Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Is Death a Bad Thing?
Very bad: avoid at all cost 0 0%
Bad: avoid at all cost 0 0%
Undesired: avoid if possible 3 6.12%
Undesired: not so bad 1 2.04%
It dose't matter: we all go sometime 6 12.24%
Unavoidable: accept it 10 20.41%
Unavoidable: warm up to it 4 8.16%
Desired: at the appoionted time 22 44.90%
Desired: at any time 5 10.20%
Wanted: right now 1 2.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2010, 04:24 AM   #1
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Death Really A Bad Thing? I want your opinion

With all the disturbing things and wonderful things we have been researching over the years, it seems at times there are more questions than answers.

For me it was learning about how the banking system works that started my journey about 3 years ago. From there it all began to unravel as I discovered that planet Earth is ruled by a small number of psychopaths who despise humanity and are ravenous to consume everything in site for the feeding of desires and extreme self indulgence. They have total control over the Earth and have had for thousands, if not millions, of years; and all attempts to stop them have failed.

The desire to look outside our visible reality for freedom is strong...so...we think...and..we look and we ponder and we reason...

There must be another form of reality that is reachable to us. Maybe we are in it already. Maybe it is in us. Maybe that's where we came from. Maybe thats where we are going. Maybe we are dreaming it all.

Which leads us to the question....

Is Death Really a Bad Thing?

Comments please!
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:27 AM   #2
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Death Really A Bad Thing? I want your opinion

no
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:43 AM   #3
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I think that would depend on the person, and whether they had lived a full and satisfying life, or have left things unfinished, as to whether they feel the parting of their soul and body is a good thing at that time or not.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:04 AM   #4
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

death is a part of life ... in life there is death ...
is life a bad thing?
death is not a bad thing either ...

for the ones left grieving for their loved ones ... death is sad ... then equated to being a bad thing ... because it causes 'us' pain ...

for the ones who have passed on ... death is but a walkway ...
to yet another adventure ...
what did buzz light year say ... to infinity and beyond ...

life and death are circular ... no beginning and no end ...
only changes ... within ...

there is as much beauty in death as there is in life ...

there is as much life in death as there is is in life ...

we have not as yet opened up to this realization ... we "think" in terms of limitations ... we don't quite yet fully "feel" ... within expansion ... of what really is ...

but we're getting there ... we're plodding along ...
stepping out of our narrowness and into full expansion of knowing and experiencing all that is ...

death is not bad ... it is though very sad ... when a life is taken ... by another human being or beings ... for self serving agendas ...
that is sad as well as bad ... and this will have to change ...

but death in itself ... is simply but a walkway ... to infinite exploration ... and experiences ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:23 AM   #5
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

its as natural as anything in existence, and plenty of evidence supports that you've done it a bazillion times.

heres a link to my blog about this subject

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com...soul_3953.html

-clark
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:26 AM   #6
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

My tendency is to think that it is not bad.

It is a part of the natural life that we have given ourselves.

In my studys of death like NDE's, OBE's, Astral travel, ETC... I think death gets a general rating of positive.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:35 AM   #7
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I think that death is unnecessary, and why it exists is "beyond" me!
I want God to apologize for it and stop the madness!

I also think that it is rather strange that while we have to eat, something has to die.

I think that God ought to apologize to all and stop the madness.

I don't find a suitable box to check in the multiple choice question.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:42 AM   #8
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

I also think that it is rather strange that while we have to eat, something has to die.

I agree it seems like madness.

Why would God make us in his image and then kill us off?

Why did God produce a planet where the inhabitance eat each other, then say that he loves us?

Maybe God is something other than what we have been told.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:43 AM   #9
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

You can choose more than one option in the poll.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:45 AM   #10
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

I know where you are coming from Moxie!

There is a 'higher agenda' and which relates to what clark has said (I'm rather impressed with him and his holistic perspectives on his site).

The key is consciousness and selfawareness in EVOLVEMENT.
There will be a 'time' as written:
  1. Isaiah 11:7
    And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
    Isaiah 11:6-8 (in Context) Isaiah 11 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Isaiah 65:25
    The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.
    Isaiah 65:24-25 (in Context) Isaiah 65 (Whole Chapter)
Here then is my understanding of 'God's mistake'.

This planet earth is 'alive' just as you are. It has a consciousness distributed on many interwoven levels.
There is a 'root consciousness' due to its spacial volume and its mass and there are trillions of feedback loops with all the lifeforms residing on this planet.
So when an alligator eats a fish for example, the 'consciousness' of all participants, earth, alligator and fish (only to name the three majors there is also atmosphere, other fish and alligators etc. etc interacting) - changes via frequency modulations changing energy selfstates definable by 'experience factors'.

Physically, the 'fish consciousness' becomes part of the alligator - remember the saying you are what you eat; and metaphysically the fish 'becomes alligator conscious'.
Somewhat poetically, the 'dead' fish becomes superconscious from the subconsciousness after becoming unconscious from its waking consciousness'. You can call this a 'spiritual transformation' or collapse/emergence of particle-and wavefunctions in quantum mechanical terms.

Now this might 'blow your mind' (however less so than most others not so weird as ourselves) - the alligator's consciousness is root-coupled in physicality to the planetary consciousness {the alligator grew from an egg using planetary resources say} BUT is also coupled to a 'missing part' of 'alien intelligence'.

Iow PHYSICALLY the alligator is an earth creature, but in terms of its NONHUMAN being (defined in the evolutionary decoupling in say mitochondrial DNA), the alligator is an ET.

This is why the earth is quarantined and remains isolated from the rest of the sentient universe.

The so called GENETIC EXPERIMENT of Man, associated with the 'seeding of the earth' is much more profound, than either the 'New Agers, i.e. Annunaki of Mesopotamian lores' or the 'Theosophists' or name it yourself have discerned so far.

Overall in the planetary perspective; Gaia EXPERIENCES the evolution of its creatures as the evolution of herself as a Gaian Family of Living Consciousness interacting with itself.
So the food-chains of the interdependencies serve as a RAW ENFORCEMENT for the evolution of consciousness. Only in eating each other, can the root consciousness grow into its eventual 'self-realisation' of being more than itself ('I am just a self sovereign body' is caveated by: But I cannot live if I do not CONSUME the air (itself alive in consciousness) around and if I do not CONSUME water and food.
Ergo, the construction of the biological body is temporary and designed to CONSUME consciousnesses to further the Gaian planetary self evolution.
Then of course, Gaia is in constant feedback with the host star RahSol and through the sun to the Solar System and through the Star System to the Galactic Systerm and so forth until the Universal Consciousness is reached in the feedback mechanisms (all frequency defined).

The quarantine of Gaia is a cosequence of its harbouring MAN, the grand genetic experiment by a timeless and spaceless 'program' instigated before and through the Quantum Big Bang.
MAN is destined to assume the role of the 'Cosmic Steward'; the Mirror of SuperConsciousness for all other Mirrors, including 'alien intelligences' technologically far superior to the manmade and invented technology.

BUT, the 'uniqueness' of Gaia (actually playing 'God's Harlot Wife' or the DOG who 'ran away' and gnostically the Barbelo of the Afterthought [Secret Book of John] and the 'Woman' in Revelation12) required a planetary environment of superdiversification and a multitude of interacting lifeforms to 'build up the consciousness' in an environment of survival instincts and self-preservation.

I could go on, but due to the 'delicacy' of this information, I shall only answer questions and not just monologue about it - as is usually the case on these forums.

Your question about the 1 in 10,000 is almost right. The critical mass of (human) consciouness carriers actually incarnated in bodyforms on Gaia is 7,200,000,000 or 7.2 Billion inhabitants. This is then 1 in 50,000.

Now remember the Mayan superlong count is 5x13x144,000 kin-days or 9,360,000 for 25,626.8 civil years and so the proportion is 0.0013.
Iow the present precessional cycle of Cro Magnon Homo Sapiens Sapiens 'cocoonisation' for its metamorphosis into StarMan following the 2012/2013 transition nexus; was preceded by a 20 Million year period of 1/0.0013=769.3 such 'precession cycles' (which were of course different in duration due to a changing planetary rotation rate).

So what happened at the geological time of 20 Million years ago?
The GENETIC EXPERIMENT called MAN began in the consciousness of the planet interacting with 'alien' intelligence to SEED the human consciousness for its grand programmed destiny to BRING the alien consciousness (physically on Gaia in the form of alligators, but metaphysically in 'ET-land' in 'outer space') and theGain consciousness together in CONTACT.
20 Million years ago, the Primate Evolution leading to Modern Man began in the oldest MONKEY found in the Miocene. So in terms of fossil evidence, MonkeyMan entered the Gaian theatres and a new lineage, deviating from the primate 'tree of life' began.

In the Ogliocene about 30 Million years ago all primates (lineages going back to about 65 Million years ago to the extinction of the Dinosaurs and the end of the Mesozoic Era) became extinct except in Africa and Southern-Asia, due to the changing climate (sounds familiar?) and the formation of the Antarctic Ice.
Your 'wonderful world' is even more profound than the most daring of utopian futurists have hitherto imagined.

But yes, for any cosmic civilisation to travel intergalactically and extragalactically requires not only a wormhole technology; but demands a planetary consciousness as holographic fractal of itself to 'energize' this technology.

I'll end here, but shall answer questions, if so asked.
John Shadow
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:51 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Your 'wonderful world' is even more profound than the most daring of utopian futurists have hitherto imagined.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
iT iS, iT iS ~ there is only transitioning energy

~ no 'real' death

iT iS a tyme, when the so-called 'schooled' eXperts
~will realiSe how unschooled
they actually really are
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:54 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

you might want to add, another option

~a timeless spark of energy,
that knows NOT iTs beginning, NOR iTs end~iT just iS what iT iS
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:02 AM   #13
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, the "Death does not exist" option.

Very true.

Maybe " It doesn't matter" comes close.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:09 AM   #14
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member

to every beginning there must be an end and with that end starts another journey . another journey into the heart of your imagination, so you are spinning round and round. i do not believe in one god as i think we are all gods playing a very complex game that is within another game. when death comes for you that just means you are needed somewhere else. you dont have to like it but YOU created it.
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:12 AM   #15
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

When death comes I think I will be filled with anticipation. Maybe that's not the right word.... There's almost a feeling of excitement, but I also want to enjoy my time here. I mean, what's the rush? This time we live in is off the wall, CRAZY, scary, exciting, and maybe the way things are is exactly the way they are supposed to be? After all, if everything was perfect, what would be the point in coming here? We could just stay where we were. Part of this experience, I believe, is trying to make it better for others. Learning to cope with hardships, learning to react with dignity, and the obvious... learning to love and forgive. And have as much fun as you can doing it!!
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:20 AM   #16
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

and seasons change for a reason ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:51 AM   #17
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so excited knowing I'm immortal with this endless adventure in front of me. This is how I see it.... I use to be kind of an atheist but had some events happened in my life and damn! It turned me around! So death is great, it's BIRTH that sucks! haha
Old 01-04-2010, 07:13 AM   #18
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Or, Consider From A Different Perspective

Quote:
http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtop...pid=5158#p5158

Snippage:

Given that we are all
holographic-like fragments of
original Creation, why would
Creation deliberately create a
situation in which it objectively
tortures Itself through its own
creation?

Which Also Begs The “bifurcation premise.“

Quote:
Icke wrote:

When I say it's all an illusion and a computer program, I do mean all is an apparent contradiction that the earth and the cosmos was supposed to have been created by a loving God and yet what we call Nature is a bloody battle-ground in which one animal's survival is dependent on another's, often grotesque, demise.

The law of the wild' was not the creation of a loving God or Oneness in awareness of itself. It was a Matrix software program and, without the control of fear, the relationship between animals, and animals and humans, would be very different.

Do you think the Infinite, where you are now, would wish to see anything suffer and live in fear, never mind create a structure in which this happened as a matter of course?' Nature was another holographic projection that was only 'real' because we were conditioned to believe it was.

The voice said the 'laws' of the natural world reflected the state of being of their creator, the force controlling the Matrix. This was a state of fear and desperation to survive ... a trait of the reptilian brain.

It was just another bloody crime-scene in the wonderful world of Nature. What kind of 'intelligence' creates a natural world in which the survival of one depends on tearing another to pieces? What sick mind would design a global life-cycle in which the participants were in a mode of constant fear - humans as well as the animals? Would a loving God do that? No, but the mind behind the Matrix would, and it has.
Quote:
G A:

As applied in the human realm, there are two aspects to this:
one is empathy and bonding with for those who are suffering (suffering takes many forms, not
just material), the other is genuine regard for the care and upliftment of all life, existence and
consciousness. It this latter perspective that concerns us most. With application of a certain
type of detachment, compassion can be a transitional bridge between the old and new
paradigm realities; between an existence based upon falsehood and an existence based upon
truth; between a cosmos ruled by false creator gods and a cosmos that is connected and an
intimate part of true Source. This is possible because it also evokes a sense of connection and
so we coined the term "discernment with compassion".

In the higher Creation levels, compassion is a new quality that is being learned, thanks in large
part to the intense regard so many have had for humanity. This was in effect an advocacy, on
behalf of humanity, to be accorded further opportunity to be freed of the dark and to be placed
on a new track of spiritual evolution -- in connection with true Source.
Quote:
Auribindo and Mirra. (These were two individuals who served
truth, exposed the falsehood of the dark control, and dedicated their lives to the descent of
higher consciousness into humanity as a path to spiritual evolution and liberation from the
control of the dark forces.)
Quote:
True Oneness with Original
Creation is a high level
resonance and attractor
through which genuine healing
and spiritual evolution can
take place. It is also the avenue
for a true global awakening.
That is why we are here after
all, to know the difference, help
undo the dark force influences,
and not to become energy
fodder for the dark forces.
the goa‘uld parasites

the replicators / borg

the ori / godz

Disintegrated .......

What Then Remains

But The Untainted

Dream.

And the enemy

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=23522#p23522

Realized

And Healed.

Re-Member When Darkness And Light

Were Neither

But Were Components Of A Much Greater Whole.......

Quote:
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=44127#p44127

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3981

Sparked a Re-Search into: Marciniak Lizzies.......

Couple o’ snips from:

http://www.skepticfiles.org/silly/pleiadia.htm

You as members of the Family of Light are sent here to change the frequency
of the planet. It is quite simple. That is what your purpose basically is.
You come as humans, yet you are not just humans. You came from your future
into earth's past.

You all feel that you were born and that you have had many past lives. We
want you to picture a scenario where there is a plague that overruns the
humans in this free-will zone and there is tremendous tyranny and frequency
control, where there is fear and chaos taking over this universe. Quite
imaginable. We want you to understand that technology can become so
far-fetched that those existing in a time period that are besieged,
beleaguered with this kind of frequency, can go back hundreds of thousands
of years to points in time in order to change an existing present. From
those time periods certain energies can change the chronicles of their own
history.

You were sent from a point in the far distant future back through your past
in order to prepare for a time when your talents could be utilized, when
your abilities to sift through systems and change systems instantly could
be manifest, could be put to work. This is some of what you are doing.

In order to understand the system you come from the future back into the
past of the system evolving forward up until the time that you are ripe.
What you are recalling are realities where you simultaneously exist, where
you are simultaneously dealing with another version of the system. As
systems busters and members of the Family of Light you incarnate not just
into the human realm. As you are evolving here on this earth, striving to
understand your identity and to incorporate this inner knowing with a life
in disguise of a human there are portions of yourself working in many other
realities doing the same thing and your world of dreams is the doorway
through which you can very readily access this kind of experience.

Through frequency modulation, the controlling of frequency, there has been
an energy that has taken over many of these Information Centers and life
information, everything as you know it, in your future is coming to a halt.
In the future that we come from it is quite disturbing. We are members of
the Family of Light in the same way that you are. We have been assigned to
go to work with you in our past, in your present, to alter the far-reaching
future by changing events where they first began and where they could be
meaningfully changed in the past from our present. In your present.

QUESTION: Will our present change our past?

PLEIADIANS: Yes. Listen to these words very carefully. You will change the
past by making a new past. Not necessarily by eradicating an old past. Do
you understand? So that a new road, a new probability comes to be.
Everything that exists exists. We want to create a new avenue of choice.
Being that you are systems busters, you are experts on bringing choice into
systems. You go into systems where the choice has been limited. You allow
the choice of a different potential. You are here to bring a potential of
cooperation and harmony. That in itself is in complete opposition to the
future, the future that we are assigned to create an alternate probability
around.

The benefits and the rewards that we have received from this are
multitudinous. What you teach us is invaluable. You are showing us
something, far more than you can ever realize. In your innocence and in
your trust you emit a frequency that we utilize to beam into the future and
we show something to those in our future that you in your now gift them
without even realizing. You are quite noble. In many worlds you are quite
famous. Some day you will know what that means.
SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:15 AM   #19
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Most people consider me strange because I look forward to the moment of death when I cross over again because I know it's a transition into another form of existence, much better than this. Our human body is just a shell we exist in while our soul is here on Earth learning what we came to learn, teaching what we came to teach. When we serve our purpose and learn our lessons here, we shed our human skin and our soul moves on...we've incarnated many times before and we lose our memory of other lives each time we are born.

For me, this lifetime has felt more like I'm here to do a job, or serve a purpose to help others because I've never particularly liked being here this time around. I love the Earth, but hate whats being done to destroy it, I love people but it pains me to see so much poverty, war and hatred. There is so much waste, pollution and environmental destruction its painful to watch the planet deteriorate....

I'm a very spiritual person caught up in a materialistic world and have never had a lot of money, so it's been difficult to say I enjoy life when it's always been a struggle surviving...it's hard watching the planet and civilizations crumble and not have the power to change anything. There are many times I've wondered if death would be a better alternative, because I know life on the other side is a good thing.

Now don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I'm suicidal....it's a perspective I have on death. I also believe that life is sacred and it's not my choice to take my own life, regardless of good the alternative might seem. I'm here for a reason and it's not my decision to decide when my purpose has been served.

So no, I don't believe death is a bad thing at all....
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:20 AM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
I'm so excited knowing I'm immortal with this endless adventure in front of me. This is how I see it.... I use to be kind of an atheist but had some events happened in my life and damn! It turned me around! So death is great, it's BIRTH that sucks! haha
Opps posted this in the wrong browser window please excuse moi

Last edited by Northern Boy; 01-04-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:41 AM   #21
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
welcome BACK I see a few of the gang have arrived the sarcastic remarks are not required you do not have too believe what others believe if you have something else to share please tell the members here what it is we have grown tired of the ridicule game. can you not get over that or HAS IT BECOME A STICKING POINT FOR YOU?
Are you saying I was being sarcastic?
Old 01-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Unavoidable.

Not sure about desirable but certainly not something we can prevent at this stage of our evolution.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:06 AM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you saying I was being sarcastic?
nope

do you feel like you are being that way?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #24
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
nope

do you feel like you are being that way?
NO! but you quoted my post. sooo? It made me wonder that's all. I'm sorry, am I missing something?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
NO! but you quoted my post. sooo? It made me wonder that's all. I'm sorry, am I missing something?
sent u a pm and corrected it