Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 11:20 PM   #151
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi All
Shaun, I don't meant this to sound flip, but if there's a depopulation agenda, it hasn't reached the planning departments of the Scottish councils that are permitting all the new builds.

I am squirming when I hear Gordon Brown say the words New World Order - at least twice already. He (and Mandelson) are presumably aware what those words imply but at least they have not reached all levels of local government.

I wouldn't let W have vaccinations (before he was old enough to choose not to for himself) and had a difficult conversation with a doctor who was dragged into a routine developmental test by the practice nurse. (All I could say to the doctor was prove that all these auto-immune diseases like ME MS RA HIV are not related to mass immunisation.) It's my understanding that diseases have behaviour patterns and histories eg polio was in decline even before the vaccine was introduced. I'm not surprised that the Lothians are having unusually high levels of waterborne disease given the unusually wet summer.

Is anyone else having a hard time planning ahead at the moment? I can get to March as I'm organizing a group exhibition but otherwise 2009 is a blank. This is in terms of consensus reality and minor matters like making a living.

Chris you mentioned a few posts ago you'd written a book on spirituality. Have you thought of self-publishing so your wisdom could be shared with at least a few?

Paul, loved the story about Zeitgeist. W is a huge fan of it too and has shown it to several friends.

One of the other PA posts mentioned a guy called Nassim Haramein. I'm 2 hours into a 4 hour vid and he makes his version of physics very accessible and funny. I'm not scientist enough to argue with what he's saying but if you've got time to spare he's worth watching.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #152
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi fellow SGC members.
Think it would be a good idea if we all ( who are inclined to) post here from time to time to keep the thread alive.
We are precious few as yet, so we need to keep appearing "front page" to let new subscribers know there is a like minded group in Scotland.

Love to All
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:42 PM   #153
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hi fellow SGC members.
Think it would be a good idea if we all ( who are inclined to) post here from time to time to keep the thread alive.
We are precious few as yet, so we need to keep appearing "front page" to let new subscribers know there is a like minded group in Scotland.

Love to All
Chris
Totaly agree Chris.

The lack of posts is making it less atractive to new people.
The problem with this site for new people is that the questions we are asking are difficult and some of the answers on Avalon show extreme inteligence and are profound.
Its intimidating for new people.
I feel dissapointed that our numbers have not jumped dramaticaly.
Those of us who have been here for a while - it's nice to hear from you.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #154
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi all

I agree it is nice when you read a new post on our sgc page even although they are few and far between.

I must apologise for my lack of participation.

I am studying everything I come across I am up to my neck in info and feelings

Can I ask you all can anyone feel the knowing an awareness a massive awakening sometimes I don’t know if I have had a dream our actually seen it or done it. It’s so confusing at times thinking does not help he he he lol

I feel the majority of people who need to know something is wrong now know or soon will

I believe the time to be positive is now happy thoughts don’t worry who is will be

A joke:

What lie cheats deceives and murders us and has done thought-out human history?

The very same monsters are trying to impose what they think will save them and fast laugh my friends as this is a joke of mega proportions.

Some suffering yes but the darkness is ending no one is fooled no more or soon can’t you feel this can you feel this.

Am I nuts lol help?

Sorry my friends I am an other you

“Humanity and mother earth are becoming help us to become for our highest and our best good and for all concerned”

Lak-ech
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #155
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

We may not add to SGC very often but we seem to get a lot of views, so hi to all who read SGC and if you are in Scotland please make yourself known. We don't bite! Unlike some threads. I try to choose carefully what threads to read but sometimes I get saddened by some of the craziness.

Firstfruit, as far as I'm concerned the mass awakening has to happen and is happening and I still haven't a clue what it's going to be like except a love and a connectedness we have so far only experienced at the best of times with the closest of friends and family.

love to all
Old 11-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #156
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

TV Channel 4 uk 10.05 am Friday 7th Nov

Who really rules the world

Conspiricy theories investigated --- its all coming out.

Chris
Old 11-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #157
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Ayup you beautiful people!!I love the west highlands and islands.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:19 PM   #158
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi the deeper you get into the subject of spirituality the more confusing it can seem.

However it is all in the level of consciousness -- the viewpoint.
People are exactly where they are supposed to be in the scheme of things.
All are in the process of coming home.

All souls are equal -- some are just further along the path than others.

One expression that is used by a Enlightened teacher is " I am the Totality all of it.

So God is both here and transcedant.. God is every atom every molocule.

We are on the verge of the greatest step in evolution since we left the sea acording to Eckhart Tolle and others.

Yes there is the Ying and Yang -- Mantak Chia books are good.

Virtually everything in this world came into being through male and female energy merging to become as one and creating the vehicle for life to come into a new form.

Its not that the world is changing as such its our change of perception that will enable us to see a "New World"

Duality only exists as as an illusion of the mind.
Opposites seem to seperate that which is in reality one -- all waves of the Divine Ocean.

You can start to see through duality if you start to see things on a sliding scale like a thermometor.
There is less heat or more heat.
Less love or more love.
You can apply this way of seeing to virtually anything.

I believe that love exists in everyone to a lesser or greater degree.
People who were meglo maniacs and were responsible for the death of millions have loved their dog for example.

Duality is a creation of the ego.

One ness is God.

In absolute reality only God is.
We are back to waves of the divine Ocean.
The paradox is.
The Ocean can say it is the wave -- the wave can not say it is the Ocean.

This is only my understanding of the moment.
Everyones view is relative to where they are in the process of spiritually evolving and they must act in accordence with their personal experience and view point.

Regards Chris
Old 11-07-2008, 03:41 PM   #159
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone else spent a lot of time playing the Steve Jackson role-playing book-games when they were younger? I did.. and loved them! Deathtrap Dungeon etc.

Have a look at this... http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

{Link from Rense.com}

Steve's Illuminati New World Order game!!

I just found a set on ebay for £19.99 - Yule-tide pressie for another of the Crew

Blessings
Fina in Shetland
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #160
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fina View Post
Hi all,

I don't know if anyone else spent a lot of time playing the Steve Jackson role-playing book-games when they were younger? I did.. and loved them! Deathtrap Dungeon etc.

Have a look at this... http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

{Link from Rense.com}

Steve's Illuminati New World Order game!!

I just found a set on ebay for £19.99 - Yule-tide pressie for another of the Crew

Blessings

Fina in Shetland
Thanks for this Fina

Keep posting whenever you feel inspiired, please.

Love Chris
Old 11-11-2008, 07:25 AM   #161
Sol Invictus
Banned

Hi guys.

I am have been very ill, had an operation on my throat, a major secondary infection and am in the process of having 6 teeth removed because of damage done when they had to intubate me.

In short, I am feeling sh##, looking sh## and at a low ebb. I will be back to strength soon I hope, but today I have 2 more teeth to come out.. The joy is all mine I can tell you.

Been reading the news in between the drugs, and I am not happy that Brown and mandelson mentioned new world order twice either. I will be back to post more when i can think a bit straighter.

Sol.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:32 AM   #162
mattmckill
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys,

Back after a month after my internet line was down. I've missed quite a bit on project avalon after speaking with all of you. Had a fantastic day meeting up with everyone, it's good to feel I am not alone. Did you check out Obamas victory speech when he said that the world is in peril! Wonder what he meant by that and what does he actually know!

Take care for now Matt.

P.S Hope you get well soon Sol.
mattmckill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #163
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmckill View Post
Hi guys,

Back after a month after my internet line was down. I've missed quite a bit on project avalon after speaking with all of you. Had a fantastic day meeting up with everyone, it's good to feel I am not alone. Did you check out Obamas victory speech when he said that the world is in peril! Wonder what he meant by that and what does he actually know!

Take care for now Matt.

P.S Hope you get well soon Sol.
Good to see you back Matt.
Like the pic -- I know the view well.
At the moment I am open minded about Obama -- once he is sworn in he might turn out to be his own man -- I know nothing about politics but I think that it is good that many people overcame their predudice to vote a "Black man in"
My partner Rosaline is a native of Cameroon so it was good to find I dont have predudice -- to be honest you never know till you are in a close relationship. She dosent have predudice against the colour of my skin either.
Her best compliment was
" You dance great for a white man"

Sol I hope you are on the mend I have missed your posts.

Chris
Old 11-11-2008, 12:30 PM   #164
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Good to have you back Mat did you miss all the info not being online?.

Today Rememberance Day, all those poor souls who "died for our freedom" so we did not grow up speaking German .
-Bless their Intent and thankyou for the determination and giving us the oppertunity.
However to pay homage to the top of the pyrimid for the souls they sacrificed as part of a control system -insanity
Watch the service on the news and look at the architecture of the building behind the monument.

11:11am on the 11th of the 11th month -maybe this was worth a little prayer ?For some reason this seemed important.

I have been spending time on numbers and how important they are ,and how the frequencies tie in with the musical scale and the periodic table,this on my path has stemed from the Coral Castle videos posted here on Avalon .
Some of the work done by GregorArturo on thread "cracking the code" is both fantastic and enlightening well worth a look people!
Personaly I don't quite get the bit about the nazis changing the musical scale/notes but it makes sense if they were trying to hide the entanglement of the maths and frequencies.
The Lanauge of Creation ?
Chris your musical, maybe you could explain how the scale was altered?

Really posted this here so you folks did not miss this as it seems vitally important and of course to keep the thread going.

Best Wishes All

Shaun
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:35 PM   #165
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote Shaun

I have been spending time on numbers and how important they are ,and how the frequencies tie in with the musical scale and the periodic table,this on my path has stemed from the Coral Castle videos posted here on Avalon .
Some of the work done by GregorArturo on thread "cracking the code" is both fantastic and enlightening well worth a look people!
Personaly I don't quite get the bit about the nazis changing the musical scale/notes but it makes sense if they were trying to hide the entanglement of the maths and frequencies.
The Lanauge of Creation ?
Chris your musical, maybe you could explain how the scale was altered?

Really posted this here so you folks did not miss this as it seems vitally important and of course to keep the thread going.

Hi Shaun
in my ignorance I dident even know the scale had been altered.
Regardless of what could be done to a scale the important thing is the energy of the ones playing and of course the composer.
Music can raise any emotion in the listener which is why the sound track of movies is so important in creating a mood in harmony with the film.
Gangster rap is not good idea for example.
Bye for now.
Chris
Best Wishes All

Shaun[/QUOTE]
Old 11-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #166
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

Have you read the interview with Bob Dean posted yesterday?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/bob_de...ranscript.html

Quite a read...

Tied up a lot of 'loose ends' for me / connected more dots... I was wondering a while back, what the True value of Gold was ? - even mentioned to someone that they maybe needed it to help power their spacecraft? - like 'dilithium crystals'!
...Now it makes sense...

The interview left me feeling at peace, with hope in my heart
Old 11-12-2008, 06:48 PM   #167
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Fina
Yes its vey interesting.
Have you had a look at the accompanying video?
He is certainly very believable.
Chris

Quote:
Have you read the interview with Bob Dean posted yesterday?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/bob_de...ranscript.html

Quite a read...

Tied up a lot of 'loose ends' for me / connected more dots... I was wondering a while back, what the True value of Gold was ? - even mentioned to someone that they maybe needed it to help power their spacecraft? - like 'dilithium crystals'!
...Now it makes sense...

The interview left me feeling at peace, with hope in my heart
Old 11-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #168
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5959

The deliberate 'dumbing-down'.

And, http://www.ukcolumn.org/2008/11/10/n...d-personality/

... NLP .

Check out the clips of how NLP works. Oh, they've just been removed! Gosh!

Then- check out the 5 min video of Derren Brown using NLP- scary?

Blessings
x
Old 11-14-2008, 03:02 PM   #169
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
http://www.infowars.com/?p=5959

The deliberate 'dumbing-down'.

And, http://www.ukcolumn.org/2008/11/10/n...d-personality/

... NLP .

Check out the clips of how NLP works. Oh, they've just been removed! Gosh!

Then- check out the 5 min video of Derren Brown using NLP- scary?

Blessings
x
Hi Fina
Thanks for this.
A lot of people use NLP.
There are buisness programs, therapy progrms, you name it.
Weather men use it - watch them on tv and you will see their delivery is quite different from most. They grab your attention. Unusual use of language body movment arm movment.

