Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 04-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default A child's dream or prophecy?

The source is a child - a young child - very young, who awoke, went to the parents, drew drawings and painted pictures of the end of the world coming soon when the sky people turn the skies red and we all have to run and hide underground to survive.

This child predicts the sky turning red, people being sucked up into the sky, to be slaves forever and the only way to hide is going underground. Some of the drawings are of creatures this young person has seen whilst awake, and during the day time.

Is this child an abductee?

This is an interesting case due to a number of factors. Is this really a glimps into the future? Could it be an alien induced dream where the child is being used to tell of just one possible future or to induce fear to feed those negative entities that feed off of those types of emotions? Is this perhaps an opportunity to use positive intention to alter one possible future? Is this a warning to help those who are here prepare?

Clearly the dream is what it is. The interpretation is the key element as one can never really know about future events until they come to pass.

So the question is how would you, on a personal level, relate to such a dream if this was your child? Particularly if the child saw these alien creatures while awake and conscious? Authentic or hoax? Could you accept this as a possible future event and prepare or would you just dish the child and ignore the dream message?

And if one were to prepare.. then the issue is prepare for what?

The two movies that recently were released and are in theatres are The Knowing and The Day the Earth Stood Still. Both with messages of the end of the world as we know it. One is a solar flare that takes out the solar system and the other an alien process that eventually takes out the electrical system so as to give the people of the earth an opportunity to change and live in harmony with our planet. It is ironic that this child's dream is similar yet different where the children or people of the planet are taken as slaves for an alien race.

I was recently told by one off-worlder and alien contactee that there is an alien space battle going on right now in the space above us over who is going to control the human population. One wonders who is winning. However, praying for angelic intervention and assistance is something we can do. Preparing is some we can do. Using our conscious intention creating a different positive future is something we can do. One thing for sure, there will be many more dreams and visions as the time gets closer to an event horizen. It is up to us, as an individual, to determine how we wish to move forward.

Solar flare? Magnetic storm? https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/...ad.php?t=12960

Last edited by Carol; 04-25-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A child's dream or prophecy?

Several people have mentioned dreams they have had on various threads, and having read your post, I feel compelled to share my dream. It must have been about three or four years ago, and what I remember is this. . . .the sky was reddish black in color, real creepy and sisnister looking, and I was on a hill that overlooked a downtown skyscraper landscape, and I saw a wall of water (like a tidal wave) coming towards the city. I remember feeling scared, and thinking, this is it. . . I don't know if it's just a dream or a prophectic dream that the little girl had, but I have encountered quite few dreams, that are similar in nature to the one I had.
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carol this is an interesting thread, it does however ring alarm bells with me, when my son was 3 years old he had many prophetic dreams one that run for several nights was that he was on Earth in the far future helping to repair damage that an alien race had done.
For a three year old it was very precise in discription and the alien ships and robotic soldiers were scary to say the least taking in mind that there was nothing on TV or the cinema at the time i remember when Star wars movie came on at the cinema taking both our kids my son was so excited because he felt at last he could explain what he had seen in his dream.
This was the early 70's.

Of course i have often wondered whether it was a dream or an abduction from a family who has had so much contact through all our lives nothing surprises me.
But it could be a prophetic dream or as you say put into the mind of the abductee, whether taken or not they are stealing your thought patterns and reprogramming you when this takes place.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
or to induce fear to feed those negative entities that feed off of those types of emotions?
those were my first thoughts a few sentences in...

and still my thoughts at the end.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Fear relies upon attachment. Fear of losing...something.
If no attachment, no fear. I fail to see how a childs dream could be interpreted as a tool to induce fear. Channeled messages are open to suspicion, in terms of the authoring source's origins, intentions, etc - but I tend to pay more attention to the content of dreams - especially from children who don't know anything about possible futures.

I know of several children who have announced similar dreams within the last couple of years. Underwater, for instance - but with no fear associated with it (for the dreamer).

There's some evidence to support the idea of a war taking place in the heavens, too. I was going to provide a link to a playlist on youtube about Ed Grimsley and the research he's done on this topic, but the playlist is unavailable and the account was closed for the person who uploaded those videos. You can go directly to Ed Grimsley's website, though to see some of the footage for yourself. He uses night vision goggles to view these encounters, and the evidence is certainly compelling.
http://edgrimsley.com/videos.html

He was on Coast to Coast, by the way if you want to pursue the interview.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #6
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

we dont even know if it was really a childs dream.

but im sure there is a war in the heavens.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:27 AM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Another possibility is memory. Earth does go though these challenges from time to time. It's conceivable that some will have past encounters crop up as the time closes in for this cycles denouement.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:42 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The child's dream was authentic along with the pictures drawn.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:31 AM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Does the child have any past accuracy with having dreams that are prophetic. I used to have dreams that a tornado was hitting my house where I grew up in Dallas all of the time. They where hard core lucid dreams. A tornado never hit the house because I am not a prophet.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:41 AM   #10
carliec
Avalon Senior Member

If you have had kids then you may not be as impressed. Especially at the age of three kids begin to tell elaborate tales. My eldest at about 3 1/2 told me about a dream that he went to space and saw three galaxies...it was long a detailed.
At 3 1/2 my daughter (this was about 2 weeks ago) informed me that everyone was going to get sucked up into blackholes and she was going to save all the people...I can't wait to see what my 1 year old comes up with at that age.
The point is kids come up with elaborate tales, my kids freak me out at times...but so far known of their "predictions" have come true.

All the above were long and detailed stories I wish not to elaborate on at this time.
carliec is offline   Reply With Quote