Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #1
zuni

Exclamation our true mother ...earth

aloha ....for those of you who think there is some negativity her i would like to explain a very important point.....the earth is our mother....our real mother from her our bodies come and to her we will give them back.....the earth is our true mother....not our blood mothers....without the earth NONE of us would be alive.....with that being said clearly.....this system...society.....what ever you want to call it (i call it the monster) that make our life easy makes our mother earth scream with pain....only not meny of us can hear her because through this system of exploiting her we have been cut off form cumunication with her.......

nobody wants to leave there comfort zone......everyone wants to be happy and fluffy.....and everyone want their family to be safe.....but i ask you again what about our mother.......call me whatever but i have been traveling for 20 years and i have seen the blatent disrespect from humans twords our mother......i have developed a much deeper love for our mother earth then i have for humans......

i have lived many years as a minialist......i do not need all these riduculious comforts of western humans.....this is the first forum that i have ever chatted on......but the thing i would like for you all to understand is the planet is sick....and if this system is allowed to contineue......our children will NEVER see the plants and animals we see....not only that but the earth her self will have to perform a purification......if she is forced to do this it will take out meny more people than the collapse of the financial system.....trust me...... so realize this is not a negativity......itīs a plee to all the humans out there who are able to hear the crying of there true mother..the earth.....

we are all one...nature is an inter connected system.......we need to start repecting and standing up for our mother....because without her......there is NO life here period......lets untie to heal the planet insted of letting her be exploited more.......donīt be afrain because as you heal her she will protect you.....that the way mother nature works.....remember this is an incredible oportunity for spiritual growth......
peace......
Old 10-08-2008, 01:27 AM   #2
doodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: our true mother ...earth

thank you.
doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:57 AM   #3
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Very well said, thanks for those words , may the love and light be with you. Namaste.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:08 AM   #4
paganwoman

thank you so much zuni......I got tears reading your post - I have been 'lurking' as they say, reading all the posts and shaking my head at all the judgements being made about one personality or the other - none of this is "personal" but it is very intimately connected to who we are as human beings. are we ready to be fully human? to shake loose of all the conditioning/belief structures that have been fed to us? are we ready for the new paradigm? are we going to give up the monetary system? are we ready for the spiritual changes/developments? are we ready to move out of our comfort zones?

just a gentle reminder that the lovely people who are volunteering their time to moderate have consistently asked for RESPECT...if we can't do it here, how could we conceivably do it in a state of chaos?

lim limt (thank you in my language)
paganwoman
Old 10-08-2008, 02:10 AM   #5
happyhollerguy

Yes Yes Well Said!!!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 02:22 AM   #6
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The origin of life on earth is due to our Great Mother Earth. Is just too bad how often we are ungrateful to her, we take her for granted. We abuse her,
pollute her, alter its natural frequencies with weapons like HAARP. Nuke her to test weapons which kills and pollutes her. Poison her waters. We all of us are guilty of this. Yet mother Earth still loves us and continues giving us life.
Thank you Zuni for reminding us of our Great Mother Earth.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:20 AM   #7
Racsouran
Banned

in full awareness of the situation i can state that we are just bacteria. By now, we are just that, an illness of the planet that should be erradicated.

A kind of bacteria that can be turned into a symbiotic organism though, wich could enhance earth itself. This probability is the one i least expect to happen, in maybe throusands of years.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #8
day
Retired Avalon Member

good words Zuni
Miigwetch
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #9
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: our true mother ...earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
in full awareness of the situation i can state that we are just bacteria. By now, we are just that, an illness of the planet that should be erradicated.
Racsouran I know the feeling.

There are those here on earth really agreeing: it's all going too far, mother earth cannot hold it anymore, things must change.
They have a solution!!!
They plan to depopulate the earth to something like 5% of the amount of people now. When that's done, they can start all over again, same way, as they always did.

Very strange we all sometimes end up thinking depopulation is the only way to resolve the problem. Me too. But then we stand along side those, with their ugly plans to murder 95% of the population. A scary thing to see. How can we agree with such a thing?
And that's not all there is.
We all talk, again and again, about: things have to change... soon, sooner, soonest(?).
But in fact, we point our finger to others. Ok, we sometimes try a little to live in a more ecologically responsible way. But we are so addicted to so many things, to a certain lifestyle. "Do I really have to change this, and that... and that too?" So when it concerns change, we rather keep pointing our finger to others. Much easier.

So, yes. If we don't learn to live in another way, we are like germs to mother earth, needing to be erradicated.
I just hope, the cure works fast, is painless and that those with their ugly plans are not the death doctors, who will remain afterward. They are the worst to continue our heritage.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #10
pkirby
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Zuni
pkirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #11
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuni View Post
aloha ....for those of you who think there is some negativity her i would like to explain a very important point.....the earth is our mother....our real mother from her our bodies come and to her we will give them back.....the earth is our true mother....not our blood mothers....without the earth NONE of us would be alive.....with that being said clearly.....this system...society.....what ever you want to call it (i call it the monster) that make our life easy makes our mother earth scream with pain....only not meny of us can hear her because through this system of exploiting her we have been cut off form cumunication with her.......

nobody wants to leave there comfort zone......everyone wants to be happy and fluffy.....and everyone want their family to be safe.....but i ask you again what about our mother.......call me whatever but i have been traveling for 20 years and i have seen the blatent disrespect from humans twords our mother......i have developed a much deeper love for our mother earth then i have for humans......

i have lived many years as a minialist......i do not need all these riduculious comforts of western humans.....this is the first forum that i have ever chatted on......but the thing i would like for you all to understand is the planet is sick....and if this system is allowed to contineue......our children will NEVER see the plants and animals we see....not only that but the earth her self will have to perform a purification......if she is forced to do this it will take out meny more people than the collapse of the financial system.....trust me...... so realize this is not a negativity......itīs a plee to all the humans out there who are able to hear the crying of there true mother..the earth.....

we are all one...nature is an inter connected system.......we need to start repecting and standing up for our mother....because without her......there is NO life here period......lets untie to heal the planet insted of letting her be exploited more.......donīt be afrain because as you heal her she will protect you.....that the way mother nature works.....remember this is an incredible oportunity for spiritual growth......
peace......

Yes I know .. that is the truth ..

but with closed hearts people wlll not know .. and we will die with our mother the earth

so people wake up and feel this truth ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote