Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 03-05-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy 100 Percent of Fish in U.S. Streams Found Contaminated with Mercury

100 Percent of Fish in U.S. Streams Found Contaminated with Mercury

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 by: David Gutierrez, staff writer

(NaturalNews) In a new study conducted by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), every single fish tested from 291 freshwater streams across the United States was found to be contaminated with mercury.

Continues: http://www.naturalnews.com/028284_fish_mercury.html

Avoiding Mercury in Fish

What is mercury?

Mercury is a metal found naturally in the environment. Human activities, such as farming, burning coal, and using mercury in manufacturing, increase the mercury cycling through the air, water, and soil. In water, mercury changes its form and becomes methylmercury. Fish absorb this mercury. When you eat fish containing mercury, you absorb the mercury, and at high levels it can be harmful. Mercury will leave the body over time in the urine, feces, and breast milk.

Do you need to avoid the mercury found in fish?

Continues: http://www.questdiagnostics.com/kbas...Fctx5QodH3XAaQ
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:40 AM   #2
-Axiom-
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 100 Percent of Fish in U.S. Streams Found Contaminated with Mercury

There is mercury in every body of water on the planet, it is a byproduct of burning fossil fuels, coal in particular.
-Axiom- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:48 AM   #3
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

This is why I catch and release all the fish when fishing, and I starting to drink distilled water from my own distiller - I can then add the minerals to it myself.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:15 AM   #4
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I eat more and more fish these days...

Y U M, Y U M! ! !

Does this mean I can make my own mercury thermometers out of me own blood and some glass tubes then?

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
I eat more and more fish these days...
Y U M, Y U M! ! !

Does this mean I can make my own mercury thermometers out of me own blood and some glass tubes then?

Kevin
I did listen to Professor Boyd Haley on oneradionetwork say Hg in Fish is bound so is not toxic like it is in the teeth... I suggest people download the free podcast of this interview... the main culprit is teeth Amalgams...

There is a product called OSR which I've been informed by a few sites is one of THE best things for safe mercury toxicity removal... See links and details below...

I have attached some information on OSR – Oxidative Stress Release – an antioxidant treatment by Professor Boyd Haley. He is Emeritus Professor of Chemistry and Toxicology, Kentucky State University and he has been testing and testifying on this subject for many years. He has given evidence to congressional and state committees and is probably the most highly qualified anti-amalgamist in the world. In addition to his campaigns, he has also developed the first product to properly remove mercury from the human body. There are drugs available to remove mercury but they all have trouble penetrating fat cells. The new product OSR#1 (There are 18 others being tested) is fat soluble and, by boosting glutathione levels in the body, it greatly enhances a person's natural ability to remove heavy metals. Early results with Autistic, Parkinson's and Arthritic patients have bordered on the miraculous with no side effects.

You can read about OSR at the following websites:-

http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/12/c...enerosity.html
https://www.ctiscience.com/CTIScience/
https://www.ctiscience.com/CTIScience/TechInfo.do

**** THIS IS WORTH WATCHING ****
Information from Dr David Kennedy (SMOKING TEETH VIDEO - http://www.mercurymadness.org/viewda...id=2&dataid=71 ) in America re OSR:-

“OSR is a unique food additive and I personally can tell you that despite DMPS, IV C and glutathione both IV and orally OSR is the substance that did the trick for me.

I think the experience you had with DMSA is fairly typical for those with a significant body burden. The problem is the sulfur molecules that attract the Hg are too close together. Same applies to DMPS. The attract the Hg but the bond is too weak so they drop it again. OSR also contains sulfur and those molecules are exactly the right distance apart for a Hg molecule to fit perfectly in between. It takes 270 degrees F to get Hg to let go of OSR. It ties up the Hg and the natural body methods remove the offending substance. People whoa re allergic to sulfur should be conservative when it comes to taking any of these compounds.

Boyd doesn’t call OSR anything. It is merely FDA approved as a food additive.”

I hope this helps someone... I'm about to order some for me and my girlfriend. I had 9 amalgams I removed ~1.5 years ago (thread on Avalon on why) and did ~1 months worth of corrella... this is a lot better than that and other mercury removers... but isn't sold as that or can't be advertised as that... it is a food suppliment...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: 100 Percent of Fish in U.S. Streams Found Contaminated with Mercury

Chlorella + cilantro is very good for removeing of heavy metals

For 75 euro in holland you get 1kg of chlorella that is good for about a year depending on how much you use.

http://www.chlorella-alg.com/
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:00 AM   #7
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Chlorella + cilantro
This is what I was originally recommended... but quite a bit of info suggests this can re-distributed the Hg around the body as it doesn't bind to it very strongly... We have stopped taking Corrella for this reason and I'm waiting to get some OSR now before we both start taking it.

The OSR is what I'm getting to be certain... The interviews and mercury madness site cover this...

It is certainly cheaper than OSR though but I don't want any issues/complications of the redistribution... So I intend to get OSR and take that as there is a very good interview on 1radio with Boyd Haley on this very topic stored in the dental healing section on that site.
http://www.oneradionetwork.com/blogc...ental_healing/

The main source of mercury is from amalgam fillings (as it is the vapour form (free)) and not the bound form as in fish Boyd discusses this and if anyone has ANY of these (teeth fillings) I would get them out safely ASAP How bad mercury is...

On reading my thread again Swordfish has experience of this also... The Lady I get this information from runs the mercury madness website.

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 03-06-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #8
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Whoa there, be VERY VERY careful recommending chlorela and cliantro for mercury removal. I have witnessd the complete downfall of around half a dozen people having disastrous effects from this form of DIY detox, ESPECIALLY if the person has any metal fillings, and even after removal it can and does redistribute into the brain. One poor guy can't even type a coherent reply anymore, and three + years on, it looks permanent. That's not the worst of it, he is in complete mental /emotional torture and just wants to die. very sad.
This is no job for guessing if you take your health seriously.

Boyd Haley is great BTW so I'd go with that information . Andy Cutler also has protocols, but not sure about all that myself. It's a complicated business, but I will say chelating metals if they are still in your mouth is just asking for disaster, you will just pull them into the body and where they go is anyone's guess.
Most peole have a high load of heavy metals now due to the chemtrail saturation of aluminium .
BTW candida is just the bodies way of trying to protect you from the metals in the gut. So getting rid of candida without getting rid of the source of metals is not wise. Sad that cancer looks like a fungal disease. Also, it is interesting to me that the statins that people are prescribed for heart health are basically an antifungal, think nystatin etc, but these statins over time destroy muscle tissue , and hey the hearts a muscle!

sorry for the randon ramble
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: 100 Percent of Fish in U.S. Streams Found Contaminated with Mercury

That is probably that there where only using that, my dieet contains more then just Chlorella and Cilantro.

Quote:
Whoa there, be VERY VERY careful recommending chlorela and cliantro for mercury removal. I have witnessd the complete downfall of around half a dozen people having disastrous effects from this form of DIY detox, ESPECIALLY if the person has any metal fillings, and even after removal it can and does redistribute into the brain. One poor guy can't even type a coherent reply anymore, and three + years on, it looks permanent
Old 03-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #10
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is what I was originally recommended... but quite a bit of info suggests this can re-distributed the Hg around the body as it doesn't bind to it very strongly... We have stopped taking Corrella for this reason and I'm waiting to get some OSR now before we both start taking it.
My dieet is already very complex and I use anything that I can get cheap and from a natural source only.
If you combine all of those things it should be very effective in removing any heavy metals out of your system.

I had 12 Amalgam fillings removed. I started in August of 2008 and the last one was removed in Feb 2009. I had this toxic posion for over 20 years in my mouth.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

DMSA == removes mercury from the brain.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:58 AM   #12
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Not to diminish the report...........But..New technologies create new results.
New test equipment is finding new toxic results based on new levels of science. I'm not saying there's no cause for alarm.. I'm just sayin.
Once new science could identify Hepatitis C...A LOT more people were diognosed with it..and no succsess of curing it unless you took interfuron.
Interfuron IS an assistance in reducing liver cancer as a treatment. The weird part is.. a LOT of people that were identified with Hep C seemed to have gone into remission by change of lifestyle.
Which comes first? Treatment? or Identify the Problem?
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:54 AM   #13
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Sadly all fish and seafood is contaminated with mercury, some species have higher mercury levels than others ie: some species of tuna has incredibly high levels of mercury, also anything that spends time on the bottom of the sea floor like shrimp, lobster and crab are all contaminated with mercury and MANY other toxins that aren't even measured at this time...pcbs, plastics, radioactivity etc.

These toxins line our atmosphere and come down with the rain in every part of the world, so there are no lakes, rivers, seas or oceans anywhere that are toxin free.

www.gotmercury.org is a great website where you can get an estimate of how much mercury your ingesting every week, using calculations on the types of fish you eat. Once I examined the information it was enough to for me to basically quit eating fish, except for salmon several times a year. When I used to eat salmon several times a week....I loved orange roughy, shrimp and crab but have taken all of it out of my diet once I learned about not just the mercury, but everything else that pollutes the waters.

The navy has been dumping nuclear waste off the coasts of America since at least the mid 80s when my best friends sister, who was stationed on one of our ships would write home appalled at the fact that they were dumping radioactive waste 20 miles off the coast....

Industry has been using the waterways around the globe as a sewer for all kinds of toxic waste for decades and there's just no telling where that little fish you're eating has swam through, lived in or ingested. It got to the point where fear and food didn't bode well for a nice meal...there's just too much risk eating seafood, it's like Russian Roulette on your plate. One molecule toooo many of mercury and here come the shakes, or who knows what.

Most people have no idea how polluted the waters are and how bad it really is, this is one of the issues that is suffocating the Earth - the unhealthy waters and lack of pure oxygen.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote