Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #51
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

Annon 8
------------

this is your card
THE OUTSIDER...

So you are feeling yourself an outsider .
This is good .This is the transitory period.
Now you have to be alert not to fill yourself with pain and misery.
Now that god is no longer there, who is going to console you ?
You dont need eny consolation .Humanity has come of age .
You are a man, be a woman and stand on your feet ..
The only way to be connected with existance is to go inward,because
there at the centre you are stil connected.You have been disconected physicaly from your mother .That disconection physically from your mother was absolutley nscessary to make you an indivdual in your own right. But you are not disconnected from the universe.Your connection with the of universe is of consciousness You cannot see it ,so you have to go deep down with great awareness,
watchfullness,witnesssing, and you will find the connection. The buddha self is the connection .....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #52
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello dear friends Avalonians,

I offered to help rhythm with the readings and she has accepted.
Only general reading please. Glad to be of assistance.

At this moment I will do the reading just for Spiralmind, Dagon and Morem.
I will get back with your reading asap.

Thank you!

Blessings in light and love

lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #53
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

ANNON 4

THIS IS YOUR CARD

ALONENESS
----------------------------
When you are alone ... you are not alone , you simply are lonely -there is a tremendous difference bettween lonliness and aloneness
When you are lonley - you are thinking of the other .
Loneliness is a negative state.You are feeling that it would have been beter if the other was there- your friend your wife your mother brother ect . It would have been good if the other was there. but the other is not .
Loneliness is absence of the other . Alonenessis the presence of one self.Aloneness is very positive. It is a presence, overflowing ,presence.You are so full of presence that you fill the whole universe with your presence and there is no need for enybody
Old 08-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #54
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Spiralmind. Welcome to Avalon
Enjoy your time here!

This is your card:

The REBEL

PEOPLE ARE AFRAID, very much afraid of those who know themselves. They have a certain power, a certain aura and a certain magnetism, a charisma that can take out alive, young people from the traditional imprisonment...
The enlightened man cannot be enslaved - that is the difficulty - and he cannot be imprisoned ...
Every genius who has known something of the inner is bound to be a little difficult to be absorbed; he is going to be an upsetting force. The masses don't want to be disturbed, even though they may be in misery; they are in misery, but they are accustomed to the misery. And anybody who is not miserable looks like a stranger.
The enlightened man is the greatest stranger in the world; he does not seem to belong to anybody. No organization confines him, no community, no society, no nation.

Commentary to this card:
The powerful and authoritative figure in this card is clearly the master of his own destiny. On his shoulder is an emblem of the sun, and the torch he holds in his right hand symbolizes the light of his own hard-won truth. Whether he is wealthy or poor, the Rebel is really an emperor because he has broken the chains of society's repressive conditioning and opinions. He has formed himself by embracing all the colors of the rainbow, emerging from the dark and formless roots of the unconscious past and growing wings to fly into the sky. His very way of being is rebellious - not because he is fighting against anybody or anything, but because he has discovered his own true nature and is determined to live in accordance with it. The eagle is his spirit animal, a messenger between earth and sky.
The Rebel challenges us to be courageous enough to take responsibility for who we are and to live our truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
Hi Rhythm, if you are still doing the readings, I would like one.
My question is regarding a plan I am trying to develop as a force for positive change in the world. "Will I be successful at this?"

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-20-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:55 AM   #55
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

ANNON 5 .... AND ANNON 9...you got the same card )

THIS IS YOUR CARD

THE LOVERS
--------------------
These three things are to be taken note of ,
the lowest love is sex- it is physical-and the
highest refinement of love is compassion.
Sex is below , compassion is above love
love is exactley in the middle .
Very few people know what love is .
Ninety- nine percent of people, unfortunatley ,
think that sexuality is love.. it is not .
Sexuality is very animal . it certainley has the
potential of growing into love , but is not actual love
only a potential .
If you become aware and alert , meditative , then
sex can be transfomed into love .
And if your meditativeness becomes total, absolute , love can be transformed into compasion.Sex is the seed , love is the flower
compasionn is the fragrence .
Buddha has defined compasion as love plus meditation.
When your love is not just a desire for the other . when your love is not only a need , when you love is sharing ,when your love is not that of a beggar but an emperor ,when your love is not asking for somthing in return but is ready to only give-to give for the sheer joy of giving -then add meditation to it and the pure fragrence is realeased .That is compasion , compassion is the highest phenomenon....
Old 08-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #56
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings dagon!

This is your card:

AWARENESS

MIND CAN NEVER BE INTELLIGENT - only no-mind is intelligent. Only no-mind is original and radical. Only no-mind is revolutionary - revolution in action.
This mind gives you a sort of stupor. Burdened by the memories of the past, burdened by the projections of the future, you go on living - at the minimum. You don't live at the maximum. Your flame remains very dim. Once you start dropping thoughts, the dust you have collected in the past, the flame arises - clean, clear, alive, young. Your whole life becomes a flame, and a flame without any smoke. That is what awareness is.

COMMENTARY to this card:

The veil of illusion,or maya, that has been keeping you from perceiving reality as it is, is starting to burn away. The fire is not the heated fire of passion, but the cool flame of awareness. As it burns the veil, the face of a very delicate and childlike buddha becomes visible.
The awareness that is growing in you now is not the result of any conscious "doing", nor do you need to struggle to make something happen. Any sense you might have had that you've been groping in the dark is dissolving now, or will be dissolving soon. Let yourself settle, and remember that deep inside you are just a witness, eternally silent, aware and unchanged.
A channel is now opening from the circumference of activity to that center of witnessing. It will help you to become detached, and a new awareness will lift the veil from your eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
this should be interesting. I would love to throw my hat into the ring and tempt fate. if you have the time. please do tell what the cards have to say about this mortal. mystic rhythm. I would be so grateful. just a over all where Im at in life. or whatever comes threw...

blessings to you all.

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-20-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:23 AM   #57
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello morem,

This is your card:

RIPENESS

ONLY IF YOUR MEDITATION has brought you a light that shines in every night will even death not be a death to you but a door to the divine. With the light in your heart, death itself is transformed into a door, and you enter into the universal spirit; you become one with the ocean.
And unless you know the oceanic experience, you have lived in vain.
NOW is always the time, and the fruit is always ripe. You just need to gather courage to enter into your inner forest. The fruit is always ripe and the time is always the right time. There is no such thing as wrong time.

COMMENTARY TO THIS CARD:

When the fruit is ripe, it drops from the tree by itself. One moment is hangs by a thread from the branches of the tree, bursting with juice. The next moment it falls - not because it has been forced to fall, or has made the effort to jump, but because the tree has recognized its ripeness and simply let it go.
When this card appears in a reading it indicates that you are ready to share your inner riches, your "juice". All you need to do is relax right where you are, and be willing for it to happen. This sharing of yourself, this expression of your creativity, can come in many ways - in your work, your relationships, your everyday life experiences. No special preparation of effort on your part is required. It is simply the right time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morem View Post
Ok, I will give it a go if rhythm your are still offering. My question is what lies ahead in the next few months for me. Thank You! Your so kind to offer.

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-20-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:26 AM   #58
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
this is your card
-------------------------

CARD... COMPLETION ()
----------------------

This is the way of Zen ,not to say things to there completion .
This has to be understood , it is a very important methodology
Not to say enything means to give an opportunity to the listener to complete it .
All answers are incomplete . The master has only given you a direction ...
by the time you reach the limit , you will know what is going to remain .
This way , if somebody is trying to understand zen intellectually he will fail
It is not an answer to the question but somthing more than the answer .
it is not indicating the very reality ...The Buddha nature is not somthing far away - your consciousness can witnsss these things which constitute the world . THE world will end but the mirror will remain ..
mirroring nothing .....

ANNON 10..... this is your card also ......
Old 08-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #59
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
ANNON 10..... this is your card also ......
Thanks Rhythm,

I'm not sure it is any clearer for me So I won't be able to work out what is happening ... Dam! I thought all these puzzle pieces would fit together some time soon...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:58 PM   #60
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Thanks Rhythm,

I'm not sure it is any clearer for me So I won't be able to work out what is happening ... Dam! I thought all these puzzle pieces would fit together some time soon...
try this one johN

MATURITY
--------------------

This FIGURE stands alone , silent and yet alert .
the inner being is filled with flowers
that carry the quality of springtime and regenerate
wherever he goes. This inner flowering and the wholeness that he feels
affords the possibility of unlimited movement . HE can move in eny direction - within and without it makes no difference as his joy and maturity cannot be diminished by externals . He has come to a time of centredness and expansiveness- the white glow around the figure is his projection and his light . ALL of lifes expieriences have brought him to this time of perfection . When you get this card , know well this moment carries a gift -for hard work well done .Your base is solid now and good fortune are yours for they are the outcome of what had already been expierienced within ...
Old 08-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #61
morem
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbeing,

Thank You so much! So kind of you to offer your assistance.

Amazing and just want I needed to hear.
morem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #62
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello morem,

You are most welcome !!

Much love and light to you!

lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by morem View Post
Lightbeing,

Thank You so much! So kind of you to offer your assistance.

Amazing and just want I needed to hear.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #63
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx Rhythm
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:30 PM   #64
Spiralmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Hello Spiralmind. Welcome to Avalon
Enjoy your time here!

This is your card:

The REBEL

PEOPLE ARE AFRAID, very much afraid of those who know themselves. They have a certain power, a certain aura and a certain magnetism, a charisma that can take out alive, young people from the traditional imprisonment...
The enlightened man cannot be enslaved - that is the difficulty - and he cannot be imprisoned ...
Every genius who has known something of the inner is bound to be a little difficult to be absorbed; he is going to be an upsetting force. The masses don't want to be disturbed, even though they may be in misery; they are in misery, but they are accustomed to the misery. And anybody who is not miserable looks like a stranger.
The enlightened man is the greatest stranger in the world; he does not seem to belong to anybody. No organization confines him, no community, no society, no nation.

Commentary to this card:
The powerful and authoritative figure in this card is clearly the master of his own destiny. On his shoulder is an emblem of the sun, and the torch he holds in his right hand symbolizes the light of his own hard-won truth. Whether he is wealthy or poor, the Rebel is really an emperor because he has broken the chains of society's repressive conditioning and opinions. He has formed himself by embracing all the colors of the rainbow, emerging from the dark and formless roots of the unconscious past and growing wings to fly into the sky. His very way of being is rebellious - not because he is fighting against anybody or anything, but because he has discovered his own true nature and is determined to live in accordance with it. The eagle is his spirit animal, a messenger between earth and sky.
The Rebel challenges us to be courageous enough to take responsibility for who we are and to live our truth.

lightbeing,

Thank you so much for your time and spiritual insight. This is indeed an interesting card pick for my question. More of my time to think things through and incorporate the interpretation of this reading is clearly needed on my part.

Thank you again and much
love and light to you.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:02 PM   #65
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Spiralmind,

You are most welcome !

Much love and light to you!
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
lightbeing,

Thank you so much for your time and spiritual insight. This is indeed an interesting card pick for my question. More of my time to think things through and incorporate the interpretation of this reading is clearly needed on my part.

Thank you again and much
love and light to you.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #66
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I say we take up a collection for a case of wine to Rhythm and Light Being , you both are truly special . the avalon family spirit working well togther, thanks for all your doing!
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #67
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

(annon 11)

your card is
ADVENTURE
---------------------
When we are truly in a spirit of adventure ,
we are moving like a child , full of trust ,
out of the darkness of the forest into the
rainbow of light ,we go step by step ,
drawn by our sence of wonder into the unknown
Adventure realy has nothing to do with plans
and maps and programs and organizations.
The page of rainbows represents a quality
that can come to us anywhare - at home
or in the office , in the wilderness or in the city
in a creative project or in our relationship
with others .Whenever we move into the new
and unknown with the trusting spirit of a child
innocent and open , vulnerable,even the smallest things
in life can become the greatest adventures ..

unknown is the only way to go .....
Old 08-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #68
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:57 AM   #69
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

interesting read. thanks for taking the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Blessings dagon!

This is your card:

AWARENESS

MIND CAN NEVER BE INTELLIGENT - only no-mind is intelligent. Only no-mind is original and radical. Only no-mind is revolutionary - revolution in action.
This mind gives you a sort of stupor. Burdened by the memories of the past, burdened by the projections of the future, you go on living - at the minimum. You don't live at the maximum. Your flame remains very dim. Once you start dropping thoughts, the dust you have collected in the past, the flame arises - clean, clear, alive, young. Your whole life becomes a flame, and a flame without any smoke. That is what awareness is.

COMMENTARY to this card:

The veil of illusion,or maya, that has been keeping you from perceiving reality as it is, is starting to burn away. The fire is not the heated fire of passion, but the cool flame of awareness. As it burns the veil, the face of a very delicate and childlike buddha becomes visible.
The awareness that is growing in you now is not the result of any conscious "doing", nor do you need to struggle to make something happen. Any sense you might have had that you've been groping in the dark is dissolving now, or will be dissolving soon. Let yourself settle, and remember that deep inside you are just a witness, eternally silent, aware and unchanged.
A channel is now opening from the circumference of activity to that center of witnessing. It will help you to become detached, and a new awareness will lift the veil from your eyes.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #70
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bonnie ..

i got this for you , i had it the other day
hope it gives you some usefull info .... sure did for me ..

CARD.. THE DREAM :

Some enchanted evening your going to meet your soul mate , right , wrong !This fanytasy that song writers and poets are so fond of perpetuating has its roots in memoriesof the womb, where we were so secure and at one, with our mothers ;its no wonder we have hankered to return to that place all our lifes. But to put it mildley
its a childish dream .and its amazing we hang on to it so stubbornly in the face of reality.
Nobody weather its your current mate or some dreamed of partner in the future, has any obligation to deliver our happiness on a platter - nor could they even if they wanted to . REAL love
comes not from trying solve our neediness by depending on another, but by developing our own inner richess and maturity.
Then we have so much love to give that we naturally draw lovers
toward us .

(you didnt have a question so i hope this general reading is ok
took me a while to like it ... but i do feel it to be true...)...
Old 08-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #71
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

ANNON I2

THIS IS YOUR CARD :

Thuderbolt :

The card shows a tower being burned , destroyed , blown apart .
A man and a woman are leaping from it not because they want to
but because they heve no choice . In the background is a transparent , meditating figure representing the witnessing consciousness. You may be feeling a little shaky right now ,as if the earth is rocking brneath you feet .Your sence of security is being challenged , and the natural tendancy is to try to hold on to whaterver you can .But this innner earthquake is both nescsary
and tremendousley impotant - if you allow it , you will emerge from the wreckage , stronger and more available for new expieriences
After the fire , the earth is replenished :after the storm the air is clear .Try to watch the destruction with detachment , almost as if it were happening to somone else .
Say yes to the process by meeting it halfway ...

(dont worry its all symbolic of course ....)
Old 08-15-2009, 04:09 PM   #72
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Has been a very interesting morning... so, yes, I'm here to see what the "draw" has to offer~! thank you
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #73
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

hi, would you try fit myself in for a reading sometime tomorrow... being my mothers yotzeit....meaning, the 1st anniversary of her transition to another dimmension
?
just hit on annny deeeep cord

thanx
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #74
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Has been a very interesting morning... so, yes, I'm here to see what the "draw" has to offer~! thank you
ok Moxie

your card is
INTEGRATION :

The image is the unio mystica ,the fusion of opposites
This is a time of communication between the previously
experienced dualities of life .Rather than night opposing day,
dark suppressing light,they work together to create a unified whole
turning endlesley one into the other ,each containing in its deepest
core the seed of the opposite .
The eagle and the swan are both beings of flight and majesty .
The eagle is the embodiment of power and aloneness .The Swan is
the embodiment of space and purity , gently floating and diving upon and within the element of the emotions ,entirely content and complete within her perfection and beauty .
We are the union of eagle and swan ; male and female , fire and water , life and death . The card of integration is the symbol of self-
creation , and new life , and the mystical union ; other wise known as
alchemy...
Old 08-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #75
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

ok
L-M -n

YOUR CARD IS
PATIENCE :

We have forgoten how to wait ;it is almost an abandoned space
And it is our greatest treasure to be able to wait for the right moment . The whole existance waits for the right moment .Even trees know it - when its time to bring the flowers and when its time to let go of all the leaves and stand nakedness, waiting for the new
foliage with a great trust that the old has gone ,and the new will soon be coming , and the new leaves will start growing .We We have forgotten to wait ,we want everything in a hurry , It is a great loss to
humanity ...
In silence and waiting somthing inside you goes on growing - your
authentic being .And one day it jumps and becomes a flame , and your whole personality is shattered ;you are a new man ,woman.
And this new man woman knows that ceremony is, this new mans
life s eternal juices .

that a nice one )