Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Iran Invasion Cancelled Latest News 10/28/2008

What a pleasant surprise to read this latest news report. I can't help but wonder if we as a group have contributed to averting this attack on Iran?

On my last post I have asked that we all focus our collective thaughts to Co-Create our new reality now! Do you believe we made a difference?

What are your thaughts?

Oct 28. In a stunning defeat for Bush and Cheney, the Pentagon cancelled the election-surprise Iran Invasion Plan. We catch Junior at NSA Headquarters where they watched Navy SEALs destroy the nuclear tipped Scud missile that was the centerpiece of the plan...

http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports/GambitCrashes.html

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1225242230

Ace of Hearts
-- ---------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:34 AM   #2
FTOWNBALLA
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Iran Invasion Cancelled Latest News 10/28/2008

THIS IS HILARIOUS, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS ****? THESE STORIES ARE ALL MADE UP! FIND SOMETHING CREDIABLE TO POST.
FTOWNBALLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:34 AM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

YEAH! I got the above message in my email tonight!
Yes, I think we make a difference.

I think all the disaster movies are a mind control attempt to get us thinking about evil alien invasions, etc. on down the list. For years I refused to watch these movies, so that my mind concentrated on more on what I would like to see manifest for planet earth. Now I might watch one to see what the "enemy" is planning to inflict upon us, and I can specifically work to shine light on it and then their plot is foiled.

You, me, Project Avalon, all over the world, I think we are finally on the rapidly increasing part of an exponential curve of humans waking up to the incredibly creative beings that we are. Above and beyond the doom and gloom that people focus on in Deagle's message, he points out that this is the biggest secret they are afraid we will wake up to. It's happening!
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:42 AM   #4
narain
Avalon Senior Member

It is hard to beleive. Is it bcoz now Iran is thinking to attack UK or Israel?
Whatever....Iran is not going to sleep peacefully ever.
narain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:49 AM   #5
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Has this something to do with it ?

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/11031/Russia Knows Whats Going On/
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #6
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

The current president of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is another place man, put there like all leaders to play out the game, their are no opposing sides as all sides are controled by the same people. We can end the game when we stop being caught up in it and being part of it.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:50 AM   #7
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martina View Post
Has this something to do with it ?

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/11031/Russia Knows Whats Going On/
My thoughts exactly Martina...

If I guess at Putins responses after he gained access to the documents and encryption keys it's likely that he will have warned the US to stop these plans and that with any furtherance of those plans they will risk Russian retaliation. Probably with the promise of hitting israel directly since that country is so important to these guys.

If Putin and the russians clearly took a position in this then the war options are right out, the US army had bad chances with Iran but cannot hope to tackle a Russia without the system collapsing. And thus the dark elite is having their options severely restricted.

The friendlies seem to be stepping up their efforts. And these are just the tip of the iceberg. Starseeds and true earthers have been carefully moved into positions of influence as well. Many of them don't even know who they themselves truly are. They just do what they do because it's right for them. For those in harmony with the universe. Small, even symbolic actions can have huge effects. Those working against nature have to put in a strong power to gain a small effect. So it's easy...

I am not sure about that ken welch site, listening to speeches backwards seems a bit contrived. But the underlying feeling of failure after failure is what I am picking up myself.

@Ace of hearts
I didn't know we were sending "failure" energy to the powers that be.. But sign me up. I've been doing just that for a while now, combined with a "Get out and join humanity." message. We're in this together. Them and us. I don't mind letting them keep their wealthy lives. I am not interested in vengeance. I just want an end to the confusion. Preferably by losing enemies and gaining friends. Many of them must be terrified. They need to trust US now.. And that's a very big deal...

Since this is naturally inclined to happen a psychic push in the right direction could have strong effects. So I hear your call, and I'm with you!
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:50 AM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

If this is viable then it could have something to do with the recent secret meeting that Russia and US/western nations had in Finland recently?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:37 AM   #9
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:22 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:40 PM   #10
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

This could be why they went into Sirya?
Iran is not working out....so they are trying anything?...just a thought.

http://www.larouchepac.com/news/2008...aid-syria.html

http://www.larouchepac.com/news/2008...nst-syria.html
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #11
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

You are blowing your credibility blinding posting news sources as fact.

Fourwinds website & whatdoesit mean website & a few other sites have been totaly discredited. (as numourous posts on this forum state if you search for them)

That contain mostly fiction. I know you have good intentions at heart when posting this but by posting it, you make yourself look somewhat gullible. Please dont take this personally but as a Research Libraran, I find this sort of thing very irritating. (not to mention it discredits the ground crew movement too.)

Please be more discerning and check your sources next time.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #12
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
If this is viable then it could have something to do with the recent secret meeting that Russia and US/western nations had in Finland recently?
Do you have references for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Fourwinds website & whatdoesit mean website & a few other sites have been totaly discredited. (as numourous posts on this forum state if you search for them)
Can you link a reference to a specific thread and message? I typed four winds into the search bar and found a huge list of threads. Don't get me wrong, I believe you, but I would like the references just to get the backstory.

Quote:
Please dont take this personally but as a Research Libraran, I find this sort of thing very irritating.
I'm a psychologist.. I frown with the way people sometimes choose to vent their personal frustrations. So I can totally understand where you're coming from

Thank God we're both professionals... Right?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:06 PM   #13
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You are blowing your credibility blinding posting news sources as fact.

That contain mostly fiction. I know you have good intentions at heart when posting this but by posting it, you make yourself look somewhat gullible. Please dont take this personally but as a Research Libraran, I find this sort of thing very irritating. (not to mention it discredits the ground crew movement too.)

Please be more discerning and check your sources next time.

Yes "Eyes Wide Open" you are correct for I feel pretty embarrassed this morning for having taken the bait “so to speak”. Wrong call on my part, for I have acted on impulse instead of discernment and should of doubled and triple check before posting this false alarm. But all is not lost for there is a lesson to be learned from this!

Sorry my friend but this was purely done out of love & good intention.

Ace of Hearts
-- --------------
I Seek Truth, Peace, Purpose
Old 10-29-2008, 03:22 PM   #14
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ace of Hearts, I guess I don't perceive the sources you used as good examples of objective reporting. However, uniting our intentions and visualizations for peace and harmony in the Middle East is an excellent idea.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:24 PM   #15
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Hearts View Post
Yes "Eyes Wide Open" you are correct for I feel pretty embarrassed this morning for having taken the bait “so to speak”. Wrong call on my part, for I have acted on impulse instead of discernment and should of doubled and triple check before posting this false alarm. But all is not lost for there is a lesson to be learned from this!

Ace of Hearts
----------------
I see it this way:
for all the piles of pooh brought this way intentional or unintentional, Another rose grows.. for without all the fertilizer or composite we would be without..

You did good despite what others hold in there hearts..
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #16
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What a pleasant surprise to read this latest news report. I can't help but wonder if we as a group have contributed to averting this attack on Iran?

On my last post I have asked that we all focus our collective thaughts to Co-Create our new reality now! Do you believe we made a difference?

What are your thaughts?

Oct 28. In a stunning defeat for Bush and Cheney, the Pentagon cancelled the election-surprise Iran Invasion Plan. We catch Junior at NSA Headquarters where they watched Navy SEALs destroy the nuclear tipped Scud missile that was the centerpiece of the plan...

http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports/GambitCrashes.html

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1225242230

Ace of Hearts
-----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Yeah, you got punked! These are completely unreliable sources, but might be fun to read for laughs.

Peace
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:42 PM   #17
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i think iran is off the table to. obama will invade pakistan then brzinsky will prob jsut go straight for russia. i dont think we will have iran attacked as its too well defended. pakistan,somlia,syria maybe a few smaller brush fire wars.. i think all this wont happen till end 09 start 10. i beleive we have some effect.. in that we are waking up folks to the truth and people will be more difficult to bully inot a war. this is why they are gonna take ourt money and food away. most will beg to be plugged back inot the matrix. once the masses have succumbed they will have war and the game begins. i tend to think we are a few months away from something big starting.. disaster is not imminent imo
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #18
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Ace of Hearts
----------------
That is a very mature response. Most people would start throwing insults. You are a star!

If only more were like you.

People have a lot to learn from you.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:51 PM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Having been suckered into a number of unsubstantiated news reports over the years on forums I've learned through experience to do a double/triple check by visiting the Drudge Report.. he has links to everywhere in the world, CNN, Rueters, BBC, Netscape and several other news sources to verify the information being presented.

By the way... I loved the title 'Iran Invasion Cancelled.' Next I would like to see 'Armegedden Cancelled Due to Lack of Interest.'
Old 10-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #20
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

as if bush would say he's trying to boycott the election by bombing iran, this makes no sense at all. Also if bush bombed iran then that wouldn't have been bushes decision, it would have been the elites. People are making the assumption that bush wants to stop the election and not realize it's the elites that makes the decisions and what is going to happen. If iran is planned to be bombed, then it will be bombed. People need to realise that it's not bush and his minions that are trying to control the world, it's the people above bush that are.If obama is to be president, then he will be president. If the election is to be postponed then it will, it depends what the elites decide.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:01 PM   #21
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That is a very mature response. Most people would start throwing insults. You are a star!

If only more were like you.

People have a lot to learn from you.

Thanks for the kinds words.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #22
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Having been suckered into a number of unsubstantiated news reports over the years on forums I've learned through experience to do a double/triple check by visiting the Drudge Report.. he has links to everywhere in the world, CNN, Rueters, BBC, Netscape and several other news sources to verify the information being presented.

By the way... I loved the title 'Iran Invasion Cancelled.' Next I would like to see 'Armegedden Cancelled Due to Lack of Interest.'

You make a very interesting point Carol! I fully agree.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:03 PM   #23
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

I suggest that the Netherlands, being about the smallest country in the world with about the biggest mouth (among a lot of other good things), having no opportunity to military impose anything on anybody should become worldleader!

We had this position in the 17th century and the world went well those days so why not give it another shot?
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:03 PM   #24
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

The title was brilliant...I read it and went phewwwww

Shame about so much "dis-information" around.

Come back please William Cooper....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote