth must be under. What do you think Their lives are like?

A couple of 'children' have repelled a few of those people away from this forum. Coarse vibrations are not healthful or helpful to anyone.
Stirring the pot only serves to make the waters murky, not clear.

They just have No understanding of what some of the 'whistleblowers' have gone through or may still being going through.

If they do understand, then their intentions are surely dark.

CQ CQ is anyone out there?

Ever wonder Why only a few people here ever hear any replies?

Invite 'them' to come here to visit and help you - yet provide them with a hostile environment.

Last edited by orionsbelt; 11-02-2008 at 02:12 AM.
orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:30 AM   #49
Labratinaz
Avalon Senior Member

I am confused.

Bob said he is a good friend of John Lear.
Doesn't John say the PX is a fabrication.

Is this right?

Can I just ride the middle of the line? With information / disinformation so believable, I have to believe one or the other on faith? Like believing in God? Wherever she is.
Labratinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:50 AM   #50
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan View Post
It's amusing to see some of the themes of Project Camelot mentioned in a manga series written in 1989 to 1996 (perhaps they are "common" in human culture):

Perhaps the 'theme' came before Camelot?