Its like everything else it realy depends on the intention of the user.
I trained in NLP Hypntherapy at St Annes hospital in london in theraputic use and many have had phobias removed instantly with NLP.

Nero Linguistic Progrming is the study and then modeling of what works and was originaly modeled on the work of sucessful therapists.

What concerns me more is that Mandelson has returned to a high place in Government against all odds. He and Brown were hardly best of friends.

I keep it simple in that I now know enough to realise that it is important to hope for the best and prepare for the worst without fear.

To my mind Radient Zones are the most sensible way of preparing for an uncertain future.
It may be uncertain but then it allways has been.
The human race survives regardless and we have an amazing opportunity to evolve spiritualy at this time.

Namaste Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 11-14-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:00 PM   #170
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone
Slightly on the subject of music, I just heard Edi Stark on Radio Scotland interviewing James Allan (?Spelling) from GlasVegas who said of his songs "I'm shouting compassion."
what a way to share music.

Years ago, W's dad used to say "In the beginning was the word" was a mistranslation. More accurately it ought to read "In the beginning was the sound" which would make music/maths/harmonics keys to the universe. I'm looking forward to reading what the Maya have to say about their calendars and their interpretations of numbers. (Drunvalo Melchizedek's interview on Conscious Media Network talks about the Mayas meeting to discuss all this with a view to releasing the info 2009/10) I'd agree GregorArturo is doing amazing work if I could begin to understand it!

To Sol, I really hope you are recovering + sending you healing vibes
To Shaun, I feel much the same as you about all the Remembrance Day commemorations. Gratitude to the guys who died and caution about the politicians who send them to war.
To Chris, Hope you don't mind me putting this on the public forum but my email's being temperamental. I'm enjoying your book - I'm about halfway through. I was struck particularly when you write about anger as stagnant energy needing release. (Apart from bad driving on the A9 which angers me because it scares me) I tend to see my anger as a warning that something's out of balance, which can get me doing something creative to get things closer to balance. Hope that makes some kind of sense!

love to all
Old 11-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #171
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post

To Chris, Hope you don't mind me putting this on the public forum but my email's being temperamental. I'm enjoying your book - I'm about halfway through. I was struck particularly when you write about anger as stagnant energy needing release. (Apart from bad driving on the A9 which angers me because it scares me) I tend to see my anger as a warning that something's out of balance, which can get me doing something creative to get things closer to balance. Hope that makes some kind of sense!

love to all
Hi Fiona
thats fine.
Glad your geting somthing from the book.
Love Chris
Old 11-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #172
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all
Check this audio out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsOc0E9WbQ

Its from a scientist studying the possabilities of a pole shift and earth changes in general..
Not for the faint hearted.

Have to say that if this is so then there is no need to be concerned about conspirecy, NWO, or any of that.

However it brings it back to Radient Zones as the best way forward.

Regards to all Chris
Old 11-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #173
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Sorry my friends please believe me love you all just no time to converse at the moment but watching. Sol my thoughts are for you and with you. Matt I thought we all scared you off I should have known better lol nice to hear from you both

This is astonishing what do you make of it

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...08879101&hl=en

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...15604194&hl=en
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:22 PM   #174
mattmckill
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

It's good to speak to you all again and apologies for not replying as quickly as I would like due to new work commitments. Been trawling through the web (as we all do) looking for answers to the changes I have been feeling in the last year and came across a site I think you all will be interested in. It's certainly answered some of my questions. I suppose we all have to have an open mind about the changes that are going to occur physicaly and spiritualy. The web site is:

http://www.principalityofcamside.cc/...NA_changes.htm

Hope everyone is doing well, still getting dreams about tidal wave waters being as high as the Ailsa Craig (my ID picture). Also trying to locate a safe place in Scotland. I know when the time comes my heart will let me know but I would like to know now. (if anyone has the answer let me know)

Have fun and keep smiling.

Matt
mattmckill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:34 PM   #175
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Scotland, Wales calling.

Hope you all get through this *****.

Bless you all

Kindest regrds from Wales

Bobcat