Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #51
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

I was 100% yes on all of them...

I am just what I am; no matter how I am perceived. I just do what's in my heart, and that's all any of us can do to be effective anythings!
matronmedusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #52
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I have to add, I've never heard of Indigo's before I came to this website. Prior to this website I learned from the Ra channelling of the Law of One, found at www.lawofone.info, that who you refer to as Indigo's are called wanderers.

Wanderers are either a 4th, 5th, or 6th density conscious soul incarnated in to a 3rd density body. Basically, they aren't natives to the earth sphere, they evolved on some other planet and decided to incarnate into earth to help. Hope this helped out.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #53
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this infinity.

I would not consider myself one, but my 19 year old son fits 90% of the description. He is very involved in the current events. I showed him this post and he could not believe what he was reading. He said that it all made sense. Luckily he hasn't experienced the suicidal feelings but the rest is so true. He has been feeling empathy to all of his friends and has late night talks with friends trying to explain things.

Your post helps me understand better about his personality in regards to hating school and concentrating on work that he isn't interested in.

I had not heard of Indigo children so I looked it up on Wikipedia. There is a very good description there.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #54
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i have read the Ra readings law of one too! yeah there are more types of wanderers than just the indigos...i am indigo too....the next evolution is the "crystal" children...
indigos are here to "clear the way" rebellious and mouthy we are so that the next evolutions can take the baton so to speak....
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #55
OceanWinds

buggering back in...

Rascouran you have alot of valid points, but dont spin yourself into a frenzy and clash with others. Fires dont build bridges.

Both sides arent completely disagreeing with each other. All Rascouran is trying to do is break everyone from labeling themselves. It complicates things when we label them. I fall under a large amount of all the above of the listed, but I do not see myself as an Indigo Child, I just see myself. And Experience Myself.

Here is what I mean. When I was in Grade 8 I hated school... almost every class. But one thing that has stuck in my mind lately was art class. We were had to sit down, listen to the teacher, and draw as the teacher told us to. Then we were graded on how well we did on the teaching. WTF kinda art is that... the only inspiration there is not getting a bad grade. And if we did something outside the rules, we would lose. Anyway since that time I have had a hard time doing some creative stuff like art. And its not just art... its everything. Art, Science, Music, Literature... name it. I did not enjoy it because there was no inspiration... so I began to rebel, and become negative.

The point of the story is that I was forced into a situation at school where I had to disobey my spirit... my inner guidance. I wasnt allowed to express myself, or do what my soul craved in order to learn. And I did not have the tools to deal with it at the time, so I became negative.

And my conclusion is this... I dont need to call myself an Indigo child to see the problems with not being allowed to follow my spirit. I dont need categorize myself into a group and distance myself from others to get some sort of explanation. I just need to follow my spirit, and its that simple. And its the same for everyone the world around. Its no different for anyone in the human race. Because when we categorize ourselves it does separate us. And if anyone likes I can post many pages of examples of this...

buggering out again...
Old 10-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #56
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Talking Re: Indigo

Not this ******** again.
No one is better than anyone else, we are all spirits here on Earth to learn our own lessons in our chosen lifestyles.
I could claim to being an indigo but I'm not up my own **** so I wont.
Anyway ther's no such thing, so just get on with your lives and stop being pompous twats
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #57
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Not this ******** again.
No one is better than anyone else, we are all spirits here on Earth to learn our own lessons in our chosen lifestyles.
Anyway ther's no such thing, so just get on with your lives and stop being pompous twats
Are you proud of that post?
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:59 PM   #58
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Are you proud of that post?
Yea fed up with people thinking they are better than someone else
Old 10-10-2008, 12:00 AM   #59
OceanWinds

Quote:
you just opened up the flood gates to indigo victim land with that statement....
Old 10-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #60
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
you just opened up the flood gates to indigo victim land with that statement....
Well, you guys have fun with the latest argument.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #61
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Don't be an idiot swanney, it's not about being better or worse, it's about defining if you are indigo. Did you read the thread from the begining? I hate what I call thread jumpers that just pop around putting their two cents in without reading the thread.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-10-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:26 AM   #62
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Well, you guys have fun with the latest argument.
what of it?
Old 10-10-2008, 02:06 AM   #63
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

But is taking it as making you something special a bad thing. I don't know about everyone else, but I've been made to feel my entire life like I was less than nothing, that I didn't fit in and was nothing special. The idea that I could be something special and with a special destiny is refreshingly and significantly affirming.

I say why not enjoy the fact that we are special and separate, as guides to others to try and show them the way so that they can get there too in the end. I mean sociaety already excludes us and treats us as being different, so why not make that excusion be a positive thing instead of a negative thing .
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:19 AM   #64
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:42 AM   #65
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

this whole thread has gotten entirely convoluted and raped by the haters out there...

LISTEN.....MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER....

if you are so inclined to get upset or feel like you have to attack another person because you don't 100% agree with what they say.....

THEN JUST LEAVE!!!! EASY AS THAT!!! DON'T EVEN LOOK IN THE THREAD!!! PRETEND IT ISNT THERE!!!

your hating ways will only make us tighter and stronger....

but you will suffer yourselves from the negative energy you inflict on others.
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:54 AM   #66
Savoyya
Avalon Senior Member

Im indigo and ive known it for 2 years now. While i dont care about labels (indigos are pretty rebellious and hate labels in general), being able to identify why we feel different, with a common word, allows us to find web sites and other places where we can meet with people sharing the same difficulties we have/had to deal with, where we can help each other.

As an example, im an empath. For all my life i was struggling in public, especially when there were crowds around me (Xmass shopping, large parties, big malls, big expositions, etc). Being in such places would make me feel aggressive and give me a headache in my forehead. Never knew it was because i was empath till i started reading about indigos and started posting on an indigo msg board. The problem (headache and aggressivity) i described here is quite common amongst empaths, we unintentionally soak in the emotions of the people around us and it creates confusion and quite an overload.... imagine having all these different kinds of conflicting emotions into yourself all at once. Talking about it allowed me to understand what was happening, and other people who had overcame it helped me into dealing with it with meditation techniques. Im now doing much better in public, and i stopped avoiding crowds.

So anyways i see nothing wrong with calling myself an indigo. Its not like im walking in the street with an indigo label on my forehead (unless you can read auras that is)

There was also someone who mentioned being 29 years old, saying he was too old to be an indigo. Well what ive got to say about that is there were indigos on the earth since forever, but they used to be very few and far between, the low vibrations of the earth just couldnt support many of them at once. Its only in the mid 80's that they started coming in masses, as the frequencies on earth started rising up, and crystal children followed after. But there have been indigos coming in from the 60's gradually increasing in numbers (but keep in mind you might find older indigos than that still).

We all have a reason why we came to the earth at this time. Some of us just have stronger memories / intuitions about it than others, thats all. That doesnt make us better than anyone, unless you think that being in a depression at the age of 3 and being suicidal at the age of 5 is being better than you. We are all struggling in our own ways. But being able to talk with people who understand our problems and who help us overcome them is pretty nice. This is why its nice to have slapped a word on it, IMO.

So anyways if you are against like minded people helping each other out, you should just zip it, or go make your own thread and duke it out there. This thread here is about helping people, like it or not...
Savoyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:01 AM   #67
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My point is I can tick all the boxes that say I am a indigo, but I wouldn't dream of saying that I'm better than any one else out there.
That's exacally the same as me saying that because I'm English I'm better than anyone from America
Old 10-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #68
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think anyone has said that their lives have had more value than someone else's here because they're indigo, but here's the thing. Most of us have had difficult childhoods and most of us have been ostracised by society, like some kind of freak. By defining ourselves as indigo, with positive reason for existence and destiny, we empower ourselves through that ostracism, and turn a major negative into a major positive.

Last edited by bowspearer; 10-10-2008 at 09:24 AM.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #69
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not this ******** again.

Yes actually some people are 'better' then others.

My source of reference here is the common dictionary that we all aknowledge to be true, so this isnt based on speculation ; Its based on fact

In the english dictionary 'positive' has many definitions. And all of them are of a good nature, a better and more constructive nature then negativity ;

pos·i·tive ;

adj.

1. Characterized by or displaying certainty, acceptance, or affirmation: a positive answer; positive criticism.
2. Measured or moving forward or in a direction of increase or progress.
3. Explicitly or openly expressed or laid down: a positive demand.
4. Admitting of no doubt; irrefutable: positive proof.
a. Very sure; confident: I'm positive he's right. See Synonyms at sure.
b. Overconfident; dogmatic.
6. Formally or arbitrarily determined; prescribed.
7. Concerned with practical rather than theoretical matters.
8. Composed of or characterized by the presence of particular qualities or attributes; real.
9. Philosophy
a. Of or relating to positivism.
b. Of or relating to laws imposed by human authority rather than by nature or reason alone: "the glaring discrepancy between American positive law and natural rights" David Brion Davis.
c. Of or relating to religion based on revelation rather than on nature or reason alone.
10. Informal Utter; absolute: a positive darling.
11. Mathematics
a. Relating to or designating a quantity greater than zero.
b. Relating to or designating the sign (+).
c. Relating to or designating a quantity, number, angle, or direction opposite to another designated as negative.
12. Physics Relating to or designating an electric charge of a sign opposite to that of an electron.
13. Medicine Indicating the presence of a particular disease, condition, or organism: a positive test for pregnancy.
14. Biology Indicating or characterized by response or motion toward the source of a stimulus, such as light: positive tropism.
15. Having the areas of light and dark in their original and normal relationship, as in a photographic print made from a negative.
16. Grammar Of, relating to, or being the simple uncompared degree of an adjective or adverb, as opposed to either the comparative or superlative.
17. Driven by or generating power directly through intermediate machine parts having little or no play: positive drive.
n.
1. An affirmative element or characteristic.
2. Mathematics A quantity greater than zero.
3. Physics A positive electric charge.
4. A photographic image in which the lights and darks appear as they do in nature.
5. Grammar
a. The uncompared degree of an adjective or adverb.
b. A word in this degree.
6. Music A division of some pipe organs, similar in sound to the great but smaller and less powerful.

When we look at the word negative we can see that it posses very few traits that would be considered more constructive or better then those which define positivity. They are considered worse ;

neg·a·tive (ng-tv)
adj.
a. Expressing, containing, or consisting of a negation, refusal, or denial: gave a negative answer to our request.
b. Indicating opposition or resistance: a negative reaction to the new advertising campaign.
2. Lacking positive or constructive features, especially:
a. Unpleasant; disagreeable: had a negative experience on his first job.
b. Gloomy; pessimistic: a negative outlook.
c. Unfavorable or detrimental: a negative review; a negative effect on the child's development.
d. Hostile or disparaging; malicious: ran a negative campaign against her opponent.
3. Medicine Not indicating the presence of a particular disease, condition, or organism.
4. Logic Designating a proposition that denies agreement between a subject and its predicate.
5. Mathematics
a. Of or relating to a quantity less than zero.
b. Of or relating to the sign (-).
c. Of or relating to a quantity to be subtracted from another.

d. Of or relating to a quantity, number, angle, velocity, or direction in a sense opposite to another of the same magnitude indicated or understood to be positive.
6. Physics
a. Of or relating to an electric charge of the same sign as that of an electron, indicated by the symbol (-).
b. Of or relating to a body having an excess of electrons.
7. Chemistry Of or relating to an ion, the anion, that is attracted to a positive electrode.
8. Biology Moving or turning away from a stimulus, such as light: a negative tropism.
n.
1. A statement or act indicating or expressing a contradiction, denial, or refusal.
a. A statement or act that is highly critical of another or of others: campaign advertising that was based solely on negatives.
b. Something that lacks all positive, affirmative, or encouraging features; an element that is the counterpoint of the positive: "Life is full of overwhelming odds. You can't really eliminate the negatives but you can diminish them" Art Linkletter.
c. A feature or characteristic that is not deemed positive, affirmative, or desirable: "As voters get to know his liberal views, his negatives will rise" Richard M. Nixon.
3. Grammar A word or part of a word, such as no, not, or non-, that indicates negation. See Usage Note at double negative.
4. The side in a debate that contradicts or opposes the question being debated.
a. An image in which the light areas of the object rendered appear dark and the dark areas appear light.
b. A film, plate, or other photographic material containing such an image.
6. Mathematics A negative quantity.
tr.v. neg·a·tived, neg·a·tiv·ing, neg·a·tives
1. To refuse to approve; veto.
2. To deny; contradict.
3. To demonstrate to be false; disprove.
4. To counteract or neutralize.

The word negativity doesnt contain very many definitions that could be considered good. To say that negativity, or negative people are better the positivity or positive people is a contradiction of terms.

Our universe strives to be better. The organisms on this planet strive to become something more, the caterpillar strives to become a butterfly. This is evolution, evolution goes in a positive direction.

When i use the term indigo, im using it as a reference point. Im not just here to help them but also to help people who are of a positive nature. Indigos are positive, their deepest negativities stem from their very positive characteristics.

It would be correct to say that using indigos as a reference point from where i can talk to people who are of a positive nature may seem a bit like a massive generalisation but i know for a fact that people who are of true positive nature will resonate with the whole concept and its the best possible term i can think of that has this effect to draw positive people in to come together and sit down and talk. As a people we have lost this connection to one another, i would like to see this built up but personally i would much rather build these connections with positive rather then negative people.

There are already quite a few who responded negativly to this thread. It expresses your true nature. Ive also seen quite a few who have responded positivly and in a rational respectfull manner so i can tell the difference between who and who i do not want to share my time with.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #70
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

So.. if you think George Walker Bush is "better" then us then your not on my team buddy. We are better then him. We want whats good for this planet and he just wants to see it destroyed with his reptilian brained mentality.

That is the only instance where i would call Indigos 'better' then anyone else.We are all better the some of the murderous scum out there and so are you. Not everyone is equal, everyone is different. Everyone has their flaws, but i assure you, i consider myself much better and superior then the likes of Hitler.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-11-2008 at 03:45 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #71
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I was sat in the garden and thought it was about time someone replied to this thread so I came in to have a look and here you are
Great stuff

Anyway you need a balance yin and yang
As for being possitive, you definitely are no better than me and I'm positive about that
Old 10-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #72
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was sat in the garden and thought it was about time someone replied to this thread so I came in to have a look and here you are
Great stuff

Anyway you need a balance yin and yang
As for being possitive, you definitely are no better than me and I'm positive about that
I never said i was. It was you who said that.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #73
Swanny
I dont need a label !

No I think we are the same/equal whether or not one or both of us are indigo
Old 10-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #74
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

According to the concept of holography (holographic universe) or the One
then all of us have each other and the entire creation within us. Thus ALL
of us have Indigo and all other things within us. According to this idea we
are not better but we might be more "aware" of our connections with all
of creation. The Maya say "In Lak'ech" which might translate as meaning
"I am another You".

=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #75
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
So.. if you think George Walker Bush is "better" then us then your not on my team buddy. We are better then him. We want whats good for this planet and he just wants to see it destroyed with his reptilian brained mentality.

That is the only instance where i would call Indigos 'better' then anyone else.We are all better the some of the murderous scum out there and so are you. Not everyone is equal, everyone is different. Everyone has their flaws, but i assure you, i consider myself much better and superior then the likes of Hitler.
Wow... so much negativity and elitism. You are not better than Hitler, GWB, or anyone or any of histories tyrants. You are not less than Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Ghandi, Mother Teresa or anyone else. You just are... everything is. Actions can be judged, but the way a person acts can change. Compassion is everything. The self proclamation that a "i" am better than another is just another elitist thought form.

Who is to say that these peoples actions are not necessary for the whole of humanity to evolve. It is the catalyst for change. When a person has nothing, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. And its the same for the whole of humanity. Think of it this way, we are all allowed to be exposed to these "negative" events... and there must be a reason for it.

The more I see the posts of self proclaimed indigos... the more I see people who are suffering, and are looking for something to explain it.