Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-03-2009, 01:22 AM   #1101
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I haven't led anyone astray.

No one does anything to any body.We all a have the ability to choose.I just try to encourage self mpowerment, and show you whats in your, face and literally slapping you upside your head.If some one is dissappointed,it is their on doing not mine.

If some one loose their life savings to the crooked preacher,its their doing ,not the preacher.
Intentions that are not pure ,will be dealt with by karma.
Nothing is going to happen, its happening inside of us right ,this very moment.Its been happening since we took our first breath.Its a beautiful piece of music with highs,lows ,bass and symbols.I'm learning to Listen to the whole composition,because the end is the beginning.

777, by no means did I mean to imply that you are leading people astray!

I was writing about someone I know, whose OWN feelings lead HIM astray. He is always talking about his feelings, and what they tell him to do, and his life is like a rudderless mess. First he'll do one thing for a while, then go 180 degrees in the opposite direction, because his feelings have now changed. This person is actually quite bright, but he will not THINK with the brain he has, and suffers the consequences.

It seems to me that what we need to function best is an appropriate balance between thinking and feeling.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:43 AM   #1102
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
This post was very interesting to me.... the vagus nerve, christic seed etc... is this "process" a literal thought process or can we literally track its begining and end??
Its always happening,when we become concsious of its process ,we become more in tune with the flow of the Universe,for it is a spiral motion ,just like the image.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #1103
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The 5th element-The Purple ethers are being summoned everywhere.

The sacred feminine is also known as Big Red.
Notice the 7up Pleiades and the 7 Chakras below=77. This is a very Esoteric children's show.

77 - 11

The secret Lies within.:
Old 06-03-2009, 01:47 AM   #1104
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
are they significant??

important to know??

Helps in the overall understanding??

Im a libra

Many smiles and thanks to you 777 for your efforts!
These twelve mineral salts are what the allegorical jesus was talking about,when he said that we are the salt of the earth.The salt is a savor or saviour.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:53 AM   #1105
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Attachment 845

Just wondering if you were going to mention anything about the 12 salts?

How about the metal symbols... ecspecially gold. I keep seeing this symbol. (just not the physical stuff yet)
Interesting about that gold symbol... I studied Stewart Swerdlow's "hyperspace language" several years ago. He uses that same symbol to mean the pineal gland...

Funny that you should mention gold and repeatedly seeing the symbol. I keep seeing (literal) gold or references to it in the last week or so. Even in this thread, 888 mentioned gold several times and even asked Tango to remote view Fort Knox, which he did. Unified Serenity posted a link to an article about monoatomic gold. In fact, I even mentioned gold in this thread several weeks ago - throwing out the idea that it might be a good time to buy some to prepare for the Chi blast. The price has increased significantly since then.

Many people believe there are serious shenanigans happening in the gold market and that the price of it is about to explode. Time will tell...
Old 06-03-2009, 02:34 AM   #1106
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Interesting about that gold symbol... I studied Stewart Swerdlow's "hyperspace language" several years ago. He uses that same symbol to mean the pineal gland...

Funny that you should mention gold and repeatedly seeing the symbol. I keep seeing (literal) gold or references to it in the last week or so. Even in this thread, 888 mentioned gold several times and even asked Tango to remote view Fort Knox, which he did. Unified Serenity posted a link to an article about monoatomic gold. In fact, I even mentioned gold in this thread several weeks ago - throwing out the idea that it might be a good time to buy some to prepare for the Chi blast. The price has increased significantly since then.

Many people believe there are serious shenanigans happening in the gold market and that the price of it is about to explode. Time will tell...
The symbol looks like a circle within a circle, I am wondering if gold is directly connected to the human body- or at least the symbol of gold as a puzzle piece of some kind.

According to what you have stated, GOLD is something we need to pay attention to.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:36 AM   #1107
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The symbol looks like a circle within a circle, I am wondering if gold is directly connected to the human body- or at least the symbol of gold as a puzzle piece of some kind.
Revelation 21:18-21 states: "And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass."

So those who get taken up in the Chi blast rapture will definitely be moving on up to first class accommodations!
Old 06-03-2009, 04:48 AM   #1108
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Revelation 21:18-21 states: "And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass."

So those who get taken up in the Chi blast rapture will definitely be moving on up to first class accommodations!
I prefer 1st class
Old 06-03-2009, 05:23 AM   #1109
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My biggest fear is that I will be left behind, and keep posting to this thread, over and over again, hoping for a response yet it will never come...
I just came across this vid and I think she tackles the issue that is causing your fear quite well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOZHR9mCliY

There is 3+ parts, I only have watched this one so far so can't comment on the rest.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:08 AM   #1110
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I just came across this vid and I think she tackles the issue that is causing your fear quite well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOZHR9mCliY

There is 3+ parts, I only have watched this one so far so can't comment on the rest.
very impressive information. I like her. This was one of my questions about ascension earlier in this thread. "where the F do we ascend to"
Old 06-03-2009, 06:34 AM   #1111
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

According to what you have stated, GOLD is something we need to pay attention to.
The element gold was sometimes represented by the symbol for the sun. For the alchemist, gold symbolized physical, mental, and spiritual perfection.

monad[1].png
Old 06-03-2009, 06:38 AM   #1112
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The element gold was sometimes represented by the symbol for the sun. For the alchemist, gold symbolized physical, mental, and spiritual perfection.

Attachment 847
I think it's been brought up, gold is rep of God, and silver Goddess. Gold = sun = Ra.... Silver= moon= Goddess.

In some circles anyway
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #1113
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
very impressive information. I like her. This was one of my questions about ascension earlier in this thread. "where the F do we ascend to"
Good question!
I'm thinking, that if ascension is us returning to the creator, and the creator is pure conciousness, then we are to become part of the concious field that is all around us all the timeIt literally is EVERYWHERE and EVERYTHING.

I'm getting the impression its kind of like the reward for doing our bit to help expand conciousness. We are all here to learn, gain experiences, then at the end we get to take that along and join in with everyone elses

But nobody knows %100.
We just have to go with our own feeling at the end of the day. Its no use having someone tell us.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:46 AM   #1114
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Attachment 847
This book called 'Secret Doctrine of the Rosicrucians' has some info on this symbol. Starting with this page:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/sdr/sdr03.htm
And this one:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/sdr/sdr04.htm

I'm no rosicrucian but from what I have heard they disregard this book as being part of their teachings. I got lots of good information out of the book one way or the other though.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:02 AM   #1115
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I will drive cross country and come get ya!

We can then re-read this thread together and
Pick me up on your way so there will be three of us.....
Oooops, I am on a different continent...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:12 AM   #1116
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Our perception of who we are ,change from moment to moment.We are the observers of this very unstable Xsistence.

We disappear into the infinite ocean.

Once we truly realize this, we'll quit trying to strike a deal with this illusion. Some of us are still attached, and yet there's a whole Universe out there to Xplore.That Ego is baaaad mutha and don't want to let go.My house , my job , my car , my kids,my bank account , my body,.these concepts will put us right back on the wheel, and we'll be on another earth discovering fire and hunting buffalo.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:23 AM   #1117
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question regarding the people aboard the flight AF447. Did they possess special qualities that enabled them to "ascend" ( if this is what actually happened to them)? Were they aware of "ascending"?

These details from my dream might be significant: the plane was going down in a spiral motion, the interior of the plane after the crash was all charred.

(before it happened I was looking at the sky and the plane was almost exactly above me. Suddenly a huge plane, 5 or 6 times bigger, flew above the small plane and it made the small plane go down after a few seconds. I remember I was running because the plane seemed to be falling on me. I managed to escape and it fell a few hundred meters from where I was. I know that on the plane there were two animals: a tiger and a horse).
Old 06-03-2009, 07:25 AM   #1118
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Our perception of who we are ,change from moment to moment.We are the observers of this very unstable Xsistence.

Once we truly realize this, we'll quit trying to strike a deal with this illusion. Some of us are still attached, and yet there's a whole Universe out there to Xplore.That Ego is baaaad mutha and don't want to let go.My house , my job , my car , my kids,my bank account , my body,.these concepts will put us right back on the wheel, and we'll be on another earth discovering fire and hunting buffalo.
Hunting buffalo

So its learn/let go now and move on, or hold onto the fear/ego of either being left behind or not letting go of things that really dont matter and getting to start all over again someplace else until we do get it

The Infinite Ocean - everything that is, ever has been and ever will be. Take me home!

Maybe the people of Atlantis never learned ....

Last edited by iainl140285; 06-03-2009 at 07:28 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:29 AM   #1119
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I have a question regarding the people aboard the flight AF447. Did they possess special qualities that enabled them to "ascend" ( if this is what actually happened to them)? Were they aware of "ascending"?

These details from my dream might be significant: the plane was going down in a spiral motion, the interior of the plane after the crash was all charred.

(before it happened I was looking at the sky and the plane was almost exactly above me. Suddenly a huge plane, 5 or 6 times bigger, flew above the small plane and it made the small plane go down after a few seconds. I remember I was running because the plane seemed to be falling on me. I managed to escape and it fell a few hundred meters from where I was. I know that on the plane there were two animals: a tiger and a horse).
I feel the whole story is myth, just like the Tv show LOST.All myth,based on truth, covered in allegory.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #1120
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I was wondering - obviously everyone takes their own amount of time to ... remember/wake up etc. What about kids? They surely havent had the time and oppertunity yet to realise whats what?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #1121
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if those people suffered before they died.....
Old 06-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #1122
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I feel the whole story is myth, just like the Tv show LOST.All myth,based on truth, covered in allegory.
Are you saying that you think the plane crash did not actually happen?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #1123
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Pick me up on your way so there will be three of us.....
Oooops, I am on a different continent...
We'll take a boat to come get you - flying is OUT for now!
Old 06-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #1124
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We'll take a boat to come get you - flying is OUT for now!
Wouldn't you like to board one of those "ascension" planes?
Old 06-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #1125
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I was wondering - obviously everyone takes their own amount of time to ... remember/wake up etc. What about kids? They surely havent had the time and opportunity yet to realise whats what?
I think we will all Xperience ,the level of awareness that we choose to Xpand to.Even though the fruit is from the same tree,it doesn't all ripen at once.

Hello NPG,i feel a lot of stuff they feed us is myth or orchrestrated.Pirates in Africa,People in poor countries ,who don't have food ,but yet they are burnning brand new flags.Some things are just sold easily to the public.

We have at least 6 movies out about a plane crash,and one takes place , shortly after the movie knowing hits the silver screen.

We are the observer of these so called events, that are use with intent, to create fear.