Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Wheres Kissinger?

A couple of weeks ago I heard un-substantiated claims that Henry Kissinger had been kidnapped and mostly likely presumed dead. I usually dont pay these stories any real attention, but this has me somewhat interested. I believe Ben Fulford is either the one claiming this and/or agreeing with it.

Has anyone got some info on this little conspiracy? The only thing Ive been shown so far is an article written by Kissinger in the Wallstreet journal on the 19th.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...282735008.html

But that is not a live siting. lol. I cant believe Im hooked on this, but I am.

Thanks

Peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wheres Kissinger?

Yes I was facinated by this story as well...I did a search the other day and found nowt!!!

Several stories seem to tie in with the first one...sooooo perhaps he really has gone awol...

The PTW ....WERE!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #3
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Yes I was facinated by this story as well...I did a search the other day and found nowt!!!

Several stories seem to tie in with the first one...sooooo perhaps he really has gone awol...

The PTW ....WERE!!!

viking
Indeed!!

I'll be honest and say that I dont wish for death to solve humanities problems, but instead positive action. That said, I would still see an event like this as an indicator that changes are in the works with internal government relations and authorities. Obviously I cant speak on the outcome or even the direction in which these changes are heading, but they still are important to try and monitor none the less. It also would give me more initiative to listen to Mr. Fulfords view.

Anyhoo, I will check up on this daily now. I've decided to make this issue fairly important relating to global power shifts and what not.

peace
Old 01-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #4
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

When I first heard this, I immediately thought that his "kidnapping" was set up to allow him to disappear from the public eye. He's been in "the thick of it" since the early years and I can only imagine this would give him more opportunity to engage in dastardly deeds with his PTW cronies.
Firinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #5
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn View Post
When I first heard this, I immediately thought that his "kidnapping" was set up to allow him to disappear from the public eye. He's been in "the thick of it" since the early years and I can only imagine this would give him more opportunity to engage in dastardly deeds with his PTW cronies.
That is a good point. If an official report were to claim kidnapping and close the situation with no body or evidence of death, I would agree that going underground, so to speak, would be the likely case.

Thanks

peace
Old 01-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

As long as, wherever he is, he isn't causing death and destruction to people whose "stuff" is needed by someone who doesn't want to pay for it, it's fine by me.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #7
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

There is quite a bit of him in the archives:

* The Changes - 1975 - BBC Children's TV series about destroying technology
* Timewatch: Gladio - 1992 Extremely rare BBC series on NATO's secret fascist army in Europe
* Webster Tarpley: Able Danger - 2006 - Were US Special Forces responsible for 911? Tarpley's history of False-Flag terrorism
* Oh! What a Lovely War - 1969 - Richard Attenborough's deleted anti-war film
* Pandora's Box - 1992 - Adam Curtis' exploration of Science as a kind of religion
* Dennis Potter In Person - 1994 - Royal Television Society McTaggart Lecture and Without Walls special
* The Mayfair Set - 1999 - Adam Curtis' documentary series about Thatcherite 'gangster capitalists' and the destruction of British industry
* The Century of the Self - 2002 - BBC2 - Adam Curtis' documentary series about Bernays, Freud and P.R.
* The Power of Nightmares - 2004 - BBC2 - Adam Curtis examines the belief that 'International Terrorism' and the accompanying 'War on Terror' is a dark fantasy of the rich and powerful cooked up to justify permanent war
* The Beyond Within - 1986 - BBC - Max Whitby's exploration of the origins and consequences of LSD
* (now with famous Zircon episode too) Secret Society - 1986 - BBC - Duncan Campbell's examination of secret cabinet committees
* The Trials of Henry Kissinger - 2003 - BBC documentary challenging Henry Kissinger's's integrity
* The Secret Rulers of the World - 2001 - C4 - Jon Ronson on Bilderberg and similar phenomena
* Masons and Merchants - 1990's - Two HTV (now ITV-West) documentaries - Gloucestershire Freemasons and Merchant Venturers

Also, before he found (...sought...) cover in Autumn 2001 NY smoke:

Some stones tossed in the pond make an amazing splash. Weight, not luster, causes the best splashes, and so it is with Christopher Hitchens' slim new volume, The Trial of Henry Kissinger, whose weight is in the gravity of the human loss it documents. Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and East Timor stand out for the sheer casualty numbers, Chile and Cyprus for the conniving and intrigue. (CovertAction Quarterly, April / June 2001) http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ki...rs_Crimes.html
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:11 PM   #8
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Some have suggested he is a clone. Anyone else heard this?
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
Some have suggested he is a clone. Anyone else heard this?
No, just GWB. I've wondered though if they'll raise Osama bin Laden to help corroborate the new tapes - wonder if there's some of him around... for the tanks.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Off planet? "Pigs In Space" comes to mind. Kissinger being a Muppet with a hand controlling him.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:53 PM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

another thing that sprang to my mind was most people dont know who he is or evcen care, so its not like he needs an excuse to dissapear.

i mean he isnt on pop idol or anything..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:57 AM   #12
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I first heard the report from Christopher Story in mid December...First it was reported Kissinger had been arrested. Then further reports said it was "rumored" that Kissinger had been executed by MI-6 agents on Dec 12 with two close associates who were corrupt bankers working for Kissinger.

Christopher Story still stands by his report and as of mid Jan no one has seen or heard from Kissinger. Here's the initial report:

http://www.worldreports.org/news/251...asury_and__fed
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:34 AM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Strange isn't it...we all take Sorcha's stories with a pinch of salt...but hey!!

Where is he then???

Slightly off topic have you heard the latest with Sorcha???

