Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #26
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important JULY 27 th it starts nation wide martial law drills

[QUOTE=NorthernSantuary;144362]I saw a video where Obama is making a statement not to challenge the official 9-11 story. He's a very intelligent person, and I can't see that he would really believe that. I can't help feeling that for him to say that, it means that he plans to do the same thing (another false flag operation) sometime in the future. If we believe what Cliff is projecting for the future is a possibility, Obama (PTB?) must be considering a martial law scenario as a final response to maintain control.

Actually I seen this starting way before Obama was elected. As a senator he requested and recieved a large amount of funds to stockpile military guns and ammunition in Chicago. Blackwater started up one of their sites in Chicago.....the newspaper covered stories of men in the streets resembling Alphalecians..........in fact thats what they called them. Why and what is its purpose. His presidency was prepared years ago. So he is very much aware of what is going on and why. He just told Putin that he would have the guns off the streets in the US in September. I will never underestimate the mind of Obama as we all know he is brilliant. It makes no difference when you are somebodies puppet. He sold his soul years ago.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #27
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
meat suit

Hmmmm...I like to think of it as a the worlds most advanced biological computer physical manifested temple for my spirit to ride in! But sure, meat suit works! ok. Fear is behind me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy

They need your compliance to make it a success do not give it to them do not let them in your house, do not talk with them , if you are in your vehicle roll your windows up lock the doors and ignore them like they were not even there , go about your daily life as if they were not even there . Do not use violence use non - compliance as your means of protest

seashore
Good advice. Calm, centered, determined, and in control.

The drill takes place Monday...

Christo888
Tempered Defiance... coupled with intention set on an outcome for 'Only Right Action' to take place for the highest and best good of all concerned to unfold in its place.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
...As a senator he requested and recieved a large amount of funds to stockpile military guns and ammunition in Chicago. Blackwater...
Think "Xe" now; they've changed their name.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:08 AM   #29
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are all just souls wearing a meat suit that can be exchanged for another. No need to fear anything . Accept that fact and fear is conquered
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Hmmmm...I like to think of it as a the worlds most advanced biological computer physical manifested temple for my spirit to ride in! But sure, meat suit works! ok. Fear is behind me!
I have often wondered about the journeys of lives we have all undertaken and the many choices of body lineage we ended up within... Something really clicked not too long ago but you two have brought this up again.

While we were in growth and expansion stage to populate the world it indeed was easy to pick and choose the body lineage makeup to pour ourselves into, but now with all the 'scripts' for 'the end of the world as we know it,' perhaps bodies may not be so easy to come by in the future!!!!

Is that also a dark plan?

Not enough population available to allow that many choices of body lineage to pour ourselves into for the future?

Would the available body lineages down the road be so zombified that pouring yourself into one traps you?

The questions are not for fear but for re-energizing respect for the current bodies of lineage available right now and that perhaps the components of DNA housed within most is ripe for evolution to keep the body you have and transform it!!!

Supposedly correcting DNA within a lifespan is much easier than trying to correct DNA after generations!

I tend to lean towards taking the body you have now and fixing it and taking it with into the light so that you can use it anywhere you end up!

No one knows if there is an abundance of choices of bodies in the future...

I am not of the belief that these physical bodies are just to temporarily use while we are in third dimension... the evidence of miraculous components and substance housed within each of us has been greatly secreted and specifically downplayed.

Resonance and Attenuation.... 'Hu' RA!!! (2:22- group mind agreement within harmonics of the "Hymn Of Pearl")

Last edited by Christo888; 07-26-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:38 AM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
...His presidency was prepared years ago...
An author by the name of Webster Tarpley states in Obama - The Postmodern Coup that Zbigniew Brzezinski recruited Obama at Colunbia University a quarter century ago.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:39 AM   #31
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

May be we will have to option of coming back or remaining next time who knows . I don`t feel that all our souls are going to be trapped . Could be our DNA is repairing itself in our current bodies so that we will be able to make the transition . None the less I am not afraid to leave this world as it is now I now that If I must go it will be my way I will not let anyone decide for me
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:17 AM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
May be we will have to option of coming back or remaining next time who knows . I don`t feel that all our souls are going to be trapped . Could be our DNA is repairing itself in our current bodies so that we will be able to make the transition . None the less I am not afraid to leave this world as it is now I now that If I must go it will be my way I will not let anyone decide for me

I can't help but wonder the same. It has floated around in my head many times today.

I heard there is suppose to be a huge clearing of minds in Aug. I hope this is true.

Maybe that is why they have such a rush for the fema drills.

We are Winning and its scaring them so they are starting to panic.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:44 AM   #33
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are all just souls wearing a meat suit that can be exchanged for another. No need to fear anything . Accept that fact and fear is conquered
Exactly! And if there's not an extra body to incarnate into later, then we hang out in the spiritual realm or incarnate into another solar system and planet. Doesn't matter, there is no time in the sipiritual realm, it's infinite! We're infinite! Cool huh!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:45 AM   #34
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

How come nobody noticed yet how important is July 27th in the satanic calendar?

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...c_calendar.htm
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #35
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post

Why ascribe that date any more importance than the one in another month?

Quote:
Jan 26th : "The Da Muer ritual: Grand climax. Sex rituals and human sacrifice of woman/child."
I mean is this for real? How many Grand Climaxes do they need - actually don't answer that

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:53 AM   #36
no caste

Quote:
It's yucky?

OK. Because you wondered twice, I checked. It's a stupid ...
27 Grand climax: Sexual rituals and female sacrifice.

followed by
1 Lammas day: Animal or human sacrifice.

Just the usual.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #37
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Well my opinion is that everything they do might not have to make the news in order to make them "happy".
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #38
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for pointing that out. Good point. I think I better get to the grocery store right now and finish stocking up on supplies. See ya later.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. Good point. I think I better get to the grocery store right now and finish stocking up on supplies. See ya later.
cosmictexan,

You're in one of the states where the drill will take place.

My thoughts are with you!!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #40
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Mayan New Year/Fema Drill Tomorrow! How to Protect You and Your Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezJD8Kx17Uo

USE THE FORCE - OF LOVE!
Old 07-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #41
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
What about your loved ones.....??

Are you willing to stand by and watch the meat spacesuit get blown away??

Are you willing to watch your blond curled 4 year old get shot in your passive little world?

Sorry...meat suit or not....No one touches my family and YES I believe I can make a difference....I'll be in complete control of myself as I'm bashing heads together......
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #42
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Stargazer,

I can remember when I was seven years old. I lived in Singapore, as my father was in the military. Some days from the window of our school I could see paratroopers dropping in to the airbase (or whatever it was) over there. Was the country taken over? No.

When I was around ten years old I remember having fire drills at school in the UK. I beleive they still happen from time to time. Is the government planning to set fire to all the schools in the UK? Probably not.

In Japan office workers and school children have earthquake drills from time to time. Could it be that the Japanese government will rent a HAARP machine to cull the population through a massive earthquake? Doubt it.

Armies all over the world have manoeuvres from time to time, I know because my father was involved in quite a few. Armed forces create 'cities' so they can train urbain warfare, as we can see the need for them in places like Iraq.

The point I'm trying to get at is that I don't think FEMA will take pot shots at meat suits (great description). I think that it's more likely they will be drilling so that they can give a quicker response in the event of a national disaster. If we look back at Katrina and the slow, dyslexic response, we can see the need for this practice.

People complained back then of the slow response and people are complaining now because they need to train. What are they to do? When you are in a life threatening emergency, who do you call first? The emergency services, isn't that true?

So if the emergency is a hurricane, earthquake or flu pandemic, the front liners will be more efficient.

By the way, is there anyone who can give updates as to how this 'drill' is panning out? I've seen nothing in the media.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
What about your loved ones.....??

Are you willing to stand by and watch the meat spacesuit get blown away??

Are you willing to watch your blond curled 4 year old get shot in your passive little world?

Sorry...meat suit or not....No one touches my family and YES I believe I can make a difference....I'll be in complete control of myself as I'm bashing heads together......
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #43
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Stargazer,

I can remember when I was seven years old. I lived in Singapore, as my father was in the military. Some days from the window of our school I could see paratroopers dropping in to the airbase (or whatever it was) over there. Was the country taken over? No.

When I was around ten years old I remember having fire drills at school in the UK. I beleive they still happen from time to time. Is the government planning to set fire to all the schools in the UK? Probably not.

In Japan office workers and school children have earthquake drills from time to time. Could it be that the Japanese government will rent a HAARP machine to cull the population through a massive earthquake? Doubt it.

Armies all over the world have manoeuvres from time to time, I know because my father was involved in quite a few. Armed forces create 'cities' so they can train urbain warfare, as we can see the need for them in places like Iraq.

The point I'm trying to get at is that I don't think FEMA will take pot shots at meat suits (great description). I think that it's more likely they will be drilling so that they can give a quicker response in the event of a national disaster. If we look back at Katrina and the slow, dyslexic response, we can see the need for this practice.

People complained back then of the slow response and people are complaining now because they need to train. What are they to do? When you are in a life threatening emergency, who do you call first? The emergency services, isn't that true?

So if the emergency is a hurricane, earthquake or flu pandemic, the front liners will be more efficient.

By the way, is there anyone who can give updates as to how this 'drill' is panning out? I've seen nothing in the media.

Best regards,

Steve
I'm not so worried about this particular incident...It's this whole "passive" vibe I get from this forum. Fear for me personally...not at all. I know there is more to this than what I see hear and taste. They won't go at you ...they know that you have anchors in this world....Your kids ...your parents. I won't break easy but threaten my daughter....that's a whole new ballgame and it comes with a big ole bat. All this folks saying "Give peace a chance" or "turn the other cheek" probably aren't too anchored in this world. When I had my daughter...the stakes got raised 100%. I have an obligation to fight for a world for her that is without fear and hatred.

Steve thanks for sharing ....your words are wise.....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #44
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The American Army is supposed to drill to do their job in upholding and protecting the United States Constitution, which has been torn to shreds by the Patriot Act, other legislation, and various Executive orders.

This drill is not a normal drill.

Quote:
...FEMA...will be drilling so that they can give a quicker response in the event of a national disaster. If we look back at Katrina and the slow, dyslexic response, we can see the need for this practice.
In my opinion, nothing could be further from the truth, in view of what is going on in the United States of America.

Katrina is a case in point illustrating the agenda of the powers that be to bring down this country.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:58 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
...The drill takes place Monday...
Actually, it starts today. It runs through Friday, the 31st.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #46
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I see what you're saying Steve but dont you think it's a bit odd that they are using foreign troops???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #47
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

OUCH.............that would fit better in with Bohemian Grove, dont you think?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:40 PM   #48
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Today there is an article by Steve Watson on Infowars.com about the drill.

The official name for the drill is National Level Exercise (NLE 09).

In addition to Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas, Steve Watson lists California as a state that is involved, as well as federal headquarters facilities in the Washington, D.C. area.

He reports:

"In our previous story on NLE 09, we noted that this exercise is a continuation of previous simulations under FEMA and the DHS that have involved the rounding-up and internment of American citizens labeled as 'suspected terrorists.'

"Under REX 84 and other operations, FEMA, in association with 34 other federal civil departments and agencies, has consistently trained to detain large numbers of Americans.

"We also noted that several recently leaked Department of Homeland Security, FBI, and local law enforcement documents have stated that the focus of security operations should be 'rightwing extremists' who support the Second Amendment and states’ rights and oppose abortion and open borders."
Old 07-27-2009, 11:33 PM   #49
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

hey the original youtube vid account has been suspended.

anybody have that vid or a link for it?
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:09 AM   #50
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
hey the original youtube vid account has been suspended.

anybody have that vid or a link for it?
Earthlasthopes channel has been suspended a few days ago.
??Strange no??
seems like there are a few other videos that I have gone back to find are now suspended or removed for "copyright violations"

Here is his new site. I took a quick look there but did not see anything related to this specific video.

http://www.truvisiontube.com/

** Then in digging I found this!!!***

http://www.youtube.com/user/EarthlasthopeRevived

Quote:
Im back,
So much for a year of my life. Im sure many people are happy.

Ill try to get them to bring it back up, but I doubt it. I managed to look at my statistics one last time last night, over 13,000,000 video views, and I was about to break 20,000 subs. All my videos were getting first or second most favorited or discussed. But I want this to be known, When I figured out what the Illuminati were up to. That they want people to hate, hate them hate the nwo,ect
Let that hate pour over into each other on here and fight, close their mind down. Thats when they took me out. Remember that. Its wasnt till I realized what their game is did I become a threat.
The answer, close away the hate, not your mind.
Check my account standings a day ago I had no checks or anything.

My original account
(now gone)
Earthlasthope had over 600 videos exposing the NWO - Illuminati and their agenda. I received on average one to three death threats a week, and had people make video after video trying to attack me (among other things). I have never seen such hate or such personal attack on a man until I spoke up and tried to help.

This tells me that I am doing something right. Long ago when I first joined there were many heroes on here...
Rodneykingmanstrikesback,Teabr owbrain,Nightfallproject,Canad ianVandel,
americansunite,godsavethepress ,MayorOfcydrian and many more... Sadly they are ALL gone... forever it seems, Idk if they are dead,alive, in hiding... framed in jail... But one thing is for sure, youtube was afraid of these people.

Now only a handful of the original accounts are on here. Me being one... I say this with great sorrow, its like a dying breed of men that inspired me to be what I am today.
Idk how long I will be on here, but I hope to inspire enough of you to one day take our place and continued to fight where we left off, for what ever reason we are gone...

So sad... Really hurts thinking about it..

AS FOR YOUTUBE - READ THIS, MY LAWYER DID!

- ATTENTION YOUTUBE - FAIR USE... This site contains copyrighted material. The use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in my efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. http://www.law.cornell.edu/usc ode/html/uscode17/usc_sec_17_0 0000107----000-.html

In case Im take down my Email is
Earthdefensefederation@live.co m

I run all three of these by myself so please do not get mad if I cant get to your mail fast. I try my best.

I am also working on the EDF main website since our old one was tore down.

YOUTUBE HAS TAKEN MANY ACCOUNTS DOWN!
It will not be safe much longer

TruVisionTube.com is up please check it out.
http://truvisiontube.com/
Support us if you can.
matthewringrose@msn.com - paypal
or
Contact me at
42 Meadow brook farms North Chili N.Y. 1451

My famous quote
"I would rather die by the sword then live under it"

"Knowledge is the exchange of others realities"

The brave and the pure are always the first to die, in this world Heroes have a short life expectancy but their legends live forever...
July 26 and 27 2009 FEMA drill NLE and Update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SEGA_CrPuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehie85U9nP4

Here is another video from alex jones talking about the fema drills

Alex Jones - Police State FEMA Drills July 27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Ptvo_KFpc

NLE 09 Equipment Movement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rPmiARuo4

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 07-28-2009 at 12:17 AM.