Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchronistic9 View Post
yes sheashore I have also listened to freemans interview with eric jon phelps and to say sun revolves around sun is odd
You mean to say sun revolves around earth...

Quote:
but the man interviewing him believes Obama is a cloned replica of akenahaten.
Yeah, I know. There is very advanced technology that we all need to research. And we all need to observe and connect dots.

I find Freeman to be very credible, as I do Alex Jones.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:46 PM   #27
synchronistic9
Avalon Senior Member

so your gonna take what freeman says about obama being cloned without proof and not question the sanity of it yet discrediting eric jon phelps for saying as equal an insane thing and saying alex jones is credible , have you seen the videos of him at the gun rally acting like a maniac? oh yea thats credible to me! LOL! he also bought a house worth $726,000. I guess all that credibility making him rich!
synchronistic9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #28
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Sorry I dis agree, because love is using your own power to create without controlling others.(Co-creating)

Fear is a state when your using your power of deception to control others!!
(Destruction)
Don't need to discuss what love and fear is. You should know this already!!!!
Does that mean you won't be participating in you new thread?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20075

I kind of hoped you would.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #29
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
so your gonna take what freeman says about obama being cloned without proof and not question the sanity of it yet discrediting eric jon phelps for saying as equal an insane thing
I disagree that the two assertions are parallel.

Quote:
have you seen the videos of him at the gun rally acting like a maniac?
No. I'm not interested.

Quote:
! he also bought a house worth $726,000.
This is irrelvant.

Maybe if he bought a $2,000,000 home I might want to do some checking...

I have been listening to Alex Jones for four years. He actually reads legislation and United Nations documents. He reads books. He talks to the police and other contacts. He connects dots. He sees below the surface. He knows what he's talking about. He's the spearhead of the movement to push back the New World Order agenda, as far as I'm concerned.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:19 PM   #30
synchronistic9
Avalon Senior Member

no your not interested? So if alex does step out of line or acts like a maniac, its hear no evil see no evil, if i dont see it it doesnt exist stance? No one is free from criticism! check out your hero in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7BW2CaPUw
Old 02-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #31
synchronistic9
Avalon Senior Member

Eric Jon Phelps exposes Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones 8/15/07 C&D1/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDUMp0OniVI
Old 02-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #32
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Sorry I dis agree, because love is using your own power to create without controlling others.(Co-creating)

Fear is a state when your using your power of deception to control others!!
(Destruction)
Don't need to discuss what love and fear is. You should know this already!!!!
Does that mean you won't be participating in you new thread?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20075

I kind of hoped you would.
Why? I already know what right and whats wrong by hart.
and I stated the difference between fear and love it is simple

Another one for fear is when your have no wisdom and no knowledge then you can be controlled

Last edited by mu2143; 02-14-2010 at 05:41 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no your not interested? So if alex does step out of line or acts like a maniac, its hear no evil see no evil, if i dont see it it doesnt exist stance? No one is free from criticism! check out your hero in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7BW2CaPUw
I might at some point. But not because you're commanding that I do so.

I will spend my time watching videos that I think are of value.

There is a huge amount of stuff out there. I am selective about how I spend my time.

Also, this thread is taking on a nasty tone. It's probably not going to be worth much more of my time.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #34
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Please leave the ranting to the experts.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #35
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
He's the spearhead of the movement to push back the New World Order agenda, as far as I'm concerned.
Seashore, I think this is the single most important point you bring up about Alex Jones. The New World Order. What if you found out all these conspiracy theories pinning everything on NWO were actually a clever ruise to cover for the real bad guys. And as you say; Alex Jones is the spearhead to 'push' (or push back) the New World Order agenda.

Fact is the world is far too tumultous and divided and so many wars and conflicts still going on, the idea that true globalization or a one world government is anywhere near our timeframe is absurd and a deliberate ghost chase for the alternative community. So here we have a conspiracy theory that isn't much of a conspiracy, the fact that a one world government will someday happen; nobody is even denying. So why is Alex Jones promoting this NWO nonsense, especially since hes a major source of influence within the truth communities, his opinions carry weight, its obvious.

Now there are two explanations for this; either he's an accomplice deliberately pushing this train of thought, or, the possibility I find more likely, is that he's been compromised or silenced by these same people, and hence not an agent, but nevertheless compromised.

The group I am positing here that are silencing Alex Jones or all together him being an accomplice: The Anti-Defamation League.