January 28, 2010

Obama Tells Putin US Will Surrender To Afghan Taliban

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Shocking reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that
President Obama placed an “urgent” call to Prime Minister Putin on
Tuesday wherein he “pleaded” for Russia to withdrawal its objections to
removing Afghanistan’s top Taliban leadership from the United Nations
list of the World’s most wanted terrorists that the United States, under
former President Bush, had ordered to be put on this list in the first
place after their, the Americans, being attacked on September 11, 2001.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1329.htm

Perhaps the dismantling slowly of the war machine!!! Hey we can live in hope!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:41 PM   #14
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

maybe sorcha faal has given up writing bollox cause his cover is blown. who knows. chrsitpoher storey on the o0ther hand was once legitimate but has been taken for a ride im assuming. i dont think kissenger being here or not is rellevant ..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #15
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
maybe sorcha faal has given up writing bollox cause his cover is blown. who knows. chrsitpoher storey on the o0ther hand was once legitimate but has been taken for a ride im assuming. i dont think kissenger being here or not is rellevant ..
I offered my views on why I feel it is "relevant". Surely you agree that characters operating within the secret government are more important to follow then the puppets. Its merely an issue of seeking the truth. Thanks.

peace
Old 01-29-2010, 03:21 AM   #16
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Talking Re: Wheres Kissinger?

FRED!
If you don't know where he is then I can only guess.

This interesting suggestion is found HERE

With my guess I am reminded by his real age when we were last graced with his useless eaterness.

Could BE!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg khalkiss_on.jpg (11.5 KB, 133 views)
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:20 AM   #17
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Hopefully he went to Mars and isn't coming back...
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:04 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I would love to have a late night, heart to heart talk, next to a fireplace, with Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and George H.W. Bush...but I don't think the alien presence stuff they know about is pleasant. The negotiations which might occur between these men and malevolent non-humans would probably make the Paris Peace Talks look like a Sunday School Class. I don't think these men have lived pleasant lives at all. I don't envy them one bit. Some say that certain top people are soul scalped or clones...or completely taken over by malevolent non-humans...or even the possibility of non-humans posing as some of these people. I don't know much about that sort of thing. I'm just passing on what I've heard one or two admittedly extreme sources say. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I'm getting more jaded, cynical, and stoic every day. In a few years...I'm probably going to be a real S.O.B.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-29-2010 at 07:14 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:36 AM   #19
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I would love to have a late night, heart to heart talk, next to a fireplace, with Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and George H.W. Bush...but I don't think the alien presence stuff they know about is pleasant. The negotiations which might occur between these men and malevolent non-humans would probably make the Paris Peace Talks look like a Sunday School Class. I don't think these men have lived pleasant lives at all. I don't envy them one bit. Some say that certain top people are soul scalped or clones...or completely taken over by malevolent non-humans...or even the possibility of non-humans posing as some of these people. I don't know much about that sort of thing. I'm just passing on what I've heard one or two admittedly extreme sources say. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I'm getting more jaded, cynical, and stoic every day. In a few years...I'm probably going to be a real S.O.B.

Namaste
Hello Orthodoxy*****,

I can tell you have a strong heart. I would also assume you are a wise philosopher. I rarely see individuals talk about the internal weight of these elite. I too would like a sit-down, although a full bar would also need to be present.. I am too sensitive.

So many stories run through my mind about the ruling class. It really is a fascinating subject. And yet I never concern myself with the elite circle. I haven't really thought why. But come to think of it, I imagine that along with the darkest of feelings and actions, there are probably a couple stories of people in this circle doing such loving acts that it would be very overwhelming. The whole situation must be tiring on the soul beyond my cycles and times.

I think that Kissinger and gang's situation is so real and unapologetic, that maybe its not even something that I could touch even if I wanted to.

That said, Thanks for your post. I liked it alot.

peace
Old 01-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #20
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe he's lying low, though it would be great if he were dead!!

Mars... hmm. It's supposed to make everyone who goes there really sick and/or depressed, so maybe he's stuck there in perfect depression bardo! That would also be great!!

I wonder if he's lying low, because there's a big ****pa list of IOC Members, this prince, that princess, HRH, HSH... That would be IOC=International Olympic Committee. It's got to be handy having a lot of dedicated, fit, physically talented people skating in circles rather than coming after ... Anyway, Kissinger as the mass exterminator, US foreign policy, is top ****pa: 'Honour Member.' I remember the skimming and corruption under Samaranch.

The Vancouver Olympics 2010 are Feb 12-28. With the '84 LA alien and Rik Clay's work '12 London (more importantly, Clay's death), it's almost as though this tops hotdog doesn't want attention drawn to himself. Guess: He may pop his wienie after the Games.

Oops, that's crude.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:22 AM   #21
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

wonder if they're in the process of cloning him....he'll pop up in a couple of months looking 10 yrs younger, healthier and evil as ever. A synthetic Kissinger, that's all the world needs!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #22
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

who cares? as long as he's gone.

useless eater!

p.s. sorry if this offends anyone and is not in the highest of spititiual intentions, bad fluffy
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #23
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post

useless eater!

p.s. sorry if this offends anyone and is not in the highest of spititiual intentions, bad fluffy
You have offended my honor sir, and now we must duel!!

But.....Is he Gone?

This is the topic of discussion.

(Pats Fluffy on the head)

peace
Old 01-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #24
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post

useless eater!

Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #25
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Surprise, surprise ... Kissinger is still around! I saw him on the news. He is one of the participants at the 2010 Munich Security Conference MSC
Please check the link below - one does not have to undersand German language - just look at the pictures! It is insane!
http://www.securityconference.de/

in Love and Light
Astra
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote