Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
Medieval Tapestry
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Wilcock 10/14 Report

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=410&Itemid=70
Medieval Tapestry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #2
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Wilcock 10/14 Report

Im a tenth through and its good
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent, excellent article. Thank you for the link, hope everyone in the Oct.14th threads has a chance to at least read this over.
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:04 AM   #4
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:09 AM   #5
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
Excellent, excellent article. Thank you for the link, hope everyone in the Oct.14th threads has a chance to at least read this over.
Yes, I second that!

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #6
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

I've been following Davd's work for about 7 years now and so far he's been right on about things he's written about or talked about in interviews. I had a chance to meet him back in Feb of this year, and after looking into his eyes, I can say with certainty he's on the level.

One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:25 AM   #7
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Medieval! I usually follow Wilcock on a weekly basis, but i had no idea he has been updating his blogs quite often.

Just to inform all of you here, D. Wilcock advised us all, that the Dr. Deagel event, and October 14th event would not happen. This guy is the real deal, and you all should take his words seriously!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:37 AM   #8
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know If I can trust this fella.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:43 AM   #9
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

good stuff, he makes a lot of sense and i like that he never tries to work people into a survivalist mentality.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:48 AM   #10
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Just finished it, must say i enjoyed it, not as much as his part IV of his 2012 politics. Most of the crop history wasn't new, and anyone following events this summer as I have (and I really never got into the crop circle phenomenom), would realize it was for the most part an updated summary. Still good nonetheless.

What's sad about some of DW's articles, which I feel I do with my same writing, is the need for us to defend ourselves about ridiculous notions such as his relations with Edgar Cayce. Everyone just needs to just jump on the open minded band wagon already. Someday.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:51 AM   #11
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
What's sad about some of DW's articles, which I feel I do with my same writing, is the need for us to defend ourselves about ridiculous notions such as his relations with Edgar Cayce. Everyone just needs to just jump on the open minded band wagon already. Someday.
Well, if he wants to get some credit, he needs to point that out, otherwise people won't take him seriously.
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:24 AM   #12
Whitewolf

I really wish he would post up a different picture of himself. The one that's up, basically the only one available on the net just makes him not look very trustworthy. To be honest, it's a face I'd want to punch (sorry for that). He just needs to put up a different pic of himself.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:28 AM   #13
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
I don't know If I can trust this fella.
ditto

Although, i may very well be evil "anti david" for harbouring this opinion.

Something about "boy who didnt cry wolf" ...

I could just as easily be either paranoid or pessimistic, time will tell. ]

ohh major p.s! This dude mentioned the avonbery mannor crop circle and encompassed it with totally cool light.. but he totally forgot to mention that at the specific date the crop circe was indicating later included a "meteor" or some other celestial body...

Of course this could be a simple optimistic mistake.. to forget to mention that very pertinent point.

If an asteroid or other such celestial body enters our solar system im totally gonna astraly kick davids a.r.s.e (omfg cant we even say slight curse words here!? - cmon now, hhaha, i heard this word first when i was four from tv, no point censoring it here)

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-15-2008 at 01:33 AM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:11 AM   #14
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Great article.

I truly admire his ability to stay positive. He's always got a perspective that counters every other one out there, and he's always got some information I was unaware of that 'changes the forecast' IMO from what the doomers are always saying.

(Edgar Cayce or not, I couldn't care less.)
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:41 AM   #15
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
To be honest, it's a face I'd want to punch (sorry for that). He just needs to put up a different pic of himself.
well arent you pleasant?
thats just what we need in the world isnt it.

boo to you. lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:56 AM   #16
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: New Wilcock 10/14 Report

He is an interesting guy, with interesting views, well read and at some level connected...

However, whenever I come into contact with his stuff on any subject matter, written, audio or video he always seems to end up banging on about his 'Edgar Cayce' stuff, always prefixing it with "I don't like to talk about this really...But I will"...

Why does he constantly feel the need to remind us all of his Edgar Cayce connection, it's getting boring and does not really serve him in delivering his information cleanly.

Apart from that, yeah an interesting take on Oct 14th and suchlike...But Please Mister Wilcock enough of your past life stuff, get on with the important stuff in the now!

Ho hum diddle dee dum, and the plot thickens again as we continue to stir the Intergalactic Human Soup.

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:57 AM   #17
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate this article. Especially regarding the acceleration of an unveiling of truths and the ancient karma coming to a close.

I have faith in the higher order of the universe. It is now time for the negative forces to release. For those who choose the path of the higher vibrations that are flowing into this solar system from the galactic alignment, will inherit the earth.

The following are statements that DW made that I found enlightening & hopeful...

Regarding the 2012 shift:
"Rather than this being an imprimatur for them to take over the world and fashion it in their "Illuminated" image, it was describing a celestial event we would all participate in — and would not in any way benefit those with a manipulative or controlling agenda."

From Part Five:
"The accelerating speed of hidden events in these memos suggests that events are coming to a head, sooner rather than later"
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:05 AM   #18
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Just to inform all of you here, D. Wilcock advised us all, that the Dr. Deagel event, and October 14th event would not happen. This guy is the real deal, and you all should take his words seriously!
Please be careful here ... the fact that he appears to be right on Oct. 7 and Oct. 14 does not automatically mean we should blindly trust him ....

E.g. I have just watched a video presentation by Bill Schnoebelen. He seems to be pretty accurate on issues (He was a former Illuminati).
He says that opening up the third eye might not be such a good idea after all. Which is something David Wilcock is a supporter of.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:09 AM   #19
OceanWinds

good stuff... thankyou for posting the article.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:12 AM   #20
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Please be careful here ... the fact that he appears to be right on Oct. 7 and Oct. 14 does not automatically mean we should blindly trust him ....

E.g. I have just watched a video presentation by Bill Schnoebelen. He seems to be pretty accurate on issues (He was a former Illuminati).
He says that opening up the third eye might not be such a good idea after all. Which is something David Wilcock is a supporter of.

Cheers
Could you elaborate on why it might not be a good idea to open the third eye? This does not sit right with me...
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:23 AM   #21
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
Could you elaborate on why it might not be a good idea to open the third eye? This does not sit right with me...
Hi Cindy,

I will give you the links so you can see and judge for yourself:

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...ll+schnoebelen

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...ll+Schnoebelen

I can't say this guy is 100% right ... I know the video's are pretty long but he seems quite accurate on a lot of things.
If I am not mistaken he says at some point that opening up the 3rd eye also opens up the door to the evil realm.

Not to be mistaken: I don't claim anything ... I am undecided about this issue.

Cheers
Old 10-15-2008, 04:30 AM   #22
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

There are many resources of information out there so that every person from any background can find something that they relate to. Or "resonate" with. David may appeal to some but not others and this good. We are hear to share. Any opinion has validity in the eyes of the sayer. What a boring world this would be if we all liked the same things.

"To each their own"
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:35 AM   #23
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Ooooooooo, big tip off in there. "he seems quite accurate on a lot of things" As in, enough things to gain your trust, then steer you elsewhere?
Also - "he says at some point that opening up the 3rd eye also opens up the door to the evil realm" This is the same kind of **** that organized Christianity used on me to discourage the idea of meditation when I was a kid. Exactly the same.
I'm glad I read this before investing a couple of hours in watching his video.
I also don't see the harm in opening the third eye. I want to see better!
Thanks.

PS - C.R.A.P. is a bad word now?! C'mon, the automatic moderating is getting out of control.

Last edited by recallone; 10-15-2008 at 04:37 AM.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:44 AM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I have a lot of respect for Mr.Wilcock and I trust his insight more than others.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:06 AM   #25
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
As in, enough things to gain your trust, then steer you elsewhere?
Listen, the only thing I wanted to point out here is that we should NOT behave as you mention above ...
I pointed out that David may be accurate on these points but that it should not automatically mean everything he says is 100% correct.

What I didn't like myself about my posted video's is that, especially at the end, it goes far too fanatical into Christianity.

However the first part is also a great deal about Illuminati, Free masons, Blue book, MK Ultra etc. I think he covered those topics very well ...

I have seen all other kinds of video's as well like unified field theory, what the bleep do we know etc. and I am a great fan of
Nassim Haramein about his new physics.

So I am trying to look from different angles as much as possible. And it makes me cautious about the 3rd eye.

But at some points I got the oohh ooh feeling also in David's approach. The fact that he comments on Deagle without hearing it.
I can maybe understand that he doesn't want to hear it but he should then also refrain from comments ...
And about 'steering' ... I think when he's calling Obama, Obama ... he's steering too.

And last but not least ... people complain that the comments on his website are censored.

So all in all I think my call for carefulness is justified for the same reason as the quoted part above.

Cheers