Conversely, there are sources outright confirming his promotion by the ADL.

On a side note, I fully understand and appreciate the fact there are many people who are constantly discredited within these fields, however all the evidence clearly points to foul play here and it cannot be brushed away or denied, it must be confronted if its true, not buried, and it is extremely unlikely that its not true.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #36
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Fact is the world is far too tumultous and divided and so many wars and conflicts still going on, the idea that true globalization or a one world government is anywhere near our timeframe is absurd and a deliberate ghost chase for the alternative community.
You're making a proclamation here which is your opinion, but I simply disagree. It's a broad statement. It would be better if you would narrow your focus for the purpose of discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post

The group I am positing here that are silencing Alex Jones or all together him being an accomplice: The Anti-Defamation League.

Conversely, there are sources outright confirming his promotion by the ADL.
People talk about the fact that Alex Jones' wife is Jewish and that he does not talk about Zionism and he does not talk about the Vatican.

I am of the opinion that Alex's focus is on international bankers who are pulling the strings behind the scene, and that this is what is important to emphasize.

It is the bankers, who is working for them, and how they go about fooling the public that we should be focusing on. I think he has his eye on the ball.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:17 PM   #37
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

quoteing myplanet

Personally, I went through the whole cycle of "religiously" following several dozen "alt news" sites, like Jones, Icke, Rense, Quayle, and many other "watchers and reporters". Until I realized that I was unknowingly chasing my own fears around. And that's not bad at all, because having exposed myself, I was able to locate within myself what that outside fear was mirroring inside of myself, and I was able to clear it out.

THEN I was able to open my eyes and really see the bigger picture.

I recognize where you are at, because I went through the same thing myself. Accusing people of being blind or afraid of looking at the truth. Until I realized how presumptuous that was of me, and how none of the nonsense I was afraid of and trying to convince others they should also be afraid of, ever came to pass. Remember all that hype about the fema trains. OOOOOH, they're lined up right outside my town. I can see them when I climb up this high tree. Run for the hills. It's GOING ON RIGHT NOW RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING THROUGH IT. DON"T BLAME ME WHEN YOUR DOOR COMES CRASHING IN AT 3:00 AM AND YOU ARE HAULED AWAY TO THE CAMPS FOR YOUR RE-EDUCATION!!!!!!!

this is just about right for me to.. we are all at different stages of the initiation process as a human race..

alex jones is cool to get people slapped out of their slumber then you move on.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #38
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i dont listen to alex jones anymore,the final straw was after watching the texas gun rally debacle and his true colors came out. i never listened to him much anyway. i listen to rense now and again depending on the guests. mostly you realise its just hearsay and rumour. we know the general gist of whats going on. details are just to throw us off and keep us chasing our tails.

alex jones alive....
bill cooper dead......
Old 02-14-2010, 07:35 PM   #39
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

MU and MYPLANET

i think you guys are suffering from a barrier in understanding

you guys are both on the same page... just believe different things will come to pass

no one is trying to control...

and mu I think what MP is saying is not one of ignorance... everyones reality is different... the only source of truth is INSIDE... can't be proven by outside "facts" such as those presented by jones and icke etc.

we are all moving through sections of possibility, and things will always change relative to the individual
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

One thing about Alex Jones that I am puzzled about, however, is the fact that he showcases Rima Laibow and Gen Bert Stubblebine on his show.

I have chalked this off to not vetting thoroughly, but I am alert for other explanations for this if they come along.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #41
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
bill cooper dead......
I listened to a recording of him going on and on about Alex Jones being a liar. His tone was such that I did not find him to be credible.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #42
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I listened to a recording of him going on and on about Alex Jones being a liar. His tone was such that I did not find him to be credible.
im more thinking of alex saying that bill cooper was rude and disrispectful on his show before 9/11 . he clearly wasnt. anyway the world doesnt revolve around what alex jones ect says. i dont really care anymore what they come out with. 4hrs radio a day and lots of websites, hes got to keep the ball rolling for as long as he can so hes got tp put alot of filler out there. he prob makes a tidy living of it. gl to him. ive moved on.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #43
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
alex jones is cool to get people slapped out of their slumber
In my opinion, the world needs Alex Jones to keep doing this. He is the most knowledgeable spokesperson and brings on the best guests to educate the public: Webster Tarpley, Max Keiser, Paul Craig Roberts, John Perkins, Wayne Madsen, Bob Chapman...
Old 02-14-2010, 08:22 PM   #44
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

My apologees.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 02-15-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #45
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Something about an elephant i think.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #46
observer
Avalon Senior Member

It so often amazes me how those with the least amount of understanding, usually have the most to say....

Let's all just ignore the evidential fact that the legends of "reptiles" have permeated the creation stories of EVERY indigenous people on the planet. Snakes, dragons, alligators, winged serpents, and a myriad of other forms of reptiles are depicted in mythologies from around the globe.

Do you think this was all made-up. NO!!! These mythologies are the interpretations of a primitive people trying their best - in the understanding of their time - to describe the phenomenon they where observing.... Reptilian Aliens "coming down" and influencing the social structure of civilization.... since the dawn of civilization.

Just as in our modern understanding of dimensions, what was once termed "manifestations of demons", can now be understood as entities from another dimension materializing here in this particular density. Reptiles are VERY real.... do the research !!!

It's obvious to me anyone making a statement regarding David Icke's reference to reptilian manipulation as bulls**it, has never read David Icke, or followed his research.

Anyone who follows the evidential trail [volumes of hard evidence - not "channeled" material - I might add] can be led to no other conclusion.

Discounting the importance of the message to society of people like David Icke, Alex Jones, or even our co-founder Bill Ryan for interviewing David, by calling them a "cook" is a great dis-service to the current needs of Humanity....

Did anyone even listen to the video where David is describing the difference between Fear and Knowledge?

Last edited by observer; 02-14-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: correct spelling error/add rhetorical question
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #47
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
It so often amazes me how those with the least amount of understanding, usually have the most to say....

Did anyone even listen to the video where David is describing the difference between Fear and Knowledge?
Drat and blast, you beat me to the draw on this, my sentiments entirely.

I too have a question. Besides listening to the part on the difference between fear and knowledge, did anyone take their head out of the sand to try too UNDERSTAND what David was saying?

Hmmmm, I thought not.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:44 AM   #48
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Gentlemen, gentlemen,
This thread sounds like a bunch of old men bickering... so I must join!
(i will try to make a more productive post later tonight)

Firstly, i love Alex Jones for the educational role he plays. Secondly he can be called a fear monger for those that live in fear. I prefer to think of him as a Texas talk-radio host with a monster-truck-rally delivery. Is that a compliment or a disgrace?

Not really into his media products but i do appreciate his presence, in person, at demonstrations. He can energize a crowd. Just remember that he is a member of at least one secret society & he refuses to discuss Zionism, be that as it is.

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 02-15-2010 at 04:58 AM.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:29 AM   #49
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mu2143
And here there is a lot of newagers that go like... ooo it is fearmongering when they them self do not really know what there talking about is there own state of being.(They talk about love when there in a state of FEAR, is what I call lying to your self by pretending love) which in it self is another form of dictatorship
I agree with you. There are people who can not look at what is really going on, choosing to be blinded by channeled messages, idea of ascension, pseudo-science, or new age spirituality. Underlying feeling is a deeply suppressed fear. We can not judge them because not everybody has inner strengths to move out of his or her comfort zone and face those feelings.

Quote:
Originally posted by Myplanet2
I have no fear, yet I really don't want to hear the fearmongering anymore, because it has nothing to do with the "truth" 90% of the time. What it has to do with is rumours, innuendos, speculations, gossip, disinfo, lies, possibilities, NLP and PTB plans.
True. It sells, isn’t?

Quote:
What do these people like Icke, Jones, Rense, Quayle, Deagle, etc really know? They know no more than you or I. They "THINK". They wallow around in all this mental construction of their's and mix facts with their own speculations, and often faulty intuition.
I would not throw baby out of the bathtub. They are playing an important role to wake people up from mass hypnosis. It is a good shock therapy. However, it is dangerous when people stay with them too long rather than seeking the truth on their own.

Quote:
This subject deserves it's own thread, so when I get a chance I'll start one on this misconception about fear/love and we can discuss this till the subject dies of old age.
Human mind is very tricky and utilizes many defense mechanisms that protect us to feel our feelings. Intellectualization is one of the most dangerous ego defenses used in our left brain society. BTW, love is a verb.

Best regards
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:40 AM   #50
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Never trust someone with a bullhorn.

And David Icke is still convinced on the reptilians and yet, where's the proof that they exist, other than a few dodgy youtube videos that look more like artifacting than genuine decloaking.